tuscl

Germaphobe Dancers

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Nothing warns me off faster than a girl who is a germaphobe ITC. I have never, not once, met a germaphobe who ended up being any fun. Invariably these girls end up being uptight and painful to deal with.

By germaphobe, I'm talking about those girls who need to wipe down a chair before they sit in it, or who spend 3 minutes cleaning the pole before doing their stage sets, etc. I even met one girl who actually carried Clorox wipes in her bag.

42 comments

• minnow
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up, rick. If I see a dancer exhibiting those behaviors, I'll figure that she won't let me suck her tits or kiss her inner thigh. I'll just move on to other more interesting prospects.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i know you guys are right ... BUT there are a few exceptions...
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Minnow, nice kicking the convo off by busting my balls. ;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I met the Clorox wipes girls in, of all places, Show n Tel in Philly. Given the reputation of the club and my own historical experiences, it's the last I expected to find a girl like that. But she diligently disinfected the chair before adding a cloth to sit on and then busted out the hand sanitizer for further safety. From there, after 5 minutes of talking with her, I felt like a trapped animal and was tempted to chew my own arm off just to escape. In other less severe instances, i've never found these girls to be much fun, either in the back or elsewhere.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    But experiences will differ, which is why I am interested in other opinions.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Several years ago there was a dancer that I was infatuated with and I went back to the club multiple times to gain her trust. After spending a lot of money ITC, I did finally get her back to my house. She turned out to be the ultimate germophobe. Never mind unprotected DATY or unprotected penetration -- she wouldn't even touch me with her hands until the condom was in place. Probably the worst sex and biggest waste of money in my life. More like going to the doctor's office than sex.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yeah. There are always exceptions to this. But I would concur that it is a sign that she might not be all that much fun. And if your ultimate goal is to blow your load in her mouth and have her swallow, then well ........................ That probably ain't gonna happen.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    One thing I have noticed a lot is girls using alcohol and wipes to wipe down the pole before their set, in some clubs it seems that every dancer does this could it be a club rule possibly?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    where I draw the line basically is if the girl puts a cloth down ON YOUR LAP... before she sits on your lap.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @MisterWonderful

Lol...

Do some Strippers really put a cloth on your lap before they sit on your lap?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've only run across one that was extreme. It was at Follies. Went to VIP and before she would sit or let me sit, She gave the sofa and my hands a thorough cleaning with baby wipes. The action was not great but I have had worse. She is still working there but I don't even get dances from her.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I've seen the cloth in the lap thing before. Definitely a sign that she wants to minimize any contact with you. I avoid these girls as well.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Agreed they are a waste of time. Last one I had was a fine blonde that rattled off a list of rules before the first VIP song started.

One and done and she even asked for a tip. Lol.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Germaphobes don't belong in strip clubs.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Germaphobes don't belong in strip clubs."

Exactly. Like an MD who can't stand the sight of blood.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Yeah in general it suggests a level of prissiness
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Had one put the sanitizer on my hands before I fondled her big fake titties. Couldn’t get that taste out of my mouth after munching on those titties.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One of my best bargirl experiences was with a (borderline) germaphobe but usually the germaphobes are not as much fun.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I've had the cloth/handkerchief thing done recently. It was mind boggling. This was at a club where extras are a 50/50 chance. One dance and I was done. The hanky fell off halfway through the song, I felt like asking her where that cloth has been...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    They are usually to uptight to be fun and will likely sip into and interfere with the quality of the dance.

To play devil's advocate I sometimes think that maybe such a dancer got something at the club (bad rash or skin infection) and now she's more careful, but I think it's probably mostly if not all just obsessive behavior.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    “where I draw the line basically is if the girl puts a cloth down ON YOUR LAP... before she sits on your lap.”

Lol...this really happened to you?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I actually appreciate girls who are into hygiene. Its not being a germaphobe. Its just common sense.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer at Follies who made me go wash my hands before I touched her Vag. She was probably right, I think I had fingered the dancer who left my lap a few minutes earlier.

Also, I have had a few girls put a cloth down on my lap. I don't remember many details other than it was a total turn-off. I do know that one of the places was in Toronto, but have also had it happen someplace in the Southeast.
  • hepguy
    5 years ago
    Cloth on lap seems to be either a rule or custom in Ontario since I have encountered it both in Niagra Falls and Toronto.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I met a germophobe at Hong Kong. Didn't even negotiate my penis going inside her but she still wanted me to wear a condom.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    cloth on lap happened to me at a sluttier-than-thou nude club in jersey once (only time in my life). it was an embarrassment for all involved - total boner killer.
    i agree if youre that much of a germaphobe you really should find another career.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    To an extent, the cloth in the lap is for your protection from "tracks". I've been to clubs where the dancer would only use cloths a few days each month.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I got the cloth on lap thing once. I was so smitten with her already that I stayed with her even though the dances were uninspired. Fortunately that all changed OTC. I was surprised at the eventual outcome but suspect that that was an experience that I’d never have again.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    evasparkling and go vikings... yes it really happened to me... twice! i paid attention afterwards and the two dancers did it with other customers too! definitely a red flag!
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    I’ve only seen the cloth-on-lap thing in one club. In that club, the laps are full nude. So between the snail trail prevention, protecting lady parts from zippers, and easier grinding from the reduced friction of the polyester, it makes sense to me and I’ve never minded it. If only it weren’t a sit-on-your-hands lap dance...
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Bitches givin me clean space for ma cum
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    TBH I appreciate her using wet wipes before doing anything. I always use them on my dick if I'm hooking up.... its just being considerate.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One of hottest bargirls I've met at HK was a germaphobe:

Arriba she passed on the jacuzzi, sprayed junior, the boys, and her kitty with an antibacterial, and once junior was at attention she took out a baby wipe with a hole cut in the middle (like a bib) and placed it over junior, wft.

It was strange but she was so hot, it was a great arriba experience.

Once done, she didn't take a shower instead hovered over the sink (with both feet on the counter top) and cleaned her kitty, it was strange but nonetheless entertaining sight.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    You definitely can't lump wiping the pole dow n in with germaphobes. I think it's part habit part safety. One bitch wearing lotion will fuck that pole up for the rest of then.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I agree that a quick pole wipedown isn't really an indication of anything. Some of the most giving (haha!) strippers I've known, wiped the pole down so it wasn't all slippery
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've never encountered this at the level described here. More often, I've cut short my time with a dancer because her hygiene is overly bad.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I’ve only seen the cloth-on-lap thing in one club. In that club, the laps are full nude. "

The only time it ever happened to me was some years back in 2001 Odyssey. Shit, I didn't even remember it until this thread brought it back to mind. Almost needless to say I did not bite on her attempts to sell me a private room after she did that.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Daphne at Inner Room is a bit of a germaphobe. She is great. Excellent dances with convincing GFE. She is a true pro.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't get how any of you can complain about a stripper practicing good hygiene....
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I took a 9 from hk up one time. She was a germaphobe had hand sanitizer in her purse and everything.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    She was so gorgeous didnt give a shit
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    There’s a local hooker, who used to strip, I’ve seen a couple times who will jump up on the sink and wash her pussy out and brush her teeth immediately after. She’ll let you cum in her mouth, but as soon as you’re done, she’ll be up spitting and brushing. She’ll do the pussy wash even if you don’t fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion