tuscl

Shorts and Flip-Flops in the Club - Yay or Nay?

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

What's the general opinion with shorts and flip flops or sandals in the club? I'm on vacation and I think I should be able to dress like it. Thoughts?

35 comments

• Piggie
    6 years ago
    Unless they have a posted dress code, you're the boss.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Glancing at your reviews, and seeing Sapphire Vegas and Men’s Club Dallas—if that’s any indication of the kinds of clubs you like, then I recommend better safe than sorry to not do so.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Uh, you must have never been in a club in Florida in the summer. That's all you will see guys wear down there. Too damn hot to wear long pants and actual shoes.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - The Spearmint Rhino in Dallas give tons of crap - in a nice way - for wearing sandals. Their issue if they accidentally step on me with their heels it was going to hurt. The manager tried to explained to me beach wear is to remain on the beach!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    In the summer, I wear shorts, sandals and t-shirts. Few give a shit here if I spend money.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Yay!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In the summer I wear shorts. In the winter I wear shorts.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    W15- I've been to FL clubs in the summer and have worn long pants and actual shoes. Every club I've been to since joining Tuscl have been air conditioned. Every vehicle I've owned since 1982 have been air conditioned. The last time my rental car did not have air conditioning happened during Reagan's 1st term.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On dayshift you'll likely have less issue - on nightshift it's club-dependent and you'll likely have more issues
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Dude I just can’t do it. I don’t have the balls. It’s looks dicked up when your walking in shorts. Would you where shorts to a nightclub? That’s just how I think about it.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Whatever makes you the most comfortable and confident.

I like to dress up, so for me nay on the shorts and sandals.
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    I’ve had dancers say they prefer shirts...easy access ;)
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    *shorts
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Here’s mah rule, I bringing da money to da club, Im dressing the goddamn way I want to provided that it’s in the acceptable limits of society. Meaning fuck yes on shorts and sandals and if a club doesn’t like it fuck em, let StankySpice work at those places. More bad advise from Stanky. Do you especially on vacation.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    loose shorts are favorable for the big boner
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Shorts for sure, but I wear sneakers instead of sandals. Too many sharp heels to put my foot at risk of being impaled!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im sure if you asked dancers if they preffered you spend money on them over a nice outfit theyd say its a good idea.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    That's standard attire in Phoenix most of the year.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I almost always wear shorts in the summer. I have to wear pants to work. I don't want to wear clothes that make me hotter on my time off. If clubs required pants in the hot as hell south, I might skip the strip club and go to twin peaks or somewhere else. Shorts are common in the south. I could even wear shorts at one place I worked at. Flip flops I will leave at home. I don't know if you've seen strip club bathrooms, but no way would Iwant the possibility of touching those floors with bare feet.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sweats and a hoodie in the winter, shorts and sandals in summer. I dress for me and my money goes where I am appreciated.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Shorts and Flip-Flops? Please. We're trying to have a civilization here.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    As long as the wind chill is above freezing, I wear shorts. So far his winter I have only worn long pants once.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I follow that old adage “when in Rome”
    Nobody cares here in most places
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Wear whatever the duck you want to wear. You are going to a strip club, not going to meet the queen. As for me, I almost always wear shorts unless it’s freezing cold.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I usually wear shorts and flip flops to the clubs in FL. Occasionally I'll stop in on my way home from somewhere where I was wearing pants/shoes/etc. There's a few clubs I've been refused entry to in the evening for wearing flip flops. I find it humorous that its the low end clubs that have the issue, the higher end clubs only care that I can pay the cover. I tend to wear shoes when traveling, but thats more due to limitations of my carryon luggage than anything else.
    6 years ago
    Had a dancer tell me she knows who is a serious clubber by their outfit, shorts mean advanced fun seeker.

I agree with cowboy though, sandals and flip flops are girl shoes.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    If it’s warm enough to wear out of the club it’s ok to wear in the club. Sapphires in Vegas? Hell yes. Vegas is hot as balls.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I wore shorts sneakers and a hoodie to Sapphires on sat and sun of super bowl weekend.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    I don't like any flops in the club, especially the titties. Shorts for me when it's warm enough.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    One night I remember surveying all the customers and seeing every guy in sweatpants and/or shorts.I felt like I was among pros.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Wear a kilt.
    It's formal attire in Ireland.
    Most clubs have St Patty's party this Sunday.
    They might even let you in for free.

... of course we all know kilt has great many benefits.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "If it’s warm enough to wear out of the club it’s ok to wear in the club. "

I wear shorts even if it's too cold to wear them outside of the club. It's a short walk from the car to the club and it's plenty warm in there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yup.
    6 years ago
    Ditto. Loose, comfy, thin fabric shorts, dark in color to mask “spills”.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    In the Southwest it’s “yay” all day!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion