tuscl

Should I go see her

KJ702
Texas
Monday, August 5, 2019 6:08 PM
Ok well I’ll probably be a PL and I’m fine with that but let me explain the situation. I had met this Latina girl going on 4 years ago while she was a bartender and had her on Snapchat never really messaged her until last Sunday. (I had just got back from working out of town for a month) I asked her to lunch on Monday she tells me I’m working I ask her oh where do you work a restaurant? No she’s been stripping the past six years so I tell her well tomorrow if you wanna go to lunch lmk. She messages me that night asking me to see her at the club. I go to the club see her the next day we go to lunch movies Topgolf and back to her house, I spend the night, nothing happened sexually because she was very drunk. And I haven’t heard from her sense she hasn’t responded to any of my texts or calls. So should I just go up to the club ? Would you go up to the club ?

54 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    How much $ was spent on her? And damn 4 years ago you got a number from some random girl and she hits you up years later? [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Okay... that's not an easy read. I get the feeling that there's a lot of missing connective tissue in this story. Sure, go to the club and see if she's cool with you or not cool. And go from there. But if she's not cool, then drop it and move on. So are you looking for a legit girlfriend, sugar baby, friend with benefits, or what? I'm also struggling with having her on snapchat for 4 years with no contact and then suddenly you ask her out on a lunch date. Is that a normal snapchat thing?
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Go the club and treat her like a stripper, not your girlfriend. I think she would have responded to your texts if she wanted a boyfriend. Enjoy her ITC.
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    Call me Ishmael thx I will go tonight, ask her what the deal is. And ya I would reply to her Snapchat stories if she was doing something fun but correct never asked her on a date. Muddy I had actually messaged her when she posted a cute selfie, let’s see at the club I spent maybe $150, on the date probably $200...
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    Anthony very nice input
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Story makes no sense. She’s been stripping for 6 years but she was bartending 4 years ago? 🤷🏻‍♂️ You met her 4 years ago, never commented on her stories or messaged her and out of the blue just ask her out to lunch?
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    Bavarian correct I must of met her before that then. 2011-12 , my bad, I would comment on her stories but never asked her out
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Just be mellow and be ready to back away gracefully if she's not on board with whatever it is you want. Clingy customer isn't a good look.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Your obviously absolutely crazy this girl. No doubt about it. She don’t love you back though. She probably loves your money. You can do something about it and introduce the two just make sure your in on that relationship and not out of it. And just don’t fucking stupid. Do not be a fucking idiot. You will be though.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    So you have her $150 at the club. Then the $200 for the date was to her or that is what you spent on the activities?
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    That’s what I spent on the activities I’m otw back to the club right now. Btw any other advice like how long should I stay/spend
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would not go. Instead, I would try to meet another girl and after four years I would ask her out.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I’m just curious. What changed in 4 years that you have decided to ask her out now?
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    If you didn't pay her for the platonic date that's a good sign. Give us a timeline. When did you see her. When did you call afterwards or text and how many times?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I get the impression that KJ702 is seriously cherry picking the advice he's getting here.
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    @bavarian I was just shooting a shot, like I said I had been out of town and I guess wanted some female company,,I should of have asked her out years ago but life gets in the way other girls etc. @pauldrake Last I saw her was last Wednesday when we woke up at her place we went out for pho around noon, then she took me to my car at top golf (she wanted me to drive her car home that night ) ok the next day Thursday she texts me saying I’m not gonna have time to hang out today. Friday night I text her hope you had a good night etc / no response Then I texted her last night saying I hope to hear from you Tomorrow (which is today ) and haven’t heard from her i also called her earlier today no pick up. But like the guy said above I want to see what the deal is and be mellow and move on gracefully. Btw when we were at Topgolf we had a nice make out session. I know I’m sprung on her but I mean shit wouldn’t you
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    KJ702 said "I know I’m sprung on her but I mean shit wouldn’t you" No. I don't fall in love with strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This story makes as much sense as stripper math. I smell bullshit but maybe this guy just sucks at details and telling a proper story. Anyway - a chick that asks you to come see her at the club is looking to empty your wallet - if you wanma be her strip club customer go and see her and enjoy her although she'll likely swindle you out of your $$$ - if you wanma date her as a civilian then stick to seeing her outside of the club.
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    At the bar finishing my second drink then off to center folds in Houston.ill let y’all know how it went. I mean I would love to date her is what it comes down too. But she ghosted me and I want answers.
  • K
    5 years ago
    She didnt reply for any number of reasons. If she wants to see you she will let you know. Respect her wishes.
  • K
    5 years ago
    This will not end well
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Strippers ghosting is more common than pickup trucks in Houston - if you're expecting her to act/behave as the civilian women you've dealt with, you're in for a rude-awakening
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If she ghosted you after two attempt to contact you, I would just move on. Acting like you deserve an answer is for a real relationship, not for someone (especially a stripper) that you spent one afternoon. Spare yourself the heartache, move on to other women and if she does contact you just act normal but not desperate or clingy (why didnt you text me sooner?).
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah if she really cared about a relationship she would have at least answered your texts back. There is always the surefire method we use on this site to see if a dancer wants a real relationship with you: take money out of the equation. If you stop seeing her at the club and she stops contacting you then you have your answer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    KJ702 said "But she ghosted me and I want answers." There's the slogan of every guy that's been pepper sprayed by a stripper. Let it go and head home.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "nothing happened sexually because she was very drunk." There's your problem. Now she thinks you're gay.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Cum see me for confessions. We get the faggotry out of you
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    She sounds like fun!
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    I have this poster on block. He a troll. Was very active near the end of 2017 and then nothing for a long while. Guessing it's one of Juice's account.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    You’re acting like this woman owes you an explanation. No she doesn’t. Get over it. You sound like a stalker.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @GACA... Though impossible to confirm, it makes sense.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Ok, so playing along like this is real... I wouldn't be inclined to track down a girl who has blown me off for 4-5 days, but to each his own. The fact that you didn't get laid while staying at her house is also telling. She's just not that into you. Now I'm guessing that this troll story will veer even further from reality with some great surprise success when he went to see her at the club. But IRL when a drunk girl takes you home but doesn't give you the ass and then blows you off for several days after, it usually means you're toast to her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If you read this profile's "Contributions", it's pretty obvious trolling. I was lazy last night. Oh well. Live and learn.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "f she's drunk, it may be a grey area regarding consent." ^Only on Law & Order SVU episodes is this a serious worry, unless of course she is passed out and/or incoherent. In real life drunk hookups, especially among younger people, are still quite common. Except of course for the OP, since he was one of those weird dudes who let he drink alone, which is why he was ok to drive when she was not. Probably another reason why he didn't get any ass that night. Then he hung around her house all night long sober while she slept of the booze - even more weird. Couldn't he just get an uber or cab back to his car once she passed out?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    You should begin with a front room makeout session, softening her up for the backroom. It is then when your own pants are to come down that she will be ready for you to see on the outside regularly for free, and she will soon be auditioning to be your girlfriend. Oops! Wrong account.
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    Ya she was drunk and throwing up in her bathroom sink it was full up throw up... no way I was going to fuck her in that condition. But I should have and she would of probably let me but didn’t want to take advantage of her. Damn i really should have though i mean I had all the signs too it’s my fault. This is not a trolling post either. I went to the club last night saw her car there go in don’t see her. Was there for an hr and half got a dance from another girl just to pass time drink and leave her cars not there anymore she left. I texted her this last night After all these attempts to contact you It’s obvious you don’t care about a relationship of any kind including friendship so I unfriended you on Snapchat and Facebook. I’m going to spare myself the heartache and respect your wishes and move on I’m not desperate or clingy just really wanted a relationship with you because you seemed cool af everything I would want in a future wife,thought we had a vibe. But strippers ghosting is more common than pick up trucks in Houston. I should of known I would be in for a rude awakening. 😞 have a nice life
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Lol at your text...
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    This is going to seem harsh, but your text to the stripper comes across as having all the emotional maturity of a 9th grader. future wife? LMFAO
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    I don't care about any of the details here. These types of situations never end well for the PL. Unless you like self torture and wasting shit-tons of money then and only then should you play with a loaded bomb. She is a pro. You are thinking with your dick. It isn't even a fair fight. In the end you are going to loose. The story never ends any other way for anyone. I learned this the hard way. I ignored many of the vets on here and had to find out for myself. Guess what - the vets were right. Quite frankly they rarely are they wrong.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As we say around here - "a strip club is not a girlfriend supermarket" - a strip-club is busine$$, sex-busine$$ - it's not [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, I'm not taking this seriously anymore.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    It's a troll. Shut 'er down
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah, this dude's a full blown troll. I guess he fills a little of the void left by Iceyloco and Nicole. A tiny bit.
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    This ain’t no damn troll I came here for help. I just haven’t been on this site because i haven’t been doing much clubbing like I was before and the only reason why I came to this site back in 2017 was for advice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    How old are you @702? Most on this board are strip club vets of many years that know what strip clubs are and what strip clubs aren't and don't go to clubs to play games; your post is not typical of how many on here handle their business in clubs and why your post is odd - strip club vets don't confuse strippers w/ real-dating; it's either/or w/ some rare exceptions. Again if you wanna date her; then don't be a her customer in the club - if you wanna have fun w/ her in the club, Centerfolds Houston is a high-mileage club and you can have fun w/ the $20 dances or do VIP for $200 or $300 and have even more fun.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The text was funny in a creepy / obsessive sort of way. I'm sure that her friends got a kick out a text like that coming from a guy after a single date. :)
  • K
    5 years ago
    I would not be surprised if the door guy has been informed to keep him out or at least watch him closely if he comes in. The next time you want to send a text like that, dont. Always wait a day to write anything like that. A full day, not the next morning. Then sleep on it. Sending a text a day or two late is easier to fix than that mess
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wow, that was bad... Why would mention "wife" after one sort of date? Dude just move on. Plenty of other dancers who are willing to take your money and a few might give you pussy in return.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I will assume you aren't a troll. Hopefully others will learn from your mistakes. It would be good if you did but I don't hold much hope for that. Maybe someday I will understand why guys ask for advice, leaving out many details and then ignore the advice we give. Your first mistake and the one all others flow from is not having a clear understanding of what this outing was. Did she consider it a date? A P2P? Two friends or perhaps just a who knows, let's see where this goes? She owes you nothing, not even a reply. You think it was a great night shared by two awesome people but maybe she thinks it sucked. Why did you stay the night if she was so drunk? Take her shoes off, put her on her couch, put a waste basket near by and GTFO. Doing this would paint you as a good guy without her having to wake up and find you there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    RickDugan said "The text was funny in a creepy / obsessive sort of way." Sure... it's a fine bit of fiction.
  • Liberty99
    5 years ago
    =====> KJ702 said "But she ghosted me and I want answers." There's the slogan of every guy that's been pepper sprayed by a stripper. @Ishmael - LMFAO, oh wise one...
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Lol welcome to dating in 2019. Girls in thier 20s having the attention span of 30 seconds. Dont over think it. As said by others its called "ghosting". Girls neglect folllowing up your text because they were distracted by a facebook post, tweet, instagram video, or snapchat. If you want OTC be forward and ask for it the next time you meet. If you are looking for a meaningful relationship with girls of this age dont put your eggs in one basket. And when the opportunity presents itself dont be sheepish or play the white knight. Take care of business because you might not know when you get another chance. Not saying that if she's blacked out drunk that its ok, but I get the feeling that she had 1 or 2 beers and you thought playing the white knight would help in the long run.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ".... Girls neglect folllowing up your text because they were distracted by a facebook post, tweet, instagram video, or snapchat ..." Strippers meet lots of guys in the clubs, and sometimes lots of guys outside the club - not uncommon for a guy to be one of many who message her and many times they may not even remember who's who.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    This thread is amazing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion