tuscl

Do I have a chance at making money as a stripper with saggy boobs (mommy boobs)

Looking for opinions from males or females that are currently in the industry.

224 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ OP We’re your target audience you need to show us what you’re working with so we can give you our objective, analytic, opinion. ;)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    How tf do I post? Lmao help me!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Probably. One of my current go to girls laments her "mom boobs", but she still provides a better experience than most of the hotter girls. While looks can make up for a lot, a hot body won't make up for a shitty attitude.

You should be able to upload a picture of your boobs to your profile, if you're inclined to get a bunch of opinions. If you just want a few, browse the board to find a few members who look like they might give you an honest opinion, and private message them with a link to imgur or imagebox or one of those.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^+1
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Lolita (and please tell me that doesn't hint that you're too young), On your "Account Settings" page, there is a link captioned "Add a Photo". Click that, browse to the pic you want on your computer (I presume it works on a phone as well, but I didn't try it) and select it. It should only take a second or two to upload.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Holy fuck! Yes, those will do nicely. Have no fear at all. I don't suppose you want to come dance in Louisville, do you? :)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Thank you @georgmicrkdong. I posted it to my profile. LMAO no, I’m 24 Hahahaha.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You can just take a selfie on your phone and up load the pic as your avatar ;)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I posted a side pic too. I don’t think I’d ever become a stripper honestly, but curious to see others opinions than my own.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You do realize that we just like looking at boobies, but I’m sure if you get hired somewhere you’ll make some money, but there are other things you need to consider, that will affect how much money you’re going to make.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, you have nothing to worry about in the physicality department young lady. None whatsoever. Just learn to fake sincerity and empathy, and you'll do fine. :)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I know this is the internet so I could make up anything, but I’m actually a pretty down to earth person. Don’t have to fake sincerity or empathy (unless you’re just a complete ass haha)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I also have a cute face, but I’m not posting that! My butt isn’t huge, but it’s cute. I’ve been told I have a small ass, but it’s nice.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Feel free to post pics of your butt as well. We have plenty of members who focus on that anatomical area. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Most of us are complete asses, but we’re rich and spend money; )
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    You look just fine, Loita. Better than fine actually.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Hahahaha I love the honesty
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Where are you looking to work?
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    We're probably gonna need an ass picture too. And if you really want our honest opinions, a crotch shot would let us see how everything is still holding up.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    You didn't have to post a pic for me to tell you you can work as a stripper even if your boobs don't sit super high which is really common btw. I mean really the main thing that matters is being a healthy or low weight which looking at your pics- it seems like you're fine in that department.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    These guys are trolling for pix. Again I seen all types of boobs make money in the club.

I got implants because I got tired of seeing ugly/fat/sloppy girls with big tits make no hustle money. I made no hustle money with my ass but I wanted the titty guy money too. Funny how we get greedy in this biz.

Good luck if you start!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes, well, um, I'll be in my bunk...
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Lol at General
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @blahblah ouch that hurt we’d never troll for pix, we’re an altruistic bunch. ; )
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Obviously there isn't anything wrong with the selfie photos in the profile. Maybe some minor retouching, but hey it's the Internet.

That shower photo with the suds and the butt shot that got posted after those. Does that look familiar to anyone?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Nah that’s not BJ I know;)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    this thread reminds me of a girl at my favorite local club. like you, her breasts sag and she’s only like 21 years old. however she’s still really attractive and sells lap dances. Lolitalove you’re really attractive and shouldn’t have a problem making $$$
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Damn..that really is me. I know my best angles.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Why does it not look like the other pics of me?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn, where is that box of kleenex?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with your breasts, they look nice and full and IMO they hang naturally vs hanging too-much, I wouldn't think "mommy boobs" on first glance.

IMO you'd do well at any club but certain clubs seem more picky than others w.r.t. hiring (some clubs are mostly skinny girls with fake tits).
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^yeah i would avoid ultra picky clubs for now if they are in your area. But you should be fine in most clubs. I would say from what I've seen looks, likeable personality, and hustle are all equally important in the biz.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    What are y’all ages? I’m guessing older (late 20’s-50’s) because I notice the younger males prefer the big fake titties.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I'm 25 x2.5
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ You're old as dirt.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Most of these guys are way older than me ; )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I may be older than dirt, but it's the good dirt ; )
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ll be 58 this coming year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This is mostly a customer site and leans older (50+) but there are a good # of younger guys.

We are the perfect demographic to let you know if you can cut it as a dancer since we are the guys spending big-bucks on them.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    28. Your breasts are fine (atleast you have some. Unlike a lot of girls) I’m an ass guy anyway and that ass will be your money maker hands down.

Let’s us know what area your in a ton TUSCLers will prolly come out and give you business. Just do it, you can always leave. Good luck and have fun.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Yes, that is true. I don’t know any millennials that have big bucks lol!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Way too hard on yourself. Go to a strip club and see how the girls there look.

You'll be just fine. You can't please everyone. BTW my ATF (all time favorite) has breasts like yours but not as large and she banks.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Woah watch it now, catch my ass on the 1st and 15th! Watch the big bucks fly.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yes you have a fine body for stripping and note that there are PLs that prefer all natural breasts/bodies Some are even exclusive to that.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I am a classic, not a gotdamn millennial
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    i agree with stripfighter above
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Muddy9 oh snap! Where you at? Haha. Well you’re one of the few! I mean more like between the ages of 18-26 years old, I know millennials are as old as 38 or something like that.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Both Papi and flagooner are older than me, flag lives in a nursing home and Papi, is on the list to get in to Shady Acres Senior center. ; )
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I appreciate everyone’s responses!
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Very entertaining as well
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmao at the comments. You look great Lolita! Go dance and make that money! You can do it!
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Right now El Paso, Texas. Doubt your near me. But there are PLs all over USA on here.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I probably won’t, but still appreciate the different opinions of everyone. I’m just getting impatient with my current career choice and want to make fast cash.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Muddy9 El Paso is 8hrs and 30 min away from me.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would recommend not dancing in $10 dance land if you can help it!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Yeah you have a chance at getting hired and making money. How much money and where you get hired are a different matter though. Honestly it just depends on your hustle and the demographics of the club.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Oh ok must be in Austin. Yeah I go often. Could SC scene. Our own Nicespice and April2494 work over there as dancers. I’m sure they can point you in the right direction if they see this or you PM them.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    If I ever did a theme I would totally stick with my name (Lolita) and be like a naughty school girl. I’m sure that’s overplayed though. This is so all hypothetically though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's a breath of fresh air these days to see a stripper without tats too! Not saying they are bad but you can't swing a dead cat in a club these days without hitting one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are bizarro world - the older custies are often the most sought after bc they are more willing *and* able to pay.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I do have a tattoo on the inside of my left forearm, but that’s the only one. I don’t plan to get anymore and if I could go back in time I wouldn’t have even gotten one to begin with! Got it as soon as I turned 18. Just MPO.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Half the time people don’t even realize I have one because it’s on the inside of my forearm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The strip club world is def a different animal - you can always start out dancing part time to see if it's your thing - also some girls first start out as waitresses to sorta feel it out for a while w/o going-in head-first
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would go in head first and not waitress. The truth is a lot of guys will treat you just like a stripper, but you won't even be making stripper money. I've seen guys ask to see "more" on waitresses and grabbing at them. etc.

If you wanna waitress as a second job I'd do it only at a real restaurant.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Well I’m sure you could never guess my current occupation! Haha. It’s not waitressing (although I was one for around 4 years).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    These days a small tat is virtually no tat.

I was checking out your ass pics. Very nice! Looks like you have the classic upper dimples above each cheek and when you close your legs you form the "diamond" open hole under your pussy. And as long as you can make it pop and twerk you should be good to go regardless of size.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think at some clubs in the NE the bartenders do make strippa money though. But you have to have a very specific look. They are "striptenders". And I have seen bottle girls at some clubs do well. But I mean they walk around in a corset and panties with half their ass hanging out. So it is almost the same thing.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Yeah, when I was really young I mostly did it as rebellion. Now I wish I had none, but luckily I stopped at one. I have nothing against people who do have them though. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Are you a teacher?

Or a nurse?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Yeah, I know exactly what you’re talking about!
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Dental assistant
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Well - at least tats are much more common these days than when most of us on here grew up - i.e. these days people with tats don't stand-out "as much", especially in a strip club
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love the dental assistant at my dentists office, I wish she'd be a stripper when she cleans my teeth
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Yeah, now it’s rare you see people without any tattoos or sparse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you're not into your current career, the flexibility of stripping may be a good way to be able to go back to school and study something more to your liking - or just get into something else that doesn't necessarily require going back to school
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive haha!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    By the way, welcome to the boards/TUSCL.

And don't forget to update your avatar pic! (Please.)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I enjoy the fact that my job is hands on (no pun intended) but it’s hard finding an office with lead assistants and Dentists that aren’t complete asses. I know there are PLENTY of complete asses or more in the stripclub, but c’mon it’s more expected!! Plus as a dental assistant I don’t think you even get paid as much.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I enjoy the fact that my job is hands on (no pun intended) but it’s hard finding an office with lead assistants and Dentists that aren’t complete asses. I know there are PLENTY of complete asses or more in the stripclub, but c’mon it’s more expected!! Plus as a dental assistant I don’t think you even get paid as much.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My dental assistant is a cute little Puerto Rican and she is always pressing her boobs against me.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Yes, when I have more money saved up I plan on going back to school or branching out to sales.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Lolita give me some advice, if I give my dental assistant a tip, do you think she will sexually harass me ?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    On purpose or...? Lmao. Yeah, ethnic girls are hot (my preference). I’m Hispanic and French.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive well it depends on which tip you give her!!! Man you made that one easy Hahahaha.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ What do you suggest ?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive I don’t see any problem with giving her a tip haha. Personally, I would feel appreciated....depends on her personality really. Not sure about the sexual harassment part!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^The only part that's important, is the sexual harassment, we need to study the issue, maybe I can ask her to show me her boobs ; )
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Hahahaha!! Well good luck ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @LolitaLove789 XoXo Good luck to you let us know where you end up, maybe some of us can come visit, I'm in South East Florida.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well you would make quicker money stripping. But I don't recommend immediately quitting your job. You might hate stripping.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    If I ever did decide to go through with it, it would definitely be temporary! I totally agree with you though @blahblahblah23
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Keep those pictures coming, and if you do start dancing, you'll have a line of tusclers out the door.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "I’m Hispanic and French."

mixed ethnic girls do very well too. they're typically most sought after types.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @General out of curiosity, how old are you? I already expected most of the comments coming from 50ish year olds and now I realize even older too! Haha.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    If you do start dancing, let us know where. I'll be there stage side, dollars in hand
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @stripfighter if I had to take a wild guess I would have though blondes with long hair.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    What types of strippers do you guys like personally? I know everyone is completely different.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    It doesn't really matter what they like. Every type does well. Chocolate black, light skinned, latin, asian, white, mixed. I won't lie in some clubs or areas some types do better than others. Also sometimes being attractive point blank period and being the only girl with a certain look helps a lot. Being a new face usually helps- but some places are weird and customers prefer not to spend on you until they see you there regularly. Or you might go somewhere and your look is just not all that popular there, then try somewhere else and you are always in the highest demand. The nice thing in this industry is how easy it is to bounch club to club or different towns and cities/states.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dancer preferences are all over the place but spinners (Google it) seem to be a preferred type by many, followed by fit - and many seem to not be into big- butts.

For me, I'm a white Hispanic guy but prefer voluptuous ebony women.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Yeah, that sounds about right. How long have you been stripping for?
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    As blahblah said, many types do well. IME, what you look like helps with the initial sell. But so much more goes towards keeping the sell/dance going and turning a customer into a regular (repeat who specifically looks for you) Again, so many variances for different customers, many of which you'll have to decide what your boundaries are.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Not what I'd call "mommy boobs". Yep, you'll make money just fine.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I'd add too, esp since you mentioned wanting to get into sales, stripping is just as much or more a sales job than a looking good and dancing well job.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @stripfighter oh for sure! I’m great at sales too and enjoy talking to people/meeting new people. Never been a stripper, but feel like I would actually have fun with it (as a side thing) because I get to do my two favorite things (dance and listen to music) while making money!! I just worry about creeps trying to follow me out the door or being around the drugs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I like mommy-to-be boobs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on your photos - I’d say you would do very well in certain clubs. You have a good body - and a very good ass. Your tits are good too. There’s a tiny bit of sag - but nothing significant.

If you were in a NJ club - I think you would do well - as most clubs (that serve alcohol) are bikini clubs. With a bra or bikini top - you’d look great on stage.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I breastfed for 8 months! Pregnancy wrecked my boobs, but at the same time having huge tits was a pain in my ass. I was a full 34DD and now I’m a 34C (I got measured at Victoria’s Secret a few days ago and apparently I’m a 32DD) Idk what I even am anymore, but you can clearly see for yourself.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    My tits look awesome in a bra...I’ll post more. One sec!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yeah you're pretty hot.

If you stick around here much longer you might want to post a pic holding a piece of paper with your username on it. We have a problem on this site with people making fake accounts. It won't be long and everyone will start accusing you of being a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Lolita I had a 22 yr old mommy stripper as a fave once. Blonde spinner. Saw her for 6 months not long after she just started and during that time her body got more toned and fit. At the beginning she had the loose stomach skin layer because of the baby aftermath but after 6 months of her dancing and working out it was barely noticeable. She had really similar tits as you and I never thought of them as saggy. At worst I would call them nice and floppy in a good way. Soft and pillowy is how I saw them.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    She told me where she is - cash. I don't believe her area has bikini clubs (they are relatively uncommon in the most of the US!). She'll be ok I think though.

I've been dancing a year now. But kinda on and off. Gonna take it more seriously once I get back to work though.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake Good point! I literally made my account a few hours ago. Someone in the comments above already said the pic of me in the shower with soap suds wasn’t me. I was like wtf??? Lol but idc. I know it’s me. I just know what my best angles to take a shot are. I have to take like at least 5 before I’m happy with my picture or video haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Those bras seem a bit too big for the strip club ( cover too much) - but yeah a tight pushup bra does wonders especially if you're busty already - personally I would recommend you show those puppies and make them prominent via a small tight pushup bra - IMO def emphasize your best assets vs hiding them under too-much clothing
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot Yeah, that makes sense. Pole dancing really works your whole body. It takes more strength than it looks and to make it look smooth/flow too. I think I’m just use to seeing girls with fake tits everywhere.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @papi_chulo Man my boobs don’t stay in anything. They’re floppy so they literally are ALWAYS spilling out. I’m sure I could find something though.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 once you get back to work? What have you been up to? Haha.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe they would stay in my mouth. I'm willing to give that a try.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Blahblahblah23 has been on house arrest/probation for stabbing a customer...
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @flagooner lmfao, how old are you whatcha look like? Hahahah
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Lol it’s amazing how popular these topics are when a dancer shows skin. Y’all get so riled up. Hell me too.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Y’all have me fucking rolling. I was going to attempt to delete my account, but I’m so keeping it. Internet people are hilarious.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL Paul thanks for outing me on here
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    How old are you lolita?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @muddy9 I’m not even a dancer and never have been that’s why this is so hilarious. I made my account today looking for real opinions if I had a chance haha.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I’m 24 years old
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Lolita yeah I view pole dancing as an athletic activity that takes some skill and highly respect (and tip) those that do it well. The easier they make it look, the better they are.

It was great to keep seeing her getting better looking and becoming a better dancer over time.

I'm so sick of seeing fake tits and that they are something that already beautiful women think they "need". To me they cap a woman at a "7" no matter how great everything else is. Natural is always more beautiful and sexy, IMHO.

"Love your curves and all your edges
    All your perfect imperfections" - John Legend, All of Me
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    No I just got my boobs done took some time off after surgery. I also took some time off before b/c they told me not to inhale nicotine for some amount of time before the surgery and florida besides being disgusting in the clubs also has smoking in a lot or all of them it seems.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    And you stabbed a customer...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Those bras are fine for the clubs. Papi just knows what he likes lol!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    shhh....
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Oh, wait...I think you already mentioned this to me. I’m sorry and how do you feel? Are you happy with them? :) I would still like to get them done, but natural looking if that’s possible.

@sirlapdancealot Yeah, I totally get it. So many more females are getting stuff done than before. I blame the media and society’s standards. Although, I’d like to get a boob job when I have the money I’m trying to just be happy with what I got. My parents always tell me “when you feel bad about yourself/feel ugly...go to Walmart” hahaha
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Lolita
    As for my age, I'm experienced. Let's leave it at that.
    As for my looks, do you like your men short, stocky and bald with low hanging testicles?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I like them. I don't think you need implants as you already have boobs. I was more athletic bodied with some ass and hardly any tits to begin with. Like a or b? I don't even know because sports bras are all I wear outside the club for comfort reasons. I did research on surgeons, and if you get anything done I recommend doing that. For implants and/or lifts justbreastimplants forums are good. Realself is good for all plastic surgery. Also google the shit out of your surgeon. Mine was very affordable but somewhat famous/known. Girls from all 50 states go to him to get their boobs done.

I only decided to go through with it once I knew that I would stay in this industry for some number of years. Although I will not lie I might go back to camming and quit stripping at some point. But might or might not happen.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @flagooner Hahahaha you sound like my dad. Looks are important to me, but when you have that dry/crude/no filter sense of humor and you can make me laugh sometimes that really gets me! I’ve turned some HOT, young guys down because they were stupid, inexperienced or no personality so you never know. I know I’m young (24 years old) but I’ve always been told by my grandparents (70ish) that I have an old soul!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking of getting a man-boob reduction.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It sounds like you would turn down @DC.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Hard to tell. All I saw were pushup bra pics.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 I think having bigger boobs is nice, but because I have a smaller booty I’ve always OBSESSED over fat asses or just bigger asses than mine so to speak. I check out girls bodies more than straight men let me tell you. Like GIRL YOU HOT, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!! Oh okay, I’ll definitely be in touch with you!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake in blahblahs defense the customer she stabbed deserved it ; /
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan hit all photos
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I would totally show my face, but worried about those few weirdos out there
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would say surgery really isn't a thing to even consider until you been in the industry a minute and realize you won't leave it for some time. Unless you wanted a boob job period like before you considered stripping. Then yeah go for it.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "As for my looks, do you like your men short, stocky and bald with low hanging testicles?"

Lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is this a record? Less than 6 hrs to get 150 comments?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan WHERE YOU AT? Were you able to view all my pics? I’d like to hear your opinion.

@flagooner idk what is usual or not, because like I said....I made this account today just to get some opinions. I don’t think I can even delete my account...I tried and emailed the founder so I guess I’ll be here for awhile ha. I even tried to take my pics down, but it won’t let me..so my tits and body are here to stay for god knows how long. Probably forever.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Yes, I considered it long before now. I’d like to be able to walk about with my tits out (perky and more firm). What size are you now?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Everyone else pretty much already said it. You would likely make plenty good money. I’ve seen droopy boobs in nice clubs too.

But I understand wanting to keep having an edge, especially in saturated competitive clubs.

Just need about 8k for a breast lift. https://www.realself.com/breast-lift
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I have no idea what cup size I am. I'm not really supposed to wear underwire bras (not that I even like them in the first place). I did get 600 ccs though. Probably at least a D or DD at this point? I don't know that for a fact though.

If you get fake boobs at first they look super fake and are really hard then slowly they start being more real like dropping from your collarbone and not being rocks lol. they call it dropping and fluffing. Some ladies it is fast, but I think most it seems to take a few months.

You could just get a lift if you wanna be perky. But if you want more size then implants are what you want. I think the ladies with more boobage that sits lower get more natural looking results honestly, but I'm not terribly worried.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Plastic surgery costs really depend where who you go to. Like there's people who charge over $10k just for regular breast implants. Then there's the ones that charge half that or less. And tbh some of the cheap ones are good. But gotta do your research. In FL there's some well known cheap office that has girls dying after being operated on. Fuck that!!! I also think in Miami some of them get infections? idk. Some girls leave the country for even more savings and to vacation somewhere, but risks are too high in another country where you have nobody and perhaps you don't speak the language either.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My body shape naturally makes it so I tend to gain wait in my stomach first and it’s been a thorn in my self-image and I used to not be happy unless I was 97 pounds.

So I got coolsculpting done and did a round of killing stomach fat cells. Which allowed me to get away with weighing more and filling out more fabulous natural boobs.

What I’m trying to say is that there is no shame with making minor tweaks here and there if there is something about yourself that has bothered you for a while.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Awh, dang. That’s how I had felt for awhile. I gained weight differently after having a kid. I’m generally okay with how I look now (about 5’5 and 130 pounds) my lightest was 110 pounds, but I was I looked sickly. I totally get what you’re saying, I’m not trying to have anything drastic done. I hope you are content now :)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Wow...$10K is a lot!! But I guess you get what you pay for (in most circumstances)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh definitely xD
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I was trying to say you don't always get what you pay for with plastic surgery. It's more important who you get it with than the costs. Anyone name dropped a lot is worth looking into. I didn't bother with the no names. That isn't to say they are not good, but more to say I am not leaving it up to chance..

I've looked into a big name in FL who has definitely botched some girls and he is 1 of the more expensive guys.

I would say see who gets name dropped a LOT and not just on 1 website. Google the shit out of the surgeon. If everything checks out contact them.

I think the big names are important because they do a high volume of surgeries usually. If they do a lot it is usually for a reason. Sometimes a good reason sometimes not so good but some research should tell you that. There is gonna be more info online about the big names than the smaller practices. Also the sites are nice to show before and afters, but a lot of doctors have good before and afters... or they pick and choose which pics to put up. I would say what girls have to say online about them is what really matters. My surgeon's office does over 1000 boob jobs a yr, breast lifts, brazil butt lifts, lipo, botox, spa treatments, tummy tucks you name it. He is very affordable. Girls also love the results. The only consistent complaints I could find were that some of his staff employed by him were rude, and that he is rushed which are both true. But I don't really care about that. Seemed like a nice enough guy anyway. And all his staff that really matter are great so he, his anesthesiologist, nurse are all wonderful. Just some of the admin people are iffy.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Also just because a surgeon might be good at 1 procedure doesn't necessarily mean they are good at other things. Like mine is known to be one of the best for boob jobs and lifts. I have no idea if his other procedures are good. But his reviews are like really fucking good in general not just for what I got done.

But ya whoever you choose don't leave a single rock unturned. It is your body and your money on the line.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Also if you pay cash some surgeons give you a huge discount. Don't fly through the airport with thousands in smaller bills. Change them into hundreds. Other surgeons have such a small cash discount like 5% it doesn't even matter in my opinion unless a super expensive procedure like 10k or so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - many of the Miami plastic surgery clinics are infamous, particularly the ones that offer great prices - I would stay away unless it's a very reputable one
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Okay good to know!
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Your boobies are BEAUTIFUL. You will be a success in the clubs. Just don’t vandalize these beauties with random hunks of metal!
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @3leggedman I’m assuming you mean nipple piercings?? I don’t plan on! I have no piercings other than my ears and only one tattoo. I’m done haha. Also, thanks!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @lolita - So have you ever been to a strip club before? Seen someone get a lap dance? Are you a troll?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Am I a troll?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    At least the TrollWarnBot hasn’t flagged her.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I’ve never been inside a strip club before, but would like to one day just for the experience regardless of what end I’m on. No, I’m not a troll. Haha damn I guess decent/laid back looking girls can’t be on here. Is there a way I can prove it? Like you’d said take a pic with my username right?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I have a purple, blue, maroon, green, or pinkish bra. Pick a color and that’s the pic I’ll post with my username if you don’t believe me.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "No, I’m not a troll. Haha damn I guess decent/laid back looking girls can’t be on here. Is there a way I can prove it? Like you’d said take a pic with my username right?"

Or you could just keeping posting whatever you want and not care. It's not that serious. But if you really are just some young mom who's bored, I'd suggest you not post anything you're going to regret having online later.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @wallanon Yeah, that’s true. Still new to this whole blog posting/Chat room thing. I’m pretty sure it’s too late for that. I can’t remove the pics I’ve already posted, but I’m not stressing about it. (For now)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    did founder get back to you? You still might be able to unless he explicitly told you that they can't be removed.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Nope...not yet. I asked him how I can delete my account, but from what I’ve seen it seems like he would have to do it.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn, I'm late to the fun lol. Guess you can put me in the 'your body looks fantastic!' camp with the rest of the others. Welcome to the forum, Lolita!

Blahblah so you actually did get a boobjob? I remember you joking about getting one in the past because you were tired of those big boob chicks not having to hustle as hard to get money. But I could have sworn you said you preferred not to. Either you changed your mind or I'm remembering incorrectly. All I know is, the results look cool so far, judging from just your one picture.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I made ass guy money always. I wanted the boob guy money too. Want my past $1000 nights to turn into $2000 nights or something like that.

But yeah I would probably remove these ridiculous funbags when I leave the industry. Be quite a while though. Once I realized that to do what I want to do involves me staying in the industry I realized I shouldn't keep depriving myself of boob guy money. I was gonna say more but it probably is too incorrect even for this forum. LOL
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I am older than dirt and I like all boobs. Big or little.

By the way NICE PICs
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Definitely not a problem.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Lolita
    I don't wouldn't have noticed the sag that you're concerned about if you didn't point it out.

You have beautiful, naturally large beasts. If they didn't sag a little I don't think they would look natural.

Personally, I'd like to see how they hang when you are bent over, being mounted from behind.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Lolita, Let me reiterate, your body, because it is healthy looking, will matter less than your attitude. If your attitude here carries over into your dancing, you’ll do just fine.

My ATF was, and is, plumper than you, with mom boobs like yours. She made bank over objectively prettier girls because of her attitude, not her body. And even though she wasn’t doing very much extra (for reasons that are convincing to me, I now believe her when she says she wasn’t doing extra in the club), the only girls who regularly out-earned her were the ones who’d suck or fuck any and every dick that walked in the door, and even then, it wasn’t by much.

One of my favorites right now won’t do extra, even grinding for an LDK, and she makes damned good money in a club known for common extras.

So neither your body, nor your willingness to do extra, are going to determine your earning potential.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @georgeMD+1

My all time favorite is not a classic beauty. In fact most guys on here would probably rate her as a 6 physically (mainly because most of the guys on here are fucking blind idiots, but I digress).

In any event, there was something about her that attracted me, and within 5 minutes of sitting with her she had me wrapped around her finger.

I guess I'm trying to say that no 2 customers are the same. Some like , some like big noses, some like Eskimos, some like quirky girls...
    But I think I can safely say that 99% of us would rather spend money on girls that have a fun personality than the cold heartless ROB bitches. @Papi may be the only exception to that. He doesn't really care about personality so long as she has large ebony pillows stuck to her chest and backside.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I’m actually shocked to hear about personality on a stripper forum hahaha, but it makes sense. I’d survive for sure, but not sure how it would affect me in the long run. How would people look at me after finding out (all things to consider) maybe I’ve seen too many movies. Specifically, The Players Club (with Bernie Mac) that have put a bad name on the idea. I enjoy talking about with you guys regardless haha.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Honestly, personality goes a long way, even in an environment like a strip club that is *extremely* superficial.

How strip club life affects you is a function of your personality, goals, and work ethic. Some dancers handle it very well. Others go up in a mushroom cloud pretty quickly. That bell curve has a pretty fat middle ground, though.

Movies are possibly the least reliable guide to strip club life, both as a customer and as a dancer. That said, you will find that large swaths of the public view strip clubs as taboo and the people who work at or patronize strip clubs are at best amoral or at worst deviants.

Honestly, there's a baseline of truth there. I would *never* say that strip clubs are solely populated by bad people, but if I wouldn't go to a strip club in search of good decision making and high ethical standards.

So, being "outed" as stripper could be bad for you, depending on your current social circles, family, and friends.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Look, bottom line is all shapes and sizes are welcome at the club. Just dont be a resentful if people say no or turn you down. Everyone has a type. Once you figure out that everyday more guys are going to say no than yes and it has nothing to do with your looks (happens to the hottest of the hot) you'll be ok.

Welcome to the website. (Founder wants me to say this I think lol)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @pistola That happens in real life too (to an extent) I’ve had hot guys think I’m hot or the complete opposite. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has a different preference.

When I asked what kind of strippers everyone likes it was more out of curiosity/to make conversation.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @pistola Thanks!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Just so you know, and it is not as if you haven't had this feedback, but I would certainly look to you for a dance based on your body.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I didnt start dancing till I was 23 and moved the fuck away from family. To be honest I sort of wish I started at 18 instead because a lot of places had more/easier money at the time. But I also thank all that is good that this isn't all I know. Which no offense, most girls I've met cannot do this job sober for shit. So in my opinion maybe it isnt the best job for them or they need a club that is in an environment where they are more comfortable. I dont recommend being a clean dancer in an extras club. But you can make money. I couldn't ever make *consistent * money in any clubs I was just extremely uncomfortable in.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Oh okay, that makes sense.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I kinda wanna dance in the area I'm from because the dance prices are higher and I look different from most of the girls in that area in a great way despite also being white. But the chance of someone that knows/knew me seeing me or being outed is extremely high there.

But yeah I totally understand not wanting to dance somewhere you have roots.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Definitely something to consider. I wouldn’t dare strip at any places too close to me if I did. I would probably see way more familiar faces then I’d like to (none at all would be best). I just want to make more money without my parents helping me....which is why I went to school to have a career, but I need more schooling or be more creative if I want to make the money I’m looking for. My goal is to eventually make somewhere between $70,000 - $100,000 a year.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think girls get uncomfortable at any club if they dance there for a while.

Hoes working clubs ruin it for every girl working there. And they're stupid. The point of stripping is fast money....and to make it doing the least possible. Sell a fantasy, don't actually give in to it. Leading a guy on, going a little further before a song ends to get him to buy another... giving him false hope that if he comes in and spends more, maybe she will go out with him or like him... that's a better strategy than being a hoe when you don't have to.

And a girl doesn't have to look the way society deems "perfect" women look. The vast majority of guys coming in aren't all that physically. Any girl working there is hotter than anyone they can get with ....and a few visible imperfections actually make a girl more approachable and puts them more at ease, if she works on her hustle she can really milk them.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @IceyLoco Yeah, I would get sick of the same place too after awhile. Plus, people love a fresh new face! I just worry about creepos going too far. Is there security close by like if I need them or...? Don’t know how it works. Maybe I’m thinking there are more terrible people then there are? I’m thinking the worst, I’m sure it also depends on where you go.

That’s understandable, when I see a gorgeous girl that has no visible flaws I get too intimidated to approach her.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Lolita, most of the guys on this site troll clubs for hookers, so ..... You just have to be firm, if a guy trusts something remind them of the club rules, or just get a bouncer. Sometimes being new is a plus, but not always.... not if you had steady repeat business.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

IceyLoco - definite troll account
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @TrollWarnBot

Does the founder ask people to be “troll warn bots” or is this just a volunteer thing? Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Lolita... many users here regard IceyLoco to be a troll (including me), and view his advice as dubious at best. Look at his posting history and make up your own mind.

Here some feedback he gave us early on about how to treat strippers:

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

Featuring this highlight:

IceyLoco said "Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches."

Whatever you decide to do, take everything with a block of salt and get feedback from a wide variety of sources (including places that aren't here).

Good luck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Lolita FYI nobody really knows but it's been surmised that TWB is some advanced AI. IMHO if it is, it's still a beta version.

This post is kind of a test. I just trolled TWB with it and I'm trying to see if it will start identifying me as such.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Lolita troll warn bot is pretty accurate actually icee=fat boi = dougster
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot Yeah, I don’t know. Also, the founder got back to me. He was like why do you want to delete your account I think they like you lol. So I decided I’ll just keep it for now.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I guess when I’m done with it I’ll just stop using it. Unless the founder is cool and nice enough to completely delete it down the road!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As has been mentioned, the troll comments is bc we have a fair # of them on here and from time to time some that claim to be dancers and were not and were just jerking the board - thus the distrust when a new dancer/female shows up.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @papi_chulo understandable
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    trollwarnbot should be called tricktrollbot. basically anyone who calls tricks out gets called a troll on this site.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Icey you got major trick issues.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    this site has a problem with old tricks trolling it
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lolita I dont see why you would have to delete your whole account. Maybe just delete photos. Without pix there is no way in hell you're remotely indentifiable on here.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I selectively choose what I listen to on here. I think icey has some useful/truthful stuff to say here. Other stuff he says I ignore. Like I do with everyone, really.

I block/ignore people who I think are beyond useless.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blahblah my phone won’t let me delete....maybe if I try a laptop it will work.

Same. Have to do that in real life already. Lol
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Uploaded a pic with my username for the trollz lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Someone will probably accuse you of using Photoshop to produce that image. lol.

I have a hunch that you're for real, for what it's worth.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Call.Me.Ishmael Ugh yeah, I realized that too. It doesn’t matter what I do. Unless I completely expose myself, there’s always going to be one person who will be like “you’re fake” or whatever.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Feel free to completely expose yourself. I doubt there will be any complaints.
    ;-)
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I would except I don’t want people to contact me outside of here.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Those few trolls ruin it for the rest of y’all :/
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That's been true for a long time.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @lolita - Thanks for confirming you are not a troll. Considering you have never been to a SC you should definitely go to one before you get deeper into considering becoming a stripper. Being a stripper is not like what you are expecting from TV/movies. You don't actually make a living dancing around a pole, the majority of money is made from selling lap dances and just talking/listening.

I think you mentioned earlier you were surprised guys on a strip club site were talking about girls personalities. A dancers personality actually has more to do with making money than her body. There are a lot of average girls who make a ton and girls who are model hot that quit after making nothing. A lot of the job is talking to people, almost being a therapist.

The real money comes from lap dances. Except in some small pockets of the country a lap dance consists of you grinding on someones lap, on their boner to be specific. Guys are (in most areas) going to expect to get to touch your boobs. So you have to be ok with that. Some guys will try and touch you in whatever way they can get away with or get you to have sex with them (sometime for money, sometimes for free). But you can totally make money and be a "clean" dancer.

As far as your goal of $100k a year. That is definitely possible however stripping is really psychologically/emotionally difficult for some girls. You may find that you can only do it one or two days a week instead of 40 hours like a normal job. My recommendation would be to go to a SC to see what it's like. Then try a shift or two and see how it goes. It might work well as a supplement to your current job or as a way to make money fast in an emergency. Or do it full time, just giving you other options to consider.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake Yeah, for sure! I’d want to scope it out first. Damn, $100k for stripping?! When I said that I meant making that money in my career choice that is not stripping. This would just be a temporary thing to help me out in the mean time. I think I’d be okay with a slap on my ass and a boob grab, but definitely NO blow jobs, fingering, excessive fondling or sex. Realistically, I would potentially only do this 1-3 nights a week at most. (Like a weekend job)...Man my parents would give me anything I want, probably pay me NOT to be a stripper..I just don’t want their money. I want make my own and be able to treat my parents.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Also, HAPPY HUMP DAY!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would say yes, but you've got to figure out the right kinds of things to wear. Things which don't try to hide or alter.

And please, show us some pictures.

SJG
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Wow, keep those pictures coming <3 If you live in the Chicago area I can reccomend a few clubs to audition at.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    If you live in the Chicago area, I can recommend a few clubs to try if you ever make the plunge.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Got to show your real shape, without alteration:

https://www.wickedtemptations.com/standa…

SJG
    Official Parking Lot Bouncer

As Most Diverse Congress in History Takes Office, Dems Push to End Shutdown Without Funding for Wall
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/1/4/mo…

'Leaked' Video Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Proves She... Has Friends, Can Dance
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/apos-leak…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noBAbLa…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeuzWWK…

Edwin Starr
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZ…

War - The World Is a Ghetto 1972 Full Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmheOZtL…

How To Tell If Someone Is Truly Smart Or Just Average
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-t…

TJ Street
    https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7318/961…
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5488/96200…
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7290/9620…
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5449/96322…

Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa -- Guitar Center's King of the Blues 2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX14smq2…

Beth & Joe - I'd Rather Go Blind - Live in Amsterdam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEHwO_UE…

Beth & Joe - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Live in Amsterdam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQ07fVV…

Amazing Performance by Gary Clark Jr. - When My Train Pulls In
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYXMDCNj…
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @lolita: "I’m Hispanic and French."

Je m'appelle Jose Sanchez! What a coincidence! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion