Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I don’t know why I’m still here anymore. So long TUSCL, it has been fun.

LolitaLove789

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Goodbye!

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damn

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Oh no why?

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

If it's been fun, you wouldn't leave. I feel as though deep down we have failed you.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Missing you already Lolita.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for showing us your tits - they are exquisite

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

It was fun having you here Lolita. You had some interesting opinions. Hope you change your mind.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Can I just say thanks for the mammaries;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You should go out with a bang (a TUSCL gangbang that is)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol! Funny comments.

Well we know she ain’t no BBS type poster. Good luck! Feel free to come back and visit periodically to opine from a hot woman’s view.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I especially liked the pooper shot

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Too bad we need more of her and less of Stanky

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I’m sad.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Lolita, I hope you will stay!

SJG

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Damn, she's pulling a Pinksugardoll on us. Well, it was fun for the brief time you were here and thanks for the awesome photos.

Just one request: put that butt shot back in your avatar. Your ass looked phenomenal in that circle that distorted the image lol.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Fun chatting with you. Good luck.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Stay thirsty my friends ;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Aw rats. I know this site is mostly made for guys. But I sure like the girls input. Well most of the girls. Nicole can take a hike though.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Lolita we all know you ain’t leaving anyway. Just admit it, You fucking can’t get enough of us. Where you gonna go reddit? Gurl plz.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Aww, farewell. Enjoy your life doing whatever. I can understand being hesitant on dancing though. It took me about three years of kinda considering it before I actually did.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Lolita thank you, that ass is a thing of beauty!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Best wishes. Live long & prosper.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Sad day at TUSCL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think we should all individually send Lolita a dick-pic to show her how much she means to us and that may just get her to reconsider.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yeah... but at the moment my dick is limp and only 2 inches long due to the cold environment I am presently in.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

So the cold environment makes your penis bigger than it normally is? That's odd.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

She even removed all the photos. Sad day indeed.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think she had removed the photos once before early on when she joined then put them back up

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ouch flag!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Said "Goodbye!" yet still posted. Women, can't keep their mouth shut as they should!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Except for certain activities, and that isn't conversation.

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

Sad to see you go. Liked your comments and your pics you had posted.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Wow clubber is a hater

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

"I don’t know why I’m still here anymore. So long TUSCL, it has been fun." - LolitaLove789

We wondered that too since you didn't wanna dance or watch a dance. Wondered - but only for a minute - rest of the way we enjoyed you fabulous and sexy pics. Dat ass shot is epic.

If you apply to work at a strip club or for a SI photoshoot or porn flick role - JUST SEND THAT ASS PIC and nothing else - with a signature saying "Are you ready?"

In the meantime you are welcome to drop by TUSCL anytime. Great stress relief.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement