tuscl

TUSCL's Pathetic Loser of the Year

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
In the thread about Monger of the Year, JustinTolook came up with the idea of a PL of the Year award also. So I thought would start another thread.

Who is the most Pathetic Loser on this board this year ? My nomination for this would be IceyLoco. Just for obvious reasons.

Other ideas would be Nicole and SJG.

Again, you can't nominate yourself.

37 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    DC/CC or Cuntryman
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Yeah the list is shorter for Pathetic Losers of the Year. It would have to be any of the three in my ignore list: IceyLoco, Nicole and SJG.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Nicole, by definition of PL, cannot have this award... unless she really is a man?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Tough choice between Icey and SJG but I think I'll go with SJG.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I don’t think the definition of PL demands a male.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It would have to be loco, in order to truly be a Pathetic Loser you also need to be completely clueless as to how you come across to others, SJG would fill the number 2 spot because he’s never won anything not even a participation trophy
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I would agree with MisterWonderful. PL is not relegated to male. i.e. Hilary Clinton.

• pistola
    5 years ago
    Soy Boy Beta Cuck ie Pillow Fucker cause Beta Cuck is just fun to say.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    SCPandit (the AIDS guy) is the absolute worse member I know of. The only one I have on ignore. Having said that, my vote is for Icey and a years worth of whining about the VIP room.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Sircumsinhispantsalot, gave up LDKs to troll TUSCL so he could get a better GFE from his wife.

20fag, went from bragging about his model GF to admitting to going for uglier hookers so long as the price is low enough.

Darkblue.... coz its obvious.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    loco makes up shit n shit, to cover up his own shortcomings
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Realistically, how is PL of the year different from monger of the year?

I was only pushing rickdugan as monger of the year because he is a brilliantly entertaining poster. Entertainment values is all we can assess. After all, everything anybody posts can be fiction. In fact, I sincerely hope some posts are fictional!

Except juicebox69. Everything that guy posts is the gospel truth. And he needs to post more. He’d be a shoe-in for monger of the year if he shared more juicy stories!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The nominations are what you make of them. But I would consider the Monger of the year as the person that gets the most action, tell the best stories, writes the most reviews. I would say the pathetic loser of the year is the person that gets the most fun made of them, gets taken by the dancers, can't get laid in a extras club, everyone hates on the board, etc.
  • The pathetic loser doed not need to be male.even if PL AWARD had nothing to do about getting laid, it would still not be applicable to me because I have a great personality.

@Mr wonderful- if you think that I fit the criteria for this award for which I do not think that I do, then perhaps you should not wanna hAngout with me to begin with

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Warrior: if that’s the criteria, Douchebag is a shoe in for PL of the year.
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    Think you might be taking that wrong Nicole. MrWonderful doesn't appear to be saying you're a PL just clarifying that a PL doesn't have to be male, but I could be wrong. While I don't see you as a PL you're definitely a troll. Albeit a entertaining one at times.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep is the GOAT and hall of fame PL of any year. He doesn't actually go and see stripper and just posts about it. Every year

But since it makes this category boring I say IceyDodo. She only knows how to be an RIL trick bitch in denial. She can't keep a main bitch no matter how much money and drugs she gives a stripper ho, cries about it in her first TUSCL thread, and then claims she's not a trick but also creates a thread on giving advice about how paying a stripper ho drugs and money for GFE is somehow something that most PLs don't already know. She puts down guys that pay strippers hos for GFE yet she has to use BOTH money AND drugs for all her GFEs.
  • K
    5 years ago
    "I don’t think the definition of PL demands a male." but the provenance demands the term be applied to a customer. A dancer may be pathetic, she may be a loser but she cannot be a pathetic loser

• dancer may be pathetic, she may be a loser but she cannot be a pathetic loser

I do not the criteria of the former term"pathetic "to the same extent that I do not fit the latter term "pathetic loser"

@funky : I think I might. Comment on here once in a while, but I think I am done trolling this site...
  • I might post on here ince abd a whilr but I think I am done being a troll lol..or at least that is my intent.

I wonder who will occupy the title of queen troll next?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Wow what luck. First Icey is too busy getting with strippers to post on the site 22 hours a day every day, and now Nicole says she's done with being a troll.

Now all we need is for SJG's mom to lose her internet connection and this place might actually be great again.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ TFP for Post of the Year.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ +1!!!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Give sanjosehomo the lifetime achievement award
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    TBH I'd let all the white geriatric republicans who resort to fucking hookers, share the prize
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ so says the "guy" resorting to paying hookers that strip for GFE!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    My vote goes to Fagooner, unless 80-year-olds with adult diaper rash are exempt from the process.
    In that case, my alternate votes goes to Nicole1994, who I believe is female but I suspect is a gender bender due to her inexplicable refusal to show us her spread-open pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    We should have reserved this lovely thread for the Christmas season 💓
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nicole. you don’t frequent strip clubs to get dances with strippers. you ain’t a PL.
    me... on the otherhand AM a PL. i’ll hang with you sometime. ;)
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco is into chicks with dicks or dudes with tits judging by the pictures he has. those "women" are the ugliest I've seen posted on tuscl, so to me that means he's the biggest pussy ass PL on here.

if there was a biggest retard award it would clearly go to SJG
  • Can I have the Queen of tuscl award......
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you can be queen of TUSCL under one condition. You have to consummate with the King of TUSCL. Can someone find Trucidos ?
  • I don't wanna be queen of tuscl if the awarding criteria for this award does not exist on its own merit..so not queen like :)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    General, I apologize for not glorifying the perceived beauty of shapeless anorexic white girls.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Though he is not posting anymore @cc99 was running away with the award.

No matter the thread, he was a master of threadjacking to make every thread about his personal failures and inadequacies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion