tuscl

Stripper life style

ajvj
Georgia
Sunday, April 28, 2019 6:22 PM
Any of you PL driving around in Honda's, Toyota, Ford ever wondered and felt bad for the money you spend to get your dick wet has made those strippers driving around into their BMW,Audis, and showing off those LD dollars around on social media

46 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I don't feel bad. I'm driving a 2018 Mustang GT that is paid for. The only strippers that I see driving very nice cars are actually driving cars that belong to their husbands or boy friends.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Nope. Couldn't care less what these ladies drive. They sacrifice their bodies for my pleasure and I will forever be grateful. I hope they make a good living and find success and happiness in whatever they pursue as opposed to being strung out on drugs, destitute and another statistic.I only monger in TJ and Toronto now because of value, but that's beside the point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yes - it sometimes does make me take pause - but, SCing is an expense like any other service or more precisely pleasure like traveling, shopping, fine dining, etc - as long as one enjoys it ... - when you no longer enjoy it then it becomes more of a waste of $$$ - but if it brings pleasure and feels a need then why go without and feeling unfulfilled.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Nope. Couldn't care less what these ladies drive. They sacrifice their bodies for my pleasure and I will forever be grateful. I hope they make a good living and find success and happiness in whatever they pursue as opposed to being strung out on drugs, destitute and another statistic" AGree with the general spirit of this -- they deserve to be nicely compensated, would like a happy ending for all my faves. To the extent I care at all, it's that many of the strippers I've gotten to know well, bought that high end car as a lease, are also spending conspicuously on Dior purses and gucci shoes etc., and essentially aren't saving. Not my problem or my business, but it's a shame
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Well-known book "Millionaire Next Door" discusses fact that wealthy people usually don't care about status items [view link] See section about car-buying habits. Example is my SB who drives turbocharged BMW and makes fun of my Infiniti. Pretty sure she has zero net worth.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Yeah I know some of those strippers in fancy cars regret it years later that they didn't save more when they were still young and hot. I could drive a much fancier car but I like my Honda. These days a lot of the "luxury" brands you're just paying for the name
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nope I don’t even think about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As others have posted, not everything that glitters is gold - many of these girls seem to live for today and could drive a nice-car all the while living in a shitty apartment (often w/ multiple roommates); not saving anything for today or tomorrow/retirement; and perhaps carrying hefty credit-card debt - there are people that choose to live below their means, those at their means, and those above their means - from the outside looking in one would assume a guy driving a 10-y/o pickup truck to not be well off and another guy driving a BMW to be killing it - but the guy w/ the 10-y/o pickup truck could possibly be a millionaire while the guy driving the Beemer can be $50k to $100k in credit-card debt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Comparing one self to someone else is usually unproductive and unreliable
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Worry about what you can control (your own life) - and don't worry about what you can't control (others' lives)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my bad ass prius that’s 7 years old and my cheap housing means i can enjoy more young beautiful sexy ladies.
  • I mean I don't care about a fancy car I only care about the term "senator" being in front of my name bitchesssss hehehehwheheh K sorry
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    In my area (Los Angeles) the days where a stripper could buy a BMW and a $150k condo ended in the late 80's. To be sure the top 3-5 dancers at DV North Hollywood were in that class. An average day working 6 hours at the club netted them $800-$1200. Those days are long gone. Most of the strippers I talk to now are lucky if they can make over $400 one day out of 5. (BTW, that $150k condo from the 80;s is worth $475 now). So no, I don't care what a stripper drives, or where she lives; unless we are negotiating OTC time. I'm not going to be her UBER... unless she's super hot and swallows. :p
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I personally don't enjoy my job too much but it brings me enough money to live the life that I want and I'm grateful to have it. I would assume that a stripper might feel the same way about stripping.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't really pay much attention to the kind of car someone drives. I pay attention to what kind of house or apartment they live in. As far as I'm concerned if you drive a BMW but still live in a shitty ass apartment you're living in poverty. Even still though, I don't feel competitive with strippers on how much money they have.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    ”Nope. Couldn't care less what these ladies drive. They sacrifice their bodies for my pleasure and I will forever be grateful. I hope they make a good living and find success and happiness in whatever they pursue as opposed to being strung out on drugs, destitute and another statistic.” Ditto, @JAprufrock, @subraman, @twentyfive. Interestingly, two of my all time favs either knowingly or unknowingly helped me to become a better version of me. I appreciated and thanked them both. One of them invited me to stay overnight at her gorgeous high-rise apartment with every amenity including, indoor Olympic pool, maid service, butlers and doorman. Think of where multi-millionaire NBA players and CEO’s would live. She regrets not owning her own place and having little net worth/positive experiences after years of living a materialistic lifestyle. She shared some crazy stories about what she has dealt with to afford her lifestyle which I personally don't feel is worth it. She also realized that that good relationships are important which were difficult to maintain due to her lifestyle. The other is working still working double shifts at two clubs to afford her lifestyle and has shared similar crazy stories. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I focus on what's best for me first and I encourage others to do the same. I’ll always be grateful for the experience and companionship they provided.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @CC99 Most Strippers are wired differently... Most think only about the present forgetting about planning for the future... I see them all the time here in Miami... Once the start making big bags instead of investing they rather lease a Mercedes, BMW OR Lexus... Then after that, they wanna move into one of these newly built high rise condos that cost almost $1,500 - $2,000 per month... By the time she realizes it she is paying almost $2,500+ just for her apartment & Car lease... Then she still has to buy high end purses, go on Vacation & Shopping... Such lifestyle cannot be sustained by stripping alone... The Lucky ones end up getting a Sugar Daddy to fund their expensive lifestyle... Ever wondered how most Instagram Influencers who’re not even known publicly all of a sudden are traveling all over the Caribbean plus traveling to Dubai & Greece for shopping trips without having a regular job like most common folks... That’s simply because they have sponsors... I only hope they can be smart enough to set a large sum of money aside to start up something reasonable when stripping stops paying but of course I highly doubt they will because most are more concerned with flaunting on I.G. & intimidating their fellow Strippers...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I sometimes think strippers are kinda similar to pro-athletes - they have short careers where they make good $$$ but many have issues adjusting after their career - most folks on avg probably top out in their career in their 50s, where most pro-athletes and strippers seem to top out at 30 and still have a lot of years left to figure out what to do for a living and many don't seem to adjust well.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Instagram sponsors are a special kind of hoe and not in a good way. I'm guessing you've read about what they do in Dubai with those rich Arab guys. No amount of money is worth having stuff like that done to you imo. Miami in general I get the vibe is just a very "fast money" culture. There's a lot of money in Miami but it gets spent extremely fast. I'll never understand why somebody would buy a car if they can't pay for a huge chunk of it outright. I don't know, I really hate being in debt and try to get rid of whatever debt I have as fast as possible. As long as I am in debt I will feel bad about making any kind of large payments. Like if I was going to buy a $50,000 car I probably wouldn't buy it until I could make the down payment around $25,000 or $30,000. But also, to me, your house means 100x more than your car does. You only buy an expensive car when you have the kind of house you want first. Until then, you should just buy a modest car. Not a shitty clunker car that breaks down every five minutes but just a decent, normal car. Until you have the house to back it up, using a car as a "status symbol" is meaningless. It just means your stupid it doesn't mean you're rich. Hell you could've stolen it for all I know. But if somebody is living in a really nice house and owns a dodge charger, that's when you know somebody really is wealthy.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Maybe dodge charger wasn't the right example, let's go with a Corvette.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Toyota is my favorite car brand. Can’t relate.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @txtittyfag, now that you mention it, butt-hurt is exactly what the OP appears to be feeling. @ajvj who the fuck cares whether the next person, be it a PL, a stripper or anyone else, drives a fancier car or has a bigger house? It wouldn't make me feel like any less of a man or person.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I have a house and a Corvette! But drive my Honda daily.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    I drive one of the models you mention........it was my choice. Some of the ladies like a more elaborate model of vehicle but their income is so varied ( up and down) --the question becomes later on in life or when the slow periods of the year hit what happens. I haven't heard much yet this year but in general their income starts to trend down a few weeks ago and continues to do so through the summer months.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    C’mon, Icey’s got to chime in as the residential expert on this topic, too!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Do you get pissed at your Doctor because he drives a Tesla? I dont because they both provide a valuable service.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I don't care what they do with their money, nor do I care if they show it on social media. I only care that I receive the services I pay for. If you care so much, you could stop going to SC thus, stop supporting those who have the lifestyle mentioned in the OP and you would have that money to upgrade your vehicle.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    "Do you get pissed at your Doctor because he drives a Tesla?"....I figure the chances of his battery blowing up means I need to start looking for another doctor...:--)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nope. Don't care.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I don’t care either. I’ve seen no relationship between the car anyone drives and their net worth. Even if there was a strong correlation, I still wouldnt care.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I have known strippers who drove luxury cars but who later ended up with nothing, living in cheap hotels and addicted to heroin.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Instagram influencers also follow the same old path rappers did in the 90s. No need to actually own expensive cars and chains when you can rent them for a shoot or video.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If you've ever seen a stripper get her car repossessed at the club, then that also adds insight...
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    +1 CME....also if they call you on the phone because they have less than 24 hours to get the car back before it goes on auction....
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I think investing on my dick is better investing in a car. Just sayin.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    When I think of the likely hundreds of thousands of dollars I’ve spent on strippers over the years, I can only thank the gods that I didn’t waste it!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The stripper lifestyle isn't as great as you'd think. Fast money moves quick.... when young girls get money in their hands, especially when they've never had it before, they burn through it. They'll have designer shit but live in weekly motels. Car payments and insurance add up.... some spend most of their time working and sleeping.... just try to pay bills. Then weed isn't cheap, and a coke habit is even more expensive. Some do the sugar daddy route to get extra cash but more prefer to have a drug dealer boyfriend. That's a status symbol for them. Sad part is, most don't have anything to fall back on once they can't compete with younger prettier girls.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I don't compare myself to anyoneat all. Makes no difference to me at all. I am happy where I am in life. To be faiur I do notice that most people without money, tend to pretend that they have it and most with it, try to show they don't. Never forget the guy with a porsche and audi who sued my schlumpy looking client with his 15 year old jeep. If the idiot had lived next door to one of his 5 other houses and not the one he was renovating he'd have realized my client had so much money he had a 1928 Bentley sitting under a plastic tarp in his driveway at another property because he had his "good cars" in the garages. When we were kids my neighbor showed me her concentration camp tattoo, I'd never own a nazi built car, but I do spit on their door handles.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Hey, CC99. I have a nice house and a Hemi Charger - love them both! ;-)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Why would I begrudge anyone from making a good living? Now I might say that anyone who cannot afford to drive a car as nice as the one driven by his favorite stripper ought to consider whether he should be dropping serious cash in strip clubs. It's not really a poor man's hobby. But at the end of the day, it's his money to spend how he pleases. Though all said, I think the OP's been watching too many music videos. A solid majority of the strippers I deal with would be lucky to have any car on the road at all, nevermind a luxury auto.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    A hellcat Charger or a hellcat Challenger.... that's the question...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But yeah its usually not her car. #DrugDealerBoyfriend
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Meanwhile, today the auto service guy politely informed me that my vehicle’s registration sticker has been expired for four months. Oops.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when George is working for the Yankees and he tells Steinbrenner his secretary is going thru a tough time and she needs a raise and Steinbrenner is moved by her circumstances and gives her a big raise and now she makes more than George and he was pissed - LOL. A few years ago I was reading some guy's blog about SCs and he posted about a guy he knew that was a barber and would visit clubs from time to time - then one time the barber was leaving the club and saw a dancer he had gotten dances w/ several times leave in a BMW and after that he decided that was his last visit to a strip club.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    When I was young my dad had a retail business in NYC near a subway stop, there was a little old Greek man who had a Sabrett hot dog cart just outside of the stairs, he used to come into my dads store with a beautiful young woman several times a year and proceed to buy her several thousand dollars of clothes, I would be tasked with delivering the clothes to her after the alterations were done, he lived in a large home directly across from the river in a very exclusive neighborhood, my dad said all of that money came from selling hot dogs, and I’m sure it did.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    I like the fact that my dick in em was necessary for their financial success
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion