Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do I upload a video on here?

LolitaLove789

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have a 51 second video of me touching myself, but not sure if it’s worth the send. Help

Replies (59)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Somebody help this woman now!

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I can do it for you. Text it to me and I’ll help you out.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Founders mailbox blows up in 3...2...1...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Dang - I don't think one can load vids to TUSCL - you'd probably have to load it to a video website then post the link to it here - I've never uploaded a vid to a website so not sure how to go about it - hopefully someone on here more tech-savvy can save the day

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Upload it to redgifs.com then post the link here.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@Papi_chulo yeah that’s what I figured....dammit.

@TFP okay I’ll look into it. I want feed back on it before I send it to my FWB LOL

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Yeah, sorry, don't have vid upload capabilities. As much as I'd enjoy watching your fingers work that sweet little kitty.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@founder does this mean you might make this a new option?? drumroll please hahaha

Profile picture for founder
founder
•
Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

The only idea I can think of (Assuming you're trying to post to the photo gallery and not just sharing a link) is converting the video to a gif, downloading/saving it, and then uploading it that way. Although, a 51 second high quality gif might be too big.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Fuck. Where is that board feature wish list thread? Stop working on virus testing and get the scientists on this! Stat!

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Okay I said fuck it and sent to my FWB without approval from you guys 😂 but I posted the pic of my thumbnail from my video

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

This is pretty much the angle of the whole video, obviously I’m kinda moving around, but I don’t really change positions. I’m not super experienced with making videos and it’s hard finding a good angle when you have no one to hold the camera or even have any kind of stand. LMAO

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Love the underboob and those pointy nips - yum yum

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

“when you have no one to hold the camera”

Now you’re just fucking with us... 😛

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

"I’m not super experienced with making videos and it’s hard finding a good angle when you have no one to hold the camera or even have any kind of stand. "

Tripods are your friend, love.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Your FWB is one lucky guy As a true PL, I have to subscribe to OnlyFans to see my CF doing that.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@EveHartley Thanks for your posts and feedback, love hearing from the ladies too!!!! And for sure. I need one haha.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@desertscrub That’s the funniest shit I’ve read today hahahhaa

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I think you can upload them to Pornhub.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@shadowcat hahahhaa nvmd you might take the cake

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'd be more than happy to volunteer as your camera operator. Just let me know when you need a helping hand.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I got my tripod from eBay for less than $10. It's durable and can stand up to 3 feet. Then I got a cell phone attachment for the tripod for... $4 I think on Amazon? It's not a huge investment at all. You'll be happy you got one.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

I have a system similar to Eve’s. Not used it for masturbating vids though. 😜 Got it for recording music vids

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@EveHartley hell yeah! Super cheap!

@fishHawk lmao nice!!

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

Gfycat is the easiest way i think and probably perfect for 51 seconds...

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Wow, my FWB didn’t even say anything, not even a thank you!!!! Y’all are a million times more grateful than he is. Smh 😤

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

If you're ever looking to replace him, I'd be happy to help :)

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

I’m such a generous/giving person when it comes to stuff like this. He doesn’t even have to ask for this stuff. I just send it!! I need to go for older guys like AT LEAST 30 years old rather than 20-something year olds. Smh

Profile picture for THEWHITEKNIGHT
THEWHITEKNIGHT
•

IS MY DEAR DANZEL IN DISTRESS? HELP IS ON THE WAY, I SHALL SAVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@THEWHITEKNIGHT THANK YOU WHITE KNIGHT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU MY WHOLE LIFE. I SHALL NO LONGER BE IN DISTRESS.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... I got my tripod from eBay for less than $10 ..."

Oh - when you first mentioned tripod I thought you were referring to your S.O.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I thought Founder would've had it up by now - did you send it to him?

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@papi_chulo nah, I said fuck it and sent it to my FWB then just posted the thumbnail from my video

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

😢 😢😢😢😢

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@twentyfive why are you sad?!?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You got us all riled-up and pulled the rug from under us

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Hahaha I’m horrible, damn. I’m sorry to disappoint 😬

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

I’ll keep posting pics though 😂 this one I’m loading shows my face so I’ll likely only keep it up for a few days

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Here I was thinking Founder decided "fuck you guys" and kept the video all to himself. LOL

@Papi - I would like to know where one can find a $10 boy/girlfriend.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

😆😆😆

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Eve

"... Tripods are your friend ..."

I was being facetious w.r.t. your original comment - implying that your S.O. was so well-hung you referred to him as a tripod (as if he had 3-legs) - just a little Corona humor

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Lolita

You should join us for our next TUSCL meet

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You should bring endless summer with you we can have a meetups for the ages 😎 Pun intended

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@papi_chulo Hahah I’m fun and have a big personality....but damn if I was in the same room as all of you I’d be nervous as shit...unless I’m drinking and maybe there’s another girl haha.

I want to know too, I’m willing to spend $50 so that would get me 5 boyfriends to alternate HAHAHAHAHA

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

@Papi; I'm sad that I've met so many photographers and none of them have made this joke. LOL

@Loli; I'll protect you... then you're coming home with me.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

@EveHartley Another female has to be guide/bodyguard Hahahaha. Thank you!! Oh snap they’re all going to lose to you 🤣

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Lolita

You'd be surprised how normal and vanilla most TUSCLers are - I've met close to 30.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn Eve I didn't exclude you intentionally, Like Papi I've met quite a bunch of TUSCLers most are good guy's and good gals, haven't met one yet that I didn't like, including a few that are nothing like their persona on here.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I believe I've met around 12 PLs. Have yet to meet any psychopaths... yet. :)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Would there be a need for video upload here? Seems like we'd just get vids of Dain and BBBC jacking off.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - at the very-least for dancers/females to be able to upload "their work"

W
wallanon
•

"Have yet to meet any psychopaths... yet. :)"

Better find something to knock on...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

So much free porn available and 56 comments about a video of a woman diddling herself? Strange!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Seems inevitable that videos will eventually be a part of TUSCL. Probably make the dancer the directory have a little more energy.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am on the shitter while reading this

Profile picture for Goodclubrep
Goodclubrep
•

@clubber, LOL! NAILED IT!!

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Since Founder requested it. Here is a weiner video. Enjoy!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Good, Just call me by my alias, Capt. Obvious. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement