tuscl

VIP G-Strings

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Monday, January 16, 2023 7:52 AM
Unlike many other mongers who wander in and out of dens of depravity all across the country or around the world wherever business travel takes them, I usually monger close to home.  Although I did live for many years in far flung places and traveled frequently in the course of doing my job, I learned early not to waste my time and money in unfamiliar strip clubs venues.  When I used to partake in that kind of hit or miss mongering, my mileage varied – TREMENDOUSLY. But now that I can mostly stay away form airplanes, airports and hotels, I usually return repeatedly to the same handful of trustworthy dens of iniquity where my mileage hardly varies at all.    There is a lot to be said to becoming a well-known and trusted pervert among the dancers and waitresses in the conveniently located clubs that you have cum to favor.  The dancers cum to know and trust you.  They understand that you will take good care of them if they show you a good time.    This does not mean that you have to use the same dancers all the time.  If you frequent one of the larger clubs, you will always have a steady supply of dancers who are more than willing to accommodate you.  Even when there is turnover among the dancers, the waitresses (and sometimes even the management) will alert the dancers to the presence of a frequent, reliably generous VIP customer who deserves special treatment.    The generosity pays off.  Imagine if you had not wasted all that time and money in all of those other clubs where you showed up only once or only rarely, and instead spent an equivalent amount of cash in places where you are readily recognized by the lovelies. A good reputation in a bad place goes a long way!   In the last couple of months, it was confirmed to me that some dancers simultaneously wear TWO G-strings.  The outer G-string is for the stage and for most customers in the main part of the club.  The inner G-string is reserved for highly valued and trusted customers in the privacy of the VIP room.   The first time I ran across this, my dancer was halfway through a lap dance in the VIP room when she suddenly said, “Oh, sorry, I almost forgot!” and suddenly peeled off her G-string to reveal an even skimpier one underneath.  The much scantier, inner G-string was truly breathtaking.  It was little more than dental floss and did NOT cover the subject matter.  [view link]   On a subsequent visit to the same club, I had a similar experience with different dancer. I couldn’t help but ask if the VIP G-strings were now official club policy.  I was told that the club had no policy on G-strings other than occasionally telling a dancer that her G-string was “inappropriate.”   I just can’t help but admire a woman who will wear a G-string that is deemed “inappropriate” in a seedy strip club.  This is even more true when she’s peeled down to a barely there, dental floss G-string that “frames” her pink parts rather than covers them.  In addition to being extraordinarily tiny, VIP G-strings are usually accommodatingly loose-fitting, stretchy and easily breached or shoved aside into irrelevancy.   In some clubs (even in non-nude clubs), some dancers will readily dispense with their G-strings altogether and strip right down to her fingernail polish in the confines of a VIP room for a customer who is known, trusted and who maintains a penchant for generosity.  This is especially true when certain, “more tolerant” managers (who are mostly on the take) are on duty.    I’m sure most of you perverts have run across a few VIP G-strings. I’m curious how common this is in other markets.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    I have seen a few that wore a g string underneath their bikini bottoms.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    How's it hangin' Reverend ? I'm one of those people that is constantly going to different clubs. So I have not become one of those regular, trusted PLs. But most of the clubs that I go into these days, we both just completely disrobe inside the VIP booths. So the size of the g-string doesn't really matter. But knowing the Houston area clubs, I can see this would be an advantage. Next time I'm in The Church, I'll have to look at the girls to see if I can notice the two g-strings. That might be a good indicator of which girls to take to VIP, even if you are not a regular. Money can make me a regular in VIP.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Many of the girls around here use two as a form of defence against probing fingers. Few of the dancers that I prefer are shy about taking them both off in a VIP though.
  • magicrat
    a year ago
    My theory is that 2 g strings mean they don't want my fingers in there
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Hey Rev! On the first point, being a regular has its privileges. Just this week, a manager steered a girl to me who was an absolute winner. That said, I’ve definitely spread my dollars far and wide and am conscious that some of it doesn’t return the value of spending it locally. TUSCL is a great equalizer there as it’s saved me many times from wasting time in other cities trying to find a good club. On the two G strings, yeah, I’ve been both the beneficiary of loose ones and been defeated (fully consensually of course) by the impenetrable wall of the double ply.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    If a “stripper” is wearing two g-strings I’m going to conclude she is doing her best to avoid unwanted FIV.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Why put stripper in quotations? Pussy isn’t a guarantee in lapdances anyway
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I always thought the two g-strings were to provide double the protection, sort of like double-masking. The dancer wants to appear sexy (as a g-string does), but just one bottom does not provide enough cushioning against denim, LDKs, and PLs with poor hygiene and laundry habits. Local strip clubs in a small town like Ft. Myers are a concern for me. The nearest options are a day trip away, but Ft. Myers is small enough I sometimes worry about unintentionally running into someone I do not want to meet outside of her workplace.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I never said pussy was guaranteed. I’m curious what your theory is on this matter? To me it’s not rocket science.
  • @magicrat - You and others offered the opinion that a stripper who wears double G-strings does so to keep wandering fingers out of her pink parts or for other reasons hygienic reasons. That makes perfect sense if she leaves both of those G-strings on. But not if she peels off the outer G-string and the inner one is one of those “barely there” dental floss G-strings that is so thin, loose and stretchy that you can easily to slip a hand or a long muscular tongue into. When she takes off the outer G-string and that’s all she has under it, it’s an open invitation to explore her unprotected wetlands!
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    You’re right reverend. I can also see how a girl might use an additional g-string in clubs that aren’t licensed as full nudity, because that way they can still offer a wider menu And not do anything against club rules in the process. It’s nice to know which clubs/dancers offer extras if that’s what you a looking for, but it doesn’t negate the fact that it’s illegal with of course a few exceptions.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I’ve never been to Vegas but apparently it’s the only place in the country where prostitution is legal? I’ve never gone and don’t have much interest in it. The amount of money it was cost is probably more than I spend in a whole year clubbing locally.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    it's NOT legal in Vegas/ Clark county.
  • Ferdinx
    a year ago
    My experience has been that the quicker the "costume" g-string comes off, the better the time you're going to have. My last ATF would take it off immediately in VIP, and the "reserve" would be adjusted / relocated as desired. That said, I had a session with a baby stripper (just turned 22, she said) at the same club on Friday who only wore a single g-string. It was a "suspender" style, and she frequently adjusted it it pleasing ways (too bad her overall VIP experience didn't match up...). So, YMMV.
  • tdn77
    a year ago
    Wearing a tiny g-string under bikini bottoms has pretty common around Indianapolis for years, in my experience. I've never seen one quite as revealing as the one the Reverend is pointing out, though. I can also remember one of my old favorites who didn't wear two bottoms, but would switch to an extra-small one for her good customers.
  • If I had to pick between a tiny G-string that was not stretchy or a less skimpy but stretchy G-string, I would definitely always pick the stretchy G-string. The stretchy ones are so easily pushed aside and rendered irrelevant. Just thinking about them makes my teeth sweat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion