Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If I was a stripper, would u stay away from me or would u buy dance from me??

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok thx

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Uuuhhmmm ok bye lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you were a stripper I'd take you to VIP and turn you into a woman!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Then I'd show her the cum in my panties from watching lol

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

No, I heard you have GAS

Golden Attitide Syndrome

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I would get a dance from you. And then some

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I would have you dance for me all evening until I was broke!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Nicole in 10 years

Weirdo at a traffic light imgur.com

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Not into trannies..

Ok bye

@ papi I am a women in every sense of the term lolol

And I don't have golden attitude syndrome .I just don't lie men with narrow ass views , and I convey this probelm that I have in a very logical , albeit highly respectful manner.

I don't need a man to turn me into woman bc I am.already one:))

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•
Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

I would approach you and then proceed to waste your time as much as I can

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I dunno I smell GAS

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Will you let me fuck your ass with a baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire?

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

If I were a carpenter, and you were a stripper, I would let you dance on me, if you weren't too obnoxious.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I'm not a fan of your attitude and would probably end up turning you down because of it assuming I even let you sit in my lap in the first place.

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

"I just don't LIE men with narrow ass views" - translation: you don't like guys who prefer small posteriors on their women

So do you LI(k)E men with wide ass views? Does that mean I have to have a fat ass before you would interact with me?

Just wondering. Still wouldn't get a dance from you because of your abrasive attitude, your marginal grammar and spelling skills, and your overall trolling persona you try to convey.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

You know my answer beautiful ;)

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@nicole 1994 i would introduce you to the front room makeout session!

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I have no idea but I do drink on occasion and just took you off my ignore list. Been ignoring the site for so long, I feel like a stranger now.

Profile picture for rossl
rossl
•

I’d take a a dance. Would love to see N94 in underwear (or less) and with her combativeness restrained. “OK, bye” doesn’t win in that environment.

Profile picture for BoytoyOfNicespice
BoytoyOfNicespice
•

“@ papi I am a women in every sense of the term lolol”

You’re missing out.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Based on the photo of your gorgeous and sexy ass - you’d get me very interested. I’m not sure about whether we’d vibe enough for me to buy dances.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao @ Country. If it was national pretend to be a mute day I would get dances from you Nicole.

Profile picture for TheDevil66
TheDevil66
•

You can lapdance my firey cock

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement