tuscl

Best way to ask about OTC

larryfisherman
California
Monday, January 7, 2019 11:35 AM
We get 25-30 different threads a year asking the best way to ask about OTC. I figure in this thread we can say what works best for us in regards to asking about OTC. Then maybe newcomers can get directed to this thread when they have questions on how to ask for OTC? Lol. Maybe, maybe not. It’s worth a try I guess.

Anyways, what works for me is telling the girl something like, “It would be nice if we could go somewhere where the club doesn’t take some of your money”. Usually she gets the picture.

What works for you?

47 comments

• Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I used to ask after several visits, with VIP dances. By then I've spent anywhere from $450 + . This proved worthwhile for some success, but not all strippers can be down to otc or at least with me.

Fast forward to present day, rebuilding finances, I've asked as early as the first visit with just a few floor dances. This is of course depending on the vibe I feel. I haven't pulled one this way yet, but their replies indicating interest leads me to believe it can happen. If this works, now I'm spending $30 to $150. Only time will tell.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Try the Ricky boy system. It works 35% of the time
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's almost never that I ask about OTC on my first visit. Business travelers will have a different perspective. Their timeline is compressed.

After a few visits ITC, I'll say something like "How about us getting together outside the club?" It's easier, obviously, if the dancer gives good signals ahead of the ask. If she's reluctant, or even if she says 'no', I'll give her a card with my number on it and say "Just in case...". I do just fine with that approach.

I keep it simple. It's not 3D chess. Not really.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    CMI. FTW
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Buy an 8ball and ask her if she wants to do the bump off your hard dick in a shitty motel lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ #bucketlist
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    DC that's a method that's been around since the 80s...
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Doesn’t “how about us getting together outside the club” sound like you want to hang out with her or date her?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Whether you give that impression depends (a) on how you've interacted with her up to that point and (b) quite frankly on the age difference.

If a lot of dancers think you want to date them, the that's likely a RIL vibe at work. I don't have this problem.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    pistola posted: "Buy an 8ball and ask her if she wants to do the bump off your hard dick in a shitty motel lol"

Nice start, but you may need to work on your sales pitch. Just change the words from "shitty motel" to a "nice little motel down the street with cash bump on the back end" and you probably have a winner more times than you'd believe. ;)
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I asked on another thread but haven't easily recalled to go back to it. Does RIL mean really in love?
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    Found it... regular in love.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Honestly I am pretty upfront and if the conversation is good and she is a bit handsy I will just say I have a hotel a few blocks away, do you want to go there. Sometimes it works if the club is ok with them leaving othertimes it leads to a phone number and OTC at a later date. I normally stay at Hamptons/Hitons or Marriotts so it is a nice hotel which can help.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    @Steeldog65
    Have you ever said the hotel line, but didn't have the hotel at that moment? I just ask because early SCing I found myself getting a room with hopes I'd get OTC. My success rate was maybe 1 out of 7. However, despite not getting what I wanted at least I wouldn't have to drive 90 minutes back home in the wee early morning hours.

Nowadays, we arrange and i won't get the room until we're both in the lobby, visiting her at the club before she gets off, or she's one who isn't flaky all the time.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If by OTC you mean asking her if she's willing to fuck you for money, just be forward and ask. Or just get a hooker elsewhere, it'll be cheaper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I will first take the dancer for itc private dances. If I’m enjoying the grind - and the dancer seems to be open to itc extras - I’ll casually ask “Do you work outside of the club?” If it’s a firm no (“I don’t do that stuff!”), then I’ll just enjoy the itc fun. If I get a yes and she immediately says “Yes baby, I’ll fuck you outside for $500.” I know she’s got gps and I move on.

Usually I get the dancers phone number to text her. I’ll throw a few hints at her via text - to see if she didn’t want to say anything itc.

It’s simple - just casually ask. If it’s a hard no - let it go and enjoy the itc experience. If she says yes - and gives you her number - you’ve got an opening.

It’s highly likely you aren’t the first customer to ask her!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I usually have seen her a few times before I ask, but that's because I go often enough that there's usually no rush. Once in a while I'll ask on the same day I met her, after a few VIP dances -- although it's for a future date, these days I almost never do the post-shift OTC. "Would you meet me outside the club?" or something similar; direct and personal.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @Cashman, why do you reject the ones who are forward and quote a price? Wouldn't they be the easiest to get on with?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Agree with Loco, if she says she’ll fuck you for $500, that’s when you start negotiating.
  • K
    6 years ago
    after seeing her in the club a few times I just come out and ask. I describe where I will take her if I mean to include dinner or other activities. I either make an offer or ask her price depending on my read of her. I have a very high success rate with this. It has been many years since there has been any misunderstanding. if she is hesitant I may offer to just meet for a drink to get comfortable.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “How would you like to meet at my place instead of here?”

“Would you care to meet me before your shift sometime?”

“If we’re going to continue doing this, if prefer to get a nice room, if you’re up for that.”

I’m not into the hard sell most of the time, so I don’t make any ultimatums about it, but I definitely prefer OTC, and girls who won’t do it, unless they’re so good I can’t resist, have a limited shelf life.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I’m a frequent business traveler, so it’s usually a one shot deal for me. Typically, it’s a couple of dances, prove I’m not a serial killer or a cop, then ask if she’s interested in going back to my hotel. Success rate, 25-30%, but I ask a lot so I’m satisfied with the results. If you’re a douchebag like rickdugan you wear a three piece suit in dive bars and pretend you’re a chemical engineer. https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You don't need to be coy, Roy. Just ask. There are no magic words.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If she's a hooker and needs the money, she'll do it. Ask late at night on slower nights for the most negotiating power if you're into P4P. If she hasn't met her quota she'll go down to at least make something. Its a professional arrangement, nothing to be shy about.

Its not like you need to have a beer with your dealer and get to know them before buying some shit. Same thing here.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    I dont ask, but if i did i, would whisper in her ear while giving me a lapper, "i pay for pussy."
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i only see two outcomes.

1) she giggles

2) she pretends she didnt hear you.

youre aiming for 1
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I dont ask, but if i did i, would whisper in her ear while giving me a lapper, "i pay for pussy.""

"And also, I pay for pussy"
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Well, fucked that one up royally.

"And also, I beg for pussy"
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^ dont do both though, pay and beg.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    $300 to $500 is my range I’m willing to pay for OTC

I try for OTC after I’ve seen her at least a few times, we’re both comfortable with each other. I don’t do hotels, it’s her place or my place.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Well, as boring as this sounds, I just ask her if OTC is in her menu. Staight to the point. If not, no big deal, just keep mongering. If she knows what OTC means then it won’t piss her off because she KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS. If she does not know what it means, then I simply move on to having a shot or beer at the table while i watch the pole dancers. No harm no foul.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    @Nidan
    Do you specifically say "OTC" when you ask?

I had one I asked in Vegas if she did private dances (meaning outside the club) and she said yes. During our negotiating (I never got her OTC) she said full service. I immediately thought about tuscl.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I think OTC is a TUSCL term, I don’t think a lot of them would know what that means. They might think you’re talking about over the counter drugs.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    yup no one uses the terms used here
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Yes, I say OTC. But, that term was stated to me numerous times before I even knew of this site. I use terms like FS, OTC, BBJ. The ones who do, definitely know the terms. I figure if they know the terms, then my chances are 90 plus percent. If they don’t know the terms, then I just get to know them before going that route. One exception was the Hottest AA dancer I have ever met. She did not appear to be an extras type, but on my second visit with her, she pulled junior out, sad “damn!” “Thick” and then gave me 30 minutes FS ... surprised the shit out of me (figuratively). Got it again next visit; that visit, I educated her on some terms such as FS, OTC, ITC, and GPS. DAMN FINE MONTH THAT WAS!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @Chell
    I only club when I'm out on business. So I have a hotel already. I would guess most asking about bright like that running a 30% success rate plus or -5 and another 30% phone numbets fot future OTC. So 50%+ overall.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In terms of $500 implying GPS - my thinking is a baseline of $500 for a one hour session - with me paying for the room - is a bit high.

If I was highly interested in the dancer - I’d pursue it - and ask follow up questions - and determine if she would negotiate.

If the dancer is highly desirable - and she won’t negotiate - I’m going to say no if the price is above my sweet spot. I’ve chased pussy - with money - in the past - and I ended up pissing away a lot of money. Now, I set an upper limit and I won’t exceed that limit.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Cashman is very right in setting an upper limit. My normal number I throw out is 80% of CR. Assuming the club takes at minimum 50%, that's a nice healthy bump for an hour plus of work, if you will. I
    If they counter offer too high I might go 10% or so over the CR but rarely do I do that and I'm just thinking with my little head. Most of the ladies I have done OTC with, and that's not alot, because it isn't always what I'm interested in, seem to be happy with the amount and the experience at least in front of me and I normally either get an extended experience or future appointments. I assume this is because they find it the amount to be acceptable for the services requested.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That just sounds ridiculously low. I don't see how a hoe could put that much effort in for so little money. Spending hours with a guy, giving a GFE, for a couple hundred doesn't seem worth it.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Cost also reflects the attitude that you have towards the dancer and the dancer to you. It's not dating, but you still need to make an effort to be a human being and at least have some sort of connection with the woman. They're in it for money and as long as you understand that it's all cool if you can also be nice I get a lot of time with the ladies OTC normally. Money buys you what you want but their attitude is often determined by your attitude and the way they feel about you. Invest a little positive energy and you normally get a lot back.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Dollar figure is independent of any variable other than what you are willing to pay. If she is worth $1500 to you and you are happy, pay it. If she is worth $300 max to you, then pay that.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't pay hoes. BUt no, I live in California just spend time in Vegas. Hoes charge as much as they can. The ones where you are just need to learn their value.

If you're polite they pretend to like you coz it makes you more tolerable. But they don't really like you.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Iceyoco has so many years experience so in the future I think we all just ask questions of him and he gives us the answers because they are without doubt written in stone, permanent and inviolable
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im familiar with that. I'm just saying a ho should never underestimate her value. she's better off overestimating it. and truth is, you can get hookers for under $50 in both Vegas and LA
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    Is Icey trolling 20fag still?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    It could be a human trafficked Asian or Central American teenager in a massage parlor, or a crack/meth hoe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion