tuscl

A sexy midriff

JAprufrock
Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?
Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:55 PM
This topic might be a major fail, but I'll give it a shot.
I've noticed ladies at the gym in hot outfits with their midriff exposed and it's sexy as hell. Not only the flat ones but even the ones with a little meat. Halter tops or half T-shirts, a bare midsection and tight yoga pants. That works for me.
The most recent lady I was with, during a nude two-way massage, had nice big tits that I enjoyed playing with and sucking on, but I also liked caressing her abdomen, kissing it, just burying my face in it.
Yeah, I know. I need help.
Just wondering if anyone else is turned on by this region of the female body, and whether the ladies on this board enjoy having guys pay attention to their midsections, with their hands and/or mouths.

18 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    When clubbing, I generally use a woman's midriff to determine if I should get dances or not. You can tell so much about them just by that one part of their body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess it's kinda secy but cleavage popping out her top or booty-meat showing does way more for me
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I like that too! I guess I like everything about a woman except her feet. I hate to get walked on.......
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Midriff plus underboob = wwcd
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I agree. But the stomach has to be flat.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Pistola=OMG yes!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    theres a fine line, i used to go for girls that were toned but i like girls that dont have hard abs and a hard ass. i like squeezing an ass, and separating her ass cheeks like if they are boobs. you cant do this separate the ass cheeks thing with girls that are in real good shape. she cant be fat either.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Every part of a woman’s body can be sexy looking. I can’t think of a single body part that I didn’t think was sexy on *someone*.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I like a tight & toned mid-section and appreciate a girl who shows it off. Its nice to touch, but I don't linger there too much as girls with nice mid sections also tend to have nice other parts too.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    The sexy midriff on a woman is major attention getter for me. When she shows it off, I’m damn near in a trance.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I like
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    It depends on her body proportion but a nice midriff is a definite turn on.

It has to fit her overall appearance so it does not need to be muscular or too toned, it just has to look good on her.

I like to spend some time caressing and kissing a nice midriff before I get to the main coarse.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why go to a strip club to see that? The beach is free and half of the ladies are just as pretty. The other half, well it's free.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Flat stomach is very attractive to me. I love the bare midriff look.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I love it when that bare midriff hangs over her panties and gives the illusion that she is isn't wearing any.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^Agree.
    Brings back memories of the Trump rallies I attended couple years back.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Musterd21 - "I like that too! I guess I like everything about a woman except her feet. I hate to get walked on......."

LOL

flagooner - "I love it when that bare midriff hangs over her panties and gives the illusion that she is isn't wearing any."

LOL x 2

... keep going guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion