TUSCL Monger of the Year

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I have an idea for an award that we should start doing each year. TUSCL Monger of the Year. People could use whatever criteria they want to make a nomination.

- who gets the most action
- who writes the most reviews
- who is the most active on the Discussion board
- who starts the best discussion topics
- who is the biggest troll
- who is the most diplomatic on the board
- who gives the best advice

Some possible nominees would be :

-Papi Chulo because he has the most Trust and they made a movie about him. And he may not have the most reviews, he definitely has the most words in his Reviews.

-IceyLoco because he has to be the most hated Troll ever not named Trudidos that hasn’t been banned.

-Countryman5434 for his unwavering promotion of Tijuana, Hong Kong and Latinas.

-nicespice because she is just so darn cute.

I would have given last year’s award to Wallanon for the shear volume of reviews he did last year. Since we don’t have those lists anymore, then we don’t know who does the most Reviews anymore.

Who would you nominate and why ? Small rule is you can't nominate yourself.

35 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    I nominate @rickdugan
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You gotta say why.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    No I don't. It's not in the rules.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Damn just like a Trumpublican to claim the rules when it’s to their benefit 😂
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Damn skippy
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Lolol
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Then I'll nominate flagooner because he's the biggest ASS on the board.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’ll second that nomination 🤘
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You really didn't have to say why.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Monger of the year - Sinclair. Seems like he spent the last year traveling the country in a Winnebago just to provide detailed intel to this site.

If we have Monger of the year we should also have PL of the year. Nominations?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The monger who writes the best stories. I don't care if they're true or not. A few contenders in this category:

1. Gawker--a favorite of mine because he has had even more fucked-up experiences with an ATF than I have
    2. JS69--Great sex writing, although he hasn't given us any lately
    3. Reverendhornibastard--a new comer who has me enthralled with Yuni
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Is it just me, or does it make no sense to ask for nominations in the middle of the year.

Or is this like the primaries, meant to pare down the field for the final round voting?
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I'm concerned about Russian interference in the voting process.

But I like the idea.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ @25 will be calling for an independent investigation costing @founder $30M to determine if the WINNER colluded with the Russians.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I want an investigation into what happened to the block there must be some Russian collusion involved.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    😉
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Much as it pains me to agree with flagooner and go with rickdugan. I think we all know that flagooner is simply trying to get folks riled up by nominating rickdugan, but he isn’t wrong.

Both JohnSmith69 and gawker tell better crazy stories than rickdugan, but their output has decreased. I also think that JohnSmith69’s crazy stories are completely truthful. I go back and forth on gawker’s. If they are fiction I say “brilliant fiction!” If they are true I say “you’re crazy gawker!”

goldmongerATL is another contender for monger of the year. That guy seems completely truthful and he has truly aces stories.

But let’s face it, rickdugan dominates the board in a way nobody else can. He does have some brilliant crazy stories. Maybe they aren’t as well-written as JohnSmith69, but you have to admit they are worth some popcorn while you read them!

But his weirdo psychology is what clinches it. He is so damaged it is like watching that “After Life” program on Netflix. Not in specifics mind you. The similarity is that you are watching a man that is truly “exercising his demons!” (As he would put it himself!)

Just consider his ignore games. He doesn’t ignore people because he’s bored or irritated with them. No, he feels (probably unconsciously) that he is control if he can click ignore and people still talk about him. What he doesn’t realize is that they are talking about what an assclown he is and watching the pratfalls of an assclown is kind of entertaining.

So, even when he has you on ignore, responding to him is win-win: he gets to feel in control and you get to be entertained by watching the equivalent a moron walking through a yard of rakes, hitting himself in the face every few steps.

There are worse outcomes! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    But JohnSmith69 would have won hands down in his DS phase. Every DS = truly brilliant! ;)

How many DS’s was he up to? It seems like he got to DS 69 and stopped. Nice!
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Exorcise not exercise. ...:)))
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam skippy
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i nominate MisterWonderful. the everlasting newbie.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    now... seriously... the reverandhornybastard. he is a fun read.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    4got2wipe - I’m embarrassed to admit all that I’ve written is true with names changed to protect the guilty. Since my ATF left almost a year ago, I’ve been limited to stories from the past. At age 73 I don’t have the stamina or resources to find a replacement.
    As far as PL of the year goes I’d pick Papi Chulo for his intimate knowledge of Southern Florida clubs, his opinion on everything and anything ( most of which make sense), and his ability to draw a mental picture of his experiences
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If Papi wins this year he wins every year. He's been in a clubbing funk for a while.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @4got2think: Did you spend all morning coming up with that? Why is it that weak types like you must constantly try to wrap themselves in this "herd" mentality in order to buttress their opinions? Did you really think that your other tuscl accounts have morphed into different people now? 😉

As far as the rest, I am what I am and I make no apologies. I have fun with strippers and come on here to re-live it a bit. We're on a strip club board, not one of your (I'm sure much needed) therapy support groups, so save your ridiculous "social cues and norms" concepts for the other delicate types that no doubt make up your real life social circles.

@Flagooner: Thanks man, but I don't deserve it this year. I've still done a a fair amount for sure, but somewhat less than the last few years as work and family matters have been eating up most of my time. I'm guessing that wall or sinclair may be in line for the title this year.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    An award for the guy who fucked the most hookers???? LMFAO
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Your daddy!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant! I got rickdugan to respond to me despite claiming to have me on ignore! ;)

bubba267, the use of “exercise” was intentional; hence the scare quotes. I agree that most people wish to exorcise their demons, but rickdugan wants to keep his demons. He just uses TUSCL as an excuse to give them some exercise!

However, I’m going to be serious for a moment. I suspect rickdugan isn’t as much of a d-bag IRL as the character he plays on TUSCL. We all have are demons in life. His demons just happen to be entertaining, and all of TUSCL benefits from it.

Hence my support to make him monger of the year!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'd nominate SJG for his tremendous commitment to TUSCL in the face of a German style frontal assault
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You don't want to reward negative behavior, IE a troll award.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    This made me laugh.

---

flagooner: I nominate @rickdugan

Warrior15: You gotta say why.

flagooner: No I don't. It's not in the rules.

Warrior15: Then I'll nominate flagooner because he's the biggest ASS on the board.

flagooner: You really didn't have to say why.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Wipe, I stand/sit corrected.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I might make a new nomination for Monger of the Year. Longball300. I just love his Avatars.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I nominate Subraman for monger of the year. He hates that term.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion