tuscl

Welcome to the VIP

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Sunday, December 23, 2018 7:51 AM
It is my intention that this room serve as a respite from the front room. This is a place for verified dancers to advertise themselves, and for guys that appreciate them to get to know each other. There is no moderation, but you also must have a current VIP membership to access this room.

78 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Interesting idea. I'm wondering if members will also use this Room to escape the Trolls.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Interesting concept, will, you insist on civility here, that would be an upgrade in my opinion.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Like it conceptually, hopefully it works as planned.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, I don't insist on anything, because who am I to judge what is civil? I do, however, know that most "Trolls" are non-vip. I, for one, will be spending most of my time here in the VIP hoping to find out REAL information about the strippers and clubs here.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Can Juice aliases post here?
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the Christmas gift Founder. Hopefully it works out as you have intended.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Thank you founder!
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    My one problem with this, is I kinda want to talk to everybody. I don’t really want to be back and forth. And I wouldn’t want it to take away from the main board. Just thinking out loud.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    I really appreciate the effort that you put in on this project. I don’t understand trolls, I can’t see their purposes and really don’t like that they waste my time by misleading me. So thanks again
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Seems worth a try. Happy holidays VIPs!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    I like this idea
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder By having a dancers only section do you think it might affect the front room and VIP sections and make them into echo chambers ?
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I like the concept. The trolls have a playground to play on while all the grownups can hang out in a different area of the park.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I think dancers will try to drum up business here. We'll see
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Like everyone else said, I hope this works as intended. My main hope is that this doesn't give some of these trolls that look like they spend all their time on this site the incentive to write a review.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    As someone who thinks the trolls are the biggest annoyance on the board I’m willing to give this a try. It probably won’t be perfect but as long as its improved, I’m down.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Question: I'm curious, I just checked a few profiles, how is it that Mack truck is a verified member yet long time posters and reviewers, Jack, 25, myself, are not? I'm 99.9% sure Jack and 25 are legit and I know that I am.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Don't worry too much about guys being verified. It's only for dancers at this point. I verified you fwiw
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I was just curious. Anyway, it's good to have a subforum that isn't open to the whole world.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    BTW, I'm a pac 12 guy, but I bet on THEE (pause) Ohio State University in the Rose bowl.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder Following up on OSU’s question I asked you what does verified member mean an why are some folks who are long time posters unverified and some of the new posters are ?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, I can just about 100% guarantee you placed a good bet but there's always unknown factors, injuries etc but you should be good. :-)
  • founder
    6 years ago
    WA is OVERRATED Wazzu would have been a different story. Buckeyes by 3 touchdowns PAC 12 absolutely sucks.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    25,. The only people "verified" are dancers and mongers I've met, and anyone that has purchased VIP in the past
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I came to the conclusion that the labels are currently applied this way Verified = paid for a VIP membership at least once Unverified = never paid for a VIP membership
  • nofuglies
    6 years ago
    I agree the Huskies offense is vastly overrated but the defense is actually pretty decent. 27-14
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank you for that interesting
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ And you've just been verified. :-)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am the verified King of the Trolls! and a Troll Pimp
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    This sounds like a good thing
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    I like the new changes. Thank you Founder!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think the idea of a dancers only section is good since apparently many dancers are often put-off by the tone of the discussion board
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the changes!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Splitting the non-dancer discussion board into two will take some getting used to - as Muddy mentioned I rather have all discussions in one place vs having to jump b/w the two. As TFP mentioned, this may encourage trolls to write s fake review a month, but at least it's making it harder for them - also there are non VIPs that are good discussion board contributors and now one has to be jumping b/w boards to find the good threads - still on the fence about this. My 2-cents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Also - if one starts a thread, you would like it to be read by everyone and get feedback from everyone, meaning you may have to post it on both sides
  • founder
    6 years ago
    If you want everyone to see it, simply post it on the front room
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking the rule would be this. If you just want a lot of discussion, post it in Front Room. If you are asking a legitimate question, post it in VIP.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Warrior has it correct You do not need to post in both VIPs can see the front room
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I like this a lot. It's not perfect, but anything that makes trolls work harder to use multiple accounts is going to cut down on the crap posts.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm less than thrilled with this Verified/Non-Verified stuff. Not to sound too whiny, but after writing 178 reviews of 123 clubs over 9 years, I'd have thought that I'd earned a "Verified" starting position.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Fixed it rick
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Thank you founder.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I like the new layout
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    whoooaaa... i like it
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    how do i become a verified dancer though? did i miss something?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    April, you need to be listed in the dancers directory. Are you cool with that?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Is there an advantage to being verified? I can name 60 TUSCL members that have met me.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    No advantage as of now, but if you want to send me a list I'll verify them
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Hmm. I can see the VIP discussion but my profile says that I'm "not verified." Founder could you double check-- I have 167 published reviews and other contributions. EM
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    VIP does not equal VERIFIED. They are not related.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    What Jimmy said
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I love the remodel founder. It looks great!
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    founder... Thanks for the upgrade.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    What if our VIP status falls off? Will we not be able to access these boards anymore? Can people who've never written a review at least read these discussions?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    VIP is always available for reviews or by subscription. This board is not available to non VIP members
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    It motivated me to write another review, so it seems to be working. In a few months I’ll need to find some new places to review. That’ll be a good reason to take my first SC road trip. Founder is playing 3D chess and here we are thinking he’s fucking around with deck chairs.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    So you're saying at a certain point in the future, if I don't write any more reviews, I won't have access to this section of the board?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^sounds correct
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I like the new format
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Liwet, either pay or contribute. There's nothing free in this world.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^well said. Liwet that's how it's always been in terms of access to the review section. Contribute or pay to gain access. This section is now just like that. All I know is, I enjoy a section without Nicole, Icey, or SJG spamming the shit up. Only issue now is there's less content in here to read. But it's brand new at this point so I'll see how it turns out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Free SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t release the hounds ;)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha SJG doesn't want to be freed. He's had all these years to just write one review, still won't do it. And when you try to get him to leave the confines of his mom's basement and get out to TJ or Vegas he starts screaming about his privacy walls and dead squirrels. So I think he's content to keep talking to himself in the front room. At least Icey has shown interest in writing a review, when before all he used to say was he didn't want to since LE was watching the board. Seems to have changed his tune with the addition of this VIP section.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ He wants to be able to pick fights with everyone bet he makes up a review he’ll prolly use his trap baby alias to get into the dancers dressing room too, the only solution to that turd is if he shows up in VIP put him on ignore.
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    Still seems like a lot of trolls on here. IMHO founder needs to tweek things more, say by restricting the VIP room to members who regularly post reviews. Just a thought
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lewit acts like something has been taken away, but we have been given more
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Thank you Founder. Nothing is perfect but appreciate your making the effort!
  • K1956
    6 years ago
    Food for thought it can be great or it can be terrible. All in what you make of it. Fuck it. Enjoy the ride...
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    If I understand correctly, this VIP forum cannot be crawled by search engines and that's a nice feature. I've always enjoyed the lack of hard moderation and the diverse subjects that come up from a diverse crowd with diverse opinions.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I like it so far. Seems to have the desired effect
  • math14
    6 years ago
    Thanks founder! Getting rid of some of the nonsense, great move. (Or at least they can go plain their own room, lol)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for fixing the "Last Comment" link
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Well if bigdicksammy is in here its not foolproof.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^truth. Lately I've seen some absolutely proper shit reviews get accepted so this was bound to happen.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    If you see shit reviews posted, please let me know and I will delete the reviewers account. Thanks F
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good riddance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion