tuscl

IceyLoco ... when a troll persona falls apart

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Just got blocked by IceyLoco troll for calling him out about posting verifiably fake images of his "bitch". Here's the thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

Here's the thread with most of my posts intact:

https://imgur.com/a/JSQvea0

https://imgur.com/a/BMv5Fww

https://imgur.com/a/RSDr7yT

https://imgur.com/a/fWiv0kR

Anyone who thinks he/she isn't a completely fake troll is pretty much a simpleton at this point.

522 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's also questionable as to "his" gender. And "he's" a hypocritical trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "financial exchange is gonna be the driving force for her"

"That's why the men on this site in general are so bitter...All they have going for them is finding women desperate enough to sleep with them for money."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

^ TUSCL quotes by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You guys didn't pay attention, I told y'all to put him on ignore before he did you, you can always log out and read what he said w/o any problem, letting him put you on ignore is giving him the upper hand, like my old coach said hit them first, and make it count.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Here's the hypocritical little trick bitch's first discussion topic:

Executive summary: he paid a stripper thousands of dollars to fuck him, just like a pathetic trick.

And she still left his bitch ass!!!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Have had him on ignore since the beginning.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Here's the hypocritical little trick bitch's "advice" to TUSCL:

Executive summary: give a stripper a lot of money and drugs and work on your looks and you can be her personal trick bitch. Not only will you have to be her bitch at the club, you'll also have to house her and provide for her 24x7 like her personal trick bitch.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If being on ignore from SJG and Icey , you should get free VIP memberships during the time you’re placed on ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    In my experience, when IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) puts you on ignore "he" still reads your posts anyway. ROFLMAO it's another example of "him" being a hypocritical little trick bitch.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Oh, I'm sure IceyLoco will creep on this thread.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t worry he’s gonna overstep again at some point, he did once before and he’ll be joining DC wherever he ends up
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Anyone who thinks he/she isn't a completely fake troll is pretty much a simpleton at this point."

The fact is, it's been obvious since very early on. Even someone who is only mildly dimwitted should have figured it out months ago. The troll behind iceyloco is definitely not underestimating the gullibility of (many) tuscl members
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    He blocked nicespice also. I was reading that thread when I wasn't logged in and I noticed him responding to nicespice and her comments weren't there. Then I saw that CMI's comments disappeared. Funny shit.

He's already been exposed for posting fake photos of someone else. Now apparently these photos of 'his bitch' are fake also? I think he just ripped the title of 'most pathetic' away from whoever had it last.

His/her persona fell apart a long time ago. Just another guy/girl that has way too much fucking time on their hands to be on the forum 24/7. Like Chilipalmer said in the other thread, if that were really his girl there'd be no way he'd be wasting so much time on this forums arguing with folks over nothing.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Whoever is portraying iceyloco and all signs point towards a female, is fake as hell. No guy says misogyny or posts it multiple times a day. He also just made some post about getting to drunk at the club but everyone was nice and the manager drove him home. A club manager is not driving home any pimp wannabe, SJW or whatever inconsistent character that is being portrayed.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    and taking pics that are clearly from instagram and putting them into imgur is just more of his fake shit like when he posted pictures of some D list rapper and pretending to be them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No solid proof, but it's not impossible that IceyLoco is a persona created by SJG. But who knows.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I don't think SJG created icey, SJG is a 50= year old nerd, there is no way he would know how to use terms like trick, though I never hear that stuff on the east coast, and thought was like 90's slang.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    50+
  • ime
    6 years ago
    50+
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I admit it's a long shot, but I don't put it past SJG to create his own friends.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure she's an angry and bitter lesbian stripper and wannabe sugar baby ho.

She wants to be that main bitch stripper that Icey pretends to have. That's why his ideal MO for picking up strippers is geared around her. She wants to have a trick bitch like him giving her drugs and money and paying for her luxuries and living expenses.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If Icey is a female, I have severe doubts about being a stripper. It has to be someone whose bf/ex bf fucked a stripper, or she secretly wants to be one but doesn’t have body confidence for it (whether justified or unjustified)

Icey has come after Nina and BBS without being provoked. And in my case, still comes after me even after being cool with DC (and I started trolling Icey after DC was getting jabbed at himself back then) Blahblah is simply ignored, but they don’t seem like “buddies”

Ooh, and Icey has talked crap about stripperweb too, despite disparaging men who participate in extras/LDKing. (So there has to be a reason for Icey’s hatred of that site other than other people’s reason here)

I think the only female Icey has gone out of his way to be nice to is Nicole, even when she has made jabs at Icey. And Nicole likes to flaunt her personal narrative of being innocent and virginal, and that dancing is contributing to male misogyny. Hmmm
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Why do you think a troll needs a reason, other than the fact it gets its jollies by upsetting folks that's really the only reason its posting here, I keep telling you guys pay him no nevermind he will disappear all by himself
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^would you like a trophy or a ribbon?
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    For what it's worth, IceyLoco seems like a girl to me. I've never met a guy who was so insistent that some strippers aren't whores.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Icey is Nina. Same writing style. Same willingness to argue. Same knowledge of the legal system. I like Nina. I tolerate Icey.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Icey got active when Nina went away.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If that were true, it would be a bit disappointing. I don't always agree with Nina, but I enjoyed her contributions here.

The same cannot be said for IceyLoco. Not even a little bit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nice spice a trophy with a ribbon would be nice ; )
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    twentyfive... nicespice's comment was directed at txttittyfag. I suspect that you have him on ignore and you're not seeing his posts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I know but thanks for the heads up.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Cj Kent is more likely SJG. Icey is a woman or an impotent guy. I think Icey is Nicole.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'd say no way Icey is SJG. Or SJG is more brilliant than I give him credit for. SJG, if his personality matches his persona at all, is pretty genuine, maybe a bit on the spectrum, but believes the things he's saying, even if some of it doesn't match reality. I must have a soft spot for him, I like him personally, I think his SC views are delusional but appreciate the occasional glimpses of his dry sense of humor, just wish he'd drop the zillion off topic posts.

Icey, on the other hand, is very obviously the construction of someone who knows very little about what he's pretending to be, is the typical kind of person that all studies on trolls end up concluding (miserable, socially isolated, sadistic) and can't resist using the persona to drive multiple conflicting agendas. CJkent's never-ending shitposts make me want to think it's Icey, but agree with skibum, I'd have an easier time thinking CJ Kent is SJG, although when CJKent does manage to post on-topic, he does not share SJG's SC views.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I thought it was very pathetic that IceyLoco actually paid for monthly VIP access for the sole purpose of trolling it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You're not wrong.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's interesting that "he" started this sugar baby thread:

It's almost as if "he's" a sugar baby. Or a wannabe one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    For what it's worth, I don't think that SJG is harmless. Just a hunch. But that's a whole other topic.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I find strip club sites are prone to trolls who in some cases dont club at all. Icey's lack of reviews is a good clue that he or she might not have visited a club. My guess is Icey has a problem with premature ejaculation and/or shyness and prefers to troll the messsage board instead.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why do you let @Icey get in your head?
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I seriously doubt he is shy.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Why do you let @Icey get in your head?”

For my entertainment. The spamming does get in the way though when I’m not in the mood.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Icey is a female. Pretty sure Trapbay304 and Iceyloco is the same person based on the same writing style and comments and topics. Also Icey has been active, while Trapbaby304 has gone quiet. There used to be an IG account for Trapbaby304 that looked to be a dancer, but now it's gone.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I always assumed that IceyLoco and trapbaby304 were the same person.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    they are and some third one, pretty sure Founder even replied to icey and trapbaby as the same person more than once.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Correct. When both IceyLoco and Trapbaby304 wanted to be verified, but without going through the process founder laid out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just like SJG, fat boi, and dougster, boring topic, rather talk about politics;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco is the trick sugar daddy that TrapBaby304 wants and TrapBaby 304 is the skank ho sugar baby that IceyLoco wants.

Together they are a bitter and angry little bitch.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ok, so while we're speculating who's who....who is CC99? Dude just started posting yesterday and yet his posts read like he's been on the forum for awhile. DC maybe?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    DC tended towards posting huge blocks of text. CC isn't doing that. At least not yet.

CC could be DC, but who knows.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Posting about him just validates his reasoning for being here but since this discussion already exists I agree he obviously started posting with a pseudo hood gangster persona then morphed into a totally different persona. Bottom line, I don't GAF, let him play his game.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Icey showed flashes of whichever old troll is actually behind his persona, the entire way through, IMO. The absolutely cringeworthy imitation of a street guy was enough for me, but "regular tuscl guy" flashed through the persona here and there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "He" seems to have a huge issue with older guys that pay strippers for entertainment. "He" often wrongly assumes everyone is an "old trick" and then proceeds to take a higher ground than them. It's as if "he's" resentful of the fact that an older guy simply pays a stripper for sex. It's to the point that he will assume everyone is like this. It's an obsession.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ and the irony of it all is that "his" method of banging strippers goes beyond that. "He" advocates spoiling a stripper with drugs and a lot of money and providing her with a place to live which, ironically, is a lot more work than just giving money to her.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Of course, I think "his" view on just about everything is manufactured -- it's just a troll, trying to come up with what will maximally inflame tuscl members and cause chaos in the ranks. I don't think the troll behind Icey necessarily believes any of the pimp or SJW views Icey expouses.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Agreed and "he" is so pathetic and inconsistent at it that most of TUSCL recognized "his" fraud right from the start.

And so now with his insistence of maintaining that persona, "he" has become a mockery of his troll self.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Following up with Nicespice's observation, I don't think Icey is a stripper or maybe she did strip for a short time. The pics loaded for Trapbaby is not her though. I think she is female who likes strippers. She has posted comments in some discussions about certain clubs. I think she does hang out, parties and drinks with strippers at clubs. (posted about getting ride home from a manager).
    And believe she dates /fucks strippers and takes care of them, showers them with money, drugs and stuff based on the other comments. Most dancers I've met are bisexual or will experiment. That is why the attack against old white guys. They are competition in the club because of the money they spend and draw the dancers away from her table.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    These are some pretty complex theories...

I think he (or she...) is a twat.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You're not wrong.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol

By the by, the only remnant left of the thug persona is referring to women exclusively as 'bitch' or 'hoe'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

In this thread she again starts showing her resent for "old tricks" that pay for sex. Note how "he", as the fake persona of IceyLoco, continues to have issue with another guy paying for sex. "He" always takes a higher moral ground over them. And LMAO the irony of all of it is that the persona Icey also pays strippers for sex, and even above and beyond that "he" buys them drugs and luxuries. This contradiction is why she's definitely not a real guy. She's just a bitter stripper / wannabe sugar baby that doesn't *think* she's a ho and also resents men that think of her that way.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The SJW and "you're a bunch of despicable old men" facets of Icey could definitely be young & female, I'd be surprised if a female could stomach even pretending to be the "give them drugs and get them hooked" misogynist pimp facet.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ unless of course she wants free drugs in addition to the money
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In any case, the pretend pimp part of the persona is gone, and what remains -- the SJW and PL-hater parts -- does come off angry millennial female. Or maybe that's just what dougster wants you to think! :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ And the constant noise is the whole point, Subraman I’m a little disappointed I thought if anyone would stop being a puppet on a string it would be you, you guys are just playing his game, put him on ignore for one week you’ll get much better results.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I had him on ignore for a long time -- you're right, it was incredibly peaceful. I felt my chakra attaining balance in my third eye. But fuck my chakra, so I un-blocked him a week ago lol.... it's interesting to see the troll persona devolve. But yes, probably just ignore him again at some point
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^its like paying attention to the idiots instead of the intelligent posters, the thought that smart guys are letting the inmates run the asylum to me that’s anathematic!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I posted this in another thread but it's more appropriate here:

What makes Icey even more pathetic than a trick bitch is that "he" is actually a bitter stripper ho or sugar baby pretending to be who he is in order to troll all the 'old tricks' on TUSCL. "He" is just pretending to be this macho stud that doesn't need to pay a stripper ho for sex like the 'old tricks' on TUSCL that do, and "he" wants to come across as an expert and teacher on the matter because IRL she just wants to hustle her tricks and doesn't respect them. And this is ultimately why her TUSCL Icey persona falls apart. Her hustling ho side cannot keep from trying to make it so it is OK to give a stripper ho a lot of money (LMAO "hundreds if not thousands per day") if she is your "girlfriend" while also at the same time it is NOT OK to give a stripper ho money unless you want to be a trick. This is precisely why her whole persona is a sham. She can't really emulate a guy like Icey because a "real" guy like him wouldn't be such a bitch to his stripper "girlfriend" and freak out about her leaving him and also whine like a bitch (multiple times) about how she turned down money for her to come back to him. There is no real man capable of banging strippers as true love "girlfriends" that act like the trick bitch Icey. And furthermore by the same token there is no stripper "girlfriend" that wants Icey as a genuine civie "boyfriend" when he started their entire relationship by showering her with money, drugs, and luxuries. LOL the relationship with a stripper ho that you established at a strip club does not turn into this fantasy relationship that isn't about money and drugs and luxuries anymore. If anyone on TUSCL buys into this malarkey, give me a fucking break.

In summary, IceyLoco is nothing but a perfect trick bitch fantasy in the pathetic mind of a bitter and angry stripper ho or sugar baby that resents the fact that she's a ho.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The very first picture in icys latest rate her thread is the same pic trap ho used as her avatar
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive I noticed that too. I think she's a bit insecure and is using those rate her threads to get a gauge as to where she falls on the looks scale.

In other news, FYI @Ishmael I am now officially blocked by her too. Thinking of updating my LinkedIn profile.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I was perusing her posts last night and followed them in progression from when she joined and noticed that "he" speaks very factually whenever it is about a woman's perspective. A couple of recent examples:

"The only way you know with a woman is to just ask her."

"Yeah dancers think its nasty AF, but whatever."

LOL it's as if "he" knows exactly what a stripper ho thinks. Like "he" has the mind of one.

Also the way "he" phrases things about men is very much in line with a bitter woman. "He" has disdain for LDKs and paying for sex but yet most normal guys just let other guys live and let live about how to get their jollies. LMAO I think it's because as a stripper ho or sugar baby she's had to do those things for money for her tricks.

ROFLMAO IceyLoco just can't keep his inner ho in check!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco doesn't like scrutiny or accountability. It's one of the reasons why I thought that SJG might be IceyLoco. Which I admit is far fetched.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael I think the commonality between IceyLoco and san_jose_creep is that the former is an angry and bitter stripper ho IRL and the later is perennially punch drunk on the stripper ho SS that was fed to him back in the 90s.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, totally bought into Icey being a she, at this point The pimp persona -- which is all but gone, at this point -- was completely cringeworthy and inauthentic. The hysterical anti-PL and SJW persona comes off as very authentic, along with some similarities with standard stripperweb consensus delusion of what strip clubs are like
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The level at which she's put into and continues to put into the Icey persona is telling how bitter and angry she is about old tricks. She's been on TUSCL for months, and even creates TrapBaby and makes the effort to switch between them and LMAO even have them converse with each other for months, then later when the VIP room was created she actually bought the VIP membership, and even now when clearly outed she still posts! Wow that's a lot of effort to maintain a troll persona.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ and I forgot to mention that when she was a paying VIP member she ran the same exact discussion topics in both the VIP and Front Rooms. Sheesh that's some pathetic trolling.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    20 fag said "You guys didn't pay attention, I told y'all to put him on ignore before he did you, you can always log out and read what he said w/o any problem"

I know you're obsessed lmfao

That girl isn't TrapBaby304, but I guess all minorities look alike to your racist asses.

I'm glad you obsess so much about me but damn you're wrong
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ You go, girl!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ROFLMAO!!!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Keep in mind if you call me a woman, you can't call me a fag anymore. As if being called a woman or gay is supposed to be offensive.... Although the motive behind it just makes you look bad.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He was kicked out of VIP for copy and pasting the topics to the front room
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    On March 10, @Ishmael posted -> "Just got blocked by IceyLoco troll"

^ And today less than a week later she unblocks him! LMAO!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    someone was talking about Persian bitches... there's a Persian saying "javab eh abhalan khamush ast" look it up amigos
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Icey just needs to quit the fake persona and admit she is a woman. Anyone who posts discussions about their favorite show being Jersey Shore and about their favorite love songs is a female.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ IceyLoco ... when a troll persona falls off the rails
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Icey just a cock smoker
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    What's more pathetic than blocking someone for shining a spotlight on your fake troll persona...?

Unblocking someone because you can't stand not being the center of attention in every single thread.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It will be interesting to see the continued evolution of IceyLoco. By the way she posts I think she's given up a little on the trick bitch sugar daddy line and is simply posting like a bitter stripper ho now. I think her MO will always be to attack old tricks either way but I think she's all but given up trying to actually type like a man.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Icey just needs to quit the fake persona and admit she is a woman. Anyone who posts discussions about their favorite show being Jersey Shore and about their favorite love songs is a female."

I'd actually thought Icey was Dougster, it showed signs of dougster, although he used the trapbaby troll to do his "attack topics" thing, rather than Icey. Current incarnation of Icey comes off exactly like I'd expect a Stripperweb girl to, delusions about how strip clubs work and all. But, the fact is, dougster is smart enough to do that on purpose... I mean, doesn't take a genius to know that "Jersey Shore is my favorite show" is basically chick talk. Whatever, I guess
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I went back and read and compared some IceyLoco and TrapBaby304 posts and threads. The similarities are telling. Just a few observations:

1) Both are always critical of 'old tricks' to the point of obsessing about them and using every opportunity to bring it up in a reply.

2) Both want to highlight the issue that a trick pays for pussy. Similar to 1) it's an obsession thing and something that both personas have major issue with.

3) The tone and writing styles of both are very similar as if the same person was writing them. Words like "coz", "lmfao", "Ugh" are all used in the same context and overall reply style.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    That's because they're the same person.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yeah I always suspected it at the time. And now looking back at a few details it is so painfully obvious. There was a time even when both created discussions with the same ALL CAPS style.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    From the moment trapbaby started posting I knew it was just an Iceyloco alias. TBH it didn't even look like he tried to hide it. They posted in exactly the same way and same fashion. Her profile pic was basically like a clone of all these girls Icey posts in threads that state his taste or wants you to rate.

The saddest and most pathetic part of it all though was when Icey attempted to befriend DC by 'defending' him from a Trapbaby post. LMAO that's when I knew this was a dude with just way too much time on his hands.

This dude Icey seems to spend more time posting and arguing with folks on here than both SJG and Nicole combined. That's the mark of man with no fucking life whatsoever.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP it should be noted as well that san_jose_creep and Nicokeyes are both actual people. OTOH, this IceyLoco "dude" is a parody account and actually a bitter stripper ho or sugar baby, making "him" an even bigger loser than the aforementioned two. Combined.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Just got blocked by her for the third time. LMAO it's the second time within a week.

It appears now that she's doubling down on the IceyLoco persona by continuing to post about how "he" is with "his" main bitch. It doesn't matter that she's been outed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO less than 24 hrs later I am unblocked by her (again).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO less than an hour later I am blocked again. The trick bitch is seriously conflicted in more ways than one.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    CMI must have put him on ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's funny and telling that she had to take Ishmael off block in order to post in here, but then when she posted she only denied twentyfive's accusation about some pics she posted being the same (or not) as TrapBaby's avatar. She did nothing to deny anything else about her. LOL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Bump.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    i finally put icey on ignore, I don;t use it often but they pose no value and just repeat the same shit over and over again and lash out like a bitch. I may try SJG on ignore for a while soon.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I actually have a little more respect for san_jose_creep and I feel a little sorry for him. I don't think he even knows he's being a troll most of the time. He just has an abrasive personality. OTOH IceyLoco being a troll persona has every intention of trolling the boards with her posts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    TFP said "CMI must have put him on ignore."

Nope. I just have other stuff to do. I can only spend so much time troll jousting.

SJG is creepy as fuck.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @CMI I thought you out him on ignore because I didn't see any responses from him in the thread, even when logged out.

I'm actually disappointed to find out you don't have him on ignore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco's last response on this thread is 3/16. You might have just skimmed past it.

I don't have anyone on ignore. For better or worse.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

^ LOL IceyLoco's comments in this thread are quite telling. It's as if she's had the same exact life experiences as Cardi B. A couple of examples:

"But what she described is very common with street walkers and in touristy/convention areas. These guys are just very easy targets. Most are married, know what they were doing is illegal, etc. So they're extremely unlikely to call the cops."

"When you're a scared young girl with no means and come from a bad environment, yeah you'll do stupid shit to survive. Doesn't make her a bad person. More of a victim of her environment. Also, its very easy for hoes to hate tricks and legitimate the mistreatment. These are men leveraging money to fuck her. I can understand where she's coming from."
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Funny that Icey has completely dropped the horrible pimp persona, nothing left of it except posting pictures of unattractive ghetto girls and some really weak attempts to pretend to be a guy... and then right back to straight up obvious female again. Weird wacky stuff
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You're not wrong.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Another telling post by her today:

"They were men who thought they'd take advantage of her financial woes and fuck her. She fucked them over first....if she actually did it. Hoes think like that, they don't respect tricks"

^ She knows how hos think. LOL because she is one!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Holy shit Sirlap. First one placed back on ignore after SJG lifted all ignores. First one on ignore from CC :o
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I'm all good with folks until they troll me. CC just couldn't shut his stupid hole. And don't forget IceyLoco putting me on block, then removing it, then blocking me again, then removing it again, then blocking me again again, and then removing it again again. LMAO.

You jelly or something? LOL.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yes I am :(
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I put SirLDK on ignore as he has consistently showed an inability to make any kind of thoughtful contributions to discussions, instead resorting to the most brainless posts imaginable. I realized that I was never going to get anything of value from his posts, not even temporary entertainment. As a troll, he is not entertaining whatsoever, and as a participant in conversations he appears incapable of contributing anything thoughtful.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @nicepice, see how CC cannot resist trolling me? He puts me on block but still just has to keep talking about me. LMAO that's the best part about being "blocked". It really doesn't matter with stupid trolls.

And yes, CC is one of the most passive-aggressive troll on the boards. LOL he plays the troll "victim" in the process of trolling. Too funny.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's why I blocked him a long time ago. He's just a much more obnoxious version of 20fag
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Correction: you have gone through a vicious and conflicted cycle of blocking and then unblocking me. You are obviously conflicted about the matter.

Which is one reason I call you the hypocritical trick bitch. LOL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Yes I am :("

^ @nicespice I ain't gonna lie... it's pure entertainment to get a troll to put you on block that deserves it himself or herself. I get a kick out of it. And then when you know they still read your posts anyway and comment on you even when blocked it is the best. It's like finding my troll 'chi'. LOL.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    That IS next-level counter-trolling; you're so in the troll's head he can't keep you blocked because he has to know what you're saying. Well done.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What’s this about you being deep in 2bits head? You’re fantasizing about deep throating him again?
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't that be fantasizing about him deepthroating txtittyfag? Cause he is deep in his head?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Anyway... IceyLoco is full of shit and doesn't know how tattoos work.

#callback
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Txtitty hasn't had much commitment to his troll persona lately. I guess he's getting trolled too much as a result of trolling people.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Bump.

(LMAO cause I know she's reading this.)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm still unsure whether Icey is really an angry StripperWeb type, or a troll who is trying to make it seem that way. He tried the pimp persona, realized it was beyond him and gave it up, and because the troll *is* a PL, realized he could pull off this persona better. In fact, if we all had to enter a betting pool, I'd take the odds and bet on "old troll, still trolling us" rather than actual angry SW millennial. Starting with the fact that no angry SW millennial would have been willing to construct that repulsive pimp character, and ending with the fact that Icey isn't really 100% convincing even in the current persona
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Starting with the fact that no angry SW millennial would have been willing to construct that repulsive pimp character,”

Is that a challenge? xD
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    I have it on good authority that IceyLoco is really Paul Manafort.

Please don't tell anybody.

Let’s just keep this amongst us.

As for SFG, he’s obviously Steve Mnuchin.

And, in case you had any lingering doubts, my real name is Jimmy Swaggart.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Subraman I get what you are saying but I think her writing style is definitely female (or a very effeminate male). Plus she's definitely got huge resent and animosity towards older men who pay strippers for sex. Also I don't necessarily put her as a millennial type. This is all why I see her as a very angry and bitter stripper ho or sugar baby. It makes her feel better about her situation by trolling older guys that are just like her customers. She doesn't wanna be a ho deep down so she uses TUSCL to vent her own issues about it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! I checked Icey’s profile. How did this entity have ~1,000 discussion comments about ~40 discussions created than I do? And I thought *I* was overactive on here.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @nicespice and that's just on the main Iceyloco account. Who knows how many comments total with the trapbaby and other profiles combined.

I used to think SJG had the 'most activity on TUSCL discussion section' title sewed up. But then this Icey mofo showed up and showed us that he has more time to waste than anyone could else could dream of.

And these days I'm leaning more towards @SLD's theory about Icey being a disgruntled sugar baby. I used to think it was really a dude who dated dancers. But the disgruntled sugarbaby thing makes a little more sense. She continually scolds folks on here for being paranoid about strippers scamming them as if no stripper in history has ever tried or scammed a guy. Yet in that thread about the strippers being caught for drugging and maxing out different guys credit cards, Icey simply says 'they thought they were gonna leverage money to fuck her and instead got fucked over themselves'. Sides with the dancers every time no matter what they do.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"@nicespice and that's just on the main Iceyloco account. Who knows how many comments total with the trapbaby and other profiles combined. "

And, despite the good points from SirLapdancealot, that's one of the reasons I continue to suspect this is an old troll resurrected. First, because those troll personas came in seeming to completely understand tuscl -- hotbuttons, how to get a reaction, etc. They'd been here before. Second, because tuscl's most toxic troll, someone whose entire life had been trolling tuscl, had recently left. Studies on internet trolls are pretty consistent in how miserable, antisocial, and psychologically dependent on internet trolling people like this are -- it's delusional to think that troll isn't still here. I also think it's plausible to imitate an angry StripperWeb SJW type without too much difficulty; more difficult to emulate a real street persona convincingly, and fittingly, those personas have disappeared.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    My career choices offer me lots of free time....and yeah I got love for hoes
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO and you are one!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP did you notice that she didn't deny anything you said about her as a female?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You think I'll get upset by your misogynist ass coz you call me a woman as a way to attempt to demean me? I'm not playing into your games. Go fuck yourself, no one else will unless you pay
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO still no denying you are a woman.

And you've been playing my game since day 1.

And I don't pay to fuck.

And you're still reading my posts even though you blocked me. LMAO!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Just got blocked by IceyLoco troll for calling him out about posting verifiably fake images of his "bitch"."

^ ROFLMAO @Ishmael in order for her to be posting in this thread is for her to unblock you. Too fucking funny. She's a passive-aggressive hypocritical trick bitch on steroids!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You think I'll get upset by your misogynist ass coz you call me a woman"

"Go fuck yourself"

^ @IceyLoco this is a classic example of your hypocrisy! LMAO you sound pretty upset.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco's hoes and bitches who he manages say you're a misogynist too. So take that!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    In other news water is still wet lol
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    What is with @Icey and his pimp gangsta persona and then bad mouthing blacks, saying they don't have the ability to succeed?

I'm thinking of putting him on ignore because his racist rhetoric is really offensive.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I put him on ignore a long time ago not because I care what he says actually the opposite he gets on every thread just like SJG and tries to change the topic, if you notice his own threads are the same as SJG him talking mostly to himself, and he adds nothing to any topic he opined on just basically goes against the consensus purely to entertain himself. I urge everyone to put him on ignore it will be more effective in the long run than arguing with him.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I actually looked at posts per month between TUSCL's most active users. For myself, I didn't count the months before I became very active but rather just started with the month I started posting very actively. SJG is still the king but Icey is closing in on him.

SJG: 565 posts per month.
    Icey Loco/TrapBaby: 545 posts per month.
    Me: 430 posts per month.
    NiceSpice (since becoming active): 390 posts per month.
    Papi Chulo: 374 posts per month.
    Juicebox69: 213 posts per month.
    Dougster: 193 posts per month (misleading due to large gaps in activity).
    TwentyFive: 108 posts per month.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You are a tool.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Did you count words per post, lol
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Looking at the past 50 posts for each user. We have...

SJG: 3182 words.
    IceyLoco: 2014 words.
    Me: 5195 words.
    NiceSpice: 1947 words.
    Papi_Chulo: 1993 words.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I take it you don’t watch basketball lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO CC surpasses san_jose_creep as TUSCL's #1 blathering idiot. Beta Cuck FTW!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Huh. That’s impressive. :o

I take it then that anything past 374 posts per month is the risk factor into trolldom. Where is that warnbot taking notes on this?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I'm guessing CC having as much free time as he does is going to be putting toothpaste back in tubes ; )
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn it!!! I didn’t make the cut!!!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @25
    I don't see how that could be a euphemism for jacking off.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Looks like you didn't make the cut either
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Me three words
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    When IceyLoco accuses anyone of misogyny, I refer back to this:

"Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL yet another example of hypocrisy from her. (Just like her reading this.)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    @CallMeIshmael Thats not misogyny. Its brutally honest advice on the realities of dealing with certain types of women.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ only consolation is that no one takes a word you say seriously that’s factually correct
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you don't care about anything other than just stirring shit and arguing for no reason. so you guys will take anything out of context and use it to argue then contradict yourselves in the next line and pretend you're so witty and clever.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL @IceyLoco you are the one with clearly documented contradictions, quoted, mind you, and LMAO you also PAID for VIP access for the sole purpose of trolling and stirring the pot.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    So @Icey isn't just racist, he's misogynistic too?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Icee is a loser and a jerk no one takes him seriously he can keep on crying and we can just ignore the fool
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Hi IceyLoco!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It seems her position on any issue between PL and stripper is to side with the stripper regardless of the situation or context.

She also likes to assume a PL is a trick and then denigrate and troll the trick for being one.

This has been her M.O. for just about every thread that she posts in. And she's clearly obsessed with posting about it. I'm amazed at her tenacity. I still LMAO when I think that she paid for VIP just to troll it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag, you're ignoring me by taking part in a 110+ post thread about bashing me? Got it! Better look up the definition of ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO just like you putting Call.Me.Ishmael on block but then unblocking him so that you can post in this thread. LOL you are a hypocrite just like you are when you pay your stripper hos.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Actually, this thread is originally about you blocking me because you posted a series of obvious false images of your "main bitch" and couldn't stand the scrutiny.

That... and you don't know how tattoos work, Captain Thuglife.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    No I blocked you coz you did what Sircumsinhispantsalot is doing now....and why he's blocked. You followed me from thread to thread constantly copying and pasting the same inane personal attacks.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ @IceyLoco, you're blocking me but you know exactly what I'm doing now...Got it! Better look up the definition of blocking.

ROFLMAO!!! Hypocritical trick bitch!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyLoco has gone on record not once, not twice, but at least three times that she has blocked me. And this doesn't count all the times she fails to mention it. And then she calls out twentyfive for it. LMAO the audacity!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Hi IceyLoco. I know you still read this even though I'm blocked. LMAO now I'll never stop.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Hey iceberg how is copy and pasting your own posts inane personal attacks
    The only one making inane personal attacks is you, making up shit out of your ass, and attributing it to someone else.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The problem IceySlim has is that she only cares and has the mental capacity to argue the post and points in front of her face at the time. She thinks she can "win" based on just her immediate reply, but this creates problems because she's inconsistent about her arguments and can't remember what she's said in the past.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Good morning, IceyDodo!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Good afternoon, IceyDodo!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Read anything that IceyDodo posts about a woman's or stripper's perspective and put a woman's voice behind it and then do the same in a man's voice. Which voice sounds more appropriate to the post?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Here is a random example from the locking down strippers thread:

"you really think they'll be honest with a trick like you? That's the real laugh.

If you're not one of the coercive guys don't worry about it. But those of you acting butt hurt do so coz the label fits you."

^ a woman's voice FTW!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I wouldn’t say people lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    a troll??
    Come on. I can’t believe that poster would be a troll...
    smh.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    anyone not in their clique is apparently a troll
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I don't know why he's being coy. Icey, SJG, and I are all part of clique Winning Team. The rest of those lockas hate us cause they ain't us
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    March 10, 2019, Ishmael posted ->
    "Oh, I'm sure IceyLoco will creep on this thread."

^ To this day this post has aged very well.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    like fine wine.
    or good cheap vodka.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO WTF is good cheap vodka? Does not compute...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Anyone can be on a winning. I believe in lifting niggaz up
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    You here that, lockas? There's hope for you yet
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Lockn ‘ la vida loca
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    we can all be niggaz if you stop trolling me
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Don’t have any desire to be a anything like you or use language like that.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Twentyfive +100000000
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    your loss troll boy
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ don’t see it that way and neither does anyone else who matters.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo has become TUSCL's little pet troll doll. A shadow of her former self.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    cheap vodka.
    karat. hencho en Mexico. 1 Liter. 120 peso. like $6 to $7 us. too damn smooth.
    actual name should be ‘dangerous’
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I never tried Mexican vodka, how is it?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I thought I explained it pretty well in my last post.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    smooth and dangerous?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    Anyone notice nice rhymes with ice?

Hmmm
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Hi IceyDodo!

Why do you keep reading my posts?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Bump so IceyDodo doesn't have to scroll down that far.

Hi IceyDodo! How's it going following this thread? Why did you unblock Ishmael so you can read it?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's still trolling, even harder now, so this deserves a bump.

I noticed she's back to her pimp persona. She's talking about niggaz and bitches again.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ya, the pimp persona, which was nearly gone, is coming back. That's ok, though, cuz we n-words
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Never gonna let you be my n-word lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I think it's funny that she goes back to the pimp persona which is in direct contradiction with her recent soap box posts about most TUSCL PLs being misogynists. LOL it's yet another reason her troll persona fell apart to begin with.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not the n word.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    but not like you actually care about that lol given the rampant racism on here.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    nigga is a term of affection.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL that this is becoming an active thread for IceyDodo to post to and demonstrate first hand that she is a FUBAR troll persona. Fucking brilliant by Ishmael.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The irony is that I created this thread after IceyLoco blocked me... for 2 days.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Enjoy it while it lasts...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Fun You haven't lived until you've been blocked, then unblocked, then blocked, then unblocked, and then finally (?) blocked again by IceyDodo.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    As long as she keeps trolling the site, bump!

Good morning, IceyDodo!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That persona is finished, trick loco is dougster
    I’m sure of it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive How do you think she's Dougster?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just look at her post to me on RickiBoi’s Easter thread, takes a statement someone else made and attributes it to me, that was the origin of my telling him spin dougie spin, that’s all tricky loco does is try to spin things just like dougster. I was pretty sure for a long time this morning he convinced me I’m now positive.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ the only thing missing is 50 threads a week saying ricky boy is a fag.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ If she's Dougster, then Dougster is a highly effeminate man.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Yeap that’s true
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Can't be Dougster. He made me laugh sometimes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ tricky loco makes everyone laugh all of the time
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Twentyfive said "That persona is finished, trick loco is dougster. I’m sure of it."

This same theory was pitched to me by another frequent and reliable user. There's no way to be fully 100%, but it's credible. I wouldn't be surprised.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    It's not dougster icey is a total pussy who is offended by anything that doesn't match up with NPC programmed SJW mindset. She is a very sensitive girl who pretends to be a pimp or something but most likely an ugly dancer or ex dancer who no one wanted in the club and certainly not out of it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that’s what dougie was.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    No he wasn't, he was obsessed but not over the same stuff.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    just seems like a different brand of psycho to me
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ obsession is obsession, they just fixate, one day it’s skin color, or race, next it’s something else, religion, or lack of it, haters always gotta have something to hate.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    There's no end to the speculation and theorizing.

But the solid reality is that whoever is typing away behind the IceyLoco persona is a complete twat.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    If we go back to my theory -- it's Dougster doing what he's always done, sewing chaos without bothering to be logical or factual -- it's a perfect fit. Even his argument style gets Dougstery sometimes. He doesn't care how many times he's humiliated, shown to be inconsistent, etc. If threads are going off course, and we basically can't have an interesting civil conversation about pretty much anything, he thinks he's won. I mean, when he picked SF and LV as his favorite places to SC, that was totally consistent with "just say the opposite of what everyone else says"
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Lets just go back to the VIP till he gets out of the system
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @ime I tend to agree with you. I see IceyDodo as a bitter and angry and on the verge of being washed out stripper ho. She's been caught up in the game as a means to support her drugs use and lifestyle, but she really doesn't like it and resents the men that she makes money from. TUSCL is a means for her to vent her bitterness and also to delude new PLs into supporting her business model which is to provide and cater to all stripper's needs.

But either way it doesn't really matter to me if she's really just Dougster. As Ishmael stated, ultimately she's just a twat.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She keeps trolling, so I'll keep on bumping.

Hi IceyDodo! You are trolling even harder these days. Is it working out for you?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's interesting that IceyDodo has issues with misogynists and racists and takes a moral high ground over them but with ageism she has no issue. She'll freely insult someone for being "geriatric" but how dare that same person make a racist or misogynist post. Her hypocrisy knows no bounds.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tricks gotta troll I’m the troll locka daddy;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It can't be that I like SF and LV coz they're my favorite cities, right? GTFOH
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    problem is some idiots hear a differing view and throw tantrums and fits. Get a life
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ problem is some trolls know when they've been outed as such but continue to pretend that they're not. Get a life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippin' on IceyDodo's forehead...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo's morning drip feed.

Hi IceyDodo, why do you still read my posts if I'm blocked?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippin' alert!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo
    LOL
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I suspect this thread would be a lot shorter if he'd kept me on 'ignore'...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippin' troll entrails!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippin' like Chinese water torture.

Drip, drip, IceyDodo.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I saw in another thread hat she has now re-blocked Fun_Loving_Fella.

LMAO as if that will stop her from reading his posts.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Icey is a super deep sucking Fag!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO now her other troll persona, TrapIcey304 has blocked me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL now that IceyDodo's credibility is shit, she's using TrapIcey now to troll.

ROFLMAO when your first troll persona falls apart...use another troll persona...
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    ^Congrats
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip drip, IceyDodo (and now TrapIcey).

LMAO that they have conversations with each other.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ She's obsessed with trolling TUSCL. And yes, she'll secretly follow your posts even when she blocks you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ She could never take the truth...

...she pays stripper hos for GFE but yet says she's not a trick.

...she has issues with misogyny but yet calls her stripper hos bitches and has a "system" to manage them as sex objects.

...she says others that don't like or agree with her want TUSCL to be their own private "echo chamber" but yet she creates her own "echo chamber" by blocking anyone she doesn't like or agree with.

ROFLMAO she's a hypocritical trick bitch. She can't even sustain her own "truths"!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    As a reminder, if you post a topic and Icey (or the now resurrected Trapbaby persona) comes in and disrupts it, just ignore him. That's what I did when I wanted to have an exchange of actual, factual experiences about the aftermath of the CA contractor/employee law. Icey came in and disrupted the people who have actually been in CA clubs, with nothing to add except political views. I blocked him -- once you block him, all his posts disappear from the thread -- and then unblocked him after the thread ran its course a week and a half later. The thread yielded interesting (and contrasting) experiences from people who have actually been to CA strip clubs.

Some of you guys complaining need to be better caretakers of your own threads. I expect the troll enablers (Nidan, CC, etc) not to do so, but the rest of you, just block him for a week if you want an actual productive thread
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's not a bad idea.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Don’t y’all get tired of gossiping about faggits
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Naw @twentyfive. I have fun trolling trolls. As long as they keep trolling TUSCL, I'll have fun with it. They aren't leaving and I'm not going to leave TUSCL in account of them, then I might as well have fun with them while I'm here.

I find it hilarious that a troll ends up putting me on block or ignore. LOL they can't take what they come to dish out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and knowing that lceyDodo is continuing to follow this thread is another reason I like to keep it alive.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Your definition of "disrupt" means not pandering to your right wing extremism/libertarianism, opposing bigotry, and not being a trick LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Your definition of a "contribution" post is to troll by making a strawwoman argument and at the same time being a hypocritical trick bitch that pays stripper his for GFE.

LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ "his" GFE.

LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I find her obsession with trolling "tricks" telling. Why would a self proclaimed stripper ho sugar daddy/"manager" be so obsessed with trolling "tricks"?

She's seriously obsessed with it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She took the time to frame her troll at Subra by first defining HER definition of "disrupting" a thread, but she put it forward using the classic strawman argument of claiming it's Subra's definition and then attacking it.

LOL why is she so obsessed about it?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ TrapIcey the stripper whore is more proof of her obsession with trolling "tricks". She was created as a stripper whore persona so that she could troll from the stripper whore perspective as a way of complimenting IceyDodo's trolls.

LOL again, why all the trouble and obsession?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    So to me she's either really bitter from having to suck and fuck wrinkled old dicks to make a living as a stripper whore or she's a non-extras stripper that resents losing business to stripper whores that take old "tricks" away from her hustle. Either of these would have the same motive to troll old "tricks" obsessively as she does. And so to me since she knows the business of a stripper whore so well, as either IceyDodo or as TrapWhore, it makes more sense that she's the bitter stripper whore IRL.

And yes I acknowledge that she might just be a troll like Dougster of old. Not denying this theory at all. My only issue is that her writing is consistently feminine even when she's trying to be the masculine IceyDodo fake pimp persona. Read her posts imagining a female and a male is saying it in their own voice and clearly it's a female voice. A bitter and angry misandrist one at that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I did it again. I got her to unblock me and reply to me. And then LMAO she says that I'm blocked for a reason when I call her out on it.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Not really. Just thought I'd look at why people think you're the worst troll here
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @IceyDodo it's hilarious the reasoning that you have for blocking me but also replying to me. And you keep doing it. Clearly the reason for blocking someone is lost on you. Again too funny.

And funny how you speak for all people here. I'm just your worst troll, not all people's. LOL but IMHO I've made you my little troll bitch. Especially since you unblock me in order to reply. And you keep doing it. Hee hee.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"She took the time to frame her troll at Subra by first defining HER definition of "disrupting" a thread, but she put it forward using the classic strawman argument of claiming it's Subra's definition and then attacking it."

This is, I hate to say it, classic dougster tactics -- Dougster was the master at this, and did it over and over and over. In any case, I like how icey likes to say I'm right wing / libertarian (as if those are both the same). I almost never get involved in political threads, so for the most part most people on tuscl have no idea what my views are, but you'll see in the few threads I did post in, I: 1. voted democrat, not for Trump, 2. discussed how terrible Trump is, and 3. said I'd be voting Democratic again next election, unless the Democrats put up a progressive (hopefully, they won't). I'm pretty far from right wing, but that disrupts Icey's "haven't stepped foot in an SF club but know everything about what's going on, and everyone else who DOES go to actual clubs is making up things for right wing political reasons" absurdities.

Like I said, you guys who complain need to be the caretakers of your threads, if you want them to have a high signal-to-noise ratio. Just use the ignore function for a couple of weeks until your thread runs its course
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Old guard Democrats are right wing. The Progressives are basically trying to save the party and bring it back to its roots.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ FYI, you accused him of right wing EXTREMISM. LMAO how you keep changing the argument.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Good morning IceyDodo. Morning drip time! Keep blocking and reading, hypocritical trick bitch!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @IceyLimpdick is hypocritical?
    Why do you say that?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ...she pays stripper hos for GFE but yet says she's not a trick.

...she has issues with misogyny but yet calls her stripper hos bitches and has a "system" to manage them as sex objects.

...she says others that don't like or agree with her want TUSCL to be their own private "echo chamber" but yet she creates her own "echo chamber" by blocking anyone she doesn't like or agree with.

...she puts me on block, declares it all over TUSCL, and then continues to read and reply to my posts

ROFLMAO she's a hypocritical trick bitch. She can't even sustain her own "truths"!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Good points, yes, I would have to concur that she is a hypocrite.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Stop complaining block him.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    But then I can't mock him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ mocking her >>> blocking her

IMHO only. It's fun!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I like doing both. But alas I have him blocked at nicespice and he has my other totally top secret account blocked. And thus we are at a standstill.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Starting to think that he’s not only dougster but is also a member of the Alt. Right, every topic that jackass is involved in has racist, misogynist, classist, ageist, overtones. Look over his threads 2 out of every 3 are slurs and attacks. Not blocking that jerk is irresponsible.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You can do an Alucard and unblock him, mock him, then reblock him
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I do that occasionally, it's fun, but it's pointless.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I just tested the block Icey thing. Cleaned my board like magic. He/She/It is about the most misguided individual I can think of.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Nidan it cleans your board but then since so many others don't have her blocked and she posts frequently in EVERY FUCKING THREAD you end up reading incomplete conversations, with folks going back and forth with an invisible ghost as far as you're concerned. After reading a lot of the replies you'll eventually want to see what exactly they're responding to.

My problem with her isn't that she's misguided. It's just that she, like SJG, plainly doesn't know how to converse. Like Subra stated regarding the SF clubs IC to employer switch thread, she regarding a group of persons real SF club experiences as lies to suit their right wing agenda. She's full of unbased assumptions and in my opinion not worth the time to respond to.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "My problem with her isn't that she's misguided. It's just that she, like SJG, plainly doesn't know how to converse. Like Subra stated regarding the SF clubs IC to employer switch thread, she regarding a group of persons real SF club experiences as lies to suit their right wing agenda. She's full of unbased assumptions and in my opinion not worth the time to respond to."

^ @TFP That's one of my main issues with her and regardless of her RIL trick bitch fake persona that is what makes her a troll. She's simply out to denigrate most PLs which is most guys coming to the site. She can't help but be bitter and angry all the time at most men here and since day 1 she's been constantly denigrating anybody that essentially pays a stripper for sex. But yet she does it herself too. She basically doesn't show respect for someone else's views if they conflict with hers and moreover she's here to troll them.

And yeah in the process of trolling she puts forth inane assumptions and strawwoman arguments and nitpicky rebuttals as a means to create a conflict and argument with someone which is totally unnecessary if she'd just agree to disagree. But instead she digs her heels in and continues to troll and insult.

She also likes to take a moral and social high ground over everybody else as if she's better and more knowledgeable about mongering and having fun with strippers because again she has this myopic view that if you can't do it her way you are doing it wrong. Who the fuck cares if guys get extras or pay strippers for OTC? I don't do it myself but I'm certainly not going to judge and troll someone else for it. It's not really my place or anyone else's place to judge. And IceyDodo does this all the time as if she's better than almost everyone here for her ways and beliefs.

And the irony of it all is that she's just as pathetic as anyone else in that she admits to paying and having to buy drugs for strippers and put in all this work just like the next guy for a stripper whore to give her GFE.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "My problem with her isn't that she's misguided. It's just that she, like SJG, plainly doesn't know how to converse. Like Subra stated regarding the SF clubs IC to employer switch thread, she regarding a group of persons real SF club experiences as lies to suit their right wing agenda. She's full of unbased assumptions and in my opinion not worth the time to respond to."

^ @TFP That's one of my main issues with her and regardless of her RIL trick bitch fake persona that is what makes her a troll. She's simply out to denigrate most PLs which is most guys coming to the site. She can't help but be bitter and angry all the time at most men here and since day 1 she's been constantly denigrating anybody that essentially pays a stripper for sex. But yet she does it herself too. She basically doesn't show respect for someone else's views if they conflict with hers and moreover she's here to troll them.

And yeah in the process of trolling she puts forth inane assumptions and strawwoman arguments and nitpicky rebuttals as a means to create a conflict and argument with someone which is totally unnecessary if she'd just agree to disagree. But instead she digs her heels in and continues to troll and insult.

She also likes to take a moral and social high ground over everybody else as if she's better and more knowledgeable about mongering and having fun with strippers because again she has this myopic view that if you can't do it her way you are doing it wrong. Who the fuck cares if guys get extras or pay strippers for OTC? I don't do it myself but I'm certainly not going to judge and troll someone else for it. It's not really my place or anyone else's place to judge. And IceyDodo does this all the time as if she's better than almost everyone here for her ways and beliefs.

And the irony of it all is that she's just as pathetic as anyone else in that she admits to paying and having to buy drugs for strippers and put in all this work just like the next guy for a stripper whore to give her GFE.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    This thread is drippin' for days. DAYS!

Hi IceyDodo. Don't forget to put me on block again after you read this n shit n shit.

Ok bye.

K...
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Remember SLD, when you “converse” with IceyLoco and SJG it has to be what they agree with. You see, they are the most open minded you will find, unless you disagree with them. If you disagree you are deemed racist, mysoginist, xenophobic, and white. Basically, don’t have a side rewind view of them and you’ll fit right in, just like Hitler said.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't "converse" with right wing bigots in person, I'd tell them off... same shit here. I have no problem conversing with normal people.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    and you're the sick fucks who follow me from thread to thread for the sole purpose of trolling me coz I'm not a right wing geriatric trick
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO who's following who?

And who's creating troll threads in ALL CAPS just to troll?

And who paid for VIP just to troll that forum?

Answer: IceyDodo aka the hypocritical trick bitch!

LMFAO you project.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "She's simply out to denigrate most PLs which is most guys coming to the site. She can't help but be bitter and angry all the time at most men here and since day 1 she's been constantly denigrating anybody that essentially pays a stripper for sex. But yet she does it herself too. She basically doesn't show respect for someone else's views if they conflict with hers and moreover she's here to troll them.

And the irony of it all is that she's just as pathetic as anyone else in that she admits to paying and having to buy drugs for strippers and put in all this work just like the next guy for a stripper whore to give her GFE."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Poor IceyDodo. Everyone is picking on her. Maybe she should block everyone picking on her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ coz she obviously just can't stop trolling.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ IceyLoco acts like she/he is a CNN/MSNBC spokesperson, creating and stirring the shit n shit, all for views. No merit, just baseless accusations like the Trump collusion and Barr allegations. Icey tried to win by court of public opinion, except he’s in the jester’s court. What a motley fool, as he is not even aware of the ignorance. The only court he can win in is SJG’s and RandomMember’s.

California is a red state if you take away the fruitcakes living in LA and SF. Take your pic which one Icey is?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Most people view things the way I do. Your right wing bigoted troll asses are basically dinosaurs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO nice strawwoman argument.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Most people view things the way I do."

^ strawwoman! You have no basis for this other than it's an ASSumption on your part.

"Your right wing bigoted troll asses are basically dinosaurs."

^ yet another strawwoman! Again you ASSume you are being exclusively trolled by right wingers.

LMAO your strawwoman arguments are too easy to pick apart. You're grasping at straws coz your hypocritical trick bitch RIL persona has completely fallen apart. You truly are a parody now.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco is the only person on here besides SJG whom have claimed I am a right wing conservative pertaining to my political views. As is such, I’ve never claimed any political position other than the stupidity spewed by left wing nut jobs who create strawmen(women) arguments, like SJG and IceyLoco. Their purpose isn’t to create dialogue, it’s intent is to create derision so they can argue their side of things no matter how ridiculous it is.

If you knew anything about me you’d know how socially liberal, anti government involvement, and fiscally conservative of a voter I am. Opposite of the straw man you want me to be.

IceyLoco, your ignorance is getting thicker each post you create.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Every internet discussion board has its own epistemological nitwits.

Icey fills that role here and does his part by generating lots of traffic to this site. I’m unsure whether anyone is tracking it, but Icey just might be generating more traffic for this site than the rest of us put together.

Lots of people enjoy ogling a mental and emotional train wreck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Bumpin' & drippin' on IceyDodo's head.

@IceyDodo Hi. LOL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    He blocked me again. Wonder how long that'll last.

What a nitwit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Being blocked by the hypocritical trick bitch means nothing other than she does you a favor in that you don't have to see her inane troll threads and where she brags about being an RIL trick bitch that pays her stripper whores for GFE.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And just when you think her RIL trick bitch persona has fallen apart completely, LMAO she's now spamming the board with ALL CAPS threads as both IceyDodo and TrapIcey. She triggered and obsessed as fuck now. She's got TUSCL trolling on her mind 24x7 now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    So, TrapBaby304 has had me blocked for a while, while IceyLoco has not. Now, suddenly and for no reason, TrapBaby304 has unblocked me on the heels of IceyLoco's blocking me.

"For no reason" is facetious. I'm assuming that this is how whoever is running those two accounts keeps track of all the threads while being logged in to one profile or another.

Really, you could make a pretty good argument that a lot of us spend too much time and bandwidth here, but IceyLoco / TrapBaby304 has something that goes beyond poor time management and veers sharply into a clinical diagnosis.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Wait you just described what you do to him lmfao

You're sick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ so says the second IceyDodo account. And the one creating numerous troll threads in ALL CAPs. LMFAO IceyDodo always projects her own issues.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    TrapBaby304 said "Wait you just described what you do to him lmfao"

First, thanks for rushing to this thread to prove me right. Very convenient of you.

Second, I don't have anyone blocked. Never have.

Nice try, though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Good morning, IceyDodo and TrapIcey! How's the block / unblock thing going? Is it worth all that effort just to troll?

Are you sure you've replied to every thread possible to highlight your obsession with trolling everyone that's an RIL trick bitch like IceyDodo?

LOL keep up the good work!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO I'm unblocked yet again and again and again and again by IceyDodo.

It turns out she just likes to click and unclick that button for no reason whatsoever.

LMFAO she cracks me up like that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip feed for our resident troll.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Icey still has me blocked. So I can’t contribute in the thread that he unblocked people.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Im exciting!
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    ^UNBLOCK ME, YOU SAID YOU WERE UNBLOCKING EVERYONE
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Im exciting!"

LMFAO not quite. You are a comedic parody of a pathetic and bitter and angry troll now. Read this thread. It explains exactly what you are. And exciting is not it. But that you *think* you're exciting...now that's comedy.

LOL and the concept of what block is for is so lost on you it's too funny.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I know you are but what am I?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippity drip drip!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "...when a troll persona falls apart"

What does that mean?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip time.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “That would explain the constant personality shifts, right?”

Yeah that’s weird. Think there is any possibility that IceyLoco has more than one account owner? Probably far fetched, but...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Nah it’s just dougster mixing it up anyone paying attention knows he’s nutso
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not a troll. Only time I ever told anyone off was in self defense when these morons kept attacking me ....following me from thread to thread, derailing them to attack me.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You don’t get to define what others think of you, they can decide by your actions
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You don't get to tell anyone what to think or do, you're pathetic little old troll who brags about how he can buy strippers' attention on here lmfao
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you’re delusional I don’t tell anyone what to think or do, that’s you tricky troll if you’d learn that two ears two eye one mouth thing you’d be better off.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you just told me what to think and do "You don’t get to define what others think of you, they can decide by your actions"
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL and by your own documented actions in your post history, IceyDodo, you are a bonafide troll. LMFAO you deny it just like you deny being an RIL trick bitch but your actions make you them LMFAO.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    ^Says the biggest troll on here
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ ROFLMAO I'm YOUR biggest troll. For sure on that. I only troll trolls and it's no coincidence that you get A LOT of trolling by me. No coincidence whatsoever. And my post history clearly supports this. LMAO yet again you fail to see the bigger picture. If you had not ever been a troll, you would never have been trolled by me. It's really this simple.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Other people blocked you for trolling them and others.... you're up there as one of the most blocked trolls
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'd rather just let you troll and not give you the option to play martyr, let people see you and judge for themselves....same goes for all of you trolls
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO you have no idea as to who's blocked and not blocked on here. Strawwoman argument as usual for you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO that's why I said your own post history and discussions created clearly show that you're the troll. Of course people are seeing the troll. LMFAO you are documenting yourself as one, dodo!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    ^says the biggest troll here
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ ROFLMAO I'm YOUR biggest troll. For sure on that. I only troll trolls and it's no coincidence that you get A LOT of trolling by me. No coincidence whatsoever. And my post history clearly supports this. LMAO yet again you fail to see the bigger picture. If you had not ever been a troll, you would never have been trolled by me. It's really this simple.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "let people see you and judge for themselves...."

^ LMFAO that you're just now realized that this is the whole point of the thread!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    *you*
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Jus really curious how did I tell trickytroll how to think? I stated what I think you’re free to be as delusional as you want.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    your sentence was a command, thus you told me what to think. duh

bye faggycia
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Wow I must really own you You’re pretty weak and your responses are really lame
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “I'd rather just let you troll and not give you the option to play martyr, let people see you and judge for themselves....same goes for all of you trolls”

SirLap is cool. He tends to get a bit carried away sometimes with his trolling, but he’s fundamentally pretty chill.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I only get as carried away as the troll I'm trolling. :p
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    When I log onto TUSCL, I love the welcome message

"Welcome back, IceyLoco. Thanks for being a VIP member."
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    The biggest trick in the history of TUSCL? She would only stay with him for 16k a month and then left his ass when he couldn't afford to pay her anymore.

• TFP
    5 years ago
    That first thread by Phatboi/Iceyloco is exactly why I like the fact that threads and posts never get erased. You can see her transformation from wanna be pimp to SJW. Basically you can see just how full of shit she is. And she can't do anything about it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not really. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ What's inclusive for sure is that you spend so much on stripper whores that it makes you a trick bitch. LMFAO that you denigrate tricks so much but yet by your own admission you meet every definition of a trick and an RIL.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot

You are the sage of counter trollism.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    drip
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    drip drip

But TUSCL still be like "Welcome back, IceyLoco. Thanks for being a VIP member."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO you're a VIP troll just like a while back you paid for it then created troll threads in it.

LMFAO that you *think* VIP excludes you from being a troll. It never stopped you before. FYI the only way that you get out of it is to stop making troll posts and threads. Until then...

...drip, drip, drippin' RIL trick bitch.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I earned my VIP status writing reviews lulz

I never made troll threads

You're the biggest troll here...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

I was talking about your past VIP status. LOL you have ONE review only recently.

And again your own discussions history documents your numerous troll posts created. LMFAO you created a ton of troll threads that you can't deny because it's all well documented.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo writes ONE review as of this post but yet, just like a hypocritical trick bitch, she claims to be writing reviewS.

LULZ, drip, drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    drip drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo is now trolling her own troll thread. But only after first ignoring/blocking it and others posting in it.

Finally she's owning her trolling, LMFAO!!!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not a troll.....this thread was made for the sole purpose of trolling me by calling me a troll. When all I'm doing is dripping, fucking stripper hoes and living my best life...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo is now trolling her own troll thread. But only after first ignoring/blocking it and others posting in it.

@IceyDodo you are a bonafide troll. As stated, your post history proves it no matter how you deny it. LOL even when you deny it, you prove it. And moreover you've even created troll threads at others just like this one. Again, they are documented in your post history.

Also LMAO part of your best life is being a troll in your own troll thread. Live the dream!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    defending myself from trolls like you isn't trolling

lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL you still deflect. You've been a troll from day 1. This thread is your call out as one and no it's not because you're "defending".

ROFLMAO I'm YOUR biggest troll. For sure on that. I only troll trolls and it's no coincidence that you get A LOT of trolling by me. No coincidence whatsoever. And my post history clearly supports this. LMAO yet again you fail to see the bigger picture. If you had not ever been a troll, you would never have been trolled by me. It's really this simple.

I was talking about your past VIP status. LOL you have ONE review only recently.

And again your own discussions history documents your numerous troll posts created. LMFAO you created a ton of troll threads that you can't deny because it's all well documented.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

@IceyDodo you are a bonafide troll. As stated, your post history proves it no matter how you deny it. LOL even when you deny it, you prove it. And moreover you've even created troll threads at others just like this one. Again, they are documented in your post history.

Also LMAO part of your best life is being a troll in your own troll thread. Live the dream!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippin' on IceyDodo's tongue! She's lapping it up now!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    This thread is "good to the last drip".
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ das rite lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @FLF it's gonna take her sustaining not being a troll for more than just a few days before I'm convinced that she's changed her trolling ways.

Until then, drip drip.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ive never been a troll. Only time I ever attacked anyone was in self defense. By Sir's own account that's "counter trolling" at worst... self defense at most
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sho nuf tricky locate the original thread where you came out of the closet, ahem club, I’ll show you where got off on the rong foot calling us tricks, references to women as bitches and hos, yeah that was us attacking you. (Sarcasm, Intended )
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You trolls don't have much credibility on here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

LMAO you keep making statements about credibility but everyone's post history speaks for itself. LOL that you deny your own posts in your own history.

Also FYI the very reason this thread was created was because...wait for it...

IceyDodo is a bonafide troll.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What credibility can anyone have on an anonymous website the only folks that have any credibility are the ones that have met with others and regularly write real reviews I’ll put my credibility up against yours any time trick boi.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ @twentyfive that's why it just comes down to actual post content. And when you look at IceyDodo's actual post content, it's crystal clear that she's been a bonafide troll and NOT just in defense as she's recently falsely claimed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Here's a good IceyDodo unsolicited and intentional troll thread...

LMFAO even when the proof is staring her in the face she'll deny or deflect this one.

LOL she just has to try and get the "last word" in on any discussion regardless of how much of a hypocrite it makes her look.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's still trolling, so drip, drip. More drip so she can keep lapping it up!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    How is reposting an actual convo on TUSCL trolling?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO that you don't even recognize your own trolling. That's exactly why you are a dodo and a hypocrite.

If you have to ask, you're a dumbass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL scroll through your entire thread history and you'll find more troll threads. I posted just one example and LMAO as predicted you just nitpick it as if it's not even a troll thread. If you don't recognize it as such, you never will. LMAO kinda like you still don't think you're a troll and an RIL trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ but you have bonafide examples of being both in your post history.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "LMFAO even when the proof is staring her in the face she'll deny or deflect this one.

LOL she just has to try and get the "last word" in on any discussion regardless of how much of a hypocrite it makes her look."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Still drippin'!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    why don't you call out the real trolls?

oh wait you're just like them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "LMFAO even when the proof is staring her in the face she'll deny or deflect this one.

LOL she just has to try and get the "last word" in on any discussion regardless of how much of a hypocrite it makes her look."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo you are a troll. Here's a thread by you that is a troll thread just like the one you posted for me:

Why don't you call out yourself?

Oh wait you are a hypocrite.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That was unfortunately a real topic in VIP lmfao
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    nothing trollish about posting it

this thread is the most trollish one on here
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's because you're the biggest troll. LOL no surprise that you get the biggest thread. LOL multiple ones at that. Much of TUSCL is all about you and your trolling. LOL just like you like it!

And LMAO that thread (by you) is just as trollish as the links you posted. But keep denying. It's what makes you a dodo.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drippin' like a leak that can't be fixed.

Or like IceyDodo being a regular troll.

LOL both are inevitable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Bump since she's back to trolling.

LMFAO she put me on ignore again. I've lost count now. But it doesn't matter coz she still reads my posts.

Hi IceyDodo, my nigga, how's it going reading this but pretending to ignore it?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Still drippin' on IceyDodo's forehead.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Hi IceyDodo my main troll bitch.

You keep reading my posts even after saying I'm back on ignore.

Why are you so conflicted?

Why did you read this post?

Why do you pretend to ignore it?

Is this the hundredth time now that you have ignored your own ignore?

LULZ!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Easily the longest thread I've ever posted...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    As long as IceyDodo keeps being a troll, I say we keep this thread alive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo as long as you keep being a troll, this thread is gonna be bumped.

LMFAO and why are you still reading and replying to my posts?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The drip that keeps on drippin'
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip, drip because she's still being a troll
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That drip is a sexual infection icee should be called drippy dicky
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's dripping hard today.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Good morning, IceyDodo! This is your morning drip.

Are you having fun being logged off to read this? Do you like all those extra efforts just to feign ignoring me?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Afternoon drip for our resident troll and RIL trick bitch in denial.

Are you having fun being logged off to read this? Do you like all those extra efforts just to feign ignoring me?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Hi IceyDodo! I see you're back trolling.

And I know you're reading this. Hee hee.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Still drippin'
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm still not convinced "he" is a he.

@FLF you are so positive. A glass full type of guy and I respect that. 👍

Yeah I noticed she isn't as directly trollish as before, but the reason I bumped this thread specifically is because she called out geriatric tricks in one of her posts to troll the boards again for no reason. Also she's still a condescending know it all on the topic of hookers and pimps but yet all she is is a hypocritical RIL trick bitch in denial. So although she's tweaking her trolling, it still happens and hence I will bump this thread.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^
    Sure he'd be believable if you were willing to suspend belief.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    My comment was to FLF.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Her writing style still doesn't match up to her male "pimp" TUSCL persona. To me it's still more like a woman's that resents men.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Her 'LULZ' and 'lolz' are definitely tells.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip, drip, IceyDodo. You're still trollin'.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Lulz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ hi troll!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL she's still being a troll.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm real inlike your troll ass
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    This thread explains IceyDodo's troll ass. Just to summarize...

1) She's posted a fake pics of fake stripper ho "GFs".

2) TrapBaby is one of her troll aliases.

3) She's created numerous troll threads in the Front and VIP rooms.

4) She likes to troll tricks of stripper whores but she herself can only get a stripper whore "GF" by paying her money and drugs for GFE.

Yeah all this is real and covered in this thread. Conclusion:. IceyDodo is a bonafide troll. A bitch ass troll at that!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >I'm real inlike your troll ass<

What a line that, icee, sure does have a way with words
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @FLF... One of his early profile avatars, yes. He claimed that it was him. Someone did a reverse image search and discovered that it was a little-known, lower-tier rapper.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    That was during his early, awkward "troll puberty" stage when he was still trying to figure out exactly what kind of troll he'd be when he grew up and his testicles descended.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Ishmael LMAO if you go through IceyDodo's Discussion history you can see her development as a troll.

I her very first thread she plays the typical PL/RIL trick bitch that got ghosted by a stripper whore and is seeking advice and commiseration from fellow trick bitches - https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5817…

Not long after, she "evolves" into a pimp or stripper whore boyfriend type - https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5853…

After being recognized and acknowledged as a full blown troll, she eventually starts creating troll threads like this - https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6310…

And now she's claiming to have changed her ways by trying to post legit threads.
    It's been quite an evolution of a troll.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Actually if we all ignored it it probably would just dry up and blow away, but I get it what fun would that be 😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    People also said that about Dougster...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Point taken. if you have been paying attention Icee had been laying low till just recently, then txtitty got shitcanned, and low and behold the Iceman Cometh, and Speweth a Shitton of Spew
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Wow I'm being trolled by the geriatric trick clique lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Wow, you're clearly still trolling. It's all in your post history which you can't hide.

And you clearly like to read and support your own troll threads.

LULZ!!!

😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Don’t flatter yourself troll boy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SLD largely took control over this thread.

I created it to point out that your "bitches" and "hoes" are entirely fictional. And you don't know how tattoos work.

But whatever.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and I don't even do extras or FS with stripper whores. And I'm in my 40s.

So how again am I a 'geriatric trick'?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Icey, Asshole since May2018.
    Might be time for ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @FLF based on her track record, she'll put the thread on mute but then continue to unmute it so she can read it. 😂😂😂

She's done the same thing with ignoring members. She has me on ignore but she'll still read and reply to my posts. She did the same thing with Ishmael.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    What I'm wondering is what happened to make her come back? She'd been gone for a long time along with Nicole and it was pretty nice around here. She popped up briefly a couple times here and there during the hiatus but nothing regular. Now she seems to be back spending a shit ton of time trolling as usual.

Maybe she had a sugar daddy but he cut her loose recently?

I just hope she gets another sugar daddy or whatever caused the absence happens again. This shit is entertaining for awhile and then it gets old.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I think she's always wanted to post and troll/vent her internal anger and issues with old white men who entertain themselves with strippers. This is one of her persona's core characteristics. It will never change with her.

Also she's clearly seeking some sort of self-validation that she's different than other PLs, in that when she pays stripper whores money and drugs for GFE, that it's legit and genuine as opposed to other RIL trick bitches that do the same thing. For whatever reason, through her posts, she has to differentiate herself. Maybe it's self-loathing and shame of herself. Deep down she knows she's just like a pathetic RIL trick bitch, but she can't face and accept it. It's kind of similar to why san_jose_creep trolls the boards too.

But also important to her is not appearing as if she's a bonafide troll. Despite her clear failure at this, it's also important to her, although maybe not as much as the above two issues. So she tries to lie low for a while, as if people on the boards will forget that she's a bonafide troll, and then she tries to come back here but on a low key basis in the hope that she doesn't get called out on her trolling ways.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No one using a name like Icey Loco Would be anything other than a bona fide troll, don’t forget the first name used by this moron was PhatBoy Hell too many of you are giving this jerk off, too much attention
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive instead of starving a troll of attention I like to force feed the worst of them until they are stuffed and puking from overeating. Call it a guilty pleasure.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I get it see my post earlier today 😁
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    👍
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Morning drip on IceyDodo that loves reading this thread! Good morning IceyDodo!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's interesting how obsessed she is over paying a hooker for sex and that she propagates it on TUSCL more than any other posts about it by others. Here's just a random sample of her posts about it over the last few days. But yet there haven't been many posts about it at all by others. It's a crazy trolling obsession if hers for sure!

"Why so many married right wing nutjobs obsessed with hookers"

"Everyone has their kinks. I find it ludicrous that married men addicted to hookers are criticizing anyone."

"The geriatric trick clubs ignorant consensus isn't what the reality ia like"

"You harass SJG because his views are different and because he sees dancers and hookers as women. Yet you have no problem bragging about paying for sex cheating on your wives etc all while pretending to be moral individuals"

"Yet you believe hookers like you and enjoy sex with you"

"Only a delusional trick would think a hooker enjoys sex with them."

"Its like a social experiment. I wish it was useful for more than talking about hookers though."

"I don't think it would be as good if its just something youre paying for. Kissing is very intimate"

"But seriously lets discuss sex with women you pay vs women who want to have sex with you"

"I love how tricks beg prosecutors when they face the consequences"

"As far as humiliation loss of control and no pkeasure during sex....well thats how hookers feel yet so many on here pretend its okay."

^^^^^ This is just a small random sample over less than a week.

Wow. She posts more about it than the entire rest of the board...to which she claims is always posting about sex with stripper whores.

LMFAO IceyDodo are you obsessed much here? 😂🤣
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    He/she is still pissed they flunked him/her in the kindergarten topic of 'how to play with other people"
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    RickiBoi has been exposed as icee the twat we all know who is posting as RickiBoi the two of them are cunts and should shut the fuck up now that you all know
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @gSteph LOL

And another observation tied to this is that she only claims to have dated strippers and/or stripper whores that she admits to PAYING and sugaring in order to establish said relationship. This is all she knows as far as female relationships go. As such, it puts her clearly no different than the old white men tricks that are doing the same thing.

LMFAO clearly she's projecting her own issues because she struggles with real civie relationships as much as any other trick that she disdains. Probably more so since a lot of these tricks have outside relationships (unlike her 🤭).

😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL new troll thread created by IceyDodo, the self-proclaimed "not" a troll.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7099…

😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Oops I mean drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, that's a club that includes you, SJG, and no one else.

Not even IceyLoco.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ You know, the original txtittyfag got deleted for being constantly abusive with no other value added. As far as I can tell, you're pretty much the same except you don't post as much.

IceyLoco is a troll. But perhaps the two of you should both follow your own advice.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @CMI that wasn’t the original Txttyfag there was one before that
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ah, okay. I guess that was before my time.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Oh no we’re all in deep shit the gangbanger is gonna get gangbanged
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @FLF... No. You're not.

But hope springs eternal.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ @FLF when a bonafide troll puts you on ignore it means they have reached their limit on the troll food that you feed them. That's what happened to me with both IceyDodo and san_jose_creep. They can easily troll others, but they can't take it themselves. 😂

And in IceyDodo's case it doesn't really matter. She still reads posts by those she's put on ignore or muted. LMAO she likes clicking more buttons and shit n shit. 😂🤣
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ah. Okay. Got it.

In that case, congratulations are in order.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL I just read IceyDodo claim to not be a troll. Then I went to her profile and found all these troll threads that she created just to be a ...

... wait for it ...

... TROLL!!!

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7099…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6789…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6556…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6552…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6377…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6310…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6322…

^^^ 😂😂😂 So many threads, by title alone, created for the sole purpose of trolling. Created by someone adamant that she's not a troll. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She laying cover for herself. Now that she's been called out time and again, with specific examples of trolling, she's trying to "prove" that she's not a troll anymore.

And that's good by me. She's slowly learning how not to be a troll and if she keeps it up I'll stop bumping this thread and I'll stop trolling her myself. But she has to maintain her behavior which I'm still not convinced she's capable of it. I think because she has these inherent personality issues eventually she's gonna skip an be a troll again. Time will tell.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ eventually she's gonna *slip*
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They are....as many on TUSCL have proven. And she is......she claims pimps are benevolent and only take 10% and get ger duscounts on nails and eyelashes 🤣🤣🤣 and she thinks someone hit her car in valet other than an attendant and other gems...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Gotta figure something is wrong with a person that needs this much attention, just the last 3 days alone this jackalope has started 20 something threads talk about trolling what a fuck'n clown.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hm it seems Icey was laying low because it didn’t want to face account deletion like notdatPOS/txtiffy. Now it’s getting more confident and the bitchiness is coming out again 😃
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @FLF thanks for bumping the thread based on her blatant troll of Waffle. I knew she'd slip. She always does. That's why she's a dodo.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco was radio silent (for the most part) well before founder started culling obvious trolls. It's a sock puppet that someone inhabits when they feel like a particular brand of juvenile amusement.

I mean, you're not wrong about the bitchiness, though.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    No. Youre just butthurt by anyone having different views and thinking tricks are disgusting
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You call me a troll coz I don't have to resort to prostitution I'm not a right wing nut job and I think tricks are pathetic lmfao
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "No. Youre just butthurt by anyone having different views and thinking tricks are disgusting"

^ LMAO this is a bitchy and butthurt post. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco... Nah, you're a sock puppet.

Anyone genuinely so adverse to content here would have stopped posting here long ago. You get a kick out of pot stirring. You're not the first.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You call me a troll coz I don't have to resort to prostitution I'm not a right wing nut job and I think tricks are pathetic lmfao"

^ LMAO you're so dead wrong. Because you are a dodo, let me repost my aforementioned summary of why you are a bonafide troll. Oh, and work on your reading comprehension.

This thread explains IceyDodo's troll ass. Just to summarize...

1) She's posted a fake pics of fake stripper ho "GFs".

2) TrapBaby is one of her troll aliases.

3) She's created numerous troll threads in the Front and VIP rooms.

4) She likes to troll tricks of stripper whores but she herself can only get a stripper whore "GF" by paying her money and drugs for GFE.

Yeah all this is real and covered in this thread. Conclusion:. IceyDodo is a bonafide troll. A bitch ass troll at that!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ---> IceyLoco was radio silent (for the most part) well before founder started culling obvious trolls. It's a sock puppet that someone inhabits when they feel like a particular brand of juvenile amusement. <---

funny part about that was nobody missed this shit, as soon as txtty got kicked off look who reappeared, wow just wow.
    Time for Phat boy a/k/a icee moron to go and disappear into the ether from whence it appeared, I promise not a single person here will miss that idiot.
    And I bet when Icee goes too far and gets kicked out of here, Trap Baby or some other POS will appear because there is a sickness there, it's like that proverbial fish rots from the head.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    My post got cut off
    when Icee a/k/a phat bot goes too far, and finally gets kicked off, and eventually that will happen, the POS will reappear as Trap Baby or some sick diseased shit poster.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    This thread is the most trollish thread on the forum. Your bitch asses have zero cred coz of it and its how youre known as obvious trolls.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes, in the distance I can see an angry mob of strip club perverts about to storm these digital castle walls with torches and buckets of hot tar (at least I hope it's tar...). I'm sure that we'll be muted by everyone, branded with a scarlett 'T', and have to live our strip club lives as outcasts.

Or... you're a twat.

Also, thanks for finally muting me. It's a badge of honor really.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco is not a troll, not in anyway. You people only call him that because he holds POV's which you disagree with. You are trying to keep this forum a Circle Jerk.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO score one for IceyDodo from TUSCL's very own 'village idiot'
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Youre too obsessed with me. Stop trolling every thread
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMFAO clearly you are obsessed with me. When you put me on ignore and mute my posts but still read and reply to them, it's obvious that you are obsessed and can't just truly ignore me. 😂😂😂

It's real simple. Stop trolling and I will most definitely stop. In fact I've stated this several times in this thread that you're obsessed with, dodo.

BTW you can always just ignore my posts and put me on mute. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • PimpSean
    5 years ago
    Dodo da troll to end all trolls
    Argues with himself over some ho he’s obsessed with and then tries to claim I’m a fake persona with fake reviews
    has all day to be in here and clearly knows some ho’s my guess is he’s either a real PL or a dancer
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and let's not forget that she had to pay to set up her GeordieLoco VIP account. 😂🤣
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Jerk has no life aside from trolling, I see him here morning, noon and night what a fucked up fool he is.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, did you forget to take your meds again? You're all over the board - yet again - ranting about a troll. Might not be the worst idea to just put him on ignore, as you previously claimed you had done.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Did I strike a nerve with you RickiBoi or just hit that Dugan in the sore spot.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, I don't care what you say about Icey. I'm just floating a friendly suggestion - take it or leave it. You're letting a troll take up permanent residence in your head, which is making you look very unstable right now.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I'd thank you for your concern, I was completely unaware that you were concerned with how I look right now. But thanks a bunch, for being such a caring Duganly guy.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ 25, OK? 4 years ago I posted a candid accounting of some mistakes I made one night and then mixed it up with some who didn't like it. So? It wasn't my first post like that and likely won't be the last. Sharing strip club experiences is why I come here, even if they don't always reflect well on me. What does that have to do with your multi-day and multi-thread ranting at a single troll?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, feel free to pull up every brouhaha I've ever had on here. After a decade of posting strong opinions, you'll find plenty if you keep scouring through my old posts. But what you'll never find is something like this:

"What a fuckn crybaby you are dope boy fresh a/k/a the biggest loser. 😂"

Some things should just never be posted, especially by a middle aged man who has purportedly reached a certain point in his life progression. Looking for excuses to further justify your own poor reactions to a troll isn't going to help you achieve perspective - just send you further down a bad rabbit hole.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Seriously 25-ape, you need to listen to dugan’s advice.

Remember that somewhere between 70-80% of internet trolls are female zebras. Therefore, any individual troll is more likely than not to be a female zebra. Do you want to let a female zebra take up residence in your head? I don’t think so!

Now, just say “thank you for your insights sir” to my hairless ape brother and let’s move on.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So you're saying Ricki Boi is a female zebra, HMM, makes perfect sense now 😐
    Thank you for that Lion Rick
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Pimpsean yourvrevi reviews are fake. I pointed out why. Your chestercheetah profiles review of little darlings ia still up.

25 youre a sick fuck drama queen

Rick I'm not a troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo has at least two intentional troll threads right now.

And she keeps posting troll posts.

Her own post history proves she's a bonafide troll.

Hence, this thread stays alive.

Drip.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO and instead of just muting and ignoring this thread, she insists on trolling it. 😂🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ as does the drip.

Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Drip
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    No, working the board under another assumed name
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's still trying to troll through GeordieBoy (https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=687218) as a new alias. LMAO she even bought a VIP account for "him". The problem was that she's a dumbass who can't mask her own writing tone and style and she can't maintain a consistent backstory for him.

As far as TUSCL trolls she an unsophisticated and dumbass one. A weak troll as far as skill. High in post count and troll threads created, but very low in skill. It's also funny to see her try not to be a troll now. She's weak at that too. 😂😂😂
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    SLD - you've been forever spoiled by jousting with it who shall not be named
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker but I've come to the realization that it-who-shall-not-be-named isn't actually trying to troll, unlike IceyDodo who trolls with full intention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion