Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

It hasn’t even been 2 weeks and already back, lol.

LolitaLove789

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Posted a new pic. Decided to cut my hair (try something new), I miss my long hair though. It’s going to be a long 6 months - 1 year of growing it out. Oh well, at least it will grow back.

Replies (65)Latest

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Excuse my face, no makeup.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Welcome back

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Thanks @Bavarian

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Welcome back. Great pic. The hair looks good. I'm pretty sure that you're not a dancer, but if you were I'd be a fan. Cheers.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

You were missed.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Curious... what made you come back?

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@call.me.ishmael well the only other “social media platform” I have for online socializing is Facebook and it’s quite boring. I like it here because everyone can comfortably, fully express themselves. I cannot say the things I say on here, on Facebook haha.

@txtittyfag thanks babe ;)

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@jimmcNulty I missed you!

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

awwwww i knew you'd miss us(me especially :P)... but great to see you back and one day imma gonna get you to dance or at least step in the club xoxo

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Cool. Ya this place can be entertaining. Your barstool is still warm.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@stripfighter right, I enjoy it here too much. Xoxo

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@pistola hope I haven’t missed anything juicy lol

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Watch out, this forum is really addictive.

Even having friends now, a love interest, getting into anime and J-Pop, and not having been to a strip club in 3 months isn't enough to keep me away from here.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

You actually missed some pretty funny shit lol.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think you are def dancer-material - i.e. flaky

:)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You look very-different w/ the new hair-style - you also look slimmer - have you lost weight?

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@CC99 Awh darn, well thanks for somewhat filling me in haha.

@Papi_Chulo I have, but not enough to be that noticeable. It’s probably just because I have my shoulders back.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@papi hahaha yeah. Unfortunately I can be flaky. The only time I’m not is if it’s work related, emergency or I’m in love with you.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

We need a boob-shot to ascertain the significance of the weight-loss - this is for research purposes only of course

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ and a butt-shot too

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hair looks good! Welcome back!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Give us some shit... we like it that way

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@papi boob shot, done. Butt shot, maybe another night lmao. Hopes this helps your research big papi ahahaha.

@crazyjoe thanks!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dam those are nice!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

And the makeup... you look great without it! Please don't put any on

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

me likes!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Wow! Love the hairdo! Glad you are back.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Thank you! I’m definitely a long-hair type girl, but figured I’d try something different. I’ll more than likely go back to long hair though hah.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Boobs look a bit smaller but firmer - still look delicious

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Absolutely beautiful

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Have you decided to take up dancing yet?

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@founder thank you :)

@nidan111 only in my kitchen :/

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Love your pics, you look very nice...

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Welcome back, Lolita!

I'm still tripping out how you, a non dancer random woman, has no problems with a request for a butt or boob pic. Yet when I asked for a butt shot from another woman on here, a long time dancer, she got all butthurt about it. Maybe you're more of a free spirit than her? Who knows.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@TFP I definitely feel like a free spirit or something alone those lines. It’s just the human body. It’s not like I’m letting you all take turns fucking me lol. You’re simply just observing. I mean once upon a time we were all cavemen walking around naked.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@TFP I’m here for entertainment, fun, feedback. I guess I could understand a dancer being reluctant because she makes her money dancing. Maybe she feels as if she’d be selling herself short if she just displayed all her goods via internet? Idk, just a theory.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

But it could also work the opposite way and draw more clientele, who knows.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

welcome back!

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Cute and sexy! Welcome back....

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I love looking at that butt shot in your avatar. Welcome Back. And by all means, post more photos.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Welcome back!!!! Always good to see your posts (and pics)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lolita, DC’s account got deleted by Founder due to approving a bunch of bullshit reviews, so he started another account as CC99.

Now you’re caught up, and now you got me up!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Welcome back. Love the new hair. :)

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Hello Lolita.....thanks for coming around and classing up the joint!

Someone asked why you come here and I'm sort of the same way. I don't hit the clubs any more but I like to be able to discuss adult topics without having to worry about offending the normies out there who see this life as some sort of evil.

The hair looks great and so does the rest of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

"Maybe she feels as if she’d be selling herself short if she just displayed all her goods via internet? Idk, just a theory."

I think showing some goods would help get clients in.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

@Lolita I agree with everything you said in your previous posts. You seem very confident in your skin, and I think that's a great thing. I bet you'd be able to visit a nude beach and have less anxiety about it than most people.

As for the dancer I requested a butt pic from, I'd definitely understand if she didn't want to post a pic because she didn't want to 'give anything away for free'. But she would periodically post boob pics on here. And admitted she had them done because she wanted them to match her huge butt. So naturally that got the attention of a self admitted big tit big ass lover like me. I always felt a boob pic, especially a bare boob shot, was much more provocative then a butt shot. Especially the butt in some nice panties or lingerie (much like your famous avatar, thanks again for that btw). So once again, it was a shock when a request for that butt pic caused her to go sideways on me.

Then finally she posted one, and this is what we got: tuscl.net

Pretty tame, nothing like your glorious donk shots, but something nonetheless.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@crazyjoe Yes, I would think the same too.

@Prim0 Exactly! I feel like nothing is off limits here and thank you!

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@TFP Yes, pretty tame. She has a wonderful ass though!! I like how the butt has an opening. Makes it easy if she needs to poop. Hahahaha

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

You are gorgeous please stay

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Will be staying!!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

About PSD: I think there is a generational thing going on. She’s older than Lolita and Nicole1994. I know a few threads on this board have talked about dancers being open and blatant on social media profiles too.

But anyways...that haircut frames your face awesomely xD

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Your pics still redistribute my blood flow.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Nice new pic, other one too. Love long hair on pretty women, but you look great just the way you are.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@nicespice Thank you! :)

@flagooner I live for the blood flow. Pun intended.

@sirlapdancealot still a no for me, but for the ladies already in the game...keep hustling!

@gSteph thank you! I love long hair too especially when it’s beachy waves, messy, but tamed.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ You look fabulous ;)

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@twentyfive ;) gracias

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Thank You for the awesome new pics; now I have something to do after work today.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Hahahaha y’all crack me tf up @longball300

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Love that natural look - made my Tuesday feel like a Friday.

This place was withering without you. And nicespice could only handle so many nuts on TUSCL. TUSCL will now stand proud and erect.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@48cowboy thanks! Ahaha

@rogertex NiceSpice is badass, but yes so many nuts.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Love the pics you have posted over time. Feel free to post more.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep the beautiful pics comming!

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Nice pics Lolita I might have to check this site more often. Been too busy.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Yes, I’d bet there are many PLs on this site that would love to try to save a girl like Lolita. Young, sexy, and looking for a better life than what she has (like most young adults). I would, if I could.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Well, I can! ;-) I didn't read most of this thread and I basically expressed my thoughts in your new pic thread but I'll add that even though I usually prefer longer hair but you're absolutely beautiful with your shorter hair. Oh, and welcome back!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement