tuscl

Would you let your gf be a stripper?

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:28 PM
I have a questions for all the guys. Say you have a gf right? Would you let her be a stripper and make a lot of money? Or would you just break up with her?

32 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If she is really stripper material, then she is not going to listen to what I say. Also, probably when a girl becomes a stripper it is a big change. So most likely it would be me getting a stripper as a GF, not a GF becoming a stripper. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Everyone is entitled to do what they wanna do but I would not want a GF in the sex biz just like I assume most women not in the sex biz would not want a BF in the sex biz
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't think a girl in a committed relationship would change to being a stripper. She would value the relationship. But if she didn't care about the relationship, then she could decide to be a stripper. But then the relationship would end. SJG
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    As long as she buys me a new Play Station, I'm cool with it.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If I trusted her to be a truly clean stripper, sure.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    That would be easy for DC. Just needs to find lesbian stripper
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    in most cases No. Knowing what I know about the SC game. But I can think of one girl girl over the years that I might actually trust. One!
  • Purplesun
    5 years ago
    I'd be cool with said GF doing something like burlesque, but dance pole stripping? No.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I don't have the power to "let her", but unless she was an amazing skier, I would not date a stripper.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've mostly dated strippers since I was 17 and wouldn't change it for anything. If he's not strong enough to handle a girl dancing then its on him. I love strippers, the lifestyle, just used to it
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Just takes a certain type of dude secure enough to handle it.
  • Dudecreeping
    5 years ago
    She would have to pay me ... if she not paying me or making daily deposits. Then No.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    My gf *was* a stripper. :) As skibum said though, there is no “let” about it. You either put up with it, convince her to stop, or leave. Full stop.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Agree, there's no "let" about it. I would, and have, casually dated -- more like FWB -- a stripper. Would not seriously date a stripper.
  • ancientlurker
    5 years ago
    If she's giving me all I want and has energy for more, and I was never made to feel that some customer was getting something that I wasn't ... it might be doable.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    It could be fun!
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Girlfriend? Sure, why not, no problem. If I were to want to have a serious relationship? No way I would move forward with that - would not be interested in having an SO grinding on and being groped by other guys.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Depends. If she was already a stripper then there is no letting her strip and you need to be able to deal with it. She is already set in her ways. If we were together and she decided to become a stripper, then I would have an issue. Girls change when they start stripping either due to all the attention, the cash or the creeps she has ro deal with.
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    5 years ago
    I raise my cup to all the men who don't judge a woman for her choice to be apart of this lifestyle. I myself have found my interactions with them to always be pleasant.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yes! if she is 18 to 25 and we had awesome sex twice a day...
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Her life her decisions I respect it if this is what she wants. Then I do her hard. Make sure she doesn't forget what she is getting from me
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There's no letting in a relationship, but if she want's to work as a stripper we we wouldn't be a good match, and it wouldn't work.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Yes and no. If we were in a position in life where the money she made stripping was both substancial both in terms of it's amount and it's life impact then yes. For example if we were struggling to make it and pay for college then stripping would make a lot of sense. But I am not exactly hurting for money so it wouldn't really make financial sense for a partner of mine to become a stripper.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I struggle with the words "let her". I am attracted to motivated and strongly independent women. The get to choose what they do. However, I doubt a female who wants to work as a stripper would be my gf for very long. I may be a hypocrite, but I just think that being a stripper and making a long term relationship work with me would be very challenging due to the physical and emotional commitment that I think is important.
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    it'd be much easier to date a girl who was already a stripper than to have my current gf become one
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    theres no way of knowing or controlling what your partner does, unless you are with them 24/7. i dont see the point of being in a monogamous relationship if you do not have kids. so yeah she can strip if she was my GF and we didnt have kids.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    For those of you saying "no", is it because: 1. I don't want my girl grinding on strange men, and doing who-knows-what in the VIP and on OTCs 2. The toxic environment and the impact it might have on her When people mention reasons at all, reason #1 is what's being mentioned, directly or obliquely. I would argue that reason #2 is far more of a concern, although I certainly don't ignore reason #1.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Both.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    #2 from first hand experience.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If I was just fucking some random girl and calling it dating I wouldn't care if she was selling sexual favors for cash. Its not sexual jealousy either since my wife and I are long time swingers and I have seen her have sex with others from a couple of inches away. Its simply not a profession that is conducive to a succesful long term relationship. Personally for me I am never going to be serious about someone who sells sex, a sexual fantasy or gets paid to allow others to grope them. Similarly I don't care what someone's political views are, but if my wife were a progressive, she wouldn't be my wife. My home is my sanctuary and coming home to a progressive would be like work release from jail and then having to go back to sleep there.
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    I'm less worried about the sex and more worried about the drug culture and need to medicate to perform that a lot of women encounter. I can deal with sex as long as I know about it, but I've seen far too much of the heroin epidemic lately with these girls.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    once more......... there is a difference between a stripper and a hooker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion