tuscl

Is Yuni Putting Her Ass on Parade?

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I previously conceded that my serendipitous nude riverside encounter with Yuni was only sexually charged in my mind but probably not in hers. As some of you astutely pointed out, many cultures are far more relaxed about nudity than Americans. I was probably reading way too much into her suggestion that we hike the mountain together. Besides, Yuni has been bathing naked in the river her entire life. So it was surely no big deal to her that I accidentally barged in on her riverside bath. She certainly seemed very relaxed about it. (https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…).

Today brought new doubts.

Now I am unsure what to think.

Even though I keep telling myself that it was all in my head, Yuni today gave me the distinct impression that she has a steamier agenda on her mind, one that could land me in some truly hot water.

Yuni lives next door to my in-laws. She is around all the time. Folks constantly wander in and out of their neighbors’ homes in this little village.

Yuni seems to have recently developed a serious new and very noticeable hitch in her git-along. Whenever she walks past me she glances over her shoulder and flashes a smile that seems to scream, “Thank you for noticing my ass!”

I still tend to think all that the sexual innuendo about Yuni is just wishful thinking on my part. After all, it would be very flattering to have a sexy young woman like Yuni trying to get the attention of an old fucker like me. She is ferociously hot! That’s probably why I can’t let go of the idea (the hope?) that she is signaling a desire for something more intimate than an innocent mountain hike.

I must confess, Yuni does have a very sexy ass and I am having a swell time enjoying her “cute ass parade!”

24 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Have you thought that maybe your wife had a conversation with Yuni about your conversation with your wife ? Thus Yuni knows that you think she is hot. And now Yuni is just messing with your head.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Actually, I hadn’t thought of that!

She’s messing with my head big time.

I’m an ass man and she’s punching my buttons more than she knows.

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I like a parade ;)
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Im enjoying the hell out of the parade.

As for this being a “test” - women alcan be very devious. I suppose it’s not out of the question. Yuni and my wife are not sisters but they might as well be. They are as close as sisters.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I see a threesome in your future.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Flagooner

That’s a lovely thought but I can’t see that happening.

My wife was much more willing to let me push the limits in the old days. But since our low-center-of-gravity mooches came into our lives, she has become far more possessive and jealous.

I think when our kids came into the picture, the stakes became too high for her.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Post a few photos of Yuni's ass. You might get some volunteers for some missionary work.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Yuni sounds hot and you are likely semi bored and would likely nothing more than tap that fine ass. But, resist the temptation. Nothing good would come of it. Yes, a mountainside nut would be amazing but there is no upside from there. Enjoy the view but convince yourself that she’s off limits.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Would like*
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @captainfun

Believe me, I will leave Yuni alone.

A long time ago I saw my Asian wife cutting sugar cane with a machete.

I got her message loud and clear!
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Smart man!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've found that the most surefire way to get more women to hit on you is to have a wife / girlfriend on your arm. This phenomenon increases dramatically if the girlfriend is visibly out of your league.

I don't think it has much to do with attraction so much as some women really enjoy testing a guy's loyalty. Also, if they can pull a guy away from a hot woman, then it's a dominance move on their part.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Shit like this is exactly why I limit my extra curricular activities to p4p girls. My clubbing and p4p activities actually increase when I am in a serious relationship and I've been married with kids for over a decade now. I'm sure this seems counter-intuitive for some here, but getting civilian ass has never been my problem. My problem is that I crave diversity and civilian pussy comes with all sorts of potential drama when one is already married.

Reverend, Ideally you'll find a paid option to get your mind straight. If you must fuck civilian side ass, don't forget the three cardinal rules:

1. Don't shit where you eat
    2. Don't dip the pen in company ink.
    3. Not in my back yard.

Meaning don't fuck any girl in your wife's social circle, don't fuck a girl you work with and don't fuck a girl who lives too close to your home. Unfortunately Yumi is Exhibit A for why those rules exist. 😉
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ But think about how much fun these fireworks are, for the rest of us ; )
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Rules to live by, Mr Dugan.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    A fine ass is a thing to be admired. I often have to mentally slap myself in order not to stare at some of the fine asses I see around town. I live near a major university and a trip to the super market is a hazard, all those co-Ed’s walking around is short tight shorts. It’s a wonder that I come home with half of what I intended to buy. I saw a girl in a restaurant the other day with slacks on that were so tight on the ass they had thin horizontal stripes that just accented her curves so well. Ah, they must know they are so hot and they make us dirty old men stammer and drool.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The trick is to somehow get your wife to think it's her idea to get Yuni to join you in the sack and let her initiate it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Yuni is an inappropriate partner for you. But you have many TUSCL friends to whom you could introduce her.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Rev, get that camera out. We are all waiting.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    I love that Rev is in a place with no running water but is basically live broadcasting his every thought with a good internet connection. Welcome to the 21st century.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @McNulty

Life is good. We are in a hotel about 20 miles from my wife’s village. It’s the closest thing to modernity around here.

The hotel has air conditioned rooms, a swimming pool and WiFi.

The food at the hotel is lousy and I’ve had the squirts ever since we arrived.

On this visit, for the first time ever, I can get a cellphone signal in the village. It fades sometimes but that’s still better than nothing.

Find Madiun in East Java on Google Earth. That is our hotel location.

My wife’s village is Pupus, not too far to the SW of Madiun.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Okay, I found both on Google Earth and wonder, how the fuck do you get there? Is Surabaya large enough to have an International Airport? How could you possibly have met and married a young woman from this distant land?
    Is it possible that you were seen bathing in the river and that Yuni and perhaps others want to savor the wonders of the beast between your legs? Has your wife been bragging?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Gawker,I’d love to return to those magical years!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago

I lived in Indonesia for many years.

I met Mrs. Hornibastard #3 when we were both living in Jakarta.

Getting to Madiun and Pupus isn’t that hard but it can be expensive depending on where you begin and end your journey.

We always fly to Solo (also called “Surakarta”) then drive to Pupus or Madiun.

Having a foreign boyfriend or husband is definitely a status symbol for Indonesian women. It’s not all about the money. Some of the Indonesian women I dated came from families that had more money than God and Davy Crockett combined.

Mrs. Hornibastard #3 did not come from a rich family. Although she never admitted it, I believe she did her share of bragging among her friends in the early days of our relationship.

I don’t think she bragged about the money. That he never been a big deal to her. But she showed an early exhibitionist and voyeuristic streak. She invited her girlfriends to skinny dip in our pool and often eager for me to join in.

Some of her friends became regulars in our pool parties or other sexual hijinks.

Read my prior post about spicing up my sex life using an egg timer.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion