tuscl

Strippers vs Walmart Girls

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:54 PM
It's a toss up, IMO. Waiting on junk food to pair with my strip club liquor. Every time time I marvel at all the nice ass walking around in blue vests. That scruffy fat dude who ordered four hot and spicys and a double cheeseburger ahead of me in line can lick balls, but this view of check out girl fapness is a nice way to kill time. Too bad it's harder to keep things no-strings with the civvies. What say you about Walmart girls?

34 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Not my Walmart for Christ's sake
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IME strippers love Walmart - makes their hard-earned $$$ go much further
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah my Wal-Mart girls would make you vomit
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Some of the girls at my Walmart are pretty cute but the customers push the extreme at both ends.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    My experiences are that at Walmart and comparable stores, there are some hot young college age girls that work there, but they are in the minority. The majority of the female employees at most retail establishments are old, fat, ugly, or a combination of the three.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    The girls at my Walmart are the same ones you'll find in Tijuana. The only difference is the girls here look like they get $400/mo. in free Twinkies that must be consumed every 30 days.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I remember a Women of Wal -Mart edition of Playboy
  • steve3000
    6 years ago
    Target? Maybe.... Walmart? Never!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    In Southern California most of the Wal-Marts I've been to have hot chicks working. But Steve3000 has it spot on, many more hot chicks at Target.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Used to be lots of big bootyz werking at ma Walmart...till they started fucking wit me and get dat money!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nah man, it’s all about dem Costco gals lol
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    Pistola, stop checking out the Costco girls so much, you're going to make txtittyfag insecure at our group sex meeting and then there's no way he'll be able to perform.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Man at my Target all the checkout girls are dumb fat asses. I hate to judge but damn!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Costco has some fine Latina booty - Target isn’t bad - but the women aren’t used enough looking. There isn’t a nearby Walmart - so I don’t have a basis to compare the talent level there.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Some of the girls at my Walmart are pretty cute but the customers push the extreme at both ends." Interesting topic. I was in my local Walmart today buying a few items to weatherproof my house, weatherstripping etc. Most of the chick employees are fat, old, or ugly but there was one beauty that walked by in the opposite direction and I actually stopped and turned around to watch her perfect ass going down the aisle. Among the usual people of Walmart looking customers there were two beauties that caught my eye and again i stopped what I was doing just to take in their beauty. Mind you it was in the 30s outside so these two customers were covered up dressed for the cold but still looked amazing.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Man at my Target all the checkout girls are dumb fat asses. I hate to judge but damn!" Instant classic. lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Strippers wear more makeup and higher heels than Walmart girls do. So strippers will be better when their clothes get pulled off. SJG
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ‘Target isn’t bad - but the women aren’t used enough looking.’ Hahahahaha. Me and Cash would get along well. We’d both be fighting over that 6 that used to be a 9 that has something to prove.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "There isn’t a nearby Walmart - " Wow that's surprising. I recall around 20 years ago an executive from Walmart proclaiming that their intent was to have a Walmart within a 15 minute drive of anywhere in the country. My guess is that they came close to that objective 10 years ago. There's a fairly new Walmart about 5 minutes drive from my house and 3 more within 20 minutes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Pistola - lol! I like that type of girl! A filthy mind - and an average body - can move a girl up several notches! TheeOSU - I’m just west of manhattan - and the closest Walmart is about 30 minutes away (without traffic). It’s not too far away, but it’s not as convenient as Target.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    My local Walmart has the exact opposite of stripper girls. More like Halloween 365 days a year.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @Cash ya there is this girl always at the local club, always smiling, always friendly. She is a few inches taller and heavier than Id like but always in a chipper mood. I can’t wait to try her out, I bet she is a rimjob away from an Andrew Jackson lol
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My Walmart is so ghetto that if I really need to buy some thing from them, I drive to the next closest. 10 miles away.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    There’s a Walmart with women with a BMI below 25? Where do you shop at?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've seen skinny minnies and bigger girls at wally world. dunno if u can stereotype like that
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    It's been a while since I went to my local Walmart, but I would guess the next hottie I see working there will be the first. Most of the women there are either old or just plain fugly.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @Pistola - very nice! It’s fun seeing how a decent looking girl - with some extra pounds - can move up quickly by getting nice and filthy! I’m sure the girl you describe will soften up with a few $$’s!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Remember back when there were the sex discrimination lawsuits against Walmart. There was talk of this policy which said that whenever one of their associates was within 10ft of a customer, they were supposed to be speaking to them. It was never clear to me whether people were just saying how funky of a work place that is, or if they were really trying to tie this to work place sexual discrimination. SJG Chicago: Police Shoot and Kill a Black On-Duty Security Guard " In the Chicago suburb of Midlothian, a black security officer was shot and killed by a white police officer Sunday as he was restraining a shooting suspect while on duty at a bar. Twenty-six-year-old Jemel Roberson reportedly grabbed and held a bar patron to the ground after the patron opened fire early Sunday morning. When police officers arrived on the scene, witnesses say Roberson was immediately shot, despite people at the bar screaming that he was a security guard. At the time, Roberson was armed and held a valid gun owner’s license. One patron who witnessed the killing said the cops “saw a black man with a gun, and basically killed him.” An autopsy Monday concluded that Roberson’s death was a homicide. " [view link]
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in my experience wallmart is a difficult place to see a good looking woman. not impossible.... butt rare.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I have 2 Super-Walmarts near me but if I have time I go to other Super Walmarts further from me in the hood so I can check out the ebony big-booty custies that go shop there (I'm such a PL)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I havent walked inside a walmart or target in 2 years
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    You can say what you want about Wal-Mart, Target, Sam's Club, Costco, etc, but none of them can beat BJ's Warehouse!!! ;-0
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "in my experience wallmart is a difficult place to see a good looking woman. not impossible.... butt rare." We have Dollar Tree Stores, in those it is impossible to see a good looking woman. One of the most dramatic things about those stores. [view link] SJG
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Haven’t been in a Walmart in a long time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion