tuscl

Condom Machine in the Club

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Monday, April 1, 2019 11:32 PM
In my experience a condom machine in the men's bathroom is indicative of a dive club. Thoughts?

32 comments

• Member6532
    5 years ago
    There is a condom machine at my local club, but I don't think it works as anymore. I'd consider all the clubs in KC a dive to nice dive clubs tho.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve never seen this.
    5 years ago
    Definitely a strong indicator.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Bathroom trolls sell condoms.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I've seen them in a few clubs. Definitely an indication of what is on the menu at that club.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I remember a condom machine in the beach bathroom at Haulover Park in Miami.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @KCmember. Whit clubs are best to play at in KC? I will be in the area this month.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Haven’t seen a condom machine in a club in years. I still see them frequently in run down, backwoods gas stations. What happens in those places?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I thought they only had those in churches!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Rev: I didn’t know that. I’ve never been in the vestry.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Holy, shit! I thought those were blowup party balloons in festive colors and textures!
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Don't think I've seen a condom machine in a US club. I've seen plenty of bathroom attendants with a stack on the counter though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Haven't seen them in a strip club - years ago when I would hit a bar from time to time I'd sometimes see one but it's been a good while since I've hit a regular bar so IDK if they're srill common in those establishments
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Out of the numerous Portland clubs I have been to, I saw a condom machine in one. I can't remember which one, though. Also saw one once or twice in clubs in other cities. All of them were dives.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I have not yet seen a condom machine, nor a bathroom troll selling hats but there were such clubs with condom machines and bathroom drills selling hats doesn't that mean the club management is condoning sexual activities in their club. That would be wrong.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ never seen a pee troll selling hats but most of them here sell condoms ;)
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Yes I think it's mainly a dive thing but only in dives that have been in business many years as the machines are often older than the dancers.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I’ve seen many condom machines in clubs. Maybe more so in the Midwest. Hard to know if they are just hanging on the wall or if they keep them stocked.
  • UKfan
    5 years ago
    There is a condom machine at one of my local clubs, Cheeks. Maybe at one time you could get FS in there, but definitely not anymore.
  • UKfan
    5 years ago
    There is a condom machine at one of my local clubs, Cheeks. Maybe at one time you could get FS in there, but definitely not anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The bathroom attendants usually have them they just don't usually have them out on display
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ what about hats ?
  • Conundrum
    5 years ago
    Imagine the bathroom troll dressed as a clown in the bathroom passing out helium filled condoms....
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I went to a restroom on an Indiana Reservation and they had them for free. I asked about it and was told that pregnancy and STDs were so high that the tribe bought them and gave them away.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    The latex ones probably wouldn't stay inflated - too porous to helium molecules.....
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @conundrum Don't mock what you know nothing about. We dress to the nines because a part of our job is to project class.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ those shorts and flip flops are real classy with that red bow tie ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    It's a balancing act.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I see that ;)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Just saw a story this AM about a "Consent Condom". Synopsis says it take two people to open it. Didn't have any interest in the details so didn't pursue the story. If there is interest, I'm sure someone here will find it.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    A condom machine in the restroom is not necessarily indicative of a dive club, since I have seen a few non-dive clubs with them. So far. except for one club in Minnesota years ago, it indicated extras were available. Back in the mid 90's at one club I went on stage and tipped a dancer, and the dancer asked if I wanted some fun? I said yes and she told me to go to the bar give the waitress two dollars and ask for all quarters and then head to the bathroom and buy four condoms. I did so and when her set was over she stopped by and asked me if I had gotten the condoms. I nodded and she asked me to show them to her. I did and next thing you know she is dragging me upstairs to the private area and offered the moon and we went to it.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I still know a few clubs with condom machines. It is far from a guarantee that anything special is available ITC. Indeed, two of the clubs I deal with that has them are places where you'll get thrown out if you're caught doing anything that would require one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion