Title says all.

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    100 push ups daily

100 setups daily as well
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Did i mention i work 7 days a week these days and getting ready to get into the gym 7 days as well

#BossLifestyle
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I ran 11 miles, bike 19 miles, lifted for 30 minutes and still had the energy to visit 5 clubs today. My epic review will be released tomorrow
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I start my workout on the treadmill at 5 mph for 30 minutes then swim 1 hour.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Good juice. Keep at it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Good work. Congrats.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I do 12 oz curls while sitting in the strip club.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Be careful Throwing dem weights around. You may get a muscle
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Run Forrest run.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I run and lift weights every day. Ill get back to playing basketball when its warmer again.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I drink 14 beers and smoke weed.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I walk @ a rate of 4MPH ( 15 min mile) and do that three times a week outdoors.....I live in a somewhat hilly area.

Once a week I do what is called uphill skiing workout.........treadmill incline between 5%-8% intervals.

Lift four times a week --during the summer I play tennis but at the moment it is a bit cold and wet where I live to do so.

Not sure how it happened and 2018 was an odd year for me in a lot of ways but I managed to put on 8 lbs --not sure how.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Uh, go slow, go very slow or you'll injure yourself within 4 months.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Lifting heavy and doing all the lifts that are pain in the ass like squats and deadlifts has been my routine, with some kettle bells and dumbells as well. H.I.I.T for cardio, and doing some hikes but that is just for the hike not so much for the cardio. Gonna get a new Mountain Bike in the spring or early summer.

Was thinking about playing rugby for a local team, but all the old college football and club rugby injuries is keeping me on the fence.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I work out every day.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    and i love the sauna
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion