tuscl

Experiences with sundresses....

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Friday, May 3, 2019 5:50 PM
So I am one of those guys who loves gown clubs. I love the suspense and I like women to act classy not raunchy. However I generally find hot young baby strippers at non gown clubs so once I find a CF I will always buy her a dress specifically a sundress. The sundress works well because I never get to see it otherwise where I can see cocktail dresses at a gown club anytime. Sundresses are also really cheap I can regularly find one on a clearance rack for $5-10. Lastly strippers LOVE gifts, even if they don't like the dress or it doesn't fit it seems to be an achievement badge for a baby stripper to get a present. So recently I gave a nice pink sundress to a CF. This one was a really nice dress originally $80 but only $12 at a closing Sears. We were sitting around talking and she was wearing the dress. The club we were in is super high volume with a crazy turnover of dancers and customers. Over and over and over other stripper kept coming up to try and hustle us thinking my CF was a civilian (there isn't enough age difference between us for us to not look like a couple). It was definitely an odd experience seeing the way strippers hustle couples versus a solo guy.

27 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've never been to a gown club but I've seen a few TJ bargirls wearing sexy mini dresses and I like the chicas to look sexy but act slutty.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The couple hustle is true. My wife is my stripper bait. They fucking love her and she them. Got to admit, it is fun SCing with my wife. Mainly because she is hot, but the other dancers make it even more hot. I have 2 strippers that want a three some with us. Lol. My wife is not into that, but it is fun to imagine.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I live the way those mini skirts look on the TJ girls also. Problem is, most of the girls that wear those are doing so because they're covering up baby damage.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    A sundress with back lighting is a vision of paradise!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Baby damage is good. That means that they can take 8x8. Fuck, I need a passport!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP Baby damage has never bothered me, I rarely look at their stomachs anyway. Usually making eye contact or seeing that ass bounce... Lol
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    As far as buying a CF a dress as a present, I’m probably going to set a record for PL’s this weekend when I take you ATF shopping for her wedding dress. If that’s not pathetic what is? If we have time we’re going looking ar wedding cakes as well.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Gawker for the win, again.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Haven't seen a sundress in a club yet, love 'me in real life. Looking forward to OR country fair soon, where they are the 'modest' outfit.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Just don’t let a $12 sundress hook you into 18 years of child support. :)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Short dresses are my favorite thing to wear in my day-to-day life. At the club I think it’s annoying. To be fair though, the two places it was required was a club I went to in Miami (which was a club as mid tier as it comes) and also at another club in Austin on Thursdays (it’s a big time extras club, why pretend to be classy?)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sun dresses are considered unclassy?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i like seeing a pretty girl in a party dress or sun dress. can be really sexy if that’s all she’s wearing.
  • Rb47
    5 years ago
    Not enough women wear dresses these days. Usually they wear shorts or jeans or leggings. Definitely like girls in dresses out in public. However, in a club I'd prefer more skin, so two piece, topless, or nude is better for me.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I like a beautiful girl in any thing or nude!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t mind gown clubs, most of the clubs that have the girls in gowns are pretty well run, with a low thug factor, and the sexy tall thin women look outstanding when they wear a form fitting silky smooth gown
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I never even heard of a gown club before. I am usually on a tight schedule. Nudity or near nudity simplifies my “natural selection” process before I invite my next victim to go VIO with me. Gowns would just get in the way.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^^^ “VIP”
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've seen stripper hoes wear dresses at clubs, but haven't seen it in years... I don't really like it anyways. I'm not really a fan of sundresses, I don't like the look. I'd rather a girl wear a tube top and tiny shorts in the summer.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Took my ATF out to a birthday dinner a couple weeks ago. She wore a short, form fitting from the waist up, black and white dress with a low neckline, thin fabric, and a built in bra. I still melt into a ouddle when I think about her in that dress!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Omg Gawker are you going to give her away too? Its tradition daddy gives away the bride 😉
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Love the combination of a sundress with no panties. Especially when you get the gal home and she lies back on your living room couch, hikes her sundress above her waist and spreads her legs, allowing you to first go to town with your tongue followed by a good pipe-laying. That's always been one of my fantasies. Now I just need to figure out how much it'll cost to make it a reality.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    JAp. i did that fantasy with a lovely girl at hk on the last visit. she was wearing a sexy party dress... ;)
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @MW Excellent! I will be there in August. My hands can't wait.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Sun dresses are very sexy
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I love sundresses. On my last OTC, I went to her house to pick her up and she came skipping out of the house in a sundress. Afterward, she posed some photos, first demurely, and then with the dress hiked up around her hips showing herself off. Yumm.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Only one club in my town does dresses and I didn't really like the club itself so I haven't been back. However, I do like skirts on girls, so I can see the appeal of dresses and such, things that can hide what's happening between her legs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion