tuscl

Is this security guard abusing his power?

Friday, June 7, 2019 4:47 AM
This club I’m a regular at, I was just sitting there and one of the strippers took me outside and told me I was making her friend uncomfortable, she’s not a manager and probably shouldn’t have been allowed to say anything to me She then told a security guard who I think is also a friend and is not allowing me even inside and probably won’t for a few weeks I feel mistreated

51 comments

• Maskath
    5 years ago
    Also I think the discomfort is over a misunderstanding which I’m not being allowed to clear up
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    How the hell are we supposed to know based on what you said? Maybe you did make her friend uncomfortable. Did you have any interaction with the friend, and if so, what was it? Maybe they were justified in kicking you out.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    No. Sounds like a good way to take care of the problem without making a scene.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    The friend is also a stripper, I did not have interaction with her
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    So what is the "misunderstanding" that you were not allowed to clear up? Seems like you're hiding something.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you’re not telling the whole story for sure.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    She thinks I think she’s in love with me, I don’t and I’m not in love with her
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ makes less than no sense
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I didn’t want to tell the whole story and be accused of being a RIL when I’m not or a troll
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    That’s what I was told “ She’s not in love with you” I never thought she was
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    This is a strange thread, even by TUSCL standards.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I also got the “ She likes you as a friend” I don’t remember asking her out, it’s just weird
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Well jackslash, I’ve had a strange week
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Is there a full moon or something?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You know what would help this thread? Context.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Classic. Creepy needy guy makes a girl feel uncomfortable and then wants to make her even more uncomfortable by trying to convince her that he isn't as creepy or needy as she believes. 😉 Why shouldn't the friend say what she wants? She pays to work at the club, not the other way around, so she's free to operate how she wants within certain extreme limits. Also, IMHO the security guard was just doing his job once he learned that you were making some of the girls uncomfortable. Dude, sometimes the right answer is just to walk away. There are other girls and other clubs.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Maskath: There’s obviously a lot you’re not telling. To tell you the truth, you’re coming across as as kind of creepy in this thread. I think they were probably justified in kicking you out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The security guard / bouncer's job is to both keep everyone safe and prevent problems before they occur. Ascertaining guilt or innocence isn't part of the job description. So, minus a lot of information, my first impression is that he removed drama from the club. So, while you may not appreciate his actions, but he's probably not wrong. Spend some time at another club.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    You wouldn’t be saying that if you knew the discomfort came out of nowhere All that happened was a stripper walked past me and went to the dressing room then I got taken outside, how am I in the wrong? She was fine every other time i was there, I don’t know what happened between Sunday and Wednesday and I do pay to be there, I pay entry fees
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I think that you think that your friend thinks that you think you are RIL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm sorry that we're not providing the answers you wanted to hear. Even if you provide us with granular details, we're not there. So, we can't provide perfect feedback. And, even if we could, it's not like there's a TUSCL diplomatic corps that's going to reach out to the club and mediate on your behalf. Spend some time at another club.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    And there’s information missing because I don’t have that information, I wasn’t really given an explanation as to what i did
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Someone shit the bed on this one
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    " She thinks I think she's in love with me." Reminds me of a great line from Under Siege 2, "We know this. The Chinese know that we know. We make believe we don't know and the Chinese make believe that they believe we don't know; but know that we know. Everybody knows."
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I'm sorry that we're not providing the answers you wanted to hear. Even if you provide us with granular details, we're not there. So, we can't provide perfect feedback." Idk CMI, but I think that the "perfect feedback" in this instance is pretty simple: He should just walk the fuck away and leave it alone. 😉 To be clear, I don't buy the story that he did nothing and was a victim of random abuse. Whether he realizes it or not, he did something to make her feel uncomfortable. It is also possible that she misread something, but I have no doubt that, at the very least, he was giving off a creepy vibe. But none of this matters, not even a little. All that matters is that he was making some dancers feel uncomfortable, for whatever reason. It doesn't have to be right or fair or justified - it just is. There is no fixing something like this with further complaining and confrontation. The only good answer at that point is to walk away. It's also the answer that shows a level of dignity and self respect since a grown man shouldn't willingly tolerate that kind of treatment by the dancers anyway.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    This is one of the worst "discussions" ever, IMHO! Why waste time? Oops, I just did. Maskath October, 2017 Places (0) Reviews (0) Photos (0) Trusts (0) Contributions
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The way you are reacting to what happened gives me the impression that you are a RIL without realizing it. You are showing an irrational desperation. Scary/dangerous situation for both you and her. In the long run this may be the best thing that could have happened to you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^ He's not wrong.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    BTW, look at the previous discussions this guy has started. They just strengthen my suspicion.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    A business has the right to exclude anyone for any reason. There is no constitutional right to a lap dance.
  • K
    5 years ago
    "All that happened was a stripper walked past me and went to the dressing room..." I dont believe that is all that happened. If that was all that happened, there would be no more to tell but you disprove that with this comment. "I didn’t want to tell the whole story and be accused of being a RIL when I’m not or a troll"
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'm not buying it. You obviously did or said something to make her feel that way. In which case, its not an abuse of power, its for the girl's safety and comfort and better for you to be away from her.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Maskath, did you show the other stripper your Arby’s sauce satchels and travel size bottle of listermint? Not brilliant my friend. Do not try that. juicebox69 can pull it off, but he’s special! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "told me I was making her friend uncomfortable" Security guards and owners have pretty much arbitrary authority, and they do back up the women. But, the other women will usually turn on the one behind it, if it means running out a paying customer. Can't challenge it directly. Might be able to say something to another when the girl who feels bothered is not there. Staying away for a while might help. Once girl did get wagons circled against me. She was new, she thought I was going to be dating her outside, and she wanted that. I never told her that, but she wanted it so she imagined it. Then when it was not to be, she got really mad. Eventually it blew over and she was allowed to exit her contract. Flirting with girls is dangerous, because their feelings can get hurt. Coming on to girls when you don't intend to follow through is not good. I was married, so I was the quintessential PL. Not any more. SJG
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe me, she was fine every other time I saw her
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^Maskath, for all you know, the last time or two she could have been playing nice while actually being skeeved out. You did or said something that concerned her, whether you realize it or not.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    If this was so innocuous from your perspective then I am going to go with you were getting clingy and in the way of her money. You have been probably cock blocking another customer and she had to send you a message to get out of the way.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    As a bouncer I have run into this situation a few times. I got both sides of the story. And them to ignore each other. You can always got the manager and let him know what happened.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Maskath, they won't tell you what they really think when you're just a customer. Of course she'll act pleasant when you're paying. She made her message pretty obvious. Look at actions, not words.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Have you been asking her on dates or to hookup OTC. Has she said no and you keep asking, and asking and asking? Maybe she laughs it off the first time or two, but you keep asking her to meet up? Have you been trying to get too much personal info, or did you find her on social media and try to friend her? How long have you been going to the club, how long have you been seeing the same girl, do you see other girls or just the one? What arent you telling us? I dont think any of us think your a troll, but all of us think you are a RIL already, so giving us more info will only help clarify what happened.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    I see the same girl, I have not asked her on dates, I asked her if she does OTC a long time ago, she said No I had been going for a few months, I don’t ask for personal info, she gave it herself, she told me I’m her only regular , idk apparently she thinks we’re friends
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Weird. My personal opinion based on the little you have disclosed is that they were probably justified in kicking you out.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Given what dancers are willing to put up with, it had to be something bigger to get you kicked out. I've puked on dancers, had dancers physically fight over me, was the cause of strip club drama for months, had engaged in illicit activities with management's knowledge.... yet have never been kicked out of a strip club... In fact, I think it made me more endearing to stripper hoes...
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "...idk apparently she thinks we’re friends" Apparently not if she had you kicked out, lmao. 😆 The more you post the worse it looks for you. I'm sure you said or did something that creeped her out. I don't have the patience to keep teasing the story out of you, but if you think long and hard enough I'm guessing you'll figure it out.
  • RossVa
    5 years ago
    IMHO, troll
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Well, after reading this, I'm for real getting a creeper vibe from this guy. Whether clueless or in denial, I'm not very surprised someone felt uncomfortable enough to have you thrown out. But if Maskath's own posts aren't enough, the fact that SJG is sympathetic to him should be a red flag.
  • JDisRight
    5 years ago
    You seem like a total creep....hope the dancer is safe from you.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I think a review would help solve the mystery. Like Scooby Doo, but with strippers. At the end the RIL says, "...and I would've gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling skids!"
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @maskath I know I said this a month or so ago, but I told you this place wouldn’t be any nicer than stripperweb. 😝
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    OP, so just tell us what you did.....
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Prevert +1000000
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion