tuscl

Lines that make you get a dance without a fail?

Naughtyhoney
California Girl
Monday, May 27, 2019 9:40 PM
What can a dancer say to ensure a dance? Do you just outright tell them you’ll do extras?

50 comments

• Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    On a side note I will but I’m too shy to actually say that haha
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    If it's a dancer I have not met before, it's almost always something she does rather than what she says. The physical way a dancer frames the space between herself and a customer is a lot more telling.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Ooh I like that 
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Obviously we are all not attracted to certain types, so if a guy isn’t feelin it move on.  Just be chill, spend 5 minutes with the guy, make physical contact (hand on knees, rub chest, massage neck, scratch back).  Last week had a gal do the astrological signs and then transisition it to her character trait of being a very hands-on gal.  It was a clever hustle, so I bit and was she ever lol.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm into BDSM as a Dom, so when I find girls who are clearly into it too if can go a long way.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    If she says she has no gag reflex ...
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I don't think there is a specific line that gets me every time. I know various old favorites would say stuff and if someone more recent said the same thing, it may fall flat. Girls I don't know will always get me if they dress a certain way, more than what they say. In fact, it's a higher probability they say something that guarantees no dance than they say something that guarantees a dance.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Unique perspective. All great advice I ended up doing very well tonight 
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think Pistola is on the right track.    Being "hands-on"  seems to work on me.    Words only do so much. But if they girl can't keep her hands off me,  then I become very interested.    And the stripper handshake usually gets my attention also.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Nibble on my ear. No man can resist it.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    when they tell me they want to know if I have a big dick, I can’t keep them in suspense any longer.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Be a friendly flirty girl, if you’re easy to get along with lots of guys will spend money especially if you look the same as your pics 
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    There is no guaranteed line that will get me in a backroom. The girl has to be fun and enticing.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I agree that the hands on approach is more likely to get me to bite.  It’s an overall sexy vibe that I’m looking for but that vibe usually includes some kind of sexy touch almost off the bat. 
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I've found attitude to be a big determinant for if I get a dance. I like women who look like they're having a good time on stage and are generally friendly. I also like the hint that something more is going to happen than just a dance. I think the guys are right with a handsy approach or other kinds of flirty. Ultimately, your performance during the lapper is going to determine if you get more than one song's worth.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    I’m with rick dugan and 25 on this one. All it takes is a girl I like physically with friendliness/good attitude. IMO, certain dances are better at this than others. There was a girl at my local club who was like my exact type physically, but she wasn’t that fun to sit with. My current fav isn’t as hot as the one who wasn’t fun to sit with—but she’s still hot—and more importantly she has a great attitude and is fun to sit with 
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't like them coming up to me unless its initiated by me via eye contact.... I choose the dancers I want.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    2 things cause me to get dances from a dancer I don't already know. One is if she puts on a sensual stage show that makes me want to ask her for dances hoping they'll be sensual as well with decent mileage (but of course it doesn't always work out that way). Other is if I take her up on her offer to sit with me (if she's my type) and she's then fun to hang out with. Once I've said yes to her sitting down, it's pretty much always going to end up in dances unless she's a cold fish. Jumping in my lap uninvited is a deal killer, though no doubt it works on plenty other guys. The first sentence being "want a dance?" is also a deal killer.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If there is a line to get dances from a specific dancer I usually just look for another provider.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Love all of this advices it’s amazing. I found a way to use most of it and had success thanks guys. Many guys are my club have been scammed so it’s rough convincing them I’m the real deal
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    naughtyhoney, so you'll do extras, but you just don't like talking about it?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    This notion that particular lines with entice, or intimidate, a customer into doing a dance, is mostly a StripperWeb thing. But that may be a result of the kinds of customers SW girls go for -- I've seen even the StripperWeb girls write that an experienced regular is not going to be one-lined, coerced, intimidated, tricked into going in the back ... most of the time (everyone has a bad day, of course). So, where it might be believable that "let's go to the back, I want to have more privacy to get naughty with you!" is a great deal-sealer for your average amateur strip club customer, not only does it not work with experienced PLs, but gets our radar up that you're the worst kind of hustler. PLs will more often know what experience they want, and won't be tricked by one-liners into getting it. Be charming and sexy, and align with what we're looking for, and you're good. Save the clever lines for obvious less-experienced customers.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t without fail but if you start appealing to my ego, saying shit like you got a great *insert smile, body, dick,ass etc* or hey Muddy your really fucking funny your gonna make it hard as fuck for me to say no. Try as I might.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@Subraman: "So, where it might be believable that "let's go to the back, I want to have more privacy to get naughty with you!" is a great deal-sealer for your average amateur strip club customer, not only does it not work with experienced PLs, but gets our radar up that you're the worst kind of hustler." @Naughtyhoney, I'll tell ya where the upsell line "let's go to the back, I want to have more privacy to get naughty with you!" doesn't work, is transitioning from lap dances to a room when the dances have been lame or low mileage, and especially if the upsell happens in the first 2 songs of a 3 song set.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Usually one-liners do nothing for me, but I remember one instance where one did. I was sitting at a table enjoying my drink, had already dismissed 4 or 5 "wanna dance" types, when a cute dancer approached with a shit eating grin and said "wanna feel me up?". Hell, yeah!
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Nothing: 95 percent of the time I've made my decision before a dancer says anything. I can't even think of an action that's foolproof, since I've turned down kisses and handshakes.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I agree with the others who said it's your actions and not your words. Girls which I might have quickly turned down I gave money to because they got physically closer to me than other girls. A big thing for me is the distance between their bodies and mine and their head and mine. A girl just going through the motions will sit upright in my lap and make her spiel and her body will be the same distance away from me as my elbows if I put both arms out; there will be more than a foot of air between our faces as well. Girls that attract my attention, despite their looks, are the ones that lean into me, put their arm around my neck and get their lips extremely close to my face possibly even allowing their lips to graze my cheek as they talk. Girls that just put all their weight on me and act intimate with me are ones that I'll generally give money to, if only to reward her for her approach.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Go Vikings yes, but I’m starting to be less coy.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    I also wasn’t sure where to price them.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @Naughtyhoney It’s more about about action than words. IE good chemistry, upbeat attitude to hangout and have fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    Aside from a dancer specifically saying she’ll make me cum, there’s no specific line that works for me. As others have mentioned, it’s more about the chemistry or how the dancer physically behaves.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    I literally use that line football lol and it worked
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If a girl wants guaranteed results, words do not do that. Need to do like they do in TJ, like a guy writes about in his club in Australia, and like the girls were doing in the Apartment Asia Massage Parlors. That is, lead with DFKing. Get your hand behind the guy's head and just keep ramming your tongue into his mouth. Lots of posts and articles about this, especially in TJ. Buying dances is a chump's game. Need to get that front room makeout session going first. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    For me, It is a dancer who looks me in the eyEs, smiles a lot, appears to love her job and have fun win it. I really enjoy the physical touch (fingernails down the back) and intelligent talk. One of my favorite lines that got me to immediately go to VIP with a BRAND NEW dancer was the following. Keep in mind that i was bored and i do not wear a watch. . Me to the bar tender, “what time is it?” . Cute spinner as she was walking by to hear my question, “ well, sweetie, I do believe that it is DANCE THIRTY!” . Me, “Hell, yes it is.... let’s go!”
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Nibbles and whispers in my ear what she wants me to do with her.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    When dancers start t a conversation with me and proceed to give me a "jersey handhake" which is a light hands over pant HJ while keeping eye contact. Nothing hotter than that
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ AKA a WASHINGTON PARK handshake in my neck of the woods.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "...favorite lines that got me to immediately go to VIP with a BRAND NEW dancer..." How did that work out? I can barely get myself to buy an LD from a new dancer these days.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @wallanon. She was a lot of fun. Very naive about the culture. I was Literally her first VIP on her first night. She was damn good looking. Not certain she will continue the profession. She gave me her phone number, what kind of car she drives, Facebook account, kids name, dogs name, where she worked outside the club in the “real world “.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    naughtyhoney thanks for the response. i don't think you're alone when it comes to being shy about talking about extras. many of the girls at my regular club are the same way. they'll do extras, but getting them to say WHAT they'll do is difficult
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    GoVikings: I started a new line “you can touch me wherever you’d like, and I can touch you where I like.” Combined with stroking their leg up towards their crotch and I turn on the deep smoldering bedroom eyes and lean In really close then do a small little Moan sigh/giggle in their ear. It’s been working. I don’t mind talking about the extras but I want to make sure they’re interested first because pitching too bold and then they aren’t interested is a bad look to me
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I agree that I think it depends on the customer himself. Have you heard of strip and grow rich? Some of the suggested actual lines used are too cheesy for my taste, but the underlying idea of getting a feel for his personality and adjusting how you present yourself I think is a good one. [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Tho that being said, I do disagree with her opinion of “green” customers being a customer who requires a slower pace.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Green customers ? I don’t understand
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Ooh nice I skimmed that It’s really good! I’m waiting to be approved for my verification photo then we can exchange some cool tips in the Dressing Room!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room makeout session. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have gone on Two stages now and done the splits on the pole at the request of dancers. Does that make me a dancer with access to the dancers room ? I wanna see what that room has to offer. FOUNDER, if I have a dancer take a picture of me doing the splits on stage, can I have access to the Dancers Dressing Room?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Vodka-Infused wine is the best!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion