tuscl

Is there a good way to get a dancer to allow you to touch her pussy?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, January 11, 2019 6:34 PM
I've seen her a few times and everything else is available but not her pussy. Should I let this one go or is there something I can do so we both get what we want?

55 comments

• mucktruck
    5 years ago
    Ask CrazyJoe how many times he got slapped for this ROFL
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    What's her reason for not letting you?
  • Johny5
    5 years ago
    Usually slowly go for it she will let you know if she doesnt want you to by moving your hand to a different place. But you can always test it out dont be going all crazy right away lol
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    So the butthole is available but not the pussy?
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I'm really curious about your bad luck. You can't get OTC, they don't let you touch their pussies. Weird.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Some allow it because they are ovulating or ugly; I don't want to mess anything up with a new girl and don't want to dig myself into a hole only to realize that she's used to me not touching her pussy.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Just ask her if you can. If she says no don't . Its not that big a deal
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Yeah easier to find a different girl
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Offer a tip for what you want, if you wanting to touch it is worth more to you than the value she places on not being touched you can come to an arrangement. Otherwise tdhere are plenty of other dancers who value money above all else.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    1. Spend a little more than the bare minimum for the service you want. Tip really well. 2. See the same dancer for a few weeks in a row. 3. After a few visits ask the dancer what her boundaries are. 4. If she says no to something you want ask if that is a hard no or an occasional light touch is fine.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    +1 Trap
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    Have you took her to VIP and try? In my experience with the ones that would allow, they'd prefer it not happen on the main floor, but were okay with it in VIP. Some just won't let you touch irregardless of main floor or VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IME it's not common for dancers to allow pussy-touching during dances
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    In TJHK you can touch any dancers pussy for a couple dollars.
  • What idiots y'all are...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ask her about it in a non-confrontational way. See if she's looking for more money or if it's just something she doesn't do with anyone period. It's a near certainty that it won't be the most explicit conversation she has ever had.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    Wash your hands.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Why would this be such a big deal for y’all, I’d never touch any woman uninvited anyplace VIP or anyplace else, I guess that’s just me
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    touching pussy is definitely ymmv. slow and easy. she will let you know with her actions. for myself no tip is necessary.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    its a big deal cos most men who go to strip clubs don't touch pussy very often.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Trap at the risk of you acting out again I’ll respond to your comment >its a big deal cos most men who go to strip clubs don't touch pussy very often.< I’ll bet most men who don’t go to strip clubs don’t touch pussy very often either.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    i will give you my input because you seem legit after reading your reviews. you are walking on thin ice, you already got banned from 1 club being super aggressive. im not saying your antics are wrong but you dont spend enough for them to put up with your antics. it looks like youre on a budget like most of here, so heres my advice. I personally dont negotiate with strippers, i will give x to do x with you. i will say, if you are getting DFK in the back room FIV is available. Dont push the envelope though, you already got banned once. just let shit happen, when you are having a good time dont save it for next time. Go all in.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    @25 what I meant is that for a lot of these men, strip clubs are the only time they interact with women and don't get rejected, since they're paying for the fantasy of women paying attention to them. I'll rephrase it most men who frequent strip clubs can't touch pussy very often.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Some dancers have specific limits. It’s possible this is one of hers. However, there are two things I’d try (if you really want her pussy). If it’s been a no go in a lap dance area, I’d ask if she will allow more in VIP/champagne. If she isn’t - I’d move on. You could also ask before going for lap dances - to see if she might want more $$$?
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I just read the review where he got banned mmmmmmmmm getting banned from Palomino??? Yeah it sounds like there was more to it. They wouldn't ban you for just that unless you've been bothering a few girls.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Going by your reviews, your approach turns them off and you don't spend much.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Trap >what I meant is that for a lot of these men, strip clubs are the only time they interact with women and don't get rejected, since they're paying for the fantasy of women paying attention to them.< I don't know that to be true, I interact with many women, in and out of clubs don't get rejected very often, and many of the members here that I have met are decent looking guys with more than a few bucks in their pockets, can't imagine that they wouldn't do just fine in any environment, more likely they aren't interested in putting in the time to create a relationship, but the strip club is good for creating an instant if temporary relationship, and when they leave they don't have to do anything else. Speaking only for myself, I don't really approach women younger than 30 something, and my GF is a smoking hot 37 year old woman, who looks better than 97% of any women I see in a strip club of any age, she doesn't use foul language generally, is quite intelligent, an entrepreneur, like myself, reasonably successful (makes more money than most strippers) and carries herself well.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ 25, you describe your girlfriend the way I describe my wife. You ain’t fooling around with her behind my back are you?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Ask your wife I’ll never tell;)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Liwet, just be generous with her, to show good intent, and treat her in a completely civilian manner. Never act like she sells sex. Just get to know her, and the front room is best. Front room makeout session, buying dances is for chumps. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No offense but maybe your age or looks can have something to do with it. Also, spend more.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Its cause he is trying to negotiate it with her, as a P4P 'extra', and because he buys dances instead of just getting friendly in the front room. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But a lot of girls wouldn't have a problem showing a guy their pussy for a big tip. There has to be a lot more to it.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I rarely do pussy touching and if a girl is very open to that check her cleanliness. LFK, DFK, and even BBBJ are hell of a lot lower risk for girls than FIV as many of the guys who come into the club dont wash thier hands let alone take a shower/use deodorant That being said, I asssume if you get a girl who's comfortable with reaching her hand in to give you a HJ trying to FIV should be easy. Some will slap you away, but its hard for them to get angry if they are giving you a handshake
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well maybe that is true. But if he simply is generous and treats them like civilians, he will have whatever he wants. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If they like him....
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Be nice to the young lady.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    If they give me the Cuban handshake, I normally try to return the favor. I was at Follies on Wednesday, and a girl straight up told me that I could touch it if I wanted to.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    For those wondering, I'm not seeking FIV; at the minimum I just want one finger across the front of her panties, including some light friction across her clitoris. I had an issue with 2 girls at the Palomino; the first one was disrespect or not spending enough money or something (part of the reason I kept chasing was because I wanted to know how I pissed her off). She did go up to the VIP room area with me once but wanted payment upfront which I refused and she ignored me ever since.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    if you want advice be honest. cos what you're saying doesn't add up. mark lets hella shit go unnoticed.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I don't know a single dancer who wouldnt show her pussy or just let a guy brush up against it for a tip if he is even semi normal , so...................
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Its pretty hard to get banned from a strip club, either the stripper lied or you need to change your approach. i think its your approach though. you need to play it cool especially if youre a regular.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Thats not something a girl would get upset about. Its not a big deal. It has to be the way you come across.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Liwet - the offenses you mention don’t seem out of the ordinary. They seem pretty tame. Definitely not enough to get a guy bounced - and not banned. Hopefully you can find a new location to monger - where you can find the action you desire. If these are Vegas clubs, they must be expensive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some girls will let you touch a little but don't want continual touching down-there - i.e. often times dancers get pissed when a custy insists and continues to do something she doesn't like. Subraman's "direct approach" is probable best - i.e. he's often posted the best way is to just ask for permission rather than jump right in - and that's probably the best-way to go - I tend to move in slowly to let her know my intentions - if she moves my hand away then I accept her preference - some dancers realize that often times the more you let a custy do the more he will spend (buy more dances or tip more), but that's not necessarily always the case but it is for me; i.e. if I feel a dancer goes above and beyond the typical dance then I try to go above and beyond the typical payment including wanting to get extra-dances.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    it just depends on how badly she needs money or what she looks like. but I think Liwet's problem has to be deeper
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Treat her in a civilian manner, just like you would any other woman, and you can be kissing her, feeling her up, and petting her in the strip club, most of the time, and then waking up with her the next morning, very often. SJG Steve Blank, Lean Startup Model [view link] [view link] Baker Gurvitz Army - Love Is / Memory Lane / Drum Solo / People - Live 1975 (Remastered) HD [view link] Deep Purple - Lazy [view link]
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    follow the president's example homie.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ and that includes the hush money. SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    hell yeah nigga make it rain hush money. [view link]
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like to ask if I can see her kitty, being playful asking to see it a few times, then shyly ask if I can pet the kitty, if she says yes I don't touch it right away and hopefully she leads my hand to the promised land all the while making it seem like her idea.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I recently had my first trip to Palomino and ... am surprised you are having this 'problem' at Palomino
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    One soloution to the OP question cash should work;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If a girl at an all nude club won't show you her pussy and gets you kicked out....... its you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion