tuscl

Membership Cards

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Monday, December 24, 2018 4:06 AM
@founder...With all these changes, and encouraging more reviews of clubs, the clubs will also benefit. What if we could have a tuscl membership card that could get us discounts on admission or drinks in clubs?

16 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Great idea, a TUSCL rewards program. I think we would all greatly benefit from a card with lots of “extra” discounts.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    How about a TUSCL Visa card? We could use it in strip clubs and earn reward points. The points could be redeemed for gifts such as divorce lawyers, bail bonds and STD treatments.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    MackTruck: did you not get your tuscl VIP t-shirt and liquid lapdance underwear??
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I can create a membership card in a PDF file. Please email design ideas. Maybe clubs will give you something for the effort
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Official TUSCL Reviewer" card to flash when entering the club? Lol. Might get a PL thrown out faster than anything else. A decoder ring would be cool, though...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How about TUSCL press passes ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm waiting for the t-shirts. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d like a TUSCL challenge coin
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    How about posting this topic under your real account, fucker? Not this shit basement dumper dweller!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    tuscl challenge coin would be good, but too many of these old ladies don't drink in the club
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @meat. I am the real Mack Truck... kang of the trolls
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol! We shall see.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    +1 M72. Stupid fucking idea that card bullshit
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I bring a wad of Bennis I don’t need no card for a free drink.
  • ntguru2
    6 years ago
    How about a card with a qr code on it with a url somewhere I this site. There is probably some way to set up two factor authentication so the card isn't enough, but it's one of the two factors. What exactly do we want the card to verify, though?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ so we can have a who has a bigger card contest
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion