tuscl

Power & Division Among Mongers

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
The denizens of TUSCL have drawn the battle lines. Both sides think they cornered the market on wisdom while the others are juvenile posers some of whom have very obviously never even set foot in a strip club.

Conspiracies to block the junior league idiots abound.

It’s very odd behavior for folks who take pride in behavior that is probably illegal in their community and who congregate on this site to compare notes and tips regarding conduct they hope to keep a secret from their loved ones, from their coworkers and from law enforcement.

This not the MENSA discussion forum. This is the TUSCL open discussion site.

Criticize me if you want for my views on this.

I was once ejected and permanently banned from a Satanic cult for allegedly emitting “bad vibes” so I can probably handle any stinging criticisms leveled at me.

Fire away!

78 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    YAWN!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I'm not understanding your thread here, Reverend. I don't think I've cornered the market on any wisdom. That's why I enjoy this forum, because I can learn from others. What I don't enjoy is people who make assumptions about others, don't know how to have a back and forth conversation, and their whole MO is to talk crap about everyone here. Not gonna beat around the bush, I'm talking mainly about Iceyloco. I've had my problems with SJG in the past doing the same type thing, going from thread to thread putting folks down.

I have Iceyloco/Trapbaby304 on ignore because they don't know how to converse, bottom line. There's no conspiracy there, I simply chose to not engage them because it's a lost cause and a waste of time in my experience. What exactly are you saying? That my ignoring them is odd behavior?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Ok nevermind, I see why you made this thread now. I didn't see Twentyfive's thread previously about blocking Icey.

Regarding that, there's really no division of mongers. This is basically about one guy who is an absolute asshat. I'm not gonna try to influence other folks to block him. I just know my reasons for blocking him and that's all.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Don’t worry I didn’t corner any market of wisdom on anything, I’m not gonna lose any sleep over a disrespectful know it all. It’s just wearisome getting the forum constantly bombarded by a single user with nothing to do but make unfounded attacks on guys that are mostly collegial and just interested in bragging about their escapades, which is the main purpose of this forum.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    This is not a battle between different age groups or races. It is just a unified dislike for a single individual. IceyLoco must go.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    It's been said before, blocking just 1 or 2 or 3 completely changes the forum.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Right and wrong exist in our society.... and there are epistemological truths...

Its ludicrous to argue in favor of racism, Islamophobia, xenophobia.... the merits and freedom afforded by human trafficking, etc... I'm positive the people supporting these anti social behaviors wouldn't be as vocal in person.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Just like none of them would brag about cheating on wives or paying strangers to make them cum in their pants.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So show us exactly where I have ever done that. The main reason I have you blocked is really not what you say, it’s the fact that like a 12 year old you seem to think the world revolves around you, it reall doesn’t you know.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    No need to be so defensive. For someone who blocked me you seem a little too obsessed with me. And if you don't remember what you say well #SeniorMoments
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Basically you are just jealous of anyone that has done well in life, it’s beyond pathetic and if I having a senior moment go ahead and show me where my memories lapse, really it’s you being an overwhelming bigoted jealous fool, want folks here to call out the prejudice you espouse yet you are so vocal about my age, which if this is you iRL you’ll never survive to be able to have a senior moment. BTW I’m quite proud to say I am not only 65 but have no major health issues take zero medications and feel terrific every day.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Ivey - your comment constitutes a memorable and valiant attempt to feign erudition.

It would have been more impressive had you not misused the word “epistemological.”
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^ I meant “Icey.”

Siri can’t remember that your name is “Icey.”
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not jealous of anyone. I'm not doing badly myself TBH.... probably better than most on here.

I'm disgusted by the hatred and constant whining and bitching about how well off white men are the victims in society and just the bigotry...

And I'm glad your healthy, unlike you and your cohorts I don't wish bad shit on anyone... I know what its like to lose an elderly family member.

We can still be niggaz but you aint bout that life....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I didn't misuse epistemological. Epistemological truths exist.

No need for semantic games to make yourself look smart....its just an evasion tactic
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ so basically you just do as you’ve always done avoid and evade I call you out specifically I’m looking for a genuine example of me bragging about coming in my pants a genuine example of me saying I have had sex in a strip club, even that last thread the statement you attributed to me laughing at flags remark was actually upright, and you kept insisting that I said I proved that you were wrong so you quit that thread and started another about white privileged. While we’re on the subject who’s the white privileged man that’s been assigned to keep you down in the hole, yeah I thought so you have no specific response your just gonna utter a few banal generalities and try to shift the subject, Sad ivey sad.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Yet you brag about having be blocked....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s just a statement of fact I explained my logic yet you just continue to make my points for me
    The first rule you should’ve learned a long time ago but you obviously didn’t when you’re in over your head stop digging,
    Boy on your smartest day you aren’t one quarter as smart as I am on my dumbest day
    I’m finished for the day with you.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'd beg to differ on who is smarter, as well as on your "logic" .... Basically, if someone you like says something, doesn't matter . If someone you dislike says something, even if you agree, you feign offense just for the sake of trolling and arguing.

I'm done with you. But feel free to attack me ad nauseum and brag about how you have me blocked.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Boards get boring without the occasional flame wars.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    This is funny......trolls being trolls....

twentyfive
    Lockn down the stripper you wanted
    April 25, 2019
    It’s more fun to block him, you can still fuck with him all you want, but he can’t post in your threads. I mean really, it’s not like he has anything legitimate to add to a conversation!

SirLapdancealot
    Troll me once, shame on you. Troll me twice...
    3 Minutes Ago
    She doesn't understand the concept of blocking someone. In this regard she's mentally retarded. (And I've got the receipts.)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMFAO here's yet another receipt. Funny dodo she is. LOL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL IceyDodo stop playing the victim here. It's obvious to everyone that you've reaped what you've sown in regards to getting trolled here. LMAO that you try to turn it around.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'm not on any side, but yes I have cornered the market on wisdom.

The rest of you are fucking retarded.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    There isn’t one divide, there are many. The dynamics of anonymous forums cranks the nasty tone of each of those divides up to 11. Someone who is a vocal opponent in one divide may be an ally on another topic.

The only real solution is the ignore function. Use it skillfully and TUSCL can be enjoyable. Use it aggressively and TUSCL discussions become boring.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Mark94 nailed it.

If you only want to hear from people who agree with you, might as well just perch on the porcelain and text yourself.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The one divide that rankles me sometimes is the age divide.

I was at a high school graduation where the valedictorian said she was so proud that her generation was the first one that wasn’t racist.

It’s uninformed arrogance along that line that gets my blood boiling. I think it’s reasonable to ask someone to accomplish something in their life before telling me how to live mine.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't agree with this SJW, everything is racist/sexist crap either. Some younger millennials are supporting traditional conservativism more as we see the insanity taking place on college campuses.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Just the weird ones who feel threatened by empowered women and minorities. No one else is attracted to the far right
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Niggaz. What exactly does that word mean? Seriously, educate me.
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    The wisest people on TUSCL are those regularly post reviews with useful information, post an occasional informative article, seldom initiate discussion topics, and make constructive comments, when they do comment, on discussion threads.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nidan, it depends on how its used and by whom....

It originated as an appropriation of "nigger"... But was appropriated as a term of affection. It means someone who is a real one....someone true to themselves and others. It’s sticking to the truth and your principles. Calling someone a nigga or your nigga equates to calling them a brother, someone more than a friend. However, a lot of young kids throw the word around like they would "dude".... but it doesn't mean that, its more like homeboy but they're to ignorant to get it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The main argument against whites or non blacks using it is that you can't claim the culture without having shared in the struggle.... its why latinos in southern California for example use homie or homeboy instead, but due to history etc ones in northern Cali are more prone to use nigga.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Although again, its changing with younger crowds
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Traditional conservatism is not far right. Far right is nazis and KKK members.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The KKK thrived under traditional conservatism in the US. We also had segregation back them and women's rights were curbed.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Today the alt right preaches that very conservatism
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The left has done a really, really good job of claiming that all conservatives are racist, sexist, homophobic, neo nazis. Marketing genius.

That’s why virtue signallers roam college campuses looking to punch a nazi and shut down speech from anyone who doesn’t think exactly like them.

In reality, there are about 20,000 neo nazis in America and about 100,000,000 people who identify as conservative. Still, the meme of conservatives as fascists persists in the media.

Most conservatives believe in a smaller, less intrusive government that stays out of people’s lives and treats all people equally whatever their race, gender, or sexual orientation. What’s wrong with that ?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ mark94. Exactly!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    American conservatives are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. because they support such policies and beliefs.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You have some niche libertarians who aren't but they'r enot the majority. far from it
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    This is why an icee will never get along with anyone other than idiots and race baiters, jackasses bray loudly, make blanket declarations, and attack anyone who can’t kiss their narrow minded ideology. For the record I nor most here are bigoted or misogynistic, you Probably are dougster, chances are better than 70% that you don’t believe your own drivel, and amongst this group here you are nothing more than a mosquito regardless of what you think or don’t. The reason we’ll never be n-word is because you are nothing, never will amount to anything you’re pure trash, no matter what your age or ethnicity may happen to be, if you like being a pariah keep on keeping on, cause that’s just about all you’ve accomplished here.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25..... none of the racist comments on TUSCL are real? None of the misogyny??? #SeniorMoments

In the real world, people like you are the pariahs.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    TBH I've always been an overachiever for my age though
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Now you’re just spinning like a fucking top, I said most, not all and I’m not neither are the most frequent targets of your attacks, the real racists are those folks that you have no idea about and I have called them out more than once, you are absolutely racist and misogynistic, there’s no question about that, funny thing is you might really believe that somehow you’re not. you want different rules to apply to you, that’s bullshit, you very well know that, you’re a child with temper tantrums and delusions of grandeur thats all. Not one of us geriatric old tricks with the life experience we collectively have doubts that for two seconds.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The trolls from the Geriatric Trick Clique who constantly attack me are the biggest culprits on here. And you admitted your sole reason to engage me on here is to "fuck with me" aka troll me
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Fuckn with you is solely your fault, even in threads I don’t bother posting in you constantly call me names and attack me so go fuck your pathetic self.
    If you didn’t want me to fuck you over, you’d stop digging the hole before you were in over your head, even now if you refrained from calling me out I’d not waste my breath.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    25 - I think you are missing the point of putting someone on Ignore .
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ no the point was to deny him access not to lay down and let him take potshots if he lays back I’ll do the same, it’s not my nature to not respond to ad hominem attacks.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo the only reason I troll you is precisely because you are constantly trolling everyone that doesn't monger like the RIL trick bitch you are. You don't even recognize it but you are a bonafide troll regardless of whomever trolls you.

Again, quit playing the victim, troll.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You've been a condescending lil bitch from the jump. All Ive ever done on here is defend myself from you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO IceyDodo you are so condescending towards RIL trick bitches just like you. Defending yourself? Please. Your post history and thread history says otherwise.

Again, quit playing the victim, troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The concept of "defending yourself" on an online forum, particularly an anonymous one, is just plain odd and non-sensical.

We're all just typing.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The concept of you trolling me for not being a nazi like you is non sensical
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    To some extent, we are all seeking attention and approval.

But some of us are more desperate for the attention and approval than others.

As obnoxious and annoying as some of the personalities on this site are, I do feel genuinely sorry for them. They seem desperately lonely.

If they are as annoying in person as they are online, they very likely are desperately lonely.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Reverend, you have a really good point. Why would someone subject themselves to this level of hatred just to belong to a online website ? To that point, I almost have to respect Icey ! Nah. Nevermind.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "we are all seeking attention and approval."

Attention, yes. Not necessarily approval. Take @IceyHomo for example. He just looks to get under everyone's skin.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Some people are so lonely they will take any kind of attention they can get, even if it is scorn.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not surprised your bigoted asses are so triggered though. You know you'd never behave this way in person
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO triggered? Triggered is creating troll threads in ALL CAPS and replying to people that you've blocked. LMAO you always accuse others of your own issues.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "The concept of you trolling me for not being a nazi like you is non sensical"

Godwin's Law
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%2…
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn! I learned something new here. Education at it’s best ... and from a stripper monger forum. GODWINS LAW. Love it.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Has anyone read reverendhornibastard reviews?
    He's a riot !

His majesty reverendhornibastard - Get back to writing reviews! What the fuck are you doin engaging in intellectual jousting on a naked titties site?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Thank you for the kind words, Rogertex.

I have cut back on writing reviews because I tend to return to the same handful of clubs over and over. I figure readers are tired of reviews written by the same monger on the same approximately half-dozen clubs.

I have some unpublished “discussions” or “articles” about personal experiences in the sexual domain but am reluctant to post them because they are so obviously just stories “about me.” Even if they prove to be well-written, how many people really want to hear about how a youthful Hornibastard was horrified to the point of nausea when his daddy first told him about the birds and the bees?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you’re a funny guy I like your outlook on life, publish your stories as articles I’m sure the response would be positive
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I only cited the Nazi comparison coz some on here really are neo nazi sympathizers. Skibum even stated he'd rather see neo nazis express themselves than progressives. For some of the rest, the political and social views don't differ.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Again, quit playing the victim, troll.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Really iceberg know nothing show us where skibum says that you just make up shit n shit out of your ass as usual, show a single link to back up anything you ever say, oh yeah you can’t cause it doesn’t exist liar.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Reverend you are a terrific writer and I'm positive I'm not the only one who looks forward to anything you write. Reviewing the same clubs is fine by me, since they're not club ads they're your genuine experience. I'd also be interested in any articles you write, even though we'd have to wait for awhile for it to be published.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag, go through my responses on my page, you do anyways. Its all there...where I responded to his inane hatemongering and threats against immigrants. Sort of like how you said you wanna shoot poor minority kids coz you feel threatened by them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Again, quit playing the victim, troll.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Not even close to what he actually said icee liar
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum says "All illegals should be shot. Wah, weah, wah she called me anti - immigrant." https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php… Now go fuck yourself
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Still looking for where he claims he’d rather listen to nazis liar
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Go through his comments if you're so interested. You're one of the biggest liars on this site.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    and as per usual, his racist xenophobic comment is dismissed by you lmfao
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and as per usual you dismiss your own trolling and play "victim" to other trolling as if you're not culpable by your own posts. LMFAO.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Can't change the fact that I point out another lie by you, instead of correcting yourself, you attack me. Not a surprise.
    Every time you get a chance to redeem yourself, you blow it like the pathetic whiny little bitch you are, another guy pointed out he wasn't white on another thread you called him an Uncle Tom. What a sick scumbag you really are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion