tuscl

Imagine if there was a “Distrust” option

And if a troll profile obtained a certain score they would be deactivated.

How awesome would that be. :/

35 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a cool idea, but not on a site like this. Too easy to create multiple profiles and then get anyone deactivated.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Who's allowed to vote and what happens to someone who gets too many votes?
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Members keep the electric bill paid. People pay to post these ads on this website.
  • Psd you're a dumb bich(:
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’m not in favor of censorship. Yes you have to put up with some trolls but We need to keep free speech alive
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you are upside down
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant point DC9428!

This is sort of like TheeOSU, who doesn’t want to put anybody on ignore but hates san_jose_guy’s posts. His “brilliant” solution to this problem: demand that san_jose_guy behave differently.

The actual brilliant solution to this problem: put the people that you don’t like on ignore.

The super brilliant solution: recognize that different people think differently and try to appreciate them for who they are. Perhaps TheeOSU would learn to like san_jose_guy if the gave him a chance. The might even join “the organization”. TheeOSU seems like the kind of guy who might be better off if san_jose_guy made all of his life decisions for him! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU might even join “the organization” ^^^
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    A distrust option already exists it’s called ignore
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    jsully63: There’s no censorship or free speech issue involved here. TUSCL is not a branch of the government and is not restricted by the Constitution in that regard.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Just tell the trolls to fuck off and then put them on ignore. You don't even have to put them on ignore. I simply don't read the posts by some of our tedious and humorless trolls.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yes. Make it happen founder!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Still waiting on that edit option...
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Different opinions are great.

10% of the profiles on here being trolls has me ready to leave this site.

I do ignore many people but it is so irritating to come here and see that people who probably interact with you under several accounts find it fun to patronize everyone. There are 5 new ones a week. I’m so tired of it.

Someone messaged me about Nicole’s comments to me in this thread—I am sorry but I do not care and cannot see them.

:D
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "10% of the profiles on here being trolls has me ready to leave this site."

Lol. What? I think 10% of the profiles are legit at this point.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    DC how in the world do you know If any person here is not harassed? I get gross messages every day. You are assuming.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @PSD - People message you on here everyday?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Or somewhere else?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, you have to look at any potential new feature in the context of "how could this be weaponized?"

I like the suggested feature in theory, but I think it would be easily and unfairly exploited in practice.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "how in the world do you know If any person here is not harassed? I get gross messages every day. You are assuming."

From our pov it seems like everyone loves you. Are the messages gross or the people sending them?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Who is sending PSD dick pics? She thinks you're gross...
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I would imagine any dancer on here has to deal with a significant number of messages that are distasteful to them. I don't know if it's possible for a dancer to be on the site without being inundated with d*** picks and request for nudes
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The last batch of nasty PMs sent to me was from the _Constantine_ troll. I bantered with it for a bit before I got bored. Looking back, the last message was from September 18th.

There was also another user who I was going to meet up with, who presumed I would meet at his house instead of the club. But I wouldn’t consider that a troll, just an individual who has a different focus than I do.

Otherwise my PMs are pleasant enough.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD If you put someone on ignore they can’t access your in box.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Like a few other people here I try to not ignore people, I think there are a few who are disgusting and I still try to not ignore unless they are blatant trolls or Nicole.

@Paul Drake, yeah I meant here, there are a few people who occasionally message me, often I will message someone if they send me a nice comment in discussions, and there is one person I do have an ongoing discussion with on messaging.

Most of my messages are about people wanting to meet in the club and they either result in the person flaking or bait and switching from “I want to get lap dances” to “I actually hate clubs we should just meet at a hotel.”

Chessmaster, I do not feel everyone here loves me but thank you—also, @ “who is sending psd dick pics? She thinks you’re gross—“ that’s exactly what someone sending dick pics would say. Lol. ;)

Here is some info from me. I find it gross when I post a picture and some people comment or message me things like “wow I bet you have a really nice pussy to match those tits.” Freaking gross. So, I am just being honest and saying what I consider a gross message might not be considered gross by you guys.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Aw I'd be sad if you leave, but dont blame you
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Take a screen cap of the message (including the user's avatar and username) and post it to the discussion board. You might see a radical change in the tone and tenor of the messages you receive.

Part of the reason why guys act like such asshats over and over again is that they consistently get away with it.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "wow I bet you have a really nice pussy to match those tits.” Freaking gross."

Lmao! I think a dick pic actually would be more tasteful. Not that i would do that. My dick is gross.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    25– I read your comment as

“If you put someone on ignore they can’t access your box.”

—chin scratching emoji—
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^They can’t access your inbox sorry, they can’t send you a Private message.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD Some of that is just the boys locker room, if you don’t like it tune it out, my guess is it sounds creepier from some, than it does from others.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Yeah and I understand that, it’s a site for guys. Here is what I do not understand—

Do you guys WANT females to participate here?? Maybe you don’t. If you DO, why would you want to make them feel uncomfortable??

I am a stripper but I’m also a person— a good rule of thumb would be, keep your comments with the girls here the same as if you saw them at the grocery store.

Would you walk up to me and say “I bet you have a nice pussy to match those tits” in Safeway?

And obviously how we act and what we do with one another in the club is not the same as in Safeway but I promise I am more likely to post pictures here, or respond to a PM, when it says ‘hey you look sexy/pretty/hot,’ or just ‘thank you/I like that/nice picture’ than the other.

In my last picture I posted, someone said, wow you have really pretty hair.’ It May have even been you, 25?? Best compliment I have received on tuscl.

Anyway I wish immature people who contribute things just to irritate, like the same comment over and over on multiple posts, would find something better to do, it is my chief complaint about this site.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Remember the old prayer that goes “ God give the strength, to change what I can, and the serenity to accept, that which I cannot change”
    Use that,
    Speaking for myself I like having smart women posting on this forum, I like to play as well, but I don’t know if you realize that there are a lot of socially inept folks all over the Internet. Many of them are young I believe it comes from only interacting through a keyboard and screen, not trying to say tat all of the older posters are mentally stable either, but as long as they stay on their side of the screen they are mostly harmless, unless you let them fuck with your mind. If you do that, you’ll never be happy in this world, as you know there are just as many bad people as good people.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Good point and I wish you all the best if one day you never hear from me again. <3
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PSD, your presence on this board makes for a huge improvement in the quality of the discussions.

I am sorry people have been inhospitable. IGNORE works. I am hoping your might be able to stay.

SJG

HEADSTONE CIRCUS - Headstone Circus - 1968 (FULL ALBUM) [Psychedelic Rock]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZYPAasu…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion