Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What’s the appropriate response to the L word

BoringLoser

^ You are an ass hole

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’ve had a few favorites say they love me.

I know it’s not real, so I just change the subject. Maybe it would be better to accept it as a compliment and then smoothly guide the conversation elsewhere.

Idk. What do you do?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL - I just nod and smile

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“And I love your tiddies”

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I love it when you make me cum

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I thought the "L word" was "lesbian."

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Tell her she shouldn’t talk with her mouth full ;)

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

25 ftw. That was going to be my response.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"wanna fuck?:

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Say nothing.......from first hand experience......."run, Forrest, run"

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Or, just say "Of Course you do." in an incredibly patronizing voice while you muffle her with your dick.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Darn that four letr word!

"Letr" was just poetic license. ;-)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I say "thank you, that's sweet."

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

'Does this mean you're ready for anal?'

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

“Show me....”

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Fake a heart attack. More than once if you must.

#thebigone

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

One dancer kept telling me she loved me. Later she told me she likes me. I told her no you dont like me. She looks at me dismayed so I said you don't like me because you love me. .. hahaha

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I always say, "Oh! Love YOU!", usually accompanied by a wink (that is, a bit of a corny show). It's just stripper hustle, and fun to handle it with a little humor and corniness.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Respond with the other L word: LOL

Unless you really do love her, of course. In that case, tell her so.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Off topic I know since OP's question relates to strippers not civvies, but OP's question made me think of what happened to me with a civvy girlfriend when I was a young adult. Her: "I love you." Me: "Umm, umm, I like you a lot." She immediately terminated the relationship, which was not a bad thing.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

@DC: I don't think "luv ya!" means very much, just a fun way to express affection (or in strippers case, faux affection). I see no reason to punish the stripper for upping her fantasy game. And since I'm not in love with her, and I know she's not in love with me, no reason for the warning bells to start sounding.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Subra, yep...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

To be serious, it's only happened once with me. My ATF, of course. We were sitting in my car at a her gym just talking. I don't remember the exact conversation we were having, but I would bet it was something about her personal life. Lot's of strife there for a time. Anuway, she paused, stared at me a bit then softly said, "I love you". Was I shocked, not really and I replied in same. We both knew it wasn't romantic love, but love as you would love a family member.

She was alone in her life, for the most part, and I always thought that I was basically her "family", then she became a small part of mine, in reality.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

The one time a dancer used the "L" word with me she showed me in the VIP room how much she loved what I did to her, as she squirted on the couch.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement