tuscl

So many of you guys think being a super hot girl excuses bad behavior

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Following up on my previous topic referring to a text exchange between myself and a former favorite, one thing I noticed is many of you guys think it’s just fine for a woman to act like an entitled twat if she’s very pretty. But I need to tell you that’s bullshit. I’ve been with many beautiful even exceptionally stunning women and I spend a decent amount of money, but I don’t accept that kind of behavior from anyone, I personally treat all of the ladies I encounter nicely unless of course they start out being a bitch to me right off the bat. I say if she can’t act like a lady all the way around I have no further time for them, I don’t care if she’s hot as fuck if she doesn’t respect me enough to show that she appreciates me and the coin I’m willing to drop, I will cut them off without an explanation.

64 comments

• Lovelyeast
    6 years ago
    This sounds more like a rant/scolding rather than a discussion. Lol, ok
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No not a rant at all you can disagree with me but there’s nothing wrong with expecting a woman to act nice and to be fair most do, I’m just pointing out to some of these guys that you get what you deserve, if you’re willing to settle for less than what you want you must have some self esteem issues yourself.
    6 years ago
    There have been several studies on the topic of pretty people getting more and better shakes whenever a subjective situation arises. From lower prices when negotiating to smaller sentences in trials, much better results in job interviews and more upgrades when traveling. Stunning studies really.

Some better looking women start to expect this kind of treatment and then start acting like they are entitled. Happens to some college athletes also. Only solution I can see is that we ship all gorgeous women and great athletes to Siberia where they can start colonies if they like, we should start today with that Tom Brady guy and his wife.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Shorter description: “ I demand that all dancers grovel before me”.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol good one I thought you had me on ignore.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I did. With this new VIP forum, I’m trying a new approach. We’ll see how long it lasts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So i need to be careful because you don’t want to hear anything other than your own opinions lol
    #findingsafespace
    ;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    He's making a good point and it isn't a rant.

So far at least this board has a slightly different version of white knight than what I have seen on other monger boards but there does seem to be a desire to protect women who for whatever the reason feel they can get away treating people ( not just guys who are clients) like crap for no other reason than they feel like it.

In the long run in life it doesn't pan out--not for women, not for men. And this part is a rant...........my rant.....the entire social media poser crap lends to this with some of the quote "influencer" comments that others take as gospel.

I've only come across one dancer so I count myself lucky that felt that way about herself and a lot of her nonsense I found out came from dating one of the club managers.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t know know what exactly bad behavior is. If it’s the enjoy your day thing, that would not bother me in the least. I don’t go through life trying to sculpt and correct people on how I want them to be either. I just work on me. Being as charming as I can attracts people I want in my life.

That being said my threshold for bullshit with a 10 will be a higher then my threshold for bullshit with a 6. So I might be guilty. But what exactly is bullshit though? You can’t tell me it’s the enjoy your day thing.

I’m gonna be totally honest most dancers are pretty pleasant to me. Are you talking about being nasty 25? I really have not encountered that too much. Dancers I really didn’t like wouldn’t get last initial dances/conversations. Can you give some examples? I/others could tell you what we would do if it were us.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ what’s so difficult about recognizing entitled behavior?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "So many of you guys think being a super hot girl excuses bad behavior"

To an extent, it does.

OTOH, exhibiting bad behavior is what allows the not so pretty girls a chance to make money in (and out of) the club.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    There’s a wide berth on that 25. I don’t know for me if I gotta look the other way on some shit to have sex with a 10 I will. And so will all of you.

There has to be some part of the story you are not telling us. Something is bothering you with this girl. I just want to know what exactly she did.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I am going to be physically attracted to any hot girl. The bad behavior just determines if I spend any amount of time with her. And probably spend any money on her. There is always another hot girl around the corner.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Muddy9, Don't read more into than what I said, @Warrenboy and @flagooner got it, you obviously don't as do a lot of the younger guys, just for the record, I'll say that when I was young I wouldn't stand for bad behavior either, but I've never had a shortage of hot women in my life.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Warrior see it, as well !
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Well let me put it this way if it’s between the 7 with the great personality and totally clicks or the 9 that’s all over the place. I’m taking the 9.

But I’m a night shift guy. Alot of posters maybe most on here are dayshift. There’s your difference.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    The "9" with a snotty personality spontaneously turns into a "6" if you know her long enough.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    And honestly I’m rolling my eyes at expecting a “well mannered madame” when you go to the strip club.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Too bad for you bro, you'll learn eventually I'm assuming you're a millennial ; )
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Just a thought Muddy but you are the customer, not the dancer. The dancer is there for your money and to a larger extent than some will admit your attention.

Don't take my comment the wrong way but what's the difference when you are going out be it a strip club or any club bar with the intent on spending a fair amount of money. You treat the staff with respect and you should expect the same. If your stating it's okay for someone because of their looks or the way they can shake their butt to treat you in a lessor fashion not only are you accepting less but to some extent you are setting her up for failure once she passes into her non-dancing career.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Look 25 your not being clear anyway. I still don’t what your even talking about? Is the being buried in a phone all night? Is it a possibly passive aggresive text? When your more specific I can answer your question. But there are certain things this millennial generation, and yes that I am a part of (although most new strippers are in the next one now) do shit that they are just gonna do. I accept because that’s what they all fucking do.

Now if you mean she’s straight up disrespecting you? Yeah sure fuck that bitch. I’m with you. But a fucking odd text message? Just give me her number, I’m interested. I’ll put up with the bizzare texting.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Look 25 your not being clear anyway. I still don’t what your even talking about? Is the being buried in a phone all night? Is it a possibly passive aggresive text? When your more specific I can answer your question. But there are certain things this millennial generation, and yes that I am a part of (although most new strippers are in the next one now) do shit that they are just gonna do. I accept because that’s what they all fucking do.

Now if you mean she’s straight up disrespecting you? Yeah sure fuck that bitch. I’m with you. But a fucking odd text message? Just give me her number, I’m interested. I’ll put up with the bizzare texting.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Seems pretty clear to me I don’t think you misunderstood anything I said I think you’re in an argumentative mood, not interested in going back and forth for the sake of going back and forth.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC Well that explains why you’re having a hard time finding a girlfriend
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I readily admit that a hot girl can get away with a lot more with me than an ugly one. But I have my limits.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Age can be brutal to exceptionally hot women.

Markets often dictate behavior. This is why fat girls often give great head. And yeah I'll put up with more bulllshit the hotter a girl is.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Meanwhile, tonight's OTC GFE discloses her GPS to twentyfive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiq5tnzm…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @wallanon That's a bit over the top don't cha think ? ;)
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    The video cut off at 4 seconds so the younger TUSCLers wouldn't get nightmares.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Yeah I see that ;)
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Well, we’re talking about women who are 90% of the time doing Oscar level acting to pretend they like a PL’s jokes, find his FUPA hot, have a thing for guys 2.5x their age, like wiping cum off their hands, and don’t smell your BO or breath. “Entitled?” Seems to at a minimum be relative.

FWIW, if a girl is not fun to talk to, she likely gets less of my money. I won’t say zero because I’ve made many regrettable decisions and put up with some BS, but likely she gets less.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m not exactly sure how “hot” I am...but that’s the appropriate level for excusing bad behavior. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "Well let me put it this way if it’s between the 7 with the great personality and totally clicks or the 9 that’s all over the place. I’m taking the 9. "

Not I. A 9 that rubs me the wrong way won't get my dick hard. I can get all worked up with a 7 that intrigues me. She doesn't even have to rub me the right way for those that caught the double entendre above.

I agree that it is a common difference between day and night shift clubbers. Night seems to be mostly about an amped atmosphere and day about a more relaxed mongering experience.

There's also often a difference between older and younger. My SC goals have certainly changed as I've matured.

Now, I look for clubs that are handicapped friendly and are open early enough for me to get in and out in time to hit the early bird special and a fruit cup before they're gone.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @nicespice. You're running a 106 degree fever.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, those pics--9.85+
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Huh?

I’m failing to understand how the OP is either unclear or out of line.

Maybe I’m an old fart who’s put up with more shit that I should have, but hotness does not excuse assholery. I don’t see why this appears to be controversial.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GMD the idiots that think this is controversial or unclear are either, too stupid to think for themselves, or just poseurs.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Nice spice is hot enough to get away with some internet trolling activity.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    25 posted: "I don’t care if she’s hot as fuck if she doesn’t respect me enough to show that she appreciates me and the coin I’m willing to drop, I will cut them off without an explanation."

Actually 25, you don't just cut them off, which was exactly what I chided you about in another thread. Instead you write snarky passive aggressive text retorts, among other things I'm sure. That and stuff like this thread are exactly why I think that you take this stuff a bit too personally.

I don't get irritated much anymore by dancers because I realize that they are far younger than I and often deal with things that make them defensive. Should I take it personally when one of my young children has a tantrum or my dog has an accident on the carpet? Of course not. Then why would I do so over the silly ramblings of a young woman who is so much younger and so much less economically secure than I that she's shaking her ass on a stage for my amusement?

Unlike a child or my pet, however, since I am not responsible for a stripper's education, my corrective behavior is limited to a true instant cutoff. Beyond that, I have too many other real concerns in life to give it or her much more thought. You, on the other hand, feel the need to take it as some personal affront and then keep going back for more. You think that you're the only one who she's said silly stuff like that to? LOL.

The one exception I make to above is when they come back and press to learn why they've been cut off. That means that a corrective swat, so to speak, may be worth a few minutes of my time. The rest is up to her, but if she handles it poorly and/or doesn't want to hear it then I just send her back off. Simple. Why this is so emotionally charged for you kinda' baffles me to be honest. This is entertainment, nothing more.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With strippers who are at the top end - the 9’s - I think it’s possible they can become accustomed to many things that would create a sense of entitlement (over time).

They probably never buy drinks in clubs or civilian bars. They must have their asses kissed every day. They probably know that a smile can get them out of a speeding ticket.

Over time, they can grow to expect these things. They may not understand the entitlement - as they might think all girls get the same treatment. But it may still exist. It can lead to expectations and being less thankful for things others don’t get.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I've been guilty of letting really hot dancers get away with some bad behavior, but I'm pretty good about not letting an isolated incident become a pattern of bad behavior. To a degree, everyone has a bad day or makes bad decisions. I'm not always a stellar customer...

For some particularly hot dancers (8+), the reality is that they can *usually* get away with it. Because, for every customer who isn't willing to put up with shitty behavior from a smokeshow dancer, there's nine others who will happily soak it up and pay for the privilege.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Rick I can always count on you to come late to the party and piss on your shoes after you’ve had a few gulps of Thunderbird, you remind me of the guy with the toilet paper stuck to his shoe walking around with everyone laughing at you.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @25: And you remind me of one of the those over-emotional old men who argues with a young girl in the club because she isn't giving him enough attention. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Haha
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Though between your emotional angst over a silly young girl and your constant need to wrap yourself in the emotional security of an affirming herd that doesn't really exist, I'm starting to wonder if this is real or if you just take it up the ass IRL and post here for giggles.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I agree 25, nobody should get by with entitled behavior. Girls learn to manipulate by the time they’re 4 years old just by being cute, so it’s definitely a learned trait via Instincts.

The intelligent girls learn more talents other than cuteness as they get older, like intelligence and charm, not just getting by with their looks.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That idiotic remark says more about you than me. You’re such a manly, man and your insights are so valuable, I usually just ask myself, what would RickiBoi do in any given situation, than to be a mensch I do exactly the opposite.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sorry meat you ninja’d me that was for RickiBoi
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    25, you mean to be a schlump you do the exact opposite? ;)

I'll walk back the 'take it up the ass" part as a little gratuitous. But IMHO you really need to remember where you and this young girl each sit in the power structure. She is a young girl who wants/needs your money enough to get naked and rub on you in the hopes that you'll pay her. There is an inherent power imbalance there that each one of these girls must fight against as she tries to earn, so yes some act in odds ways and it doesn't help that many of them start out with a lot of problems before they ever take their clothes off for a living.

When you get over-emotional about this stuff, all you do is decrease your own entertainment while also increasing whatever misery these girls already experience. So far from being a mensch, you've just added to her problems, which are likely already significant. This is kinda' like when you've convinced yourself that your grandkids are being given two cultures when really they are being given none in any real way. You have an amazing capacity for self delusion 25. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Such angst, you really are conflicted, you know I'm correct but it's difficult for you to back off of this jerk persona you've created for yourself, unless of course you really are a millenial, in which case we don't give you enough credit for being the prodigy that you are after all you started here a year before me, so when you started posting you were a young tween.
    What's with the cultural references anyway, are you a closeted bigot, just let it all out motherfucker, you are a bore !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes, in a SC the more physically attractive girls often do get away with a bit more. Gee, they do IRL too. It's human nature to play favorites.

SCs are where customers are allowed to be shallow and, to a point, misogynistic so it is a bit more acceptable there. But there is a point where it doesn't matter how hot she is.

It's like on a PITA (Pain In The Ass) Scale of 1-10...

A "6" may only get away with a 3 PITA whereas a "9" might get away with a 5 PITA. But nobody gets a pass after that..

We all set our thresholds a little differently. Some give more leeway than others.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Persona? Old man, this is me and all I'm doing is calling it like I see it. I'd say the same things to you in person. I'm a Gen Xer for whatever that has to do with anything.

The cultural reference was solely a means to illustrate your self delusions. Do you really think that passive aggressive ankle biting of a much younger, poorer and more troubled dancer makes you a mensch? Similarly, have you really convinced yourself that your grandkids are getting both Catholic and Jewish heritage when their parents aren't truly training them in either (mixed couples rarely do)? Yup. self delusion at its best. ;)

I feel like I've stumbled across the needy dayshift at my favorite club, full of old men who need to be coddled to spend money. Only on a place like this can a guy who is pushing 50 feel like the young spry night shift type. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Delusional moron and closet bigot, I’ve met plenty of guys like you in my time, correcting you’re delusions is a job for professionals, I don’t have the time or patience to get involved
    Cest’ La Vie
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    FWIW, I’ve no doubt at all that some hot girls get away with bad or disrespectful behavior, in general. I personally don’t tolerate it, but that intolerance is usually limited to not spending my money and/or ignoring them, unless it’s a truly egregious form, and even then it’s usually just laughing it off.

As has been pointed out, one instance does not necessarily a pattern make, so I do my best to avoid making shitty comments when it happens on the off chance that she’ll change at some future point.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just to be clear I’m not suggesting that anyone do anything to correct anyone’s behavior, I’m saying that if you spend money on an entitled girl you’re weak and have a self esteem problem. If you allow yourself to be treated as a doormat then that’s what you are.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Would a non entitled stripper ever be a stripper? I think if she was above her looks she would enter some other field to earn a living.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    There is no excuse for acting poorly.... if you are beautiful you can be a beautiful bitch, if you are rich you can be a rich bitch.... The underlying theme there is you are still a bitch. Now before DC gets her panties in a wad.... not all women are bitches, there are beautiful sweet women. I am just not sharing my time, money, or life with a bitch no matter how hot she is. If you do then you are just as fucking shallow as she is
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    gmd posted: "FWIW, I’ve no doubt at all that some hot girls get away with bad or disrespectful behavior, in general. I personally don’t tolerate it, but that intolerance is usually limited to not spending my money and/or ignoring them, unless it’s a truly egregious form, and even then it’s usually just laughing it off."

+1. Exactly.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    25 don’t get so grumpy on me jeez. Just trying to give you a viewpoint here. “Just to be clear, I’m not suggesting anyone do anything to correct anyone’s behavior” That’s what I thought you meant to earlier. I’m thinking to myself I am not gonna go train these girls.

I’m not saying get treated like a doormat either but some of things they do I just brush off. The idea is to make me cum in my pants I don’t want to over complicate this. I’m not getting married to these girls. That’s all I’m saying I don’t think we are as far apart on this as you make it out to be. I was just trying to see where the line was for you. That’s all. No need to lose your shit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Not getting all grumpy just pointing out the obvious
    Enjoy your day ;)
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Oh fuck you. I still love you but fuck you that was perfect.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Letting a hot dancer get away with something that you wouldn't let a non-hot dancer get away with doesn't mean you let her treat you like a doormat.

For instance I won't get dances from a dancer if she lights up next to me without asking but I might let it slide for another.
  • Gilfly90
    6 years ago
    Well this was an enjoyable thread to read until it got so personal! Agree with some of the above comments—to do this properly you’d need like 2 pictures side by side of a 7 and a 9.5 with a caption of each’s bad-ish behavior (the 9.5’s being worse of course) and then ask ppl to choose.

I think we can all agree that we all have a point where we’ll walk away—if a 10 walks up and kicks me in the balls i’ll Walk away (or crawl) (unless that’s my fetish). OTOH if she promises BBBJCIM then says something mean i’ll probably stick around for a few minutes and see what happens. The pivotal question is where our lines are in a given situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion