tuscl

Driving up to an SC-checking the employee lot/area

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
How often do you count cars do a little mental math and move on? I sort of assume anything less than 6.in the employee area is a dead club as you figure 1 for every other employee and you would assume 4 ladies, a tender and manager/bouncer as the bare minimum a club would have. The odds are against you finding a decent dancer. I know it varies by location but that is kind of my initial impression. More cars NORMALLY means more dancers and more fun potential. I know my favorite club usually has 12/15 cars in the employee lot area and that normally is 12-15 girls, a waitress, tender, manager, bouncer.

19 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Every time. I'm put off by both an extreme lack of cars (dead club) as well as a overflowing parking lot (a madhouse).

I'm also less than thrilled if I see a lot of limos and party busses. Bachelor parties are annoying.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Here in Florida a lot of dancers either don’t drive because of DUIs and many that do drive can’t put enough money together to buy a car, or keep it on the road if they own one.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Yup OP you're not alone.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Every visit!
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I would do that at some of the clubs I used to go to regularly. I figured at one club if they had 15-20 cars there it would be all right and it usually was. It doesn't work for one of the clubs I currently go to, because it's downtown next to other bars.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yeah, one looks for cars. But our clubs do not have any special staff parking area.

But mostly, I've always asked the door person how many dancers they have RIGHT NOW. That's the best measure of the club, and they always tell the truth.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Seldom. Around here, dancers ride together, take Uber/taxis, have friends/pimps/boyfriend drop them off, etc, to the point where cars in the parking lot are an indicator that is much less than useless.

Likewise, customers seem to just materialize out of nowhere or have been abducted by aliens during their visit.

Seriously, I’ve walked into clubs with the parking lot full and seen all four scenarios: lots of dancers and customers, lots of dancers and no customers, lots of customers and no dancers, and hardly any of either.

I’ve walked into clubs with an empty parking lot and seen the exact same four scenarios.

So I just go in and see for myself.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    My main club is tricky because there is a sports bar next door owned by the same people (club is fully nude, no booze) So sometimes the lot is packed but the club is 8 dancers and 1 other patron.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    The cars in the lot is a poor indicator here too. Dancers not driving, customers leaving cars from the night before, I don't know what the reason is but like gmd I've seen any possible combination of customers and dancers with only a very minor correlation to the fullness of the lot.

Also, I tend to make an appointment with the stripper I intend to see anyway. So I know the stripper I want to see is there & I couldn't care less what other customers or dancers are there.
  • Chitownsparty
    6 years ago
    I agree with C M I......if there is a limo or party bus, its a major buzz kill.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    If it’s a small club and the parking lot is crowded, then I usually move on. There are multiple clubs in my stomping ground and it’s not too difficult to find one that it extremely crowded. As long as dancers are in the house, I’m fine. Slow nights make for hungry dancers!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As has been mentioned, many dancers don't drive for various reasons.

I have more or less a rotation of clubs and know them pretty-well and know what to expect at the usual times I hit them (late-afternoons) - these days I get more turned-off by a packed parking-lot than a semi-empty one - an empty-ish club often means the few-dancers there are often extra-happy to see you often resulting in better QoS.

There *is* one club that is pretty hit or miss and that one in particular if I see very few-cars I don't bother going-in since it's hit or miss to begin with - that club is not in my rotation but I peek my PL-head in every now and then to see what's up but will usually go months w/o hitting it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    25 posted: "Here in Florida a lot of dancers either don’t drive because of DUIs and many that do drive can’t put enough money together to buy a car, or keep it on the road if they own one."

Bingo. Same in a surprising number of other areas, which makes a small car count deceptive. However, I am more inclined to avoid clubs that looked packed.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It’s really not an issue in Minneapolis because all the clubs in the city, except one, are downtown due to ordinances. Elsewhere, yeah, I count cars with the same thoughts others have posted. I assumed I was the only one who did that. Lol.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    You can get fooled though. Several months ago I drove by Rumors in Forest Park(Atlanta) and the parking lot looked like a lot of cars. So I went inside and discovered that all the employees had parked up front to make the club look busy.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Some of the best times I've had were in clubs with empty parking lots during bad weather. A lot of fun can be had when the girls don't know if they are going to make enough to even cover their Uber and bar tab because there aren't enough custies to go around.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    On the other hand, I have avoided clubs because of too full of a parking lot. I hate crowded clubs because it usually means a lot of younger dickheads looking to have fun with their buddies instead of mongering.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The clubs I’ve been hitting don’t have employee parking lots. I think many dancers are driven by a service - as it’s more reliable - and they may not have licenses or cars.

Usually there’s a minivan that drops the dancers off at the front door.

If I see a party bus or limo outside - I will move on - as that shit is annoying. Amateur clubbers jizzing their shorts when they see titties aren’t my cup of tea...
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Many catch rides!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion