tuscl

Being a prudent person - or being a pussy? I vote it was the latter

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Honey's in Gary, IN:

"... This was my go-to place for awhile - I went here a few weeks back to enjoy myself. Previous reviewers have pointed out that there are more black women in the club now (fine by me) so I was looking forward to the night. I arrived around 10pm, there were 3 girls: Dynamite, Megan, and the girl that shall not be named (actually, I don't know her name... I wish I did so I could avoid her) Let me tell you what happened that night:

I sat down, Megan and Dynamite greeted me and chatted for a bit. Megan is actually exactly what I was looking for, but I had hoped to start talking about the champagne rooms (which she never brought up - major bummer).... In the meantime, a woman (thin, black, straight hair, DRUNK or on pills) came by and was pushy and her emotions were all over the place. She said her girlfriend was at the club and watching her. She kept saying "give me a tip, I want money"... I finally decided that I needed to go. When that happened, she grabbed my shirt and threatened me. That was it for me. I got up and she wouldn't let go. I stepped back and waited for the bouncer to come get her (which took significantly longer than I would have liked). I left the club. She took $40 from me, a small price to pay for being able to walk out of the club without a more serious incident.

The down side? I really want to go back to see Megan. I just can't do it. Also, the ratings I gave are reflective of the un-named girl. Dynamite and Megan were both quite nice, as was the bouncer as I was leaving ..."

Not Provided Evening
1-5
Under $100

Club 4
Dancers 1
Dollar Value 3

Review Publishers
George123789
Bamaeight

desertscrubsounds like a rob place - time to stay away from here...
nofuglies

FridiculousNot Enough Details

Review Comments
Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
1 Hour Ago
Don't be such a fucking pussy where you let a woman steal money from you (or anyone else for that matter) - one thing is to avoid an incident, another thing is to allow someone/anyone to have their way with you and you do nothing but be a vicrim - go to the gym and take some self-defense classes and stop letting people take advantage of you.

24 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Pussy for sure. Just gave up $40 because some skank in her underwear demanded it?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Pretty flagrant violation of rule #2

His first mistake was not asserting his boundaries when she was pushy and "I want money"... she knew he was a little bitch because he sat there and took it. of course she pushed further when he was leaving
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lmao
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO he should be banned from access to TUSCL for a month for his blatant violation of rule #2 (which is widely considered as one of the 10 SC commandments - "thou shall not beith a little bitch")
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Pretty weak for sure a little bitch.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    There's only two rules, and almost everyone on the board is in violation of rule #1 already, so rule #2 is the only thing we can keep sacred
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    He should be tarred, feathered, and have used VIP condoms thrown at him - it's for his own good
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    So what’s rule number 1?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ don't be an asshole (rule #1)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    These rules are from Subraman's seminal paper on strip-clubbing 101 (https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=496…)
  • captanmellow
    5 years ago
    I would like to know if that ROB was tossed out of there permantly. They recently changed owners but the couple of times I have been in there since, the atmosphere seemed to be the same. I may have to take a ride and check this out. I have had good visits in the past.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Oh, OK. I thought for sure Rule No. 1 must have been from Rick Dugan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    😄
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I was ok with this until he said she took $40...wtf?
    I mean I get not grabbing her back, and waiting for security to intervene. I don’t want some 300 lb bouncer to kick my ass first and ask questions later.
    But I don’t get how she stole $40 from him? Like did she shove her hand into his pocket? Sounds like he equates him not having the balls to decline her hustle with theft...
    Also I have not read the rules and I’m new here but I imagined them to be similar to those of fight club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... But I don’t get how she stole $40 from him ..."

Could be as simple as him giving her $40 to go away out of fear - or her demanding he give her $$$ and he wetting his pants and doing it - or him having the $$$ on the table for w/e reason or in his hand and her simply snatching it and him not doing anything - but who knows
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    A Grade A pussy.

In this case I don't completely agree with Subraman's Rule #1. Sometimes you need to let out your inner asshole. In fact, a little grit upfront could have spared him a lot of this nonsense. Like laughing at her and telling her to get the fuck outta here the first time she asked for a tip. It's what I would have done and I'll bet you that two hours later I would have been pounding Megan in my hotel room, especially since the silly drunk twat was likely scaring the weaker customers away and making the money shit for everyone.

For some girls, trying to straddle that fence between jerk and pushover works just fine. But for others, you are either a predator or prey. Also, some girls will test you early, but quickly retreat if you give then a little whack on the snout with a newspaper, so to speak. If club behavior was a normal distribution curve with asshole on one end and pushover on the other, I like to be in the middle of the steep slope on the asshole side of the curve.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    He should have told her to get away from him, or just ignored her. Giving her money to leave is the worst thing, its probably her hustle and he's encouraging her.

I made that mistake before.... the friend of a girl I liked would hang all over me and act obnoxious AF. I couldn't get rid of her. So I gave her a tip and told her to leave... coz I didn't want to stir shit coz of her friend. Well, she started doing that shit more and then demanded I give her money so she leaves us alone. But I refused and would just tell her to get her tweaker ass the fuck away. One day she was fucked out of her mind and did it in front of her friend. Fucked the friendship up and neither of us never talked to her again.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Pussy
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Beta Cuck
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Holy shit. I'm embarrassed to be a member on this site with some sniveling, spineless, ball-less, little bitch like that reviewer.
    Forks over $40 bucks just because some diseased skank demands it? WTF? Good thing she didn't ask for the title of his car, the keys to his house, his credit cards, his bank account numbers and his retirement account password.
    Dude, next time you go to a strip club, think of bringing some muscle to watch your back. Like your sister.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The OP, @whistlepig0001, probably thought he was just writing this review to get another 30 days VIP membership, instead of getting grilled and labelled a pussy for this review.

It was the ultimate pussy move and to claim "she took $40" shifts the blame.

I appreciate the helpful advice, especially from @japrufrock, when in doubt at the strip club bring your sister.

Some guys can not buy a dance or extras unless a dancer sits with him and offers, other guys wonder how to ask about OTC, and others give away their money when harassed by a girl in a bikini, we all Monger differently.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Getting jacked by a dancer in a lingerie is not a "style of mongering"
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    whistlepig. go back to that club and enjoy it. the girl probably is watched buy staff now.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @whistepig, if you go back to that club, just leave your purse in your car so you're not strong-armed for more money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion