tuscl

My personal review page is just awful -- please change it back

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, March 4, 2019 10:51 PM
If you go into someone's profile and pull up their reviews (as a VIP member) the organization is just awful. It was perfect previously as you could open and close any review and their associated comments without having to load new pages. An example: [view link]

18 comments

• Liwet
    5 years ago
    Quick Display/Full Display really doesn't fix anything.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    I actually like the new layout.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    See how that works? Can't please everyone
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Founder changed it bc people didn't like the quick only view
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I also preferred the view where you could have all the reviews open and just click each to expand it. But a lot of folks didn't like it. Including njballa, and his reasoning was that he wasn't able to use the search function to look for names of girls in reviews as fast using the control+F function on his desktop/laptop. Which doesn't help those of us who mainly use our phones to browse the site.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Yes its awful change it back
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Founder... could you please change the site back to what it looked like circa March 2009? That would be great...
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I'm not a big fan, but my biggest gripe is the sort order. They go down instead of across. So like in personal view, your most recent review is top left and next most recent is below it instead of to the right. The same is true of the daily reviews, they sort by location but its down. I'd much rather see it left to right/top to bottom than top to bottom/left to right. 1 2 3 1 3 5 4 5 6 over 2 4 6
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    crap, guess its not fixed length font... 1 2 3 4 5 6 over 1 3 5 2 4 6
  • founder
    5 years ago
    You'll get used to it
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Where that edit button;) And goddamn you have one ;)
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    >You'll get used to it But we still won't like it. Reviews shouldn't be side to side at the very least. This is where all my problems seem to be coming from. Each review on top of each other; do whatever you want past that.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    I agree with most of the posts in this thread. The matrixed layout is difficult to scan. A single column is much easier to review. Even though it’s less convenient to hold, I end up turning my iPad from horizontal to vertical orientation just to get a single column again.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I dont know much about site design to understand how expanded views led to the newsletter design lol
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    fwiw, I don't like the new format.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I added options Enjoy
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    Hmm. On my Galaxy, if I look at somebody's reviews, the "quick display" starts to refresh, and then it flips back to full again. I tend to look at reviews more by city or by date submitted more than by I individuals though.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Thank you Founder for the column options!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion