tuscl

Any OC/LA local tempted to cum see me

Naughtyhoney
California Girl
Pics from tonight posted I’m at California Girls Santa Ana. If not, tell me about your ATF and what made her special.

18 comments

• Liwet
    5 years ago
    My ATF is cheap and spends lots of time with me, sitting in my lap long enough to make my ass numb (she's only like 110 pounds too).
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Omg she loves you haha you must be amazing Liwet
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nice pics!
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    You are really beautiful, Naughtyhoney.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I'm tempted but I live in Detroit. Why don't you come dance out here?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t have any favorites as of yet. However, that could change should specific dancers ever move to the Midwest.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Initially physical attraction. But what put her over the edge was she never rushed anything, never mechanical, and always seemed into it. Just time and attention. Soon after we just connected - basically a FWB. She is easy to talk to, attenative, at least shows sincerity - even if it is a client/consumer driven relationship. We agreed no strings attached and no drama. Sometimes we just hang out, other times we have fun. She is just fun to be around. I know it will end one day so I am just going to enjoy it while it last. And some days that is part of the thrill.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Love these stories :)
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    I will be in the OC in a few weeks. I used to have an ATF that worked at Cali Girls. Maybe you can be the one that makes my visits fun there again.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    I'll be in the area this weekend if you're interested.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    I'd be a lot more tempted to cum see you if you posted some pics of your pussy. Like I requested previously, please loose that thong!

What makes my atf special? Aside from taking a creampie, she DM's me pictures of her pussy and other seductive picts to get me horny and remind me why I wanna go vi$it her:)
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    Aside from being very sexy and providing great services, my ATF was reliable (never cancelled once) and was great at pretending like she was into it.
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    NaughtyHoney, your pics are so sexy, thanks for posting. Do you worry someone you know might see your pics in here?
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I'd go see you if I was in So. Cal but I'm not close. ☹

Love your pics. You are sexy!
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    501 give me a shout I’m always here
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Football guy nah everyone knows I’m a stripper
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Lopaw I’m a Cali Santa Ana Friday & Saturday 10pm give me a shout babe
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've visited California Girls in Santa Ana one time and had a blah experience.

I may be persuaded to visit again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion