tuscl

Beer belly on a beautiful girl!

Musterd21
Indiana
Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:29 AM
I saw a girl in the park and she looked very far along with her pregnancy. I usually don’t say anything unless they bring it up but she was very lovely so I had to speak. I asked her when are you due? She replies this is a beer belly. I was horrified! She then laughs and says she got drunk on beer and her husband got her pregnant. lol

11 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Haha what a great response to possibly one of the most dangerous questions to ask a woman.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I saw a pregnant stripper last night. I was far too tactful to bring it up and it was verified by another dancer.
  • Rb47
    5 years ago
    I knew a guy with a thing for pregnant women. He dated girls with beer bellies. Those were probably easier to find then pregnant women.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    I believe it was Dave Barry who offered the sage advice that you should never say anything to suggest a woman might be pregnant unless there is a baby actually coming out of her at that moment.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i made that mistake. once.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Musterd, you must have a death wish, lol!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I kinda like fucking pregnant girls.... as long as they're not too far along
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lmfao. If this is real she had a good sense of humor
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I was told never to ask a woman if she's pregnant even if you see the baby crowning.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Haha! Reminds of me a time when I was in my early 20s and was with some buddies at a bar. Some bitch was acting like a total fucking cunt, so i asked her when she was due, knowing full-well she wasn't pregnant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion