tuscl

What would cause you to turn down FS in the VIP?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, June 1, 2019 3:21 PM
Since I am a horny old fuck who loves women, I’m pretty sure that the only thing that would make me turn that down in the VIP room would be lack of cover. Thus, I always carry such after my first failure to do so. I never ask for FS, but I have been offered several times. Only once did I turn it down and that was because I forgot my Boy Scout training to “Be Prepared”! Maybe if I focused my Boy Scout days on being prepared instead of how many Girl Scouts I could peek in on while they bathed in the river, I would not have had to turn that one down.

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Best if you pick the girl and approach her yourself, as that way you have already decided about her. Best too with that front room makeout session, and even a feel up tip before that. Maybe if she was just being completely unreasonable about the money, or if the ITC physical facility ws completely inadequate? SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I have a buddy who, like you, has no real standards other than that she be breathing and willing. We make fun of him, but I have to admit, he can walk into a club full of 4s and be perfectly happy. And isn't that what the buddha taught us, to be happy with what we have? Okay, maybe it wasn't the buddha, but it was someone holy who had probably met my buddy.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    There could be several reasons : - The girl was a little full of herself. - The girl had a bad odor. - She was too drunk. ( Although she would have to be really drunk ) - She talked too much.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @subramab Lol. I’m probably that guy who met your buddy. He is a good learner.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ all reasons why you should select the girl and approach her yourself. Then she is already little head pre-approved. SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ********* Lack of attraction. She wants too much. She wants too little (meaning high volume). There is no privacy. Conditions are too cramped/uncomfortable. She's fucked up. She smells. I see track marks. ********* I'm sure I could think of others. 10 years ago some of that stuff might not have bothered me, but the older I get the pickier I've become.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    But why would you take any of those girls to VIP in the first place if you wouldn't fuck her?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Too high a price. Why do these bitches think their pussy is worth more than $50?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    jack, You know, GPS!
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    She's one of @Icey's girls.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I'd probably turn it down due to cost. I have no problem getting it on the floor though, or even on the main stage if I can save a few bucks.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I gotta agree with Randommember on this one!
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Most of the reasons I would turn it down would have surfaced before I took her to VIP. Now, I'm referring to a club with VIP rooms where FS occurs, not just a VIP lap dance area. Dealbreakers would be aforementioned track marks, her revealing it is her time of the month, or trying to upsell or charge more than agreed. The ultimate dealbreaker -- You should use a condom because I'm HIV positive.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Flagooner ... EXACTLY!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I would FS with one of Icey’s girls. For sure!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @goldmonger. I had a nurse colleague who had the most fantastic curvaceous body with natural perky DDDs who wanted to fuck me “for my brain”, but she said that she was on her “monster”. I told her that the hotel has a fucking shower. She then said, “ well hell! If there is a fucking shower, then we should use that damn thing for its intended purpose! FUCKING!” Doggy styled her for 30 minutes with warm water showering our bodies.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    To many reasons to list
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ damn dude! How can one have to many reasons NOT TO GET FUCKED?!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Since I have joined this site, I have doubled my dip stick encounters. LOVE THE INTEL ON THIS SITE!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I’d turn down full service if she: * had a face like Steve Bannon * smelled like tuna casserole * had a meat & 2 vegetables between her legs.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @reverand. ^^^ holy shit! I have a hot ass “chick” hit on me in Atlanta back in 1986. I would have fucked her had it not been that a colleague of mine informed me that SHE was a HE! I was appalled at my dumbshitness.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I've said no to fs five times when she wanted me to go bareback and every other time has been cost.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Goldmonger+1 That's what I was getting at. I've never taken a dancer to VIP, but if I did I'd do my best due diligance beforehand.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Before last week I thought sex in clubs was just lame braggarts making shit up. But last night there was a girl who walked up to me and started off with "Hi I'm ...., I give really good blowjobs in VIP, and we can do other stuff too." She wasn't bad looking I guess, but that kind of approach made me want to do almost anything but have sex with her. Not only that, but my dancer friend told me that she got busted for making that pitch to an undercover officer. I will certainly being staying away from her.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Too much money. No protection
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion