tuscl

The cold light of day

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I have had fun with a dancer in the club, a blonde with a body I rate as a 9. Her face was only a 7, but the body compensated for that.

But I made the mistake of inviting her to my house for OTC. In the cold light of day, her face was at best a 5. I could hardly bear to look at her. Strip club lighting covered up her imperfections.

Has anyone else been shocked by how a stripper looks outside the club?

20 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Yes. Most of the time in a good way. One time it was a bad way was when I met a dancer at a local bar that I frequented. I'd only seen her in the club to that point. When she showed, both she and I got some side eye from the bar staff.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah i had a favorite i bumped into at the grocery store and god damn man lets just say she should live in dark lighting lol
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    There's a dancer at the club I go to the most nowadays who I saw at my local convenience store once (the one dancer who I know lives here that dances there) and it's like they hired the mom from the Addams Family.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Have had that experience also. The body was still banging, but face minus make-up was average (looked like a super model in the dark).
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I liked the Addams Family!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Very few of them look as good OTC as they do ITC. The parking lot can be a scary place. :)
  • Look does 7 imply not hot?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This happened to me a couple of times several years ago. I have since become much better at looking through the makeup and getting a closer look under random lights. Lighting a girl's cigarette is a great way to get a good look at her face, but a random light on the stage or over the bar will do in a pinch.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    All the time.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    This problem is easy to correct. Just install strip club lighting as an alternative at home and never be surprised by what walks through the door.

Hook it up to a smart home system and when she rings the doorbell all you have to do is say "Alexa set lighting to strip club mode."

If you do OTC at hotels instead of at home just choose a seedy no tell motel since their lighting is almost as bad as the clubs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The light of day is quite warm in Florida.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I would imagine that if you are paying for it, the requirements would be quite a bit higher than just average. And if you see a lady looking good all dolled up and then see her ordinary self without makeup it could be a shock even if she still rated a 5. It's the relative nature of it.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "In the cold light of day, her face was at best a 5."

I can bear to look at a girl who is "at best a 5" but I want something much better in a stripper I'm banging.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Fortunately, I’ve managed to avoid such an outcome.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    That's what candle light is for.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Hey, Carolyn Jones was hot in The Addams family! Her face was an 8 on my scale and her body was a solid 9.5!

A case where make-up actually detracted from a woman's looks.
  • K
    6 years ago
    "I can bear to look at a girl who is "at best a 5" but I want something much better in a stripper I'm banging."

According to your OP it should be "I banged" instead of "I'm banging" . She was a 7 when you banged her and a 7 is an above average looking woman. Why sully the memory of a good fuck by dwelling on what she looks like in the morning. If you did your job properly, she should look worn out and messy.

Dragon breath in the morning is what gets to me. I know I have it too. everyone does in the morning but it can be a mood killer.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Obviously there's variance between stripper makeup and SC lights rating, and regular girl makeup and regular lights rating. I've seen a little variance either way, but only once had a girl whose face went down a full 1.5-2 points in the light of day.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t mind dancers who look rougher in the light of day. I’m naturally curious to see how the dancers really look - without the make up - and without the platforms - and in natural light.

I enjoy seeing women with all their imperfections - as I find women more naturally attractive - than I find made up beauty queens.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    yes it happens a lot, women in general pancake their face with makeup. i used like stuffing a girls face on a pillow but after a while you they will leave their face on it, big turn off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion