tuscl

Skinny strippers

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:51 AM
I know this may sound like a dumb question but I am very serious. Do guys like skinny strippers anymore? I only ever hear or see thick girls or slim girls with a whole lot of ass.

50 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like slim girls
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I prefer dancers with a nice round booty. However, if a dancer is a filthy freak - and skinny with big hanging pussy lips - I’ll be a happy man!!!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Are you in more urban clubs? Because slim (not skinny, skinny is never good) has always been in at the clubs I go to, and continues to be in, with slim girls being in the most demand. I notice the same is true on Seeking Arrangements -- standard view is that slim girls have the most options. I prefer a slim, class dancer's body as long as her ass isn't flat. If it's heart-shaped and projects (should NOT be big), that's my jam
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Problem with broad descriptions is they can easily be interpreted to the extreme. Skinny to me sounds like it means bone-thin which I think many agree is not a turn-on. Thick, also, doesn't sound like a turn-on to most. I seems necessary to use 2 or more adjectives to most accurately describe a body type. My personal preference for most attractive shape can be described as slender, curvy, fit. The type of body found on a girl in her mid-20s who eats healthy and does Yoga multiple times a week with some regular form of cardio like running or crossfit. I've noticed a swing in the past few years toward ulra-curvy and huge asses to the point of being a cartoon. I don't think this is a real attraction point for most men as much as it is easier to advertise womanly assets when they are exaggerated, and today's younger males are being blasted with more of these types of bodies as being optimal - like Kim Kardashian and her clan, most of whom I think are abhorrently ugly. Huge asses, too much cosmetic surgery, caked-on makeup.
  • cocoachanel__
    6 years ago
    My apologies skinny in my terms means like 115-130 lb range b cup breasts or a cup.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That sounds more like slim are you between 5’2” and 5’11” my fave is 5’9” and 123 pounds, I think she’s spectacular.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If a dancer carries her weight well - or she carries her lack of weight well - thats what I’m looking for. Breast size isn’t an issue for me. I simply don’t want to have a bony ass grinding on me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    my max weight for women is 137 and minimum about 110 depending on height
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    I like slim dancers. If I wanted to see thick girls I'd just walk down the street in Philly and look at 95% of the sistas
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Recently met a stripper claimed to be a fitness trainer. Her body was excellent. Slim waist, no stomach fat, quads probably stronger than mine yet a great ass for a white chick. I think in between skinny/spinner and thick is more popular than people realize. I prefer thick/curvy and the in between(whatever thats called, average?). Skinny is almost never sexy to me but it seems quite popular still.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I go for the slim/skinny girls as well. Skinny tends to have a bit of a negative connotation, if a girl is too slim for their preference they say she's skinny. Kinda the same relationship as thick/fat. Most of the girls guys here think are thick I think are fat. Anyway, my observation is that the higher end clubs tend to have more slimmer girls, while the more blue collar clubs have the thicker girls. The girls match what the guys want in that club. There's always exceptions, but generally that what I've seen.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Most of the girls guys here think are thick I think are fat." Thats the opposite. You dont know what thick is. We know what fat is.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Really there is more than just "fit" and fat. Why is it such a hard concept and why do so many of you on here have difficulty embracing diversity?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ except for one or two jerks most don’t have issues with diversity, you are confusing the idea that a man can be attracted to a type, with the idea that most don’t care for anything but the type that gives them a hard on.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I prefer athletic thin tallish girls but she needs to have some curves too. But my tastes have been known to range widely. But giant asses are not my thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Predominantly white-clubs on avg seems slim-girls are the preference - if you go to a predominantly Latino or black club, then the thick-girls often get most of the attention, IME
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Slim Thick is my favorite.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like GIANT ASSES, far too rare though. SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Theatre Chochotte, Paris [view link]
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    yes, 5-3, 100lb, please
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I don't mind skinny strippers. The pictures of TJ. I'll take the hooker in white
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Fit and thin all the way; do not like the "thick" or big booty look.... sorry.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Skinny is good with me as long as the skinny woman is not Uber tall. Love them spinners!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I enjoy those 150 to 200 lbs corn bread feed hoes
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm not super into girls with no ass if I'm getting lap dances. In the civvy world I can have fun with spinners, but a bigger ass often makes a lap dance better
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I prefer fit and athletic with implants, like you typically see on the covers of muscle magazines.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I prefer fit and athletic with implants, like you typically see on the covers of muscle magazines.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    I love the young underfed barely legal look!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Young slim and b- cup. Implants, big asses, not getting the time of day.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes i love them thick damn near papa chilli mode but just shy lol and white
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    CC, you're just sending us off on a fool's errand, because the weight range you listed (115 - 130 lbs) could be considered being within 10% of the ideal body weight for a lot of women. Indeed, a 5'8" woman weighing between 126 and 167 lbs could fall within 10% of ideal range, depending on whether she is small, medium, or large framed. The subjective term "skinny" would seem to imply someone who was more than 10% below the ideal weight for her height, i.e., less than 126 lbs for a small framed 5'8" woman. Although I suspect that if you were to post some pictures of women who you considered to be skinny, you'd probably get a lot of agreement, ultimately skinny exists in the eye of the beholder.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    As Papi said: "Predominantly white-clubs on avg seems slim-girls are the preference - if you go to a predominantly Latino or black club, then the thick-girls often get most of the attention, IME" My guess, based on the favor she's seeing for thicker girls, plus her choice of username, is that she's in a predominantly black club
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Skinny or thin girls usually have small breasts, so on those girls I don't mind implants so long as they are natural and proportional. If I know they are implants but done well enough to suspend my disbelief, then I'm all for it. A further elaboration on the perfect figure to me would be one where she can easily give me a great experience on any of: titty fuck, assjob, jam my cock in deep doggy style without too much cushion in the way but still curvy round, flat stomach so my cum all stays in place when I cum on it. Thinking about it, looks then to me is all about seeing hot women as objects for my personal pleasure. I admit it.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I prefer women whose body... 18 < Weight (in lbs) ÷ height (in ft) < 20. I.e. weight divided by height is between 18 and 20. E.g. girl is 5’6”, 105 lbs: 105 ÷ 5.5 = 19.1. I myself am naturally tall and thin, so a girl with even a small amount of extra body fat appears less attractive to me. Only downside is that girls who are both skinny and have nice boobs is very rare. They do exist though.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat".
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I’ve noticed the younger guys love the enhanced cartoonish looking figures. The older guys seem to still love slim girls. I’ve gained about 10 pounds of muscle and I definitely get more attention in general now.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    This girl here is, IMO, close to ideal: [view link]
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    FTS has the right idea
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Not skinny as in emaciated. Skinny as in toned and fit. Washboard abs.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fts that girl is too skinny.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I prefer athletic Jen Selter, Sara Sampaio, Massy Arias. Its not that skinny girls aren't in, it just girls dont idolize the skinny look anymore. Just look at victorias secret who is plunging in sales because girls dont relate anymore
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Shes borderline anorexic. Makes sense everyone confuses thick and fat when you like that. Easy to just call everyone else fat.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Let's use a new term: trim fit. Where your not excess in fat on your stomach and can be a slimmer hips and booty or thicker in that area. Same with the chest. For example, a trim curvy woman. Like an in shape black woman with a phat ass. Those women are hot. Flat from head to toe however is just bland borderline gross.
  • eastsidecap
    6 years ago
    That Rachel is my perfect body type
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Flat from head to toe however is just bland borderline gross." Exactly
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    ^^ well yes of course. If her chest is flatter than mine then it would be like i’m with a man with long hair. Perhaps that’s why some of you like the big girls; you need a girl with tits bigger than yours, so at minimum she has to have DDs. My recommendation: eat a carrot. Or go do the carnivore diet.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    ^^ dude I tried the carnivore diet for a little over a month. It fucking works. Even me, at my low weight to begin with, lost some weight; about 10 lbs. Although that may have been water weight and... shit. Seriously, carnivore diet means no carbs, no carbs means no sugar, which means no fructose. Just vital protein, nutrients, and fat. You think hunters in ancient times became obese? Doubtful. After a certain amount of protein, you feel quite satisfied and satiated.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Oh no, not cholesterol! You’re right, let’s go to McDonald’s and chug a quart of coke.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Give me a gal with thick, puffy areolas, long nipples and a Jessica Rabbit figure.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    What Nidan111 said!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion