tuscl

are you guys more concerned about le now?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Saturday, February 23, 2019 2:34 PM
shut the fuck up nicole no one cares what you have to say

27 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    you care enough to make a thread about her
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Willy, chill out, let her talk. If you don't like what she says, then don't read it.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If I were you willy Id be more concerned about my failed marriage. But on to the question. I dont see the Kraft situation hurting the AMP industry in the long term. In fact it may help increase business. Most guys dont know about the extras available at these spots and will be enticed to go. I honestly didnt know about that so many were close to be until I did some searching. The public has known for a while cops dont like speeding, but people still do it.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    Icey and sjg you're also both cunts.
    njb this is a good point. they can only arrest so many people right
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    When I was in my early 20s, before I got married, I frequented AMPs often. Back then it was $30 for half-hour with HE. Seldom was a tip required. Had some fabulous times. Never worried about LE.
    Thinking back on it, it would have been devastating even for an average Joe like me to get caught. I might have gotten fired. Would have been humiliated beyond belief, not sure how I would face friends, family.
    After my break-up, I visited an AMP just once for a HE, in South Florida last year. I wasn't planning on doing it again because it's just not my thing anymore, but certainly this situation would give me pause if I were still interested.
    I have been to an erotic massage place in the greater Toronto area a couple of times, but I believe that's legal. They advertise two-way reverse nude massages on their web site and tell you beforehand that you'll get a HE. That's where Bob Kraft should have gone, the dumb fuck.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    JA its so true i don;t understand how a billionaire didn't explore safer options. But i guess that's what worries me. I don't have any business paying some china girl to hj.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I've seen them shut down AMPs before when they want to, then other better avenues pop up. But I wouldnt be going to any massage parlors in Jupiter anytime soon!!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I've seen them shut down AMPs before when they want to, then other better avenues pop up. But I wouldnt be going to any massage parlors in Jupiter anytime soon!!
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    There’s a place with two neon signs. One says massage, and the other says open. Both are on any time day or night. They don’t seem worried.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    This was a lengthy, expensive investigation to shut down a handful of AMPs. It makes headlines and a political statement but will have little effect on the hundreds of other AMPs.

The real risk is that it motivates the legislature to establish new licensing and safety regulations that make it difficult to open or maintain any massage parlor.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Here is the police report with lots detail, including what the hidden video cameras saw for each client.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/9…
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    What I wonder is what causes then to go after a place? In the police report above they do indeed use online forums and reviews to get a sense of what kind of activities are taking place. They mention rubmaps specifically, but who's to say they don't start using other forums, or even TUSCL to start going after more places?

I know folks talk about bribe money that clubs pay to LE to keep the heat off. But does that really work? It seems it does, as I'm sure it's no secret what certain clubs are about. Is it an election year in Florida or something? Or did they make out Robert Kraft in the video and say hey let's break this story now?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    In some cases, it’s community pressure. A neighborhood group might organize to oppose a business. Or, some event may bring negative attention to a business.

In other cases, an elected official calculates that they can generate votes by opposing a certain type of business. That’s where this concept of trafficking lets them take the moral high ground rather than being perceived as a puritanical busybody.

In the case of Jupiter, the clients seemed to be coming from wealthier surrounding communities. Or, maybe there was selective prosecution of wealthier individuals. That’s a good political angle: defending your hard working community from wealthy predators from outside.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Florida snd new york are very risky to go to an amp. Leo bust amps regurarly in both states snd have for a long time. Both states also do a lot of online prostitution stings. I would monger in either state to risky
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't monger in either state
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Sometimes it's just to let the clubs/parlors know who has the upper hand. It's a course correction.

Sometimes it's because the clubs/parlors have done something incredibly stupid and newsworthy. So, the cops need to address public and political pressure.

Sometimes it really is human trafficking and the cops are right to shut it down.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    mark thanks very much for sharing the police report
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "are you guys more concerned about le now?"

Considering my starting point was zero fucks, I'd say my current level is about 1000 times that now.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No, I’m not concerned about LE. Mongering in NJ is odd - the club rules vary. But - if you go to a club that has traditionally offered extras - in a city with bigger issues - it’s fine. They’d rather bust the junkie on the corner - than the respectable citizen itc with his pants around his ankles.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Well that police report failed to mention how the cops LEGALLY got cameras into those rooms. Likely got their own willies whacked to HE. Also failed to mention how often the officers beat their own meat while reviewing “the evidence”. Also, the charge of TRAFFICKING that the media lead us to believe is not mentioned. So, basically the cops got their willies played with while placing cameras into a licensed office. What a fucking joke of law enforcement!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I agree that after reading the report there’s nothing that indicates trafficking or white slavery. Looks more like good old fashioned capitalism.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The cops obtained warrants for all of the surveillance, including video and tracking cars associated with the spas.

I'm always careful about LE. So, I guess my answer to the OP's question is 'no'. I'm not being *more* careful.

One of the news sites local to FL went into greater detail about how the cops utilized "forum-based" websites where the customers used "code" to describe what types of services were available. These sites helped LE get their warrants.

That being said, I would caution club reviewers (and those who review the reviews) to commit their errors on the side of discretion.

We are our own worst enemy at times.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I will not touch a mp with a ten foot pole
  • ime
    6 years ago
    The affidavit said Jupiter police, using the ruse of a bomb scare report, evacuated Orchids of Asia shortly before midnight on Jan. 17, then planted hidden cameras inside the spa. Five days of video evidence was collected.

https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/news/…

Faked a bomb threat to plant cameras.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does this mean Kraft had 2 visits in 5 days?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I’ll say it again. Cops didn’t give a damn about rescuing the women who were supposedly being trafficked. If they did, they would have shut down the spa immediately. Their actions prove this was all about embarrassing the Johns.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Surprised Dugan hasn’t given his 24 cents on the issue. I’d have figured this witch hunt was all due to everybody hating the Patriots for being the #1 team Super Bowl champs, and this is one way to knocking down a power house football team by defaming the owner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion