Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vegas here I come!

Naughtyhoney

California Girl

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just booked my stay for Vegas Monday-Fri. May stay even longer. Any advice for me? Anyone wanna meet up?! Lemme know loves

Replies (45)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

My advice... cause as much trouble as you can. Just don't get into it

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Unfortunately I don’t get out west often. Keep us advised of your travels, though. It would be fun to meet up with you.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I want to hear all the "naughty" stories.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Have fun 😊

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Let's hang out

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hope you have a Naughty time in Vegas

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

When you finish Vegas, come to Midwest. I’ll hang out with you.

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

If I had some advance notice, I would. Leaving Vacaville, CA on Saturday going back to Washington.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Michigan you're in my neck of the woods. Did you get to visit the clubs in Rancho Cordova?

Naughty Honey you should hang with Founder. I'll be in Vegas the beginning weekend in August.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Take all their gambling winnings

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

If you come to the Midwest, I will split my gambling winnings with you or pay you $300 to play with me, whichever is more. I have only been to the casinos twice this year, but have done well at video poker, blackjack and craps. Lol. Trust trying to entice the cuties into cumming all over the Midwest.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Craps is my favorite “fun game”. Blackjack is my favorite money maker over an 8 hour period game. Video poker is my favorite when I want a quick $4000 to $20,000 with little time involved. Not always a winner, but am a winner enough to have lots of fun.

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

TFP, yes I went to Rancho Cordova and need to write a review. Message me if you have any recommendations this week. I fly out Sunday morning.

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Specifically I went to Gold Club Centerfolds

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Bump

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

I’ll hang out with you!

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

Post some picts of your vagina, preferably some spread eagles. If it looks good maybe we can meet up :)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I'm here. Are you working in any of the clubs or are you escorting?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Advice: Best time to work is Rhino from 2a-8a. That's when drunken fools are easily detached from dead presidents.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ben should have been a president.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^if her pics are real, I think they would 4 sure. Whe may not be your type, shes not obese lol

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

*She

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

Brief Advice = Take cabs instead of Uber. Unlike most cities, Vegas cab rides are cheaper, especially if you pay cash and avoid the fees. Plus they pull right up to the hotel/casino for convenience.

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

I was one of those Drunken Fools at Spearmint Rhino at 4am, being a total tourist and then bitching about what a rip-off club it is.

In my brief experience, they had all types of girls. The website advertises girls with kind of a porn star look, but girls looked just like at any other club IMO. Good looking, varied, no particular type. (None of my problems with the club had to do with how the ladies looked, all to do with you can't sit for 2 minutes without somebody trying to charge you for something or get a scheme going.)

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

Founder you’re in Vegas? Let’s meet up!

Nidan I’ll come if you buy my ticket in addition to that. Midwest isn’t top of my list of travels haha.

Liwet I’m Dancing!

Pistols that was my shift at Rhino last summer. I hated starting at 2am cause I had to nap at night but the money was great

IceyLoco Thanks for your rude opinion but I’ve already been hired at Spearmint, the ideal shift even. I doubt you’re even close to my type either. xD

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I don't get lap dances in the U.S., but I'd make an exception for you, if I were in Vegas, as well as all the other TUSCL hotties like Nicole1994, NinaBambino, NiceSpice and Flagooner's mom.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

@Naughtyhoney

Which club? What's your stage name?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Ah, just saw you're at Rhino.

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

Liwet I’m actually not working Rhino this time. I’m at Crazy Horse 3 and Hustler :) do you dance out here ?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ lol!

I’ve made the same mistake before thinking Liwet was a dancer based on the profile pics.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Naughtyhoney... Long shot, but if you ever dance in Southern New England, let me know.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Ignore the idiot who says Vegas cabs are better than Uber... Uber kicks the shit out of Vegas cabs. Though imo Lyft is even better.

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

VEGAS WAS AWFUL AS A DANCER. Ugh. I lost money (Airbnb and gas) I don’t advice girls to to go there for a few more weeks or months.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Come to Tampa sweetheart.

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

^^naughty: sorry it didn’t work out for you. From your pics, I’m not quite sure why it didn’t.

^^^^call_me: I’ll second that long shot. Naughty, if you’re ever out our way, please let us know!

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

I posted a bunch of new pics from the trip in my gallery. It’s slow season out there it took days to get hired then once I did and was making money my friend wanted to go home. Will try again.

Oh I would LOVE to go to England very much so buy I cannot afford to. I have to save up I just started dancing again and got a new car.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Damn. I wanted to meet you while you were here. :(

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

I’m sorry babe :( it was a very stressful trip spent mostly trying to get hired and hustling hard on top of my phone going black screened. I will try again soon.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Naughtyhoney, your new pics are sweet. Be sure to let us know if you ever come to the East Coast.

Profile picture for Naughtyhoney
Naughtyhoney
•

FishHawk it’s onthe list when I get a savings back up :) what part of Eastcoast are you?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Well, if you do drive out to the East coast (or fly), take midways break in the MO, KS, or IL states and I would love to meet up with you.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Florida, however, not the good part. I am in the Panhandle. However, every now and then I go on trips. You never know when things work out. What Nidan said about loving to meet. You.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

That's the problem with Vegas. Girls think its ez money. You better bring your A game or with the house fees and travel and tons of competition it's not for everyone. That's why SA is paradise, ladies have figured out 400 without house fee is good money...

Ps you are fine as hell. 120% Pistolas type. I agree cum to Florida. Lol

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

There's money to be made in Vegas, that's why plenty of girls fly in for a week or even the weekend (LA, Phoenix), it's just not there in early June.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

And yet tons of them fly in every weekend in the fall and spring... To lose money?

Food and hotel are cheap off strip. Transportation hasn't been this cheap in Vegas in decades.

Drugs? Right... You think strippers just come to Vegas to party and they'll go home with non-losers for free.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement