tuscl

don’t really need any advice but feel free to critique

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Here is a series of texts between me and a former favorite
Tuesday
Her- hey how you doing? Haven’t seen you in forever, enjoy your day
Waited till Wednesday to respond
Me- hi so nice to here from you, hope alls well, I sometimes think about you you’re such a sweetheart looks like you think about me as well
Her- cool thank you I’m awesome, but I think I love myself too much, enjoy your day
I didn’t respond till very late
Me- we’ll thats great I hope GPS doesn’t become a thing , but I think you are one terrific gal
She responded this morning
Her- Thanks, I don't know what your reference is too when you write GPS. Enjoy your day

So what’s new, the enjoy your day at the end of each text, she’s very pretty but so fucking entitled should I let her in on the shade, I’m sure she just misses the money I’m leaning towards not responding to her last message.

69 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'd just leave it alone. Drama isn't fun for me.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'd be surprised if she doesn't know what GPS stands for. but regardless it all depends on how bad you want to burn the bridge if I'd spell it out for her.

Since I don't know the girl at all I can't comment with certainty but from my own experience when I receive text similar the first thing that comes to mind is are they drunk or had a bit too much weed. Especially when they don't seem uniform throughout the conversation.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Run away. Too many cool chicks out there to spend money on.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Girls want what they can't have... Or hard to get. In my mind GPS is a compensation for that phenomena anyways. If she was pretty and a good time, I would continue to slow play, no skin off your nose, and see if it leads to a non GPS encounter. Best of both worlds, not creating any drama, but also leaving options open for re-engaging if you've enjoyed her in the past.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    " or things that are hard to get"
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Too me 25, that was not even that bad to draw conclusions from. I don’t know her obviously but when you have her bent over, how much does her GPS really matter?

If I eliminated every girl with a not great personality in my life, I would be a pretty fucking lonely dude. I work with it (up to a point) And it works for me.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Oddly I've had a lot of strippers lately tell me to enjoy the rest of my day.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago

My last CF took a hiatus and came back with hideous breasts after her second enhancement. She didn't mention it, but when I asked why she had not been working for some time, she said she'd gone to Europe. I had always gonnen dances from her on my visits, but I didn't on that visit. I avoided the club when she was working. She finally texts me and asked why I didn't come by any more. I just told her that her "trip to Europe" ruined her in my book. Never heard from her again.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I think I would respond with... GPS is Golden Pussy Syndrome, when you said you love yourself too much it made me think of it. I have used that term to describe women who have an overly high opinion of themselves or their services. I have never felt that way about youthus the comment that I hope that does not become an issue for you
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Not really interested in drama, this woman is a 9+ her personality is great when she’s in person and I have gone out with her many times in the past, I backed off when I started get RIL feelings, because she’s very high maintenance, but overall she’s pretty fine and a major draw in the club she works at.
    She is a bit over thirty has long dark hair a mixed complexion tall and thin with a beautiful figure nicely proportioned with a full B or small C. As great as she is there’s lots of great gals out there, and I didn’t care for her response that she loves herself too much, that was a big turn off, I don’t need any dancer that much especially with how much money I spend that I won’t find another just as great.
  • Lovelyeast
    6 years ago
    Uuggh both of y’all responses annoyed me. I didn’t know what GPS meant. Maybe she didn’t either( I’m a dancer).
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    It kind of came off as sarcastic to me. Like not completly serious. Even if not good for her she loves herself. I fucking love me.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Agree with ish. Don’t waste anymore time or money. Time is the enemy for these women. More goes by the older and less hot they get
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Looks like I'm in the minority... Not Unusual. 25, you did introduce a new piece of information which would change my thoughts. I wasn't aware that you had backed off because of feelings for her. That changes the dynamics.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Looks like I'm in the minority... Not Unusual. 25, you did introduce a new piece of information which would change my thoughts. I wasn't aware that you had backed off because of feelings for her. That changes the dynamics.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    What she might say in a random text is far less important than what she does in person. If she treats you like she has GPS and acts like she has GPS when she is with me, that's the end for me. I wouldn't make much of anything out of a single text that may or may not be taken out of context or may or may not have even been sent sober or otherwise.

Fuck 'em til you no longer want to fuck 'em. Then, fuck 'em.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @bubba don’t think that bit of information really changed this that much it was back a while ago and I nipped those feelings in the bud, I really didn’t like that response, I thought it was a bit disrespectful, and I was real careful with my responses up till that remark.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I mean come on 25. This is like some BS text exchange ofcourse there is something way deeper. But damn I HAVE GOT to see how hot this girl is to to get someone like you to that point.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Does anyone outside of the monger community use the term GPS? ☺

Anyway, sounds like more trouble than she's worth, but only you really know the answer to that. I once had a fav who another customer thought had GPS, which he readily shared with me one night at the bar. Little did he know that I was plowing her regularly and she was otherwise fine with me, minus the occasional slip up. But if you feel like she is disrespecting you and she is otherwise not a great provider, then there it is.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @muddy way hotter than you have any idea, but I forgot how Subraman described it once a woman gets to that level of hot, it becomes irrelevant but yes she’s the girl walking down the street that everyone turns and goes dayum.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    25, you know her and I don’t so take this for what it’s worth. But any response you send that gets into defining GPS doesn’t seem to me be likely to go well.

Often the response we don’t send is the best response.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree I haven’t responded nor do I intend to
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Someone recently described the hottest of the hot as wavemakers. You know they’re headed your way because from across the room you see the wave of heads turning to stare.

Not sure if that’s what you’re thinking of.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s a good description but Subraman had a specific name for it I think it might have been Dushko Scale I can’t remember I’m hoping he weighs in here.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Set her up with me, and pay for it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yes. The Dushku Law, or something like that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I usually take those out-of-the-blue cold-texts as feelers on her part - I assume she's in need of a $$$-infusion to be texting out of the blue (at least if all I've been is a custy) - I don't like being strung along thus I don't string other people along - if her company interests me I reply, if not I ignore the text.

I take that text as her trying to gauge how you may currently feel about her and hooking up w/ her - i.e. a PL-reply like "... wow so great to hear from you hope we can get together like old times ..." will let her feel one is somewhat on her hook for her to move-in, vs giving her the cold-shoulder where she might decide to look for greener pasture$.

Sometimes the cold-texts come after a falling-out b/w the PL and dancer and she wanting to test the waters - or maybe her GPS prevents her from being more to the point as for her to not look to desperate/needy for the PL/his-$$$ - just my 2-cents.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I took it like that but I figured there’d be something in there of educational value for the board ;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Generally I have found no response has more of an impact than you can imagine. (I've been here and done that)

^ Papi--you'd be surprised. Sometimes money is not the issue.....knowing you are out there and still hooked at some level plays as much into their ego as well

^ Rick---yes they do. First time I heard it was from a bunch of stock broker types in a NYC bar. GPS that is....
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Her "thank you I’m awesome, but I think I love myself too much" snippet is confusing but maybe she was just trying to be funny.

The "enjoy your day" at end of text is lazy marketing. For a short period I was a regular to girl who frequently ended texts with "safe travels" whether I was traveling or not which was also .

I've never gotten a "come see me" text and I'm crossing my fingers I never do.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^which was also...lazy marketing.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Pass her to me if she's that hot. I won't fuck around and waste her time sending flirty texts and Ill get right to the point ie $$ and see when she's free to go dine at Bonetown USA lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The OP should've just sent her a dick-pic - as everyone knows a dick-pic says a 1000-words
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Yeah but the dick pic would have a sign that says:

tuscl.net
    twentyfive
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ ; )
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Good thread 25! People in sakes know how to set expectations, and props to you for recognizing her game plan and resetting her expectations of you. She is probably used to setting the bait and having the average guy bite, but you’ve shown a better way to play it.

If she doesn’t compromise to your ways it’s best to move on you experienced monger.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ “people in sales”.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Funny how this thread breaks down the differences between the older and more experienced PLs seems like the older guys get where I’m coming from, the younger guys don’t really get the fact that I’ve dated and fucked many smoking hot women over my lifetime.
    Guys keep in mind there’s loads of stunningly gorgeous ladies out there, you don’t need to take her bullshit, just be nice and expect great behavior in return for treating a female well.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Sometimes things don't translate well in text. She types a lot of words for a stripper.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    What people say in text is less important than what they do in person. Misunderstood tone and all that. My radar would be up but it wouldn’t be an automatic DQ.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That’s why a smart person will just text basic replies not try to make it complicated.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I have one dancer I haven't even been OTC yet who likes to text me fantasies what she wants to do with me, to me and what I can do to her. She can be fun but recently it's been 10 texts a day. I've stopped replying and I'm hoping they slow down a bit. She's really hot but not worth that much of a hassle. I last saw her at a club in Nov. I may need to arrange something to see if she is fun
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Generic texts mean she is running thru her contacts waiting to see if any offers pop up. Savvy PLs know this. This is what she was doing. When OP didnt make offer and made small talk she was already on to the next contact.

Personalized texts are different.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    25 posted: "Funny how this thread breaks down the differences between the older and more experienced PLs seems like the older guys get where I’m coming from, the younger guys don’t really get the fact that I’ve dated and fucked many smoking hot women over my lifetime."

25, keep in mind that we are only responding to the text exchange that you posted. We have no idea what she's like in person or any of the other context that you have. If you believe, based upon everything you know about her, that those texts were intentionally disrespectful then so be it.

But as someone else who has had more than his share of good OTC partners, I understand that sometimes this silliness is a function of overcompensating for insecurities rather than true self entitlement. I would have dropped the conversation as soon as she sent the "love myself too much" text and f,then blown off any other texts she might send until I see her again ITC. Then we'd have a teaching moment when I tell her to go love herself too much someplace else. If she is really just insecure she'll apologize and try to make it up, while the truly self entitled one will likely walk away. Easy peasy.

Just a very slight philosophical difference I think. I don't agree that being thin skinned and easy to offend is the hallmark of a seasoned hound. A seasoned hound knows that most of these girls are headcases and can navigate this stuff with equanimity, provided that he is ready to provide a quick corrective swat when needed (figurative, lol). I am thick skinned when dealing with these girls and will tolerate a certain amount of silliness up to a point, so long as it is not direct contempt or disrespect or otherwise interfering with my entertainment.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Of course, I don't take much of what these girls say very seriously anyway, so I'd probably be chuckling and add something like "go,git" if she stood there too long looking confused. But I suppose that personalty and attitude isn't something that can really be taught.

I should add that sometimes the insecure ones will walk away too, but when they calm down they may be tempted to come back and apologize. Those ones are good too. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Funny @Rick all of that verbosity just to take a shot at me, let me clue you in I’m far from thin skinned, you obviously didn’t read much of the thread before coming to a conclusion that nobody else did. You may be a seasoned hound, but you lack reading comprehension skills, I took your response as somewhat comical. I’m not offended, either by her or you.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Actually twenty, all of that verbosity was simply to provide an alternative as to how that might be handled and viewed.

But yes, in all honesty, you did come across as a little thin skinned, both with this...

"Me- we’ll thats great I hope GPS doesn’t become a thing , but I think you are one terrific gal"

...and with your comment about "taking her bullshit." I would have chalked up the exchange as a silly young girl making silly comments. For some reason, you felt compelled to write that pointless follow-up text and then let us know, with great fanfare, that you won't take her "bullshit." If I mis-interpreted then mea culpa, but it comes across as a little emotionally invested to me.

Oh, and I type quickly and pump out paragraphs of spin for a living, so it is no great effort for me to plop this stuff on a screen. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ah @Rick again I wasn’t referring to the girl in the text exchange in that taking her bullshit remark but you demonstrated your reading comprehension prowess is not as refined as your ability to toss shade lol.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ah, so you were just pointed disjointed and unconnected thoughts instead? So you didn't consider her "so fucking entitled" texts to be an example of stripper bullshit? Ok, mea culpa then. :)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    that should have said "posting" disjointed...lol
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    On a conceptual level, I also see this tendency to get too emotionally invested in silly young headcases a lot with guys in the clubs. In fact, the other night, two older men (well into their 50s) almost got into a fight over a stripper. Even worse though, I'm acquainted with a friend of one of these two rocket scientists and when I joked to him that his buddy is losing the point of the club if he's getting emotional over a stripper, his friend responded with an impassioned, "What do you mean? They're people too!" Just smh.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That was my thoughts on this thread dude try reading correctly where that was posted and go back to critiquing reviews from DR Evil it’s difficult at best for you to keep your flame wars going. Remember walk and chew !lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why won't you respond to my text? Enjoy your day
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    DC proclaim a flame war!!!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Steel, lol. Nah, this is just a healthy difference of opinion. I'm not going to troll twenty five over the next 25 threads he posts in just because we don't see eye to eye on an issue.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The "enjoy your day" thing was so fucking annoying I might have nixed her over that. I would not have nixed her over anything else she said, at least without more context -- all I know so far is, smoking hot chick, might be a bit insecure, I probably wouldn't have referenced the GPS.

The limit beyond which the chick's hotness doesn't matter: Dushku Limit. Once she's as hot as Eliza Dushku, it isn't meaningful to describe how much hotter she is http://petertips.blogspot.com/2014/02/th…

Other reference was the crowdsourced hotness scale: level one is a head-turner, level 2 is a wave-maker (you can track her movements in a crowd by a wave of turning heads), level 3 is Whoa (guys say and do stupid shit when they see her, stop their friends to point her out, etc) :) :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Yeah @Subraman enjoy your day was a lot worse than I love myself too much, and she’s unquestionably a level 3.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My ATATF is a Whoa girl. She is so hot I almost get giddy sometimes. I've kind of expected that at some point, some angry young drunk guys would start shit with me over her, but it's amazingly never happened, in fact nothing even close. Sometimes they drunkenly congratulate me, it's hysterical. Usually, though, I just see guys at a distance mouth "whoooooa!" and grab their friends to physically turn them to see her lol. I'm going to start telling them to enjoy their day.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The funny thing is no matter how hot they are eventually they are someone's PITA.

In some ways guys are worse than women with being happy with what we have.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    As I said earlier, and Rick repeated, most of these girls with GPS are compensating for their insecurities. If you can figure out how to navigate it, and it is a pain in the ass, you can connect with some prime. I understand the guys who don't want to spend the energy....but I try to never interpret their behavior as disrespect towards me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ yes @Bubba but Rick wasn as interested in commenting, as he was in throwing a bit of shade, I do get it that most of the prettiest girls are insecure as heck, that’s not news to me, nor are daddy issues. I usually agree with you and I do here as well.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'll admit that my post lacked a bit of tact, but I was being serious about the angry vibe coming off of some of that. Though in my defense on the tact front, I was trying more than you know. After reading below...

- Me- we’ll thats great I hope GPS doesn’t become a thing , but I think you are one terrific gal -

I hope that passive aggressive texting doesn't become a thing, but of course I'm sure you're one terrific guy. ;)

I was holding that in literally for hours, lol.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hey Rick let it all out I’d hate to think I was the one who caused you to have a stroke;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL.
  • gentleman6555
    6 years ago
    Yeah worst thing to do is be passive aggressive with these girls. Better off ignoring her completely than saying shit like that. She’s definitely being a little bitchy, but in this situation you either pissed her off or she never liked you at all in the first place. Either way being more of a dick isn’t worth the trouble, just move on
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Whatever boy
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Well 25, IMHO gentleman's first two sentences were right on the money. There is no upside in being passive aggressive with a stripper. It just makes a monger look weak and emotional, which is self-defeating with these girls.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    In your humble opinion everyone is weak except for your humble opinions lol
    Enjoy your day
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I doubt defining GPS will go well. However, if she was a good otc experience - and she’s a 9+ - I’m guessing she gets her ass kissed a lot. It’s probably easy to let it go to her head.

Back to the otc. If she’s open to fucking otc - it might be worth pursuing? I’m not sure that otc was mentioned - but a top level girl must earn a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion