tuscl

Story about your most successful VIP lap dance?

Naughtyhoney
California Girl
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:32 AM
Best VIP lap dance in all its details. I’ll tell you mine after 5 comment.

38 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I very rarely do a vip and mostly I’m an otc type and with the same few women. I am more of a strip club flirt, and I like drinking with the girls, occasionally get a few dances and tip well if they hang out for a while.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    She let me touch her boobie once! I’m based out of Nashville, Tennessee!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I came in my pants.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The time I was in a strip club as a customer and got a lap dance from five dancers simultaneously. The dancers were confused and looking at each other figuring out the mechanics (they decided to line up and alternative every five seconds or so). And the rest of the customers in the vip lap dance area were staring at us open mouthed.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    My most successful VIP sessions are where the girl doesn't dance at all. We just start getting busy on the sofa.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    By the way Naughty. I like the new Avatar. You are fit little thing, aren't you !
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    She was one of the most beautiful women I've seen.... a mix of Bulgarian, Egyptian and Somalian. She took me back, when I tried to pay she pulled her money out and hooked me up, we had a few drinks and she pulled me pants down and sucked me off, swallowed and thanked me. Another time was with a girl I knew who worked at the Palomino Club in Vegas... she was a squirter...
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    I got to go down on a girl and her on me in Vegas cause my SD bought me a fantasy suit with the girl I was drooling over . It was a 400$ dance.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I mostly club in the Detroit area. "Lap dance" does not even begin to describe what goes on in VIP.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I have too many to list. One of my favs was not in the VIP. I took my dancer GF and two of her dancer friends to a club. Me and three gals and 6 huge fake tits. Next thing you know I paid for a bottle and a few dances. There was me and my girl and a dancer all over us and each friend had a dancer on them. We had a crowd of 20 people around us cheering us on and throwing the dancers $20 bills to keep going. Didnt hurt that the dancers I brought were in civvie clothes but flashing the crowd. Working gals danced for a good half hour to hour and I didnt pay a dime except for the three dances to start up front. I even heard one dude go 'Who is that guy is he some Hollywood celebrity or something?'
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My favorite VIP dance was September 2018. My third time with this gal. She was a smoking hot AA with Red Hair, the most curvaceous body with tits to match the ass. Literally 38 -22-38. Very fit. A 22 year old sexual dynamo. After the first 10 minutes, she stated to me, “you want this tight pussy, don’t you?!” I just puppy dog nodded. She pulled my cock out and said, “damn, you have a big, fat dick .... and you are a white boy!” She then gave me BJ to inflate him to max, put cover on him, took her g- string off and proceeded to work it for 15 minutes to where we could finally fully insert. She fucked me hard for another 15 minutes, then we detached, reclothed my unit, chugged the champagne and at that very moment, the bouncer popped his head over the stall and told us that time was up. It tried to tip her another $100, but she refused and just wanted to give me her number for future hook up. To date, she is my all time favorite SC MEMORY. I don’t do OTC and I Usually just forget them after I finish the night, but that dancer is now forever embedded in my mind. I seriously doubt that I will ever have that again!
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Shit. My best one so far is pretty tame. Cute little mixed girl at a club here damned near made me jizz my pants. Jacked me off through my shorts. Didn't finish though because I was too nervous somebody would walk in. Some of the convos I read here though make it seem like this is way more normal than I ever dreamed. Need to reevaluate what I'm doing, I think.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Best LDs involved kissing/making out. Still in love with two beautiful strippers who did that with me regularly.
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    I’ve had a lot of great VIP visits, but some of my highlights: 1. Went to the VIP with a 30 something blonde. She had very nice natural tits so I couldn’t wait to TF them in the VIP room. I figured she’d start with a HJ and then I’d ask if I could TF. Well she ended up going straight for a BBBJ. When I was getting close to finishing I asked her where I should cum. She said anywhere I wanted so I asked if I could it her mouth. She just moaned and nodded yes. 2. Took 2 dancers to the VIP at the same time. They liked each other and I think they hooked up with each other outside of the club. It was a good mix of them kissing each other and playing with each other and also giving me lots of attention. I ended up TF both of them and cumming on the tits of one of them. 3. First time I got FS ITC. I had been seeing my ATF in the VIP for a couple months. At that point I hadn’t pushed for FS so I only got HJ’s and one BBBJ. I was planning on asking for FS on my next visit but she initiated it first. She was on top of me in the VIP and wasn’t taking her top off. I started taking it off and then she kind of stopped me and said to keep it on so we could hide what we were doing. This confused me since it hadn’t been an issue before. Then she asked me if I had a condom and it just progressed from there.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    My best so far was at a club in COI. Both of us naked, 69, scissoring, basically rolling around the VIP room like frenzied little jackrabbits in heat. Sigh.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Nidan that’s a hot story!!!
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Lopaw, super hot yum!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    A delicious Latina encouraged me to eat her pussy in the VIP room. Being a gentleman, I complied with her request for about 45 minutes nonstop until she made a very unladylike groan and then dissolved into a puddle of giggles. I couldn’t properly pronounce “Mississsippi” for a couple of hours afterward but I had a great time.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m guessing in the case of the dancers the most successful lap dance consists of Hoovering her customer;)
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I fucking hate some of you guys. The best I've had only involved good grinding from beautiful women....but nothing beyond a little stick shifting. Cbus just doesn't offer much that way that I ever found.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Mine was my last one couple of weeks ago. I don't do extras, but I like mutual nipple play. My dance with 'Storm' started with the usual hugging and fondling. I reached for the top button of my shirt, she was right on it, unbuttoning my shirt from the top, I got the bottom buttons. Shirt open, hugs, Freaking A, I love stripper nipples pressed up against mine. And what sweet nipples, I kiss one, give it a gentle twist, and let out a sigh. Then I twist one of mine, let out a shutter and sigh. She gets it, we spend much of dance and next one pressing breasts together, playing a mutual twisting nipples game while she rocks my hard place with her soft spot. oh, yeah, that was fun.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Primo, I'm fucking jealous too. Maybe I can remedy that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Warrior15 wrote, "My most successful VIP sessions are where the girl doesn't dance at all. We just start getting busy on the sofa." I think he has well articulated an important principle. You don't want the girl performing a service upon you, you want her to just let things happen. But much of this is really determined by the front room interaction, because that is non-commital and so it is free form. And so of course the best is the front room makeout session, followed by the back room. When things cannot be that way, and when LDKing is the norm, I have found that DATYing girls in the dance booth always goes over well. They are very responsive and that really softens them up. You want to be able to interact with them naturally, with money, in the front room. That makes all the difference. Save the back room until your girl has really opened up to you. Otherwise keep it in the front room. I learned this long ago making out with an extremely cute black girl in SF New Century. And I learned it just getting playful with the girls in our underground circuit. And though it works a bit differently, I learned by getting GFE right off with AMP girls. In local clubs, when the back room mileage has gone ultra high, and when a girl seems to want immediate OTC, they will often initiate front room makeout sessions, with whom ever seems to want it. The SF Clubs now are too front room regulated. Hoping that this might change in one of the clubs. SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I've had a number of them. One that come to mind was my first FS ITC where a HJ was the expectation until she asked if I wanted more. Next thing I knew we were going at it and it was unexpected, pleasurable and memorable experience. I won't count the threesome in TJ, that's a different world.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My best VIP hour, surprisingly, was not with my ATF. There was a dancer who I had pursued and had had 4 or 5 OTC sessions at her apartment. They had all been wonderful with sex and affection from this 21 year old stripper while I was 69 or 70 years old. As an example I was sitting in her living room watching a movie while she sat on the floor between my legs. She turned and looked up at me and asked, “May I suck your cock?” I was at her club and enjoying just watching her because of her beauty and that she was a good dancer & performer. After she got off stage everyone in the place could hear her yelling at the “housemother” & they were going at each other, yelling & screaming. She came out of the dressing room with fire in her eyes, came to me and asked if I’d take her to VIP for an hour so she wouldn’t have to deal with with “her shit”. The VIP rooms are all upstairs and have maze entrances except one which is open toward by above the stage. From prior experience I knew that dancers on stage could see the near end of the room. As soon as the waitress got us drinks, my stripper asked me if I’d sit in the leather armchair at the visible end. I complied and didn’t question her. She totally disrobed and sat in my lap and started kissing me, making out with DFK and started unbuttoning my shirt. Then unzipped my pants, undid my belt and started stroking me. The dancers on stage were watching as they began their dancing. She inverted herself on me as I leaned back and she started a blow job to end all blow jobs. She sucked my balls, licked under my balls, and really got me near the edge. Now we were performing for each of the other dancers as they began their routine. After getting me as hard as I’ve ever been she dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles. My shirt was unbuttoned and she sucked and licked my nipples and then with her back to me she lowered herself onto my dick and began her rhythm up and down. I really didn’t mean to cum and as I started I pulled out with some on her back and the rest in my pubic hair and my belly. She knelt before me and licked up what cum she could get. Meanwhile every dancer had been telling the house mom what they were seeing. There was still 20 minutes left in our hour and she just wanted to cuddle. When we left she went first, still naked, carrying her clothes and her heels. The house on was waiting at the top of the stairs and confronted her. She screamed at her protagonist, “Fuck you, bitch. I quit” and she did. Within 2 days her apartment was empty but I had her phone # and learned that she had moved about 75 miles north to live with her BF. She now has 2 kids and is a full time college student. I saw that she posted on FB when she was awarded a scholarship. We have stayed in touch and see each other for lunch about once a year. She didn’t like working as a stripper and seems happy. Oh, she wouldn’t take any money from me. I paid the house fee ($170) and tipped the waitress, so for $200 I had a fucking great time.
  • Jsmithtis
    5 years ago
    What club was this
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    Gawker, you are a legend. Your stories never get old and they are legit.
  • mal_hodgson
    5 years ago
    My most successful VIP was one of the first VIP session i had with my ATF and included a whole list of firsts for me in a VIP. The VIP started with some really great deep French kissing (First no 1, I’ve never really been interested in French kissing a stripper before meeting this girl). Next she laid across my lap and with a sly grin pulled her G string aside, a clear invitation for me to start working her with my fingers (first No 2). This led to her unzipping me, kneeling in front of me and giving me an amazing bbbj (first no 3). Since I’m a gentleman I of course offered to return the favor, and she climbed onto the couch straddling in front of me and again pulled the g-string aside so I could go DATY (first no 4!). This basic pattern has been repeated in VIP with this girl more times than I can remember over the last year. I couldn’t convince her to add FS to the list of my VIP first, but eventually we did add all of the above as my firsts in an OTC session, and this time including FS! Unfortunately she says she is quitting the business soon so this may be the end of an amazing run for me. Don’t think I’ll find another girl like her.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Gawker-omfg! You’re a hero
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    I have had some great VIP trips, although none as great as a couple of those listed above (Gawker and Nidan111). But my last VIP trip to an Albuquerque club a short time ago was memorable. For the first time ever I took sisters into the VIP and while one was busy on her knees the better looking, younger sister was standing in front of me. She was new to dancing and claimed to have little experience with sex in general. Not sure I believe that, but whatever. I normally don't DATY with a dancer I've just met, but I spent about five minutes on her until she collapsed in ecstacy in my arms. Damn she tasted great. And she was shaking for a few minutes as well. Hope to see her again soon.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    My first BBBJ in club experience. Happened early in my career. Latina MILF asked if I was interested in extras and I said why not. Blew my mind literally. Adding to the thrill was the LD area wasn't fully secluded and the female bartender would try to pop in to monitor things. Just as I was going to add the club to my regular list it burned down, Management teased about reopening, but it never came to past.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I rate BBBJ over FS as in my experience its much more rare and the girls who do it seem to enjoy it for obvious reaons
  • Dain
    5 years ago
    Among many great sessions over the years, my best in recent years was at my favorite club in the LA area. I noticed a (black) girl with the slim shape I like, sat down and chatted for a minute. Then I asked, "Do you still enjoy masturbating?" When she said yes, I suggested that we go to the booth and see what happens. She immediately pulled her g-string aside and I ate away. She cummed in about two minutes. Then she squatted down in front of me and started giving me a BBBJ, without my asking. In the second song, she suddenly mounted me RCG. As she thrusted away,she looked back at me twice with the most natural, big smile I had ever seen in a club. I cummed and she slowed down at just the right pace, showing her expertise. I still imagine that smile!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    successful VIP dance? for me it was my very first one after i seperated from my wife. while it was quite tame compared to what i’ve experienced since... that first dance was epic!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Dain, that sounds awesome. Hot horny black girls, tasting great! MisterWonderful, yes, sometimes marriage does not always have to result in death. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion