tuscl

Do you care how they spend your money

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
A comment Papi made in another thread made me think about this. I've heard complaints like this before, with guys expressing regret when they hear about strippers spending their money to support loser BFs or on other foolish things.

Truth be told, I don't give a shit how a girl spends my cash. not one little bit. once she has performed xyz, the money is hers. For all I care, she can take it in back and light it on fire. But I seem to be in the minority.

50 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Not my money once I give it to her. Whatever decision she makes is hers and I have no care about it.
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    Not at all
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    No. It's their money.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I spend some of the money that I get from my customers on strippers. Do you think they care ? Probably, but I don't let them know.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Once spent it is no longer mine and since I don't care what others think of how I spend my money, I don't care or have an opinion on how others spend theirs. I mean some people are so fucked up they donate to politicians.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I've never had a stripper spend my money. She can do whatever she wants with her money.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I would prefer I not support a crack or heroin habit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Che makes a good point. If it is for services rendered I got what I paid for.

If she asks for money (loan or gift) to get out of a spot and uses the money for something else I'd feel taken.

BTW, yes I know that a loan to a stripper is a gift.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t care. I’m not one to make value judgements for others.

However, if a stripper with a known drug issue, asks for more money to buy shit for her kid, I think twice because I know it’s going to buy drugs.

I’d rather she just say - I need a fix.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I'd care how they spend my money, but once I give it to her its not my money anymore; it's her money. As such, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with it. I feel the same way about anyone I engage in business transactions with.

Like Warrior said, I've got clients and have had employers who strongly objected with how I spend my earnings that ultimately came from them. So much so that those relationships were terminated. So, based on my limited experience I'd say those of us who don't care are probably in the minority.

I'd also add that I think a fair amount of it is appearing to care more than really caring. Some of the same employers pushing morality clauses have Sr. Execs and board members who're knee deep in hookers and blow too.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL about the Loan....I have had exactly 1 loan repaid from a stripper in my lifetime and I was in shock....I think she was just fucking with me.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Nope
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This wasn't thread the discussion in OP I was expecting after reading this drug dealer rant on the other thread https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd like them to start spending the money y'all pay them on me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    In general, no. As has been pointed out, once I give it to them, it’s theirs.

However, if I find out they’re buying crack, meth or hank with it, I’m unlikely to give them any *more*.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Wall, these are two separate issues. Yes, if I see her spend it on drugs, she will surely be cut the fuck off of my OTC list,. But that is not for morality reasons, but rather for health, safety and entertainment reasons.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    My boss had never questioned how I spend my paycheck. Why would I ask them how they spend theirs?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree, but giving a little something extra on the side because they say they need it is a bit different. That well would dry up if I found out she used it for something else. My ATF knows that so it hasn't become an issue.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    After reading the posts - it’s a good point - we are paying a dancer for services. We are a pseudo-employer for lack of a better word, and it makes sense to me to not be concerned about where her earnings go.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Unless someone asks my advice I have no way of knowing how they spend their money, once given it is no longer mine, so no “I really don’t care, do you ?’
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    None of my business -- but the kind of girl I'm looking for is more likely to need tuition support than more designer bags, shoes, and clothing.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I had one post a picture on Instagram of her boyfriend covered in money that I'm positive was all from me. I wasnt real happy about seeing that.

My CF tells me how broke she is all the time, shows me screenshots of her overdrawn bank account. So we have a few hundred bucks worth of fun and the next day I see posts that's shes out on the town buying her friends dinner and wine, getting messages and whatnot. It's her money, she earned it, but I just shake my head at some of the waste I see a day after shes got a little money in her pocket.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree with JamesSD on this and think his answer was pretty honest. Obviously it's none of your decisions what a girl spends money on, but I'm sure *most* guys would prefer that instead of dangerous hardcore drugs, it be spent on something safer and more constructive.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    It's funny to think about it. If I know its for hard drugs I won't end up a regular when I find out. Other than that I don't really care. I only consistently care when I am supporting a sb or regular OTC student that she is paying down school and getting good grades. I guess also have "Daddy Issues" in the inverse sense (daughter issues sounds way too creepy). I try to be a good influence from the perspective of discipline and ambition.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't give a shit!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Strippers no, SB's yes depending.....
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Once I pay for her services, I don't care what she does with her money.

I don't like when a dancer gives me a sob story (rent, bills due) to try to get more money.

The only way she is going to get more money is if we he hook up again in about an hour.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No sense in caring how a dancer spends her $$$ as long as she treats you the way you expect - it's not as if one can keep tabs on her private-life nor do most-us, as well as I, care.

My comment in the other thread was based on a single experience @ Follies - as I mentioned in the other thread I have not noticed dealers in my local-clubs, only @ Follies.

Anyway - about 2 years ago on a Follies visit I was getting dances from a slim-ebony - not really my type but she was sexy enough - she actually turned-out to be kinda low-mileage and was kinda reprimanding me for my groping (unusual for Follies).

We were getting dances on the DJ side - after my dances a bouncer came up to me and told me I had to move b/c someone had bought my table (next to the DJ) - so I had to move to the other side of the club to find a table and ended up two-tables away from one of the dealers - about 20-minutes later I see my slim-ebony dancer walk over to the dealer's table in her street-clothes (it was end of her shift) and be all flirty and smiley w/ the dealer and talks to him for a little-while - I'm thinking to myself here I am giving her $$$ while putting up w/ her "don't be too-handsy" attittude and then she goes off to the dealer and is all lovey-dovey w/ him while he's not giving her any $$$.

Yes - it shouldn't matter as she is free to act how she wants w/ whom she wants - but for w/e reason it rubbed me the wrong way - kinda analogous to you giving a dancer $$$ and her telling you "thanks - now I can buy my BF those $250 Air-Jordan sneakers he wanted" - or as another analogy - we all know most dances don't give a fuck about us and we accept that and understand they are just doing a job - but it probably would not sit well w/ many PLs to overhear a dancer you spend/spent $$$ on then talking about how she really feels/thinks about you - i.e. it seems different when you see it w/ your own eyes.

w.r.t. Dugan's post in the other thread about cutting off a girl he sees interacting w/ a dealer I don't see as it really-mattering - i.e. seems drug-use is pretty-prevalent among dancers so just b/c one does not see her interacting w/ a dealer does not mean she doesn't do drugs - most of us don't know how the strippers we meet in the club live their lives outside the club - and just b/c they use drugs does not necessarily mean there'll be drama - sticking to drug-free strippers seems kinda analogous to sticking to dancers that don't smoke cigs, or don't have tattoos, i.e. likely one is probably seveerly cutting the dancer-pool - plus Dugan says in one thread he'll cut-off any dancer he sees talking to a dealer, but then in this thread says he doesn't care what they do w/ the $$$ he gives them - he seems to be saying he doesn't wanna deal w/ dancers that do drugs and then saying he doesn't care if they do (by saying he doesn't care if they buy drugs w/ his $$$ meaning they are drug-users).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The girl's lifestyle, including how she handles her money, will always be the final determinants in what I think of her.

ITC only is just for married men and other PL's. Any girl I meet in a strip club is always potential long term OTC.

SJG

In a Historic First, Senate Advances Bill to End U.S. Support for Illegal War in Yemen
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/11/29/…

Dec 7th 1941, a date which will live in infamy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhtuMrMV…

Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40INnb6…

April Wine - I Like to Rock (Official Music Video) ( Couple of little snippets from other songs in this )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enz…

Rare Earth - I Know I'm Losing You (full version) ( first White act signed by Motown.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F28X8--2…

Does this apply to Donald Trump? Germany already has War Crimes indictments against George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld?

"
    Universal jurisdiction is the principle that some crimes are so heinous that the courts of any country can and in certain cases must take jurisdiction over them. Universal jurisdiction is international law’s response to the spectacle of tyrants and torturers who cover themselves at home with immunity and impunity. It is the principle that led to the arrest, for instance, of Chilean General Augusto Pinochet when he traveled to London. It’s the principle under which the former dictator of Chad, Hissène Habré, was prosecuted in Senegal.
    "

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/11/29/…
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I kind of like the fantasy that the woman grinding on me for money is doing it because it's relatively easy and pays much better than any other job she could likely get.

Seeing her use it to support a drug habit in front of me would kind of kill that. So yeah, in that scenario I wouldn't like it much either.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I see the money as just enabling her to be there. It is not a big issue for me.

SJG
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    Do I care? Of course I care. I love the hoes at SC, I think they’re great. I also think, in general, they’re dumb as rocks and if they need a reliable and trustworthy friend to help them figure out their finances or whatever I’m happy to provide them whatever guidance or advice they need. They have to ask for it first though, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Money ain't got no owners, only spenders.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i simply hope she spends it in a good way.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    @stripfighter - nice Omar Little quote!

Whether you care or don’t care has nothing to do with whether it was ‘your money.’

E.g., two mongers each pay a dancer $100 for dances. She spends $100 on heroin and $100 on baby formula. Do you really care whether it was ‘your money’ she spent on the heroin? Do you feel better if it was ‘your money’ she spent on the formula? No. You want to control the girl you just paid to fulfill some fantasy in your head that what you are doing is good for society. You paid a young girl to rub on your lap and pretend that she liked it. Accept it, enjoy it and move on. Then do it again and leave with a clear conscience.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ How about if she asks for money to buy a phone to replace the one she broke, but when you are with her later that week she pulls out the same tacky bedazzled phone she has had for a year?

That's the type of thing that would get her cut off from any charity giving in the future.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Once you spend it, it is theirs to do with it what they want. If you don't like it dont spend on them
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    @flag. I agree but that’s a bit different as it’s not a payment for services. My point was solely that whether you care or don’t care has nothing to do with what you spent. It’s just an issue of whether you care or don’t care what a girl does when she’s not with you.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    I don’t care if a girl I paid $100 spends it on heroin. I do care if a girl I touch is an addict. See the difference?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've already said that doesn't matter to me. She earned it, she does what she wants with it.

• Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    @flag. I agree. Second post wasn’t arguing with you or directed at you. Just making the point generally.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    While the chances for my money going to a worthy cause turn to nil when I give it to a stripper, I’d really feel best if it’s going to feed her young children and not to a dealer. But I could have given it to charity and just look at MY choice!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This is why I pick dancers that tell me they're going to nursing school
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its not your money once you pay her
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Papi, aren’t they ALL going to nursing school?
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Papi, aren’t they ALL going to nursing school?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    No. I try not to worry about things I don’t control. What a stripper does with the money is in the category of things I don’t control just like most expenditures are.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I can't control terrorists, but they piss me off.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    late 20s early 30s MILFs who are smart with thier money tend to provide better experiences, mileage, and conversation. The girls who spend thier money on trips to miami can be flaky and all over the place in the LD room
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're idealizing the stripper lifestyle too much. Without good management, they just spend their money eating out coz they're lazy to cook, car payments on expensive cars and way too much on insurance, shit they need to be a stripper is expensive. Those shoes are like $200 a pair, Victorias Secret shit adds up... so do drugs. They have a lot of expenses and an unstable income. Its not easy. Thats why so many are broke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion