tuscl

Boob Job Detective - Episode #2

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 3:58 PM
So let's try this again... Did she have a boob job: [view link] Pics span a 5 year period and are mixed up (not in chronological order)... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YES/NO/MAYBE

25 comments

• northwest101215
    5 years ago
    Boob job or butt job? For boobs, hard to tell as the push up tops could be making a difference. But I'd lean to no.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't think so.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Quite possibly. But not obvious either way. She has some nice cleavage, but is has some rump to her. Only way to know for sure is by hand inspection. I volunteer to do the inspecting. If you are demanding a vote now, I'm gonna say yes.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes she ruined a perfectly good pair ! Damnit!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I know I’m correct because my personal concoction of vodka-infused wine never fails me!!
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I don't think so, at least not big enough to affect her silhouette. Usually implants will put more size on the upper portion of the breast which isn't going on with the girl in the pics. She might just have big boobs.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    I would guess no, but could be wrong.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    YES ... and nice butt
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Without seeing them free of the bra, I can't make a definitive call.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Nope
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    No, based on three of the pictures that show some very natural profiles. Beautiful!
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Good guesses guys! So for this episode I actually have a definitive answer. The girl in the pics posted a vlog where she addresses the plastic surgery rumours. So let's let the thread go until this evening and then I'll post up the answer.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    They look natural to me; any variation could be due to birth control, weight gain, time of the month, the camera angle, clothing, the wind, my level of intoxication...............
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    after all, we all know beauty is in the hand of the beerholder.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No. But if they were must’ve did a great job.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i hope they are natural. if not... darn nice job.
  • Rb47
    5 years ago
    Hard to tell from the pictures probably natural or excellent surgeon. Video showing motion would help. Nudes would help. Hand inspection would be best. I've felt so many hard boobs that I find myself disliking even the possibility of fake boobs.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Looks like just natural fluctuation in body weight, maybe menstrual cycles. I'd have to guess real. If not, I don't see why she'd have messed with them. Unless of course those bras were doing a lot of work holding them up.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Its impossible forme to say for sure without seeing their unclothed hang and contour, but I'm leaning towards naturals.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm gonna say yes. It's a better boob job than most. I say yes because of the way they look in the lemon bikini top. It looks as if there's an unnatural mass pushing out the exposed upper part and the contour is not quite natural looking. The red bikini pic looks natural, though. But to me, when they are real, then none of the pictures would have any indication of them being fake. Since I found one that looks like they could be fake, I say yes and bravo to her having a good surgeon. If I'm wrong then she's in that 0.1% bracket of women that have perfectly natural big breasts. An almost unicorn stripper.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Ok and the answer is.... YES she has a boob job! Here is her instagram pics before October 2018 were natural and the newest pics are with the fake tits: [view link] And a video of her talking about it: [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    When it comes to boob job capers call me Surelock Domes. IMHO she looked like she once had perfectly perky all natural B cups.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Fakes but very good fakes. That said, she didn't need a boob job
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I detect boobs
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Her nipples pre far were fantastic!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion