tuscl

The trolls suddenly disappear ;(

Johny5
Texas
Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:20 PM
Recent post has been pretty boring since the update. Been viewing discussions since the change and not many interesting topics about the SC scene has been written as well as all the funny trolls are all gone ;0 I guess lets wait a few weeks and see how this new update holds up

63 comments

• K
    6 years ago
    Feel free to post an interesting SC topic or suggest some topics, ask a question.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I have more of a question: will people still be posting crazy stories in the front room. The number and quality of the crazy story posts was taking a nose dive. More crazy stories = MTBA! (Make TUSCL brilliant again!)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    We also need to remember, is the holidays right now. Many people are not going to be to clubbing at the moment.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ In other words, you publicly posted n told Founder that you were gonna back off on talkin bout blondbomb...but you couldn’t help it. So fuck what you said.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @blonde when do we get to play? Not sure about playing nice though ;P
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nobody has a problem with BBS except some of us think that overtly offering services provided for cash doesn't belong on this site. Now, founder doesn't mind (i have ideas why) so I'm not going to harp on it but he might if there were 100 hookers all suddenly advertising. There is a difference between a call girl and a stripper (even if said stripper does extras, she is still technically a stripper.)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I haven’t seen her offer her services to you, so why is it your business?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Just the same lies as usual anyways. He was also insulting her looks and making other forms of attacks towards her that had to do with more than so-called concern for this site.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @25 if I’m not mistaken her first posts were basically I’m p4p come see me. So yeah, she did offer services. To everyone. 1 p4p gal is not going to make or break a site, if/when it turns into 100... @spice, if you are so happy with the other board, go back to it and stop following me around like a lapdog. *pets nicespice on head and throws doggie treat across room*
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @pistola I’m don’t see it quite so overtly TBH it’s founders business if you don’t like the way he runs it no one is forced to participate. It’s one thing to state your own opinion, it’s quite another to tell someone how to run their business or their life. Harping on settled matters is on of the reasons for my second divorce.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Ugh.... BlondeBombShell is basically advertising being a hoe in every thread. If she were inviting everyone to go fuck her for free she wouldn't have time to be posting on here all the time. Its true though, she sets a bad precedent, if more hoes start advertising here the site will get shut down. As for Nicespice, she's just on the site to troll.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So feel free to put her or me or anyone else that calls you out on your lying and attempts to shame, on ignore, then you don’t have to see any posts that you don’t like with the added bonus that they won’t see yours either. You are a phony yourself, anyone you disagree with is a trick, or a bitch, all of a sudden you want respect. Here’s a flash you get the respect you give, period.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I'm also glad someone on this forum finally gets the difference between a stripper and a hoe... 25, a trick is a guy who pays women for sex of their company. i use the term correctly. none of your trick asses respect anyone who isn't part of your little echo chamber on here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you do such a wonderful job of making my points for me, must really suck being such a lowlife and a hater.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Ughhhh you're trying to put me down for not having to pay for pussy? OK so you're a part time hoe.... you're not empowered. you're on here posting bs hoping to get enough attention from men and hoping one is willing to pay to fuck you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @BBS nobody runs in his circle he’s just a lonely little bitch, bemoaning his circumstances, has no life, wouldn’t know how to have a life, just no class at all, if he ever is able to post on VIP he’s going on ignore, and I bet I won’t be the only one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco said "Ughhhh you're trying to put me down for not having to pay for pussy?" I don't care if you've ever paid for pussy, but I do think you're shitty at being human because you advocate violence against women. And though there's a 99% chance that you're a troll playing a persona, it still makes you genuinely horrible. I'm not sure if you're the last person on this site to cast moral judgements on others, but I'm pretty sure you're in the bottom five.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The right wing misogyny on here is more violent than me saying slap the shit out of a hoe if she comes at you or your main bitch
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You keep telling yourself that. Also, you're a shit.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You don't think taking advantage of lonely men and having them pay for pussy is predatory? At least you understand semantics... Never had anyone argue that someone is pathetic for not paying hookers to fuck them. How many guys on here have paid to fuck you?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    pistola I’m don’t see it quite so overtly TBH it’s founders business if you don’t like the way he runs it no one is forced to participate. It’s one thing to state your own opinion, it’s quite another to tell someone how to run their business or their life. Harping on settled matters is on of the reasons for my second divorce. I agree, nobody is forcing me to participate. Nor am I against p4p, I believe it should be legalized. As far as telling people how to run their business, I’m inferring that ‘because founder said so’ is how this site should be run. That I disagree with. Like government or any other website, people should have a voice of how it’s used. Now, founder is in charge of making final decisions as it’s his site. Just like FB where Zuckertard wouldn’t have the power or wealth he has if it wasn’t for the users. Doesn’t mean I can’t object rationally. Original point was that BBS has this oh woe is me some ppl hate me when that’s not the case, some of us don’t want p4p here. Hell, maybe I’m in the minority. But if TUSCL turns into backpage lite, I probably will choose not to participate as I like the hunt of bedding strippers versus straight up p4p. Anyway, good debate. Carry on. Lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @pistola I hear you but at the point where you stated your opinion that wasn’t a problem, we heard your opinion, but now it’s just become noise, she’s not hurting anyone I don’t agree with your opinion, that’s fine, but to keep beating a dead horse isn’t going to do a damn thing. Not that it’s stopped any of the dougster aliases or SJG, but the consensus on this board is those are a couple of real weirdos.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    OK you admitted you slept with men off this site for money, I don't care how many. See, honesty is nice, huh? At least you admit to trolling the site for tricks.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I mean trolling in the sense of being a nuisance while using the page to solicit men to pay to fuck you
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I asked "How many guys on here have paid to fuck you?" You answered "None of ur business how many I dont owe you annnnnyyythiinnnggggg to feed this weird obsession you have "
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hey, I think the real trolls are the ones who only know Right Wing politics and news, financial speculations, gambling, cumming in their pants, and paying hookers for sex. These guys, PL's, they must be in the VIP Room. Sure quieter now without them. But those of us left, now we can talk about whatever we want to. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You admitted it
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No, I nailed it! SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you said its none of my business how many men on here payed you to fuck.... thats an admission that they did.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Papi's Video [view link] SJG
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I feel like I remember the days when fake accounts were everywhere, but they were becoming less prevalent before the change. Honestly it's one or two people who like trolling, the tone is consistent enough to tell who the author is.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Phat, what do you have against tricks?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am not Phat so I cannot speak for him. But speaking for myself, I have nothing against tricks. But being a trick is still basically being a chump. So I wouldn't want to promote it or encourage it. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I asked "How many guys on here have paid to fuck you?" You answered "None of ur business how many I dont owe you annnnnyyythiinnnggggg to feed this weird obsession you have " point proven I have nothing against tricks, I just don't respect them. They'd be better off changing themselves to have better relations with women
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    6 years ago
    "Johny5 is talking about trolls like Tyrion Lannister, not txtittyfag." Hey now! I'm not a troll. Just because I'm short doesn't make me a troll!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    To the OP, I did some sleuthing and hacked into some of our trolls emails. The lack of activity is not a coincidence, in fact they are all in Hollywood, Florida attending the annual troll conference at a La Quinta Inn. The conference ends on sunday after a riveting speech by WillysGotaWoman
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco why not turn your obsession towards me? Clearly you don't get along with females very well, why not switch teams?
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Damnnn this post esculated quickly lmao it was just a simple post! This topic did get me some interesting read though! I still love you @blonde :D
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Thats right tyron isnt a troll hes a ghome get it right guys
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Wow, this Icey character is really fucked up in the head. I can assure you Icey that I do not feel remotely victimized by a 100 lb girl who I choose to pay for pussy. Also, most woman beaters, if they voted at all, would likely vote Democrat. Right wingers are generally raised to respect themselves and others and would be more likely to put a woman beater in the ground - using their legally obtained firearms protected by their 2nd amendment rights - than to beat a woman themselves. I think that covers the worst of the Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs statements. ;)
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Also, most woman beaters, if they voted at all, would likely vote Democrat" ------- What a stupid post, and what you might expect from our overgrown frat boy. What is true is that women have been voting more and more democratic for decades. About 56% women vote democratic now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Also, most woman beaters, if they voted at all, would likely vote Democrat" Eh. I assume that you're picking a fight, because that doesn't make sense at all.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ A recent Fox poll confirms it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s par for RickiBoi one logical statement followed up by a bunch of goofy shit.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I asked "How many guys on here have paid to fuck you?" You answered "None of ur business how many I dont owe you annnnnyyythiinnnggggg to feed this weird obsession you have " point proven
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @25: It makes perfect sense if you walk it through. Domestic violence is largely the province of the poor, including those with criminal tendencies, the self entitled, and those with victim mentalists - with plenty of overlap among the groups. In other words, a core base of the Dem party. Conversely, men who respect themselves, hold on to some notion of masculinity and believe in things bigger than themselves - in other words, the core of the Republican Party - tend to have far less of these issues as a % of the population. By way of one example, how many pimps and other stripper SOs do you think are voting Republican? I'm sure that the Michael Avennatis of the world aren't either. ;) So when the crazy chick spouts violent pimp lines and then blurts out some nonsense about right wing violence against women, I can only shake my head. Ask any stripper if she feels more threatened by a "right wing" white club customer or a pimp roaming the club and I have no doubt what her answer will be.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Got it. You're picking a fight.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    @Blondebmbshell... No. Dugan.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ got it Rick but it seems like all the morons voted for Trump not the legitimate Republicans of course but he won the election, and how many people in his own administration had to resign for domestic violence related issues I remember two, how many connected to him are either under indictment, awaiting sentencing or actually in jails. Even for you that’s fuzzy at best.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Middle class professions like cops and lawyers have the highest rates of alcohol abuse and domestic violence. Blaming it on poverty is ridiculous. Its just demonizing the poor. Chivalry is ok to a degree, but women don't need to be treated like helpless or like they're kids
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    But if women aren’t helpless children, then what good are pimps?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think men have basic respect for women. At least from what I see. A paternalistic or protective view of women is bad unless she's yours. There are all kinds of pimps. Just depends.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    That whole redpill bs is just a bunch of beta males blaming women for their inability to control and get bitches. Women don't need looking out for. They're capable of taking care of themselves. I think its bad telling them what to do either way. The worst thing you can do to a woman in an abusive situation is to push her away by telling her what to do or be disapproving of her. Just be there and listen and help her make the move when she's ready to. Being protective only works when you're in a relationship. Otherwise it pushes them away.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I hate admitting it. But women with an abusive partner, who is abusive to the point it's even noticeable to outsiders, are usually there because they want to be. There is something inside of many of them that crave the drama. And if they are not actively getting abused, then they will start becoming abusive towards others in their lives. The rules may be different in other countries that have harsher laws against women rights. But not as Americans. I'd advise to just look away and just be as good as a friend as you can possibly be, without getting dragged into her personal problems. At best, all you can do is encourage them with making strides towards personal development. Because they will save themselves when they are ready. Well...at least assuming there are no children involved. Otherwise then the situation is dicier.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The red pill dumbasses are just a fringe movement made up of guys too pathetic to get laid so they blame society. They idealize a time when women had much fewer choices like the 1950s. Were women happy then? Nope that's what gave rise to the 1960s. The red pill movement is very misogynistic. Its really not your place to take action on anything unless you have a close enough relationship with the woman. Even then, pressuring her will just make it worse. They need someone to listen more than anything and help them get out when its the right moment. Or, get some guys to regularly jump him til he leaves town. Women are in those types of relationships coz they already have trauma. Its not really coz they "want to"....its something they're used to. If kids are involved its a lot harder, especially if she isnt working. Then it becomes unlikely she'll leave.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I suspect that the conversation out here in the Parking Lot is a whole lot better than what is going on in the VIP Room SJG Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] Sloe Gin [view link] Brothers In Arms [view link] TJ Street Girls [view link] [view link] [view link] Real TJ Street [view link] [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ >I suspect that the conversation out here in the Parking Lot is a whole lot better than what is going on in the VIP Room< Lol, not even close
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I hate admitting it. But women with an abusive partner, who is abusive to the point it's even noticeable to outsiders, are usually there because they want to be. There is something inside of many of them that crave the drama. And if they are not actively getting abused, then they will start becoming abusive towards others in their lives. The rules may be different in other countries that have harsher laws against women rights. But not as Americans. I'd advise to just look away and just be as good as a friend as you can possibly be, without getting dragged into her personal problems. At best, all you can do is encourage them with making strides towards personal development. Because they will save themselves when they are ready. Well...at least assuming there are no children involved. Otherwise then the situation is dicier. ^learned something new today, on here of all places, thank you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Johny5 I sent you a PM.
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    5 years ago
    txtittyfag TEXAS BY GOD! 17 HOURS AGO ^^^^^^ U 2 shud get a room! ^^^^^^Us two should get a room you beautiful hunk of manmeat.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Icey posted: "Its really not your place to take action on anything unless you have a close enough relationship with the woman. Even then, pressuring her will just make it worse. They need someone to listen more than anything and help them get out when its the right moment." I couldn't agree more Icey. Stupid is as stupid does. She's not going to leave until the guy finally beats enough sense into her, however many rounds that takes. ;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If even that. For example, I have a friend who is in an abusive relationship but won't leave just because he's a doctor. She's staying coz of the money. I told her she can get child support and alimony but she'd rather get emotionally abused and beaten than work or build her own life. I know another girl with a jealous "boyfriend pimp" who has her selling her pussy then beats her for it coz he gets jealous of the tricks....her response is he brings structure to her life and she's been with him for seven years. One girl I know got out of an abusive relationship but was in a string of them coz she was raped at age 12 and thought she was just a cum dump and punching bag most of her life. The problems these women have are sad but a friend or family member won't really help. They need trained professional help. The most anyone can do is just be there to listen and help if they're ready to get out. But its crazy, you have to strike that right balance so you don't get dragged down with them and get too involved.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “I reckon she will start talkin back n 4th with it now like retards do. Hidin n postin behind multiple aliases is a sign of some kind of severe mental disorder” This is true. Egads, what if I end up doing that for 14 years? Like another board member whose name sort of rhymes with “Munster”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion