tuscl

VIP Badge?

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Should there be a VIP badge like there is if you're verified? Should there be any badges? Do we need stinkin badges?

31 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I like being a badger
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I dont need no stinking badger. If you give them out I will accept though
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Trophies for everyone!
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    I'm Treasure of the Sierra Madre on this one
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    We need decoder rings.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Not sure how that would be useful. Not against it. Just trying to see how it's functional rather than being a blip on the ego radar.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Only if guys are going to wear them to clubs, and thus if they want strippers to be finding their TUSCL identities.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Challenge coin would be better !
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I want the Contribution Rating back.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I find it useful to know that someone is verified, especially with all the troll activity on this board.

VIP "badge" is not very useful given that someone with a single review can have it.

What would be the most helpful is if the key review stats for each participant were listed in plain site next to the screen name. Lord knows it would help me sift through the Dallas reviews a bit better and those for other cities as well.

If you do seriously consider bringing back a contribution rating, I hope you leave the trusts out of it. With so many circle jerk troll accounts, the stat is utterly pointless.

Many thanks for the chance to provide feedback.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Founder, that’s too many messages to add on this site up to this point witH TUSCL history. Let the old farts adjust to the current landscape before implementing any new “improvements”.

I thought you want us to focus more on mongering tips, instead of trolling. If so, then quit handicapping the trolls with all of their time in this world to adapt, and let us poor working class saps catch up with you hard core mongerers and trolls. Damn the torpedoes!!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I say you give free VIP access to the mongerer who has the hardest luck story. You could give him the “Bad Beat of the Month” award by submitting the biggest example of a stripper juicing you out of your wallet. Lmfao...

Incentivize us to contribute, and not let us become a bunch of fricking PL zombies reading faggity badges.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    We need participation trophies!
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    We don't need no stinkin badges.
  • busta_nut
    5 years ago
    agree with RD
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Personally - I think a set of vertical bars scaled to the size of an individual male TUSCLer's penis is the way to go
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    K.I.S.S.

All these VIP no VIP; badges; verified; etc - *personally* I don't think has done any good
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Should there be any badges? Do we need stinkin badges?"

We don't need no stinkin badges!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I want an immunity idol so I don't get band.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    How bout a tiny white 3-piece-suit icon to signify you're a fan of The System
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    A TUSCL badge we HAVE to wear in a club. More meetups, doncha know! )
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    CMI and rick dugan +1
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Papi Problem with that bar graph idea if they were scaled to the average PL penis size nobody would be able to see the graph ;)
    No homo
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I don't find the verification badge to be particularly useful for judging credibility. I also don't find VIP status a valuable for that purpose. My VIP status fluctuates, I go without it for a while or I'll have a few months queued up. Not sure that makes me more or less credible. Not saying I'm against either, I just don't see any value.

To Rick's point, the review count/club count stats that used to be there I did find very useful/relevant. If only one could be there, I'd much rather see that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I posted this in the "profile history" thread:

"Feature request... It would be useful to get a notification when a particular user posts a review. Meaning, I'd like to subscribe to specific user reviews. 

A possible good metric for real trust would be to display on the profile history page how many people subscribe to a user's reviews. Similar to how conventional 'trusts' are displayed."

I think that the strongest indicator of actual trust might be the number of users subscribing to your review posts. There's a large number of TUSCL users who *only* post and read reviews. Their feedback is lost when it comes to 'trust' because they aren't wrapped up in discussion drama.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    What I need is an increase in the file upload size so I can load up better avatars.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This forum will be greatly improved if threads can be allowed to stay open. That way there can be much greater diversity in the topical focus. Better posts.

SJG
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    "Badges, to god-damned hell with badges!
    We have no badges.
    In fact, we don't need badges.
    I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and chinga tu madre!”

~B. Traven's novel
    “The Treasure of the Sierra Madre” (1927):
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@SJG: "This forum will be greatly improved if threads can be allowed to stay open."

Says he frustrated by inability to incessantly bump his own posts
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Less bumping is necessary, when the threads stay open. We could have lots of quite focused threads, but only if they are allowed to stay open.

SJG

April Wine - I Like to Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enz…

'This is personal for me': Hillary Clinton urges caution on Trump impeachment
    https://news.yahoo.com/apos-personal-apo…

Frantz Fanon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ThoGtS-…

Sammy Hagar Standing Hampton - full album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqC1z87…

Montrose - Rock the Nation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxsSw-bp…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion