tuscl

WOULD YOU LET YOUR WIFE DO OTC WITH A MALE STRIPPER?

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
OK!

27 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hell no
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Why not? Everyone on this site seems to love OTCs!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Unless I'm that male stripper.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Trap: you are making an assumption that all men are doing OTC behind the wife's back. When I was married, I still went to strip clubs, but NEVER went past a simple lap dance on a couch. Now that I am single, there is no longer anyone, except myself, to answer to, so please stop making general assumption of all the men here.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I would not want my wife to do otc but I do trust her. She might get some good stuff and throw me away. lol
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Trap, Do you have a problem with my double standard ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Phat boi does trap is just another of his troll aliases
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I'm not making any assumptions. I'm asking a question. The vocal minority on TUSCL think go to clubs for extras. I'm just asking if they'd let their wives do the same. If it doesn't apply to you then good for you.

I'm sure some wives are tired of old fat husbands and would love to fuck a 9 or 10 bareback even if they pay for it. Doesn't mean they don't love their husbands, right?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Funny how this thread isn't more popular. Their bitches should try it. Its only fair and they all claim to be so equal and open in their marriages.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I object to your use of the word "let". I don't "let" my wife do anything, any more than she "lets" me do anything. That presupposes we have some sort of inherent right to tell the other what to do. We do not. We discuss things, but we make our own decisions. If my wife wanted to do OTC with a stripper, no matter what gender out of the 736 genders we now have, we'd discuss it it and she'd decide. If the Unless the person was skivvy, or a better skier than I am, I doubt I would object.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Let also means to empower or entitle. By having a discussion and making it her decision, you are in effect letting her do it, or not. Your premise is vague and ambiguous as key words in it can have more than one meaning.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Thought this thread would be more popular...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm sure you did think that when you posted it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I didn't post it. Its funny though. Shows the hypocrisy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You are naive,
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    25 you're the naive one who defends racists and misogynists while attacking me for liking strippers and hoes
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's what a lot of the trolls on here do.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^He is way past obvious, he's pretty stupid you are naive son, he'll use you for his purposes than spit you out like a wad of chaw, boy.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Use for what purpose? TBH most of what I post on here is to help people. Your little ego just can't fathom that.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    lol what I am not reading all this. But of course it's ok to cheat if she is being cheated on :) or he is fucking around. She can fuck around too LOL

They say two wrongs don't make a right. I disagree.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Exactly.... what goes around comes around
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    TwatBaby, of course not. But in case you were expecting to have some great "Ah huh!" moment when someone responded like this, I'm perfectly comfortable with the double standard and too bad if you don't like it.

I have to say that this discussion board has been taking a weirdly defensive feminine turn the last couple of years, including snarky fake dancers and some guys posting like they've been neutered. Most real dancers don't even get this twisted up over this issue, first because many of them are cheating themselves in one way or another and, second, because they'd go broke without married customers. Only in this weird bubble board does this stuff play out like this.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    DC so you really believe Trapbaby isn't Iceyloco? That one instance of him 'defending' you from 'her' just looked like an attempt to trick people. Seems it only worked on you.

Or who knows, maybe CMI is right and Icey/Trapbaby are the same person and a girl, not a boy. Whatever. Shit's all entertainment at this point.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Rick, you keep confusing hookers with strippers. The two terms aren't mutually interchangeable.

TFP, coz everyone on here has to be a geriatric white trick, or they're fake, right?

Personally, I just think men who pay to fuck women they despise have to be sick in the head.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm confused Icey. Who said that they despise the women that they pay? Certainly not me. If I take a girl OTC, it is partly because I enjoyed my time with her ITC.

Also, your comment about the nature of dancers is a little naive. A girl who already takes her clothes off for the entertainment of men and does various things with them in LD/VIP rooms has far fewer boundaries to cross on the road to paid OTC than a girl who makes coffee at Starbucks. She's already rationalized a lot to make it OK in her minds to strip for a living, the additional leap doesn't need to clear a chasm. So while not every dancer will do this, many will with the right incentives.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Again, there's a difference between hookers working the club and strippers. You're getting pros, not strippers you gave an incentive to.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Whatever makes you feel better Icey. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion