tuscl

It hasn’t even been 2 weeks and already back, lol.

Posted a new pic. Decided to cut my hair (try something new), I miss my long hair though. It’s going to be a long 6 months - 1 year of growing it out. Oh well, at least it will grow back.

66 comments

• LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Excuse my face, no makeup.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Welcome back
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Thanks @Bavarian
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Welcome back. Great pic. The hair looks good. I'm pretty sure that you're not a dancer, but if you were I'd be a fan. Cheers.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    You were missed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Curious... what made you come back?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @call.me.ishmael well the only other “social media platform” I have for online socializing is Facebook and it’s quite boring. I like it here because everyone can comfortably, fully express themselves. I cannot say the things I say on here, on Facebook haha.

@txtittyfag thanks babe ;)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @jimmcNulty I missed you!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    awwwww i knew you'd miss us(me especially :P)... but great to see you back and one day imma gonna get you to dance or at least step in the club xoxo
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Cool. Ya this place can be entertaining. Your barstool is still warm.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @stripfighter right, I enjoy it here too much. Xoxo
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @pistola hope I haven’t missed anything juicy lol
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Watch out, this forum is really addictive.

Even having friends now, a love interest, getting into anime and J-Pop, and not having been to a strip club in 3 months isn't enough to keep me away from here.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    You actually missed some pretty funny shit lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think you are def dancer-material - i.e. flaky

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You look very-different w/ the new hair-style - you also look slimmer - have you lost weight?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @CC99 Awh darn, well thanks for somewhat filling me in haha.

@Papi_Chulo I have, but not enough to be that noticeable. It’s probably just because I have my shoulders back.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @papi hahaha yeah. Unfortunately I can be flaky. The only time I’m not is if it’s work related, emergency or I’m in love with you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We need a boob-shot to ascertain the significance of the weight-loss - this is for research purposes only of course
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ and a butt-shot too
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Hair looks good! Welcome back!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Give us some shit... we like it that way
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @papi boob shot, done. Butt shot, maybe another night lmao. Hopes this helps your research big papi ahahaha.

@crazyjoe thanks!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Dam those are nice!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    And the makeup... you look great without it! Please don't put any on
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    me likes!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Wow! Love the hairdo! Glad you are back.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Thank you! I’m definitely a long-hair type girl, but figured I’d try something different. I’ll more than likely go back to long hair though hah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Boobs look a bit smaller but firmer - still look delicious
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Absolutely beautiful
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Have you decided to take up dancing yet?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @founder thank you :)

@nidan111 only in my kitchen :/
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Love your pics, you look very nice...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Welcome back, Lolita!

I'm still tripping out how you, a non dancer random woman, has no problems with a request for a butt or boob pic. Yet when I asked for a butt shot from another woman on here, a long time dancer, she got all butthurt about it. Maybe you're more of a free spirit than her? Who knows.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @TFP I definitely feel like a free spirit or something alone those lines. It’s just the human body. It’s not like I’m letting you all take turns fucking me lol. You’re simply just observing. I mean once upon a time we were all cavemen walking around naked.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @TFP I’m here for entertainment, fun, feedback. I guess I could understand a dancer being reluctant because she makes her money dancing. Maybe she feels as if she’d be selling herself short if she just displayed all her goods via internet? Idk, just a theory.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    But it could also work the opposite way and draw more clientele, who knows.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    welcome back!
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Cute and sexy! Welcome back....
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I love looking at that butt shot in your avatar. Welcome Back. And by all means, post more photos.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Welcome back!!!!
    Always good to see your posts (and pics)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lolita, DC’s account got deleted by Founder due to approving a bunch of bullshit reviews, so he started another account as CC99.

Now you’re caught up, and now you got me up!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Welcome back. Love the new hair. :)
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    Hello Lolita.....thanks for coming around and classing up the joint!

Someone asked why you come here and I'm sort of the same way. I don't hit the clubs any more but I like to be able to discuss adult topics without having to worry about offending the normies out there who see this life as some sort of evil.

The hair looks great and so does the rest of you.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    "Maybe she feels as if she’d be selling herself short if she just displayed all her goods via internet? Idk, just a theory."

I think showing some goods would help get clients in.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @Lolita I agree with everything you said in your previous posts. You seem very confident in your skin, and I think that's a great thing. I bet you'd be able to visit a nude beach and have less anxiety about it than most people.

As for the dancer I requested a butt pic from, I'd definitely understand if she didn't want to post a pic because she didn't want to 'give anything away for free'. But she would periodically post boob pics on here. And admitted she had them done because she wanted them to match her huge butt. So naturally that got the attention of a self admitted big tit big ass lover like me. I always felt a boob pic, especially a bare boob shot, was much more provocative then a butt shot.
    Especially the butt in some nice panties or lingerie (much like your famous avatar, thanks again for that btw). So once again, it was a shock when a request for that butt pic caused her to go sideways on me.

Then finally she posted one, and this is what we got: https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

Pretty tame, nothing like your glorious donk shots, but something nonetheless.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @crazyjoe Yes, I would think the same too.

@Prim0 Exactly! I feel like nothing is off limits here and thank you!
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @TFP Yes, pretty tame. She has a wonderful ass though!! I like how the butt has an opening. Makes it easy if she needs to poop. Hahahaha
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    You are gorgeous please stay
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Will be staying!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    About PSD: I think there is a generational thing going on. She’s older than Lolita and Nicole1994. I know a few threads on this board have talked about dancers being open and blatant on social media profiles too.

But anyways...that haircut frames your face awesomely xD
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Your pics still redistribute my blood flow.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Lolita welcome back. LMAO it's as if you never left. Also FWIW being a former PL I'm also here for the fun and entertainment.

Just curious...where do you stand on becoming a stripper these days?
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Nice new pic, other one too.
    Love long hair on pretty women, but you look great just the way you are.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Thank you! :)

@flagooner I live for the blood flow. Pun intended.

@sirlapdancealot still a no for me, but for the ladies already in the game...keep hustling!

@gSteph thank you! I love long hair too especially when it’s beachy waves, messy, but tamed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You look fabulous ;)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive ;) gracias
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Thank You for the awesome new pics; now I have something to do after work today.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Hahahaha y’all crack me tf up @longball300
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Love that natural look - made my Tuesday feel like a Friday.

This place was withering without you. And nicespice could only handle so many nuts on TUSCL.
    TUSCL will now stand proud and erect.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @48cowboy thanks! Ahaha

@rogertex NiceSpice is badass, but yes so many nuts.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Love the pics you have posted over time. Feel free to post more.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Keep the beautiful pics comming!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Nice pics Lolita I might have to check this site more often. Been too busy.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yes, I’d bet there are many PLs on this site that would love to try to save a girl like Lolita. Young, sexy, and looking for a better life than what she has (like most young adults). I would, if I could.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Well, I can! ;-)
    I didn't read most of this thread and I basically expressed my thoughts in your new pic thread but I'll add that even though I usually prefer longer hair but you're absolutely beautiful with your shorter hair.
    Oh, and welcome back!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion