tuscl

What’s the appropriate response to the L word

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:21 PM
I’ve had a few favorites say they love me. I know it’s not real, so I just change the subject. Maybe it would be better to accept it as a compliment and then smoothly guide the conversation elsewhere. Idk. What do you do?

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL - I just nod and smile
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “And I love your tiddies”
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I love it when you make me cum
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I thought the "L word" was "lesbian."
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tell her she shouldn’t talk with her mouth full ;)
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    25 ftw. That was going to be my response.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    "wanna fuck?:
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Say nothing.......from first hand experience......."run, Forrest, run"
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Or, just say "Of Course you do." in an incredibly patronizing voice while you muffle her with your dick.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Darn that four letr word! "Letr" was just poetic license. ;-)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I say "thank you, that's sweet."
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    'Does this mean you're ready for anal?'
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    “Show me....”
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Fake a heart attack. More than once if you must. #thebigone [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    One dancer kept telling me she loved me. Later she told me she likes me. I told her no you dont like me. She looks at me dismayed so I said you don't like me because you love me. .. hahaha
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I always say, "Oh! Love YOU!", usually accompanied by a wink (that is, a bit of a corny show). It's just stripper hustle, and fun to handle it with a little humor and corniness.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Respond with the *other* L word: LOL Unless you really do love her, of course. In that case, tell her so.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Off topic I know since OP's question relates to strippers not civvies, but OP's question made me think of what happened to me with a civvy girlfriend when I was a young adult. Her: "I love you." Me: "Umm, umm, I like you a lot." She immediately terminated the relationship, which was not a bad thing.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    @DC: I don't think "luv ya!" means very much, just a fun way to express affection (or in strippers case, faux affection). I see no reason to punish the stripper for upping her fantasy game. And since I'm not in love with her, and I know she's not in love with me, no reason for the warning bells to start sounding.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Subra, yep...
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    To be serious, it's only happened once with me. My ATF, of course. We were sitting in my car at a her gym just talking. I don't remember the exact conversation we were having, but I would bet it was something about her personal life. Lot's of strife there for a time. Anuway, she paused, stared at me a bit then softly said, "I love you". Was I shocked, not really and I replied in same. We both knew it wasn't romantic love, but love as you would love a family member. She was alone in her life, for the most part, and I always thought that I was basically her "family", then she became a small part of mine, in reality.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The one time a dancer used the "L" word with me she showed me in the VIP room how much she loved what I did to her, as she squirted on the couch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion