tuscl

Name a Popular Strip Club you have visited, which lives up to its reputation?

Mine= Magic City Strip Club Atlanta Georgia

Last two weeks I was in Atlanta, Georgia I decided to check out Magic City Strip Club because I have heard a lot about it both from Musicians & Music Video and sure enough, I wasn’t disappointed.
I didn’t go in until about 11:30 PM & stayed till closing time around 3:00 AM in the morning and my observation is that this Strip Club kinda turns into a Hip hop Party Vibe at Night with strippers twerking on the poles. The Acrobatic style being displayed by the strippers on the poles is off the chart. At a point I thought that one of the strippers might mess up and crash on the stage but that didn’t happen.

This Club is also mostly a Make it Rain Type of Club with Big Booty Black Females.
The kind of Big Booty Black Female available is usually the type Papi_Chulo Loves.
Over 80% of the dancers are African Americans.

There are no Private Rooms if that’s your thing but great mileage can be gotten during the dance on the floor plus most girls are available for take out as I ending up getting numbers from two different dancers.

Only con was I ended up going over my budget. The mileage was so good that I had to use the ATM inside the club. I just gotta learn how to stay within my budget next time…

Other Notable Strip Clubs I intend on visiting:

Diamond Dolls in Pompano: Land of Big Booty Cubans
Tootsie’s Cabaret and of course the Almighty Tijuana...

35 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tijuana lives up to it's reputation! Absolute paradise
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yeah Magic City lives up to it's reputation. That is why in the 30 years that have lived in Atlanta, I have never been there. I prefer Follies the most reviewed club on TUSCL. There is a very good reason for that.

I don't consider legal TJ whore houses to be real strip clubs.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    “I don’t consider legal TJ whore houses to be real strip clubs.”

I’ve only been to TJ once and I was not totally enthralled by it. However, I consider Hong Kong to be a real strip club. Dancers perform on the poles and on the rings. They strip, they drink with you, they give lap dances. It is a strip club where you can take the dancers upstairs and have sex with them. Not too different than my Detroit clubs.
  • Jim00
    6 years ago
    Mons Venus in Tampa, FL lived up to its rep when I visited it an early Thursday evening - stacked with 8+ that approach you if you make eye contact. It also has a rep of no ITC extras since there are no private rooms/areas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Follies Atlanta lived up to its rep

I visited Magic City in 2011 (pre-TUSCL) and was disappointed - club was packed and disorganized and the zero-contact was a total deal-braker - been in ATL a half-dozen times since then and have never returned to Magic City - looking and not touching is a total waste of time for me
  • Evasparkling
    6 years ago

@Papi_Chulo
    Things have definitely changed
    I visited last two weeks and two way touching was fully allowed and
    Everything is dependent on the girl you pick.

The First Girl I asked for a Dance was a Latina who happens to be a solid 8 in the looks department but she offered low mileage. But eventually she allowed me to feel her up and press her boobs after I spent about $100+… She ended up offering me her phone number

The second Girl I got a dance from was an African American with Big Booty she was nasty… nasty… during the dance.
    I like my Strippers that way…

Funny thing was she was even the one that tapped me on my back & asked if I wanted a dance

Immediately I said yes, she dragged me to the back of the stage which was completely dark before I could say anything this chick was already rubbing my dick. I had to tell her to slow down because I was about to cum in my shorts because the rub was very sensual…

When I told her, I didn't have enough money because I already gotten dances but she told me to use the ATM and withdraw money that I would have a good time.

I ended up withdrawing more money using the ATM inside the Strip Club…

During our dance, this Black Stripper would grab my hands and put them on her breast and ask me to press them and then occasionally she would grab my dick with her hands and massage it while dancing….

True to her words, I really had a good time & can’t wait to go back next time I’m in Atlanta.

She said something that threw me off, towards the end of my dance she asked me if I wanna have sex back at my hotel room once she got off work & I pretended as if I didn't hear her and she repeated same thing and I said how much she said $800, then she came down to $600 then to $300. I told her next time when I'm in Atlanta. She gave me her name and number & asked me to call her whenever I come back…
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Synn in the City of Industry! Friday and Saturday nights there are wild!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    vantablack. that depends on the individual girl. and ymmv. i’ve been there many times.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    +1 follies
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    And what metric are you using to define "popular"? Popular according to rap or popular among "hobbyists"?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Follies lived up 2 all the hype
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    “never returned to Magic City - looking and not touching is a total waste of time for me”

Wtf? Deez bitches always touch me EVERYWHERE
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Tootsie's.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Ldk lol

Clubber I'm looking forward 2 tootsies then

Sounds like next time i visit follies i need to hit magic city then
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah juice let’s make it rain all over da hoes
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Whooping whoop
  • Evasparkling
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster

Popular among "hobbyists" i.e. Follies, Diamond Dolls & Tijuana But

As long as Dancers offer Great Mileage plus two way contact are allowed then relatively unknown club are also worth a mention...

Living up to the reputation means getting value for your money based on other mongers reviews...

Ripoff joints wouldn't make the cut i.e. Most Strip Clubs in Manhattan New York City...
  • Evasparkling
    6 years ago
    @lapdanceking82

Yes.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    PP Greenville SC before it closed
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dalllas TX did. It was like a strip club from a movie. Up until I went I didn’t know they got that nice with that many 9s.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I always was under the impression magic city was air dances. Ok never mind.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Magic City is "well known" for different reasons that other clubs like Follies are well-known - Magic City for w/e reason was mentioned in a lot of rap songs back in the 2000s so that seems to have given it "its fame" - so IMO it's popular for those mainly into hip-hop that seem to like hitting SCs for rain-making and bottle-popping - IDK many if any serious SCers that consider Magic City as the place to get a good SC experience beyond rain-making/bottle-popping - if 2-way-contact happens now that is good-news but kinda news to me - also AFAIK this club charges ridiculous prices for cover and parking which further turns me off especially if mileage is hit or miss
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    A modest South Jersey gem, the Playhouse, Burlington, NJ - always delivers. But way better during the day than night.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My left hand
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful

That's true. I may have just gotten lucky that night. She was sweet and sexy. It felt good to get lots of stares from all the other customers when she was with me
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Hip Hugger
  • Dain
    6 years ago
    King Henry VIII in Gardena, CA, and Tropical Lei in Rialto.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Tropical Lei is in Upland not Rialto.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tropical lei is in upland. on old route 66!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    vantablack. i’m guessing not suki. because she’s quite a looker... butt gps has taken over. she was really sweet when she first started dancing.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    OG Club in vegas provided me with my best first club experience a decade ago. What made this club great is they had no designated LD rooms. There were tons of plush couches and you simply took a girl to an area of a club that was less busy. Had my first LDK with a thick girl, walk back to my friends to celebrate, and then got a 2nd dance from an asian girl who while standing using her knee to jerk me off. Classy
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Both Tootsies and the now former King of Diamonds lived up to their reputations for me. Kinda like sc in Magic City, I wasn't a fan of KOD. But I went and it was exactly what it's billed as.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Diamond Doll's in Pompano Beach. It is the Assembly Line of strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion