tuscl

WTF -- Why Would Three TUSCLers Approve This Review??

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
Platinum Lace
Strip Club Topless Dancers
Glasgow, Scotland

Reviewer: BrandiStorm

Title: great

July 2, 2019

girls were super friendly with good craic, came in with a friend to suss it out before working there but will definitely apply. girls were super friendly with good craic, came in with a friend to suss it out before working there but will definitely apply. girls were super friendly with good craic, came in with a friend to suss it out before working there but will definitely apply.girls were super friendly with good craic, came in with a friend to suss it out before working there but will definitely apply.

Visited: Not Provided After Midnight
Dancers Working: 6-10
Money Spent: Under $100

Ratings:
Club: 7
Dancers: 10
Dollar Value: 3

Review Publishers:

Crownation (rejected)
Not Enough Details
Duplicate Submission
Incoherent

rick33 (rejected)
Shill Review or Club Ad
Incoherent

IceyLoco (approved)

Slongdong (approved)

nofuglies (approved)

72 comments

• King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Like modern teachers grading papers, I think some guys just scroll down the list and hit approve without reading.
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    That is easy - they approved it because they didn’t read it. I am not sure why people do that, other than to feel that they are contributing, but in reality, they just make getting information about a club harder to get. With a few exceptions, I think that the members publish/reject works OK, reviews get published pretty quickly, but there are still duds, like the one you cite that get through.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Well you see Iceyloco is one of the approving members. All Icey does is troll the entire site so it's no surprise she approved it. The rest, probably trolls also.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    For the same reason some reject perfectly good reviews.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    Because they can and want to seem important
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its brief but its his experience. I don't see how anyone can consider it a fake review.....some people just aren't good writers, none of us have ever been nor most likely will ever go to said club.

TFP you're free to block me, no need for you to troll me....
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Likely, they too, just write BS in order to not pay!
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Thanks, EC, for highlighting the flaky publishers. I've noticed the same pattern too. NF doeth protest much.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Red/green color blindness. And confused between approve/reject.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Founder doesn't seem to care what a shitstorm the forum is, but he does care about trolling the review system -- why not let him know? He noticed the pattern when DC did this
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    At first glance I would have considered approving it simply because It's an international review that are few and far between but never anything this outrageous. SMH!
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I'm seeing a lot more really short reviews nowadays that say next to nothing. And it seems like a lot of them are winning by a 3-2 margin when it comes to approval or denial.

Remember when the site used to tell us to give lots of details? Maybe it's time for that message to come back.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    It repeats the same two sentences over and over. It's completely worthless. This BrandiStorm just wanted the free VIP .

That is one of the worst I have seen. IceyLoco is an idiot and a detriment to this website.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I think the TUSCLers who approved this should have their reviewing privileges revoked. To approve something like this is basically saying you're not trying to weed out useless spam. There is no defense of this review. It is utter garbage.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >Its brief but its his experience. I don't see how anyone can consider it a fake review.....some people just aren't good writers, none of us have ever been nor most likely will ever go to said club. <

This is a troll explaining troll logic, there are various degrees of stupid, this takes stupid to another dimension this defense of approval is just a big fuck you to @founder
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Report it to Founder. Maybe he’ll do
    Something about it.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Let founder know. That is a shit review. Sometimes when dealing with foreign reviewers it's tough for them to use proper grammar. But that's not the case here. It provides nothing and just repeats.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    No reason to approve this other than not having read it or to troll the review system
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The Reviewers who approved this USELESS review should be kicked in the balls.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    OK, I let Founder know.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I will investigate the approvers of this review

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I want to know what “good craic” is. It sounds interesting.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Looks legit. Totally shitty review, but I see no foul play.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its a brief review but is his experience, and the language used....well, he's in Scotland. I'd be more concerned in the people calling it a shill review when they have no experience with the club. I'd also be more concerned with the reviews openly discussing prostitution. Some of you need to quit trolling by claiming anything you dislike or disagree with is trolling....when you're some of the biggest trolls yourselves.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    thank you shadow for the link. now i know what craic is!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    time for a pint!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @founder you've turned into loco's bitch, he says fuck you, you bend over, SMH
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Wow, no foul play? So I can repeat the same two sentences over and over, both of which give no indication of prices, type of girls you'll find, layout of the club, anything useful and that's ok???

Ok now I see what Chili Palmer was talking about. Fuck it, it is what it is. The site is a certified shitshow with no sign of changing, but at least there are some cool people here.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I think founder has found his troll spirit guide. lol
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I think Founder meant that there was no collusion between the reviewer and the approvers.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ how would he know that @Shadowcat @founder has become icees bitch for some unknown reason, and I’m a whiny little bitch because I disagree with founder turning the keys over to the trolls to run roughshod over the many good members.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Fellas I think this is founders way of telling us that he wants to keep this a low maintenance site. Except for egregious cases of plagiarism, he apparently does not wish to be bothered.

If he's going to let this egregious P.O.S. review slide, we might as well throw the review guidelines out the window.

Maybe he's rationalizing that letting some worthless reviews slide somehow generates more "hits", and thus more justification for increased advertising fees. But with too much letting the lunatics run the insane asylum creates a thinner line between Tuscl remaining a reliable source of information and being a juvenile chat room version of stripclublist.com. In that case, more prospective members will question even paying for VIP membership for such a worthless site.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Been here nearly 20 years. Guess I like it OK. :)
  • founder
    5 years ago
    You guys approved it. I saw no collusion.

Twentyfive, I'm nobody's bitch.

I do believe in a low maintenance site. If 3 out of 5 people thought it was a worthwhile review, why should my singular voice count for more?

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Because icee has said many times, over and again how the reviews are worthless, so if they're worthless, and he's intent on proving it, as you can see, yet you give him free rein to spout off and indulge his constant tantrums, you called me a whiny little bitch yet I don't complain about anyone on the site, he does, you aren't really allowing free speech. what you are really doing is encouraging demented people to act out.
    The way I see it you are losing credibility when you allow this type of shit to go on.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Icey thinks the reviews are worthless because his experiences is always different than a regular PL.

And I still think you whine too much. It's a strip club site FFS, it ain't life and death.

Happy fourth of July from the greatest country in history.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    One thing is to write a poor review that some idiots think it's good enough bc maybe the reviewer said the bathroom had toilet paper and for some on here if a review just contains one single piece of marginally good info like "it was a beautiful day outside and I was feeling good" then for some on here that is somehow worthwhile of approving.

But this review was worse than that - IMO a review that purposely copies/pastes the same sentences over and over again just to get VIP, has no place in the list of reviews and nothing good comes out of allowing that to be published and have the OP be rewarded with VIP.

I can understand the hands-off approach and letting the voting process do its thing but publishing something like this IMO is PL-malpractice and a misuse of the review/approval system and kinda circumvents the reason for having the approval system in the first place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO a copy/paste review like this is at the same level of a plagiarized reviews and neither should be in the list of reviews and be rewarded with VIP.

Up to now most of these reviews have not gotten thru so not a huge deal but I hope it doesn't start getting as bad as b/f yhe approoval system which I don't think it will and hopefully not.
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    I notice that the review was pulled when I checked for it.

I see several problems here.

1. The review was bad and should not have been published. Apparently it has been pulled, so that problem is apparently resolved.

2. The reviewers did not do due diligence in recommending it be published. For example, it is clear from what iceyloco says above that he did not read the review. He refers to the reviewer in terms of masculine pronouns, “his experience” and “He’s from Scotland”, yet the review was obviously written by a female, that is a dancer looking for a place to dance. Iceyloco is the only approver that has contributed to this thread, so I can’t tell if the others have read it or not, but I suspect not.

3. While I appreciate the hands off approach Founder has to the site in general and the reviews in particular, it seems to me that some form of simple oversight is acceptable, and even necessary, particularly when people are recommending reviews to be published that they obviously haven’t even read. I wonder if Iceyloco has recommended any other reviews to be published that he hasn’t read?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I went back to look for the review and also noticed that it was gone. I wanted to look at the previous posts of the two other people who approved it besides Icey. Of course Icey was one of them and we know his stance on reviews here which is why he tries to undermine the review section by approving garbage. Nofuglies was another approver and he mentioned here in this thread his reason for approving this crap. Basically he feels some reviews get rejected that are perfectly fine and so he wants to do the opposite. Slongdong is the last approver and who knows his reasoning. Basically there are people who are openly trying to sabotage the review system. Only one guy has the power to do anything about it but right now is content to just leave everything the same. It is what it is.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @founder you have a warped perception of who’s a whiny little bitch, especially considering your statement

>Icey thinks the reviews are worthless because his experiences is always different than a regular PL.<

Your favoritism is showing and is undermining your credibility.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I think Icey is a whiny little bitch, too. Feel better?

Go celebrate the fourth.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I am celebrating, you enjoy your weekend as well, we have half a dozen folks here by my pool and later we’’re all going to the beach to watch the fireworks display
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Btw I don’t shiv a git if you think I’m a whiny little bitch, if you notice I put it in my tag line, so as a response to that, big whoop de doo
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    First off, its not about me, and I don't try to undermine the reviews or anything. I approve them based on them being first hand experiences...Not on grammar, or certain details when I know nothing about the club being reviewed. You're attacking me simply because you attack me all the time...

Was this a good review? No, but it was his first hand experience...

Also, its not that my own experiences are always different, but I do go to strip clubs for different reasons than many on here.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^You are full of shit as usual, this is just you trying to undermine the site if I was founder I’d kick your ass off here, you never even bothered to read the review and it was a she who wrote
    Go fuck yourself with a rusty trombone faggy loco.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think Founder should be band
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, you're delusional as always. Sit your ass down before your tantrum gives you a heart attack. You harass me in every single thread irrespective of what I say. You even attack me and then post shit that corresponds with my views at times, so you go work on getting that trombone up your ass. We can still be niggaz though, I'll get you some KY Jelly if you need it!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^?What a fuckn crybaby can’t take any heat cause you’re a fuckn loser, but you sure enjoy dishing it out, wan wah wah that’s all you ever do
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Any reasonable objective person would have ti agree it’s a total shit review. I guess Founder ultimately agreed because it’s gone now. But I also agree with Founder that there didn’t appear to be any collusion like we have seen in some past reviews and therefore his reluctance to get involved. As long as we have dipshits on this site, and it’s clear we always will, some of this stuff will get approved. But short of random letters, this one was as bad as it gets.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ not collusion that’s icees master plan to make this site look bad, it’s intentional and obvious BTW how would you know if there’s collusion, it’s not like these fuck heads are posting threads there’s a million other ways to make contact.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're crazy, get a life and some help for those delusions, stop obsessing about me
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ lol 😂
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Impeach Founder! He's covering for IceyLoco! We need a congressional hearing! I motion we hold him in contempt! Somebody get giant ballons of all these whiny little bitches in diapers!

I'm just kidding. It was a shit review approved by trolls. It doesn't warrant all this drama. This thread was like a train wreck I had to read to the end.
  • Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    @ TFP: Yup.

I'll ask the question again to y'all: If the founder doesn't give two shits about giving away 30 days of free VIP for crappy reviews, why should you care? It's not your money or your bandwidth.

Second question: What's the difference between IceyLoco and juicebox? All of you want Icey banned, but he isn't the one who has posted at least 100 fake reviews. And if he brags about fucking ONE Vegas dancer, how is that worse than juice bragging about fucking 50 Sugar Babies, then being called out on that absurdity and backtracking by saying "Oh, it was actually 2-3?" Your collective selective morality here is quite impressive. You like juice, so he gets a pass on every fucking lie/exaggeration he spews, but don't like Icey so everything he writes is wrong, even if he occasionally writes some coherent thoughts.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The difference between juice and Icey:

1. AFAIK Neither juice not his aliases we’re going around insulting the members on the board for doing the fundamental thing customers like doing—going to clubs, enjoying lapdances or more possibly sexual activity, possibly getting a GFE experience, and not attempting shaming them for doing that. On a site full of individuals who want to talk about that.

2. Founder has invited Icey to hang out IRL twice. Icey ignores those invitations and wouldn’t dare to display himself face to face. Juice has met several board members IRL. I’ve personally messaged with juice on Snapchat a few times.

3. Juice is more capable to maintaining a “friendship” with Icey. When juice corresponds with somebody positively, it tends to stay that way. With Icey, it doesn’t. Especially with whatever backstabbing he was doing with CC99 (previously DC9428) with raising him up and tearing him down.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Until he has his "Fuck you, Jackie" moment, Icey will continue to be our collective whipping boy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Chili Palmer
    You’re missing the point, juice is a fun loving friendly guy, who rarely if ever gets defensive and arrogant about his bullshit and readily admits to the truth when called on it
    icee on the other hand is a completely humorless prick that never has a kind word for anyone and insists that his impossible lies are the truth
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice is the mane
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm nice to plenty of people on here. I even told you we can be niggaz. You always reply in a condescending way. YOu attack me regardless of what I do or say... the problem is you, not me.

The old trick clique and the meth head troll bitch aren't representative of the site.

I never backstabbed anyone on here

• Icey
    5 years ago
    And impossible stories? Like fucking girls without paying for it? ROTFLMFAO Having decent money??? LMAO
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Chili Palmer Nicespice summed up the differences between Juice and Icey pretty well. Particularly her #1 point. Icey comes on a strip club site and berates dudes for doing what most people do in a strip club. She continually uses the false blanket statement that everyone on the site is just trolling clubs for hookers.

The fake review shit from Juice is definitely something that shouldn't fly. Like I said the last time you brought up juice, I'm a fairly newer member so I didn't see all the antics you mention. But these days I hardly see anything from Juice. He might pop up for a day and start a bunch of random threads. But after a few days he's gone again for weeks at a time.

All I know is, currently, Icey is the one posting everywhere on the site daily continuously berating a lot of the posters. And approving shit reviews like the one in question.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The review is bullshit. I would have rejected it.

Also, I think it's an error to assume that everyone here is 100% on board with Team Juice.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Ish,

I alone can prove it isn't 100%.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Fair enough.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Those of you who claim its a fake review. Can you prove that the girls there aren't good craic?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I didn't see anyone claim it was a fake review, what's being said is it is not a review. Your reading comprehension sucks. son, work on that.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    They clicked approve
  • booji boy
    5 years ago
    I would have rejected it as incoherent, because I didn't understand it. Founder's system largely works because that may just have been me and three other approvals correct my mistake.

I will approve short reviews if they're for a place I know well, seem genuine, and convey some useful info.

If I'm on the fence, I'll look at other reviews for the club to compare with and go with my gut.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion