Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

blow job machine reccommendations

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

any of these things any good?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for SCPandit
SCPandit
•

Just buy a pocket pussy, Sasha grey and asa Akira are good ones.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Try the Sledge-o-Matic!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pm Nina

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ and it's cheap.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Apparently lol

Huge discount and room service in Miami

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Going to be a contest to see how many tuscl brothers she can fit in her holes

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

ACME Fembots Hackensack New Jersey

They will meet all your needs

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Group sex

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I know of a porno movie where they rented a gay male sex club, just so that they could film scenes with a girl in the glory hole box.

In my organization I am planning on this. Totally Plexiglas box so that you can see the girl. She will suck you off and swallow, but you can't touch her.

A kinky gimmick.

SJG

SJG

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I prefer bending down in the shower and clicking the little tab that causes the water to come out of the bottom faucet rather than the shower head. Jerk only the shaft while the faucet water rains down on the glans.

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

Hilarious, tired of getting your wallet drained and are now looking to supplement flesh and blood women with blowjob machines?

Course, I could end all your problems for $249.99. You won't need prostitutes or blowjob machines anymore.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^^^No one wants to but videos of your sister getting boned by a German Sheppard, but maybe I'm wrong and you will find some that are interested. Let us know how sales go.

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

I think you have my video course confused for your weekly porn subscription JAprufrock.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I never heard of these machines.

Just asking for a friend - what do they cost?

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

SJG

"In my organization I am planning on this. Totally Plexiglas box so that you can see the girl. She will suck you off and swallow, but you can't touch her."

I wasn't aware of the last step.

So it's: 1 treat them like civilians. 2 Pay them to sit with you. 3 Front room makeout session. 4 When it is time for your own pants to come down, take them home for sex. 5 Lock them in a plexiglass box.

That kind of puts a whole new spin on it.

Nah, I think I will just buy some dances. ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pm Nina Cash

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday

Profile picture for judyjudy
judyjudy
•

Maybe we can set up a subscription model. For $2600.00 annually you can get a real blow job once a week......

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^These guys will never go for it unless it's a pay as you go

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol joe

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement